The Consultant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan broke off the kiss after several minutes and directed her smoldering gaze at my raging hard-on and then to her husband. She gave Kate's neck a little nibble and then whispered in her ear.

"I don't know Jan, I'm not sure if Jake would go for that." Kate was clearly conflicted over whatever Jan had suggested.

"Why don't you ask if it would be Okay? Jan looked at me as if I already knew the question. "I'll bet Jake would have no problem with you letting Steve play with with your boobies if I gave him a little lap dance to keep him occupied. Isn't that right Jake?"

I gulped a breath before I answered, and then I could only nod my head to show my agreement with Jan's assessment that I would, indeed, be okay with another man fondling my wife's tits as long as she rubbed her ass and pussy against me while I watched. This was getting nuts.

My response was good enough for Kate. She turned toward Steve, who was now sporting a big shit eating grin. She came close and leaned over so her breasts would be in easy reach of his hands. Jan made her way to the couch and began her promised performance by swinging her ass in front of me, just inches above my aching cock. It became very difficult to track the coming sequence of events. All I know for sure is that Steve's hands were all over my wife's tits while his wife was bent over in front of me rubbing her gorgeous bottom against my knees and thighs. I heard a moan escape from Kate and caught a glimpse of Steve gently twisting both of her nipples as he hungrily devoured her boobs with his eyes.

Jan stood up, turned around and slid her nearly naked body up against my legs. I could feel the dampness of her panties as she rubbed her pussy against my thigh. Her perky breasts were within my reach, but I was still unsure if the rules of whatever crazy shit game we were playing would allow me to put my hands to good use. While I was still debating whether I should squeeze Jan's boobs, I heard what sounded like a gasp coming from Kate. I whipped my head around, worried that something was wrong, but instead saw a look of ecstasy on her beautiful face as Steve buried his face into her bosom. He had completely engaged his mouth in the task of licking and sucking her nipples, while his hands caressed and squeezed those awesome boobs.

My attention went back to Jan, who appeared to be mesmerized by the sight of her husband's obsession with my wife's tits. Seeing no reason to hold back, I lifted my hands to Jan's chest, first cupping and then squeezing her breasts. I had become accustomed to the soft fullness of Kate, but I found myself thoroughly enjoying Jan's firmness. Her boobs were just over a handful and responded beautifully when I pressed them together to recreate the cleavage I spied in her blouse at the restaurant.

Steve continued his oral feast on my wife's chest as Jan dismounted from my thigh and completely straddled my midsection. Her pussy was now pressed against my hard-on as she resumed her gyrations. I moved my hands away from her tits and let then slide down her sides. I was finally going to grab that hot ass!

Jan's gyrations against my cock had grown stronger and all of our breathing quicker when she became the first to speak in over five minutes. "Kate, I can tell you without any doubt that Jake is as hard as a rock. From here it looks like Steve is hard, but could you check to make sure?"

Kate did not even hesitate. Her hand shot down to Steve's crotch. I thought she was going to feel him through the fabric, but she pushed her fingers under the waistband of his boxers and grabbed onto his cock. Steve's was sucking on Kate's right nipple while his left hand played with her other boob and his right hand was squeezing her ass.

"Oh yeah, he's plenty hard." Kate responded to Jan's query as she began stroking his hard-on and gave no sign that she planned to remove her hand from Steve's crotch in the near future.

Jan watched my wife playing with her husband's cock and pressed her hips harder against mine. I now had both hands on her ass, pulling her even tighter against me and I even began to push a finger toward the bottom edge of her panties in hopes of sliding it into her wetness.

That's when Jan made her second request to my panting wife. "Kate, Steve has a fantasy I can't fulfill. He has always wanted a titty-fuck, and I'm just not built for it. I can't believe I'm asking you...but would you do the honors?"

"You want me to rub your husband's cock between my tits?"

Even I could tell it was a purely rhetorical response! Kate pulled her boobs away from Steve's hungry lips, stood him up, and pulled down his boxers. She then guided him back to a sitting position with his legs far enough apart she could maneuver herself into position. Kate had only done this with me a few times, and somehow it was hotter watching her perform it on another man while I slowly slid my finger under his wife's panties and into her soaking pussy.

Steve's fully erect penis was pointed straight up toward Kate's chest as she held her boobs together and formed a sandwich with his cock between her two breasts. Steve moaned loudly as soon as Kate began rubbing her tits up and down the shaft of his cock. I don't think either of them were even aware that I had begun finger fucking Jan, whose sounds of pleasure were nearly as loud as Steve's. Jan continued her gyrations against me and even stuck her nipple in my face a few times, allowing me to suck and lick her as my finger circled her clit.

That's when I saw Steve thrust his dick up against my wife's chin. I think I would've done the same thing if my cock was being rubbed between two beautiful breasts with a woman's lips just inches away. I don't think Jan saw it at first, but my eye's were focused on my wife when Steve pushed his hips up a second time and his cock shot up past Kate's chin. This time, her tongue shot out and made contact! Steve did it again, and Kate had her tongue was ready. It left a little saliva at the head of his cock and part way down the shaft as Steve's desire took control.

Jan finally saw what was happening, and with my finger inside her body and her pussy furiously rubbing against my member, Jan sounded almost exasperated when she blurted out, "Just go ahead and suck it!

Did I really want this to happen? My wife apparently did. Kate waited maybe two seconds after Jan's outburst before she opened her mouth and swallowed the top of Steve's cock. She kept the base between her boobs, but swirled her tongue around the tip and then licked the shaft before pulling the entire 7 inches as far as she could manage down her throat.

Watching action across the room, Jan pulled herself off my lap and away from my fast moving finger. She reached down and actually ripped my underwear off my body, got down on her knees, put her right hand around my penis and proceeded to give me the best blow job of my life. Kate is good at it, but Jan was a master. She kept her tongue and mouth synchronized with her hand, which she used to stroke me between my penis' journeys into her inviting mouth.

Once again, I got the impression the girls were engaged in a competition. Every time I made a sound that communicated my intense pleasure, Kate would increase the tempo of her work on Steve's cock. She would deep throat him, then spend time licking his head and then the shaft to make sure Steve's moans were as loud as mine. I wasn't sure which of us would blow his load first.

It was something Jan said that finally set me off. She pulled her mouth off my dick, but kept stroking with her right hand when she announced, "I want you to cum on her tits."

Steve and I responded in unison, "What?"

"I want you to cum on Kate's tits." repeated Jan, who kept her hand moving up and down the shaft of my cock.

This time only Steve spoke, "Why do want me to do that?" He sounded both surprised and a bit shocked at his wife's request.

"Because I want to lick it off of her."

Both her matter of fact tone, and what she said pushed me over the edge. My mind's eye saw her sensuously licking Kate's breasts and triggered a boiling feeling in my balls. Jan must of have picked up a vibration through her hand because she quickly clamped her lips around my cock just before I let go and shot streams of cum into her mouth.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck..." That's all I could say as the orgasm shook me to the core.

Watching his wife swallow my cum must have been the trigger for Steve. Within 30 seconds of my explosion he pulled away from Kate's mouth and she leaned back to accept his attempt at meeting Jan's request.

Steve's vocal response to cumming was even less original than mine. He just hollered out, "Holy Shit!" and aimed his cock toward Kate's boobs. The stream of cum landed right on the top of her left breast and stretched across the nipple and down to her belly button. A second spurt caught a little of her right boob, but most of it landed just above the top of her panties.

I wasn't all that turned on by the sight, but that quickly changed as Jan followed through and made a beeline to Kate. First, she took time to kiss her lips and asked Kate if she could taste my saltiness. Then she nibbled her way down my wife's neck and swooped down to gently lick off the little glob of cum on her right tit. Jan also gave Kate's right nipple a little attention before she got to the main task of cleaning up her left boob. It was something I never thought I'd witness. This super hot babe was sucking and licking her husband's jizz from my bride's chest, savoring every morsel while adding to Kate's already aroused state. After both boobs were completely licked clean, Jan got to work on the stretch of belly that still had traces of Steve's seed and lowered her face to the tiny blob that was at the edge of Kate's panties.

I was already beginning to feel the beginnings of another hard-on when Jan signaled her lick job wasn't finished. She tugged at Kate's panties, which she slowly slid down as Kate lifted her hips off the floor. The sexy black undies were pulled down her legs and past her feet, leaving my wife completely nude. Jan pushed Kate's knees apart and crawled back up her body, planting kisses along the way. The girl's lips met again, and Jan lowered her body against Kate's. The two women exchanged passionate kisses and caressed each other for several minutes before Jan began making her way south for a second time.

Each breast was given some more attention from Jan's luscious mouth before she slid down my wife's belly and pushed Kate's legs open wide. Jan was still positioning herself between Kate's legs when my wife thrust her hips up off the carpet and pushed her pussy towards Jan's mouth. My wife had never really expressed any interest in another woman, but here she was making it extraordinarily clear that she wanted to be eaten out by this beautiful blond she had only known for a few hours. Jan dove right in. She placed her mouth against Kate's pussy and pushed her tongue inside her before she pulled back slightly and licked the entire length of Kate's soaking vagina. Jan flicked her tongue against her clit, then sucked on Kate's little button, which triggered a long moan of pleasure from my wife. Kate had been up on her elbows watching Jan perform her magic, but after having her clit sucked, Kate laid back and started fondling her tits and pinching her nipples as Jan worked her closer to climax. I've seen my wife cum many times, but the orgasm she experienced with Jan was the most explosive I've witnessed. Kate's moaning grew higher pitched and she was rhythmically lifting her hips before she started thrashing around. Jan had a hard time staying in contact with Kate as her body was wracked by waves of pleasure.

"Oh God, Oh God," she kept repeating while Jan repositioned herself so she was able to keep her tongue in contact with Kate's soaking pussy. Finally, my freakin' hot wife began to calm down and was simply moaning when Jan wrapped up her first-ever foray into eating pusy. Kate was still breathing hard and was coated with sweat when Jan slithered back up her body and gave her another sensuous kiss.

Jan had positioned herself so she was able to rub her pussy against Kate's thigh. It quickly became very obvious Jan was looking for some attention to her privates. She was practically humping Kate's leg when my wife surfaced from her orgasmic haze and got the hint. Kate grabbed onto Jan's ass and rolled her over so she was now on top. To this day, I'll never forget the sight of my wife kissing, licking and nibbling her way down this other woman's body. She must have spent a couple minutes on each of Jan's nipples, which prompted her to push her hips up against Kate and put her still covered pussy in contact with my wife.

"Oh, God...I can't take it anymore...lick me...please lick me." Jan's voice had become very breathless as she begged for Kate to go down on her.

"Hmmm, I still have some territory to cover before I can do that." Jan mouthed against Kate's belly. My wife's not a sadist, and while she continued her leisurely pace of licking and kissing Jan's flesh she also extended her right hand beneath the waistband of Jan's hotpants panties and used her fingers to relieve some of Jan's tensions

"Oh yeah, that's good...right there...don't stop." Jan had her left hand on her boob and was twisting the nipple, while her right hand was on top of Kate's head, pushing her toward her crotch.

Kate must have decided her teasing had gone on long enough. She shifted her position and put both of her hands to work pulling Jan's panties off her hips and down her legs. My cock was hard again, and it visibly twitched when I first glimpsed Jan's pussy. If you didn't count women I'd seen while viewing porn, it was the first completely shaved and smooth vagina had I had ever seen.

Jan also seemed transfixed by the sight and bluntly asked Jan, "Do you always keep your pussy bald?"

"No, this is the first time I've tried it. Steve has been bugging me for years to shave it and this trip seemed like a good time to give it a shot. Now, shut up and lick it!" Jan was laughing when she ordered my wife to dive into her.

It was an awesome thing to witness. Jan had her legs completely spread wide and Kate was on all fours with her tongue busy as could be lapping at Jan's juices. I absentmindedly starting stroking my cock and saw Steve was doing the same. Jan was moaning loudly and squeezing her tits when she glanced at me and saw my hand around a very hard dick. She shifted her eyes to Steve, who was now on his knees behind Kate's ass and was taking in the show from a different vantage point. I could see juices literally dripping from my wife's cunt and I spoke the words before my mind had a chance to process what I was saying.

"Go ahead Steve, fuck her doggy style. I can see she wants it."

Kate refrained from her licking just long enough to look at me with pure animal lust in her eyes. She didn't say a word, but before she went back down on Jan's pussy she lifted her ass up higher and opened up her legs to offer herself to the husband of the woman she was pleasuring.

Jan encouraged him, "Do it Steve, fuck her hard. Don't worry about me. I'm going to ride Jake as soon as Kate finishes her job...." He voice trailed off as Kate made her tongue into a hard point and circled it around Jan's engorged clit.

It turns out Steve didn't require Jan's encouragement. He positioned himself behind my wife and plopped his meat onto her lower back. That elicited a moan from Kate and an even sexier sound from Jan. Steve then grabbed his cock, slid it down past Kate's asshole and straight into her gushing pussy. He slowly slid forward until his balls were up against her and then pulled back before taking another plunge.

Kate met the second thrust with a backward motion of her hips. She lifted her mouth from Jan's cunt and nearly yelled, "Put it in me! Fuck me with that cock! Fuck me hard!"

I had never heard Kate begged to be fucked, but then again, I had never seen her give another man a BJ until he came on her tits and then had that man's wife lick her clean and eat her pussy before she went down on the other chick. The whole scene was surreal.

Steve did in fact fuck her hard and Jan's moans became more and more intense with each of her husband's thrusts into my wife's pussy. It probably only lasted two or three minutes before Jan screamed, "I'm cumming...oh fuck I'm cumming!"

I could actually see pussy juice coming out of her and soaking Kate's face. She gave Jan a couple more gentle licks and Steve slowed the pace of his humping while Jan slid away from Kate and turned her attention to my swollen rod. She stood up straight and gave me a chance to take in her beauty before she slowly padded across the carpet to the couch where I had been watching the threesome and pleasuring myself.

"You ready?"

I nodded my head vigorously, but didn't say a word as Jan straddled me with her pussy positioned above the tip of my twitching penis. She then took both my hands and guided them so I was gripping her ass before she slowly lowered herself onto me. She was so fucking wet.

Steve and Kate had resumed their hard fuck a few feet away as Jan's pussy swallowed by cock. Her pelvis was pressed against mine and I squeezed her ass cheeks, causing her to pause for just a second before she started to wildly move her pussy up and down my member. Her modest tits were right in front of my mouth and I took turns sucking each of her nipples. Jan's breathing was becoming ragged from the workout, but she managed a small squeak when I pushed my index finger against her butt, where I found the hole was already greasy with the flow from her pussy. Kate would often respond when it put a finger into her ass while we made love, and Jan's response was similar. It pushed her over the edge.

"That feels sooo good...oh yeah baby...hmmm...oh' fuck....I'm cumming!!!!"

Jan's exclamation must have had an effect on Steve and Kate. I could hear her panting and Steve grunting before the sounds of their flesh pounding together slowed and my wife let out a long sigh.

I still wasn't done. I needed to cum inside this chick. She was leaning back and tossing her hair around as I kept the pressure on her ass and she kept bouncing on my cock. I truly believed I was experiencing the wildest sex of my life when a I felt a new sensation in my groin and Jan began to squeal.

Kate had crawled across the floor and was now licking my balls and the shaft of my cock while I was fucking Jan. Her reaction made it clear that Kate's tongue must have also been making contact with Jan's pussy.

I'm usually fairly quiet when I orgasm, but this time I hollered, "ohhhhhhhh God....holy fucking shit," and even added an "agghhh" with the final spurt of cum into Jan's pussy.

Jan let out a howl as Kate's tongue did its magic on both of us. It was the most erotic sound I've ever heard and rang in my ears for several minutes after she slumped against my sweaty and heaving chest. I held her close, while Kate came around and sat down next to us on the couch. She hugged us both and kissed Jan and I fully on the lips. After a few seconds, Steve helped disentangle his wife from our arms and the two of them stood and lovingly hugged each other.

They were still embracing when Kate and I gathered our clothing and got dressed. The goodbyes that followed were heartfelt. We knew we would likely never see the other couple again, but that incredible night still remains fresh in our memories. Kate will often bring it up when she's feeling frisky, and I'm damn sure I'll never turn down another request from my wife to accompany her to dinner when a consultant comes to town.