The Consultant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

extremely turned on watching another couple fucking a few feet away. "My muscular thighs didn't have to hold too long though, Steve only managed about 10 good thrusts before he shot his load and we both tumbled to the ground. "

Jan and Steve both looked a bit sheepish as Jan began describing how they gathered up their belongings and ran from the dune maze as fast as they possibly could, and how the hot couple laughed loudly at their panicked retreat while maintaining a perfect rhythm in their porn performance fucking.

"Once I got back on my feet, I just grabbed our little bag and ran. I can still remember how hot my face felt from both excitement and embarrassment. " Jan's face became flushed again as she recounted the couple's mad dash back to the ocean.

That prompted Steve to let out a loud laugh, "I didn't know a person's butt could blush, but I clearly remember seeing Jan's cute little ass turned red while I ran to catch up with her."

Jan responded with a playful jab to Steve's shoulder, "Yeah, right...I was already in the surf washing off your cum by the time you came out of the dunes. I bet you just stood there watching more of the show and didn't even notice I had left until your dick got hard again and my sweet pussy wasn't immediately available for you to fuck!"

Steve was still laughing, "Okay, I admit I might have stayed and watched for a couple more seconds, but I was close enough running out to see your rosy cheeks. "

While the two of them giggled at their memories of their kinky encounter, I stole a glance at my wife and caught her in the act of rubbing herself under the table! Who was I to judge? I was sitting next to her sporting one hell of a woody.

Jan finished telling the tale, describing how she and Steve walked back down the beach without a stitch of clothing until they reached the boundaries of the clothing optional area. Only then did they slip back into their swimming suits for the short walk to their beachfront hotel. Once they got up to their room, Jan wrapped up the hottest story ever shared with me by describing how She and Steve ripped of their suits and fucked like rabbits for the rest of the afternoon.

I think I was staring at her with my mouth wide open when Jan nonchalantly asked, "Do you guys have any crazy stories you'd like to share? "

We didn't. The wildest thing Kate and I had done, sex wise, was to sneak away from our group during a camping trip and make love in the woods.

After a couple seconds of awkward silence, Kate offered how she had won a wet t-shirt contest during her college years, "Does that count? I know it's not anywhere near as wild as what you guys did, but it was the craziest thing I've ever done. "

Steve responded with a shit eating grin, while Jan leaned forward, offering me a bit better view of her pert breasts before breathlessly pleading, " I want to hear every last detail. "

I remember thinking that no matter what goes down tonight I'm gonna get laid big-time. Every time Kate brings up her wet T victory, I have benefited greatly in the sack. I almost always use the occasion to remind her of my number-one fantasy; watching her and another chick get it on. The story usually has me in the audience watching as Kate and the other girls dance around with their boobs showing clearly through the soaked fabric. Eventually, one of the other contestants makes a move and starts grinding against Kate, who shocks the shit out of me by grabbing the other girl by the ass, pulling her close, and giving her a full tongue kiss as the crowd goes nuts. To make a long story short, the fantasy has Kate eventually baring her tits and winning the prize. Afterwards, she brings the other woman back to our table and after a few drinks we'd go to our hotel room for a three-way orgy. Every time I've told Kate about that particular fantasy she has told me it makes her wet.

"It was a dare. I was the straight-laced RA of my dorm and the younger girls were always trying to corrupt me." Kate glanced over at me with a sly smile on her luscious lips as she continued her story. "I was short of money that month so it wasn't too hard for them to talk me into it. Six of us, all girls, first went to our favorite watering hole and did a few shots of liquid bravery before we migrated over to the local biker bar that had advertised a top prize of $500 for the winner of its Friday night wet T contest. "

"One of my college buddies went straight up to the bar manager, pointed at me, and announced loudly that I was there to collect the $500 bucks. The manager, who looked like a hardcore biker himself, reached over the bar, grabbed a t-shirt advertising his fine tavern and pointed his stubby finger in the direction of a backroom. All six of us went through the door and found ourselves crammed into a dingy office with five other girls. "

Kate looked over at Jan, "A couple of them could have been competition, but the others looked like they probably enjoyed a few too many beers and too few showers. Still, I was so nervous I was shaking as I took off my blouse and put on the t-shirt."

Kate chuckled as she announced that the shirt read "Brad's Suds and Spuds." "I still can't believe I went through with it. All the girls from the dorm stood in the back of the bar while I got up on the stage in front of a bunch of sweaty and drunk bikers. The music was thumping and everyone was chanting, "Skin to win! Skin to win!"

She was blushing now. "I was a bit tipsy from the shots, but the other girls on the stage were ripped. One chick immediately tore off her t-shirt and twirled it over her head before tossing it into the face of a biker in the front row. Two of the other girls started rubbing up against each other and kissing. I mean full make-out kissing with sloppy tongues and everything. That left me and another non-biker chick just standing there swaying to George Thorogood with soaking wet white t-shirts clinging to our bra-less boobs. Maybe I was drunker than I thought I was, because I decided to actually try to win when I looked out to the back of the bar and saw my friends had joined the crowd screaming "Take it off! Take it off!" I let the music take hold of me and started gyrating my hips. It felt like every eye in the place was on me when I started to slowly raise my t-shirt above my belly. I stopped just below my tits and shook 'em. My knees almost gave out when the entire bar cheered and started yelling right at me, "Show us the tits! Show us the tits!" I couldn't even breathe, but I somehow found a way to seductively wiggle the shirt over my head and aired 'em out for the crowd. They just went nuts, and my friends were screaming the loudest!

Kate's face was beet red when she wrapped her story by simply stating, "Obviously, I won."

Jan spoke first, "That was fucking hot!"

Steve followed that with, "I second that. I would have paid good money to be there that night!"

That got me laughing, "You guys have no idea how many times Kate has heard me say that very same thing!" That statement earned me a punch in the shoulder from my still blushing bride. Her reaction and obvious embarrassment got all of us laughing, including Kate. Before our chuckles died down completely, we were notified that our fine hosts were closing for the night and it was time to settle our bill.

As we were leaving, Jan and Steve held back a bit while the four of us walked in the direction of our car and their hotel. The two of them were holding hands and whispering to each other before Jan ran up to Kate and I and asked, "Would you guys be interested in a night cap? We brought along a couple bottles of wine from home, and it's been so much fun, we'd hate to see the night end so early."

Kate didn't hesitate for even a second, "We'd love to. One more drink won't kill us, right honey?" She grabbed onto my hand as she was delivering our response to the invite and looked at me with a smoldering fire in her eyes.

I had no idea what to expect as Kate and I were led into Jan and Steve's suite. We sat on the couch, while Steve sat on the edge of the bed as Jan fetched a bottle of wine and some plastic glasses. After pouring the wine and handing each of us a full glass, Jan sat next to Steve, and began rubbing his leg in a way that suggested it was a nearly instinctive gesture of affection. However, for Kate and I, watching Jan's fingers move along Steve's thigh turned up the heat another notch.

Feeling a wave of nervousness, I blurted out, "What should we do now?" It wasn't meant as an icebreaker, but it had that effect. Kate stifled a giggle, which caused Jan and Steve to burst out laughing. I turned beet red before I realized they weren't laughing at me and were simply releasing some of the tension that had been building since we arrived at their hotel room.

Kate leaned up against me, looked seductively into my eyes and batted her lashes as she purred, "What do you have in mind, big boy?" That prompted another round of roaring laughter, with me leading the way. My beautiful Kate is hot as hell, but her attempts to play the seductress are better suited for "Saturday Night Live" than late nights on "Cinemax."

While our laughter was still subsiding, Jan leaned over and whispered into Steve's ear. He began to blush as he nodded his head to his wife's secret communications. When she was done, Steve cleared his throat and looked to Jan, who didn't waste any time before she blurted out, "I think we should have our own private wet-T contest right here in this room." Jan took in a quick breath before she continued, "All of us got turned on listening to your story, and it's obvious Jake fantasizes about it...so why not? It could be exactly what Steve and I are looking for to jazz things up a bit."

Kate was looking at me, but I couldn't respond. My mind was racing as I imagined seeing both of these hot women in soaking t-shirts, their breasts clearly visible through the wet fabric as they gyrated in front of me.

"I guess that look says it all," Kate said as she got up off the couch. "He's already painting a mental picture of us with our boobies bouncing. I bet he's already getting hard!" Kate gave my crotch a quick grab, and kissed my mouth before announcing, "I'll do it, but only if the boys strip to their undies. It's only fair that we girls get to ogle a bit while you boys drool over us!"

Steve was sporting the same look as I as we both nodded to signal our acceptance of Kate's demand. Jan grabbed onto one of her bags and the two girls bounced into the bathroom, while Steve and I stood and got out of our clothes. Thankfully, I still had half a glass of wine and a pretty good buzz to help me deal with the fact that I was sitting across from another guy dressed only in boxers waiting for both of our wives to come out and show us some T&A.

Jan opened her bag and handed Kate a t-shirt. She explained that she always has several on hand because she prefers them to pajamas. "I think we should go out in our panties. The boy's are down to their shorts and I think they'll go nuts if we ditch our pants too." Jan quickly lifted off her shirt and undid her bra before Kate even had a chance to respond to the suggestion. Jan was down to just a pair of "hot pants" style panties when Kate finally freed her 34Ds from her black laced bra. Jan sucked in a breath, "It's no wonder you won, your breasts are absolutely beautiful."

Kate blushed as she kept undressing. Both girls were now wearing only their panties and could not stop themselves from caressing each other with their eyes. "You know, I've been to a few wet T contests over the years, and they are almost always won by girls who make-out on stage." After acknowledging that wasn't the case with Kate's win, Jan tried to sound nonchalant, "Maybe we should try it and give the boys a real show. Every time I've been at one of those things, nearly all of the guys are screaming to see some girl-girl action."

Kate's response caught Jan by surprise. "Well, if were going to put on a performance, maybe we should rehearse a bit." Kate shuffled up next to Jan, her hand brushed against Jan's arm as she slowly moved closer to the other woman. Just before their lips touched, Kate whispered to Jan, "I've always wondered what this would be like."

They kissed softly, then Jan took the lead an opened her mouth slightly, allowing their tongues to connect. Kate moaned and pulled Jan tight against her, pressing their breasts together, as they continued their passionate kiss for the next minute or so. When they finally broke it off, Kate's hand had migrated to the side of Jan's gorgeous ass and Jan was breathing hard.

"Oh yeah, they'll like that!" Jan sighed as gave Kate a quick peck and grabbed her t-shirt. "I made out with another chick in college on a dare, but it wasn't like that. I am so fucking horny right now, I'm ready for just about anything!

Kate just smiled and asked, "Should we get them wet now, or pour water on ourselves in front of the men? I think it would be a big turn on if they watched us get wet," which prompted both girls to start giggling loud enough that Steve and Jake could hear them on the other side of the door.

Jan filled up a pitcher in the sink, "I think we're going to make them watch lots of stuff tonight." She gave her hair a quick brush, patted Kate's ass, and yelled out to her husband, "We're not coming out until we hear some music we can to dance to!"

"You got it!" Steve yelled out as he jumped off the bed and fumbled with the TV remote and searched for a decent music channel. He finally settled on one called "Rockin' Dance Fever" and cranked up the sound. Steve looked over at me and shrugged, "It ain't what I like, but the girls will have to try not to shake their stuff for us with this shit blaring."

He was right. Jan came out first, with her still dry t-shirt covering her panties, but exposing her sexy legs. She slowly swayed her hips and raised her arms into the air, which allowed both Steve and I to glimpse her skin tight panties underneath the shirt. Jan looked toward the bathroom door and gestured at Kate to follow her into the room, where both of us men were perched on the edge of our seats in anticipation. Kate slowly ventured out, not really dancing, but still managing to sensuously swing her bra-less breasts. Jan was getting into the thumping dance beat, gyrating her hips and pushing her tits together by running her hands along her sides. It was getting very hot in that room.

Without saying a word, Jan scrambled into the bathroom and then came out holding the full pitcher of water. Standing in front of the still swaying Kate, she poured the liquid onto the front of her own shirt, causing the fabric to cling tightly to her boobs and her nipples to harden. The wet shirt clearly revealed her beautiful figure. Jan's breasts were medium in size, but their perkiness more than made up for the lack of volume. Now, it was Kate's turn. My cock swelled inside my boxers as my wife slowly poured the rest of the water on herself. Her t-shirt must have been made from a thinner fabric because it was now nearly see through. Kate's nipples were clearly visible and it was easily apparent how she had won that contest in her college days.

The scene had left me speechless, but Steve became boisterous. He kept yelling, "skin to win," and "take it off," as the girls took turns dancing in front of each of us. First, Jan stood in front of her husband and Kate was closest to me, but after a few minutes they swapped positions, which turned the heat up another notch. With Kate in front of him, Steve was begging her to lift her shirt. Kate shook her head at first, but Steve's enthusiasm and her ample intake of wine had loosened her up. My wife looked right at me before she slid her hands up the front of her soaking shirt and cupped both of her breasts in her hands and began tugging on her already hard nipples. Then she reached down for the bottom of her t-shirt and slowly lifted it, revealing her sexy black panties and her mid-section. She went as far as exposing the bottom of her bosom before she brought the shirt back down and resumed her seductive dance.

While Steve was getting a show from my wife, I kept two-thirds of my attention on his goddess of a spouse. Jan was swinging her hips back and forth and sliding her t-shirt up and down to give me peaks of her panties and bellybutton. When Jan was sure she had my full attention, she turned around and bent over, giving me a up close view of the most beautiful ass I had ever seen. Her panties were tight enough that the contour of her pussy lips was clearly visible. My cock was now completely erect and was conspicuously poking against my shorts. I finally managed to look Jan in the eye after she straightened up and turned around. The bulge at the front of my underwear had caught her attention and it was easy to see her gaze was locked on my hard-on.

I guess it was a competition, because Kate had also noticed the growth in my shorts and apparently decided she needed to elicit the same reaction from Steve. My wife took her sexiness controls and turned them up to 11! She began moving her hips in the same way she would if she was on top and riding my cock. Her hand drifted from her breasts south to her crotch, pushing the wet shirt against her panties and making it appear she was rubbing herself. Hell, maybe she was! Kate then lifted her shirt, this time not stopping at the bottom of her tits. She pulled it up over her boobs, and allowed them to swing naked for a few seconds before dropping the soaked cloth to cover the beautiful sight. The first time she did it fast, the second was slower, and the third was deliciously drawn out, which left her breasts out in the open long enough she might as well have just taken the shirt completely off.

Steve was going nuts. After Kate leisurely brought her t-shirt back down and completely covered her chest and panties, he started pleading..."Oh come on, don't stop now! My God Jake, you get to fondle those beauties? I'm so fucking jealous. Kate, please just take it off and leave it off so I can memorize the sight."

It was time for Jan to act. She went to the middle of the dance area, more or less forcing Kate a bit to the side. Her hands caressed her boobs over her shirt, then lifted it off her body. Jan was now only dressed in her hot-pants undies, which were also pretty wet in certain spots. She wasn't finished yet. Jan squeezed and fondled her breasts, pulling and twisting her nipples before her right hand slid down to the top of her panties. It kept going. She pushed her fingers under the elastic at the top of her last stitch of clothing and very clearly touched herself, running one of her fingers between her pussy lips. I couldn't say for sure, but I was pretty certain Jan put that finger inside herself before she brought her hand back up and made a show of licking her fingers.

What in the fuck was happening? I wasn't sure, but I also didn't want it to stop.

Jan then reached over, grabbed Kate by the waist with both hands and pulled her so both women were facing each other in front of both Steve and I. Kate had stopped dancing and stood motionless as Jan reached over to her and pulled the wet t-shirt over my wife's head. Kate and Jan were topless and breathless as they brought their lips together and began to make-out. Their lips were open and I could see their tongues flick back and forth. Kate put her hands on Jan's hips and aggressively pulled the other woman's body against her own. Jan positioned her legs slightly apart and Kate's upper thigh was pressed against Jan's covered pussy as Kate's right hand slid down and squeezed Jan's ass, pushing her even tighter against Kate's leg. If they were faking being turned on, it was convincing as hell. I had heard Kate moan many times during our lovemaking, and that was the sound that was reaching my ears as I witnessed my lover engaging in some very hot girl-on-girl action.