The Consummation of a New Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was now time for the stomach. Due to the soft organs beneath, pressure is necessarily light but firm. Moving in a circular, clockwise motion, in the direction of colonic movement, he gently massaged the stomach until finally stopping at her pubic bone.

With one hand on her pubic bone and the other on the top of her sternum, he rested, aligning his breathing with hers, the warmth of his hands radiating into her body. The massage was over.

She had been lying there with her eyes mostly closed for about 90 minutes, whilst she enjoyed receiving such dedicated attention, pampering her with sensual strokes gliding all over her body. However, during the massage she rode successive waves of heightened pleasure that stirred in her loins. It was a journey that she felt was incomplete.

He manoeuvred between her legs and knelt down, bent her legs at the knee and draped one over each of his thighs. As she lay there before him, her smooth mound just inches away from his manhood, he gently placed his left hand over her heart and his right over her mound. There he rested for a minute, so he could realign his breathing with hers.

He gently lowered the hand that hovered over her heart so that only finger tips touched her soft skin. Drawing those fingertips down her stomach, he slowly circled her navel, and continued down towards her mound. As his fingertips, reached her mound they gently lifted only for the fingertips of the other hand to touch down on her sternum between her breasts to repeat the gentle stroking. The cycle repeated twice with each hand. On the third cycle, the stroke changed. Instead of drawing his left hand down her stomach, it circled her left breast before continuing down. He repeated with his right. His strokes became more fluid. With alternating hands, he began sweeping motions of her breasts, nipples and stomach, down to her hips, top of the thighs and the soft flesh within. Ever so gradually, these alternate stroked reduced in area and speed so that the hands moved imperceptibly and sensually to her mound. At her mound he stopped with his palm gently against her vulva. He gently poured warm oil over this hand and from it applied oil gently to the whole area.

Once oiled, he began to firmly caress the thighs either side of her mound, moving in circles towards her vulva. Using the edge of his hands, he pressed into her large lips and slid his hands along the labia from anus to her mound. Again sliding from anus to the mound he gently pressed inwards towards her lips and slid his hands up towards her mound.

Firmly, but gently, he took one of her large lips between his thumb and fingertips. Moving his thumb in small circles, his thumb transitioned from opposite his pinky to his index finger and back, caressing the labia. He repeated this stroke a number of times before gently pinching the base of her large lip between thumb and forefinger and then sliding his fingers along the entire length of the lip. As he released his grip, he gently squeezed the base of the same labia with the thumb and forefinger of his opposite hand. Cyclically, he stroked the length of the labia a number of times, before finally repeating the process on her other large labia.

Once he'd finished stroking both labia, he placed his thumbs at the perineum and then gently pressed them together stroking long the length of her inner lips. At his thumbs reached the clitoris, he subtly reduced pressure and circled the hood with his thumbs.

He continued to caress the length of her inner lips, squeezing them between thumbs and forefingers along their length, gently pulling them away from her vulva before releasing them or gripping the lips together at their centre and sliding each hand away, gently stretching her lips from clitoris to perineum.

Moving his attention to the inner lips, he gently grasped one lip between both thumbs and forefingers and repeated the same strokes that he had performed on the large lips. He repeated the strokes on the other inner lip.

Once he had massaged each inner lip in turn, he positioned his thumbs on her perineum and gently moved them up away from the anus, parting her lips as he went. As his thumbs moved along the moist pink, sensitive flesh of her inner lips, he moved his thumbs in circles. As he reached the clitoris he gently stroked either side of the hood before repeating the strokes along the length of her inner lips. As he repeated the strokes, the amount of pressure he needed to apply to part the lips reduced. As he stroked, her lips grew pinker and blossomed before him.

He was not ready to proceed further, yet.

For many minutes he continued to use hands, fingertips, knuckles and thumbs to caress and stroke her perineum, labia and around the clitoral hood.

With one finger he stroked up the rim of each of her inner lips to the hood then up the inside of each lip. He rested one thumb over the clitoral hood and tested a finger at the base of her inner lips. He requested permission to enter her sacred space. She let out a deep breath and sighed a soft "oh yes!

With thumb of his left hand gently circling her hood, he slowly inserted the middle finger of his right hand up to his first knuckle. Slowly sliding his finger in and out up to his first knuckle he moved around the vagina entrance in a clockwise direction. When he had returned to the six o'clock position, he slowly inserted his finger to the second knuckle, and repeated going "around the clock" as he withdrew and reinserted his finger to the second knuckle, all the while circling the clitoral hood with his left thumb. As he reached the six o'clock position, he slowly inserted the finger to the hilt and once more went around the clock, gently massaging her vaginal walls with his fingertip as he went.

When he reached the six o'clock position, he gently placed his index finger alongside his middle finger and started to insert them. She squeezed her vaginal walls, pulling his fingers into her as they went deeper. As she relaxed her muscles, he let these two fingers rest inside her, her muscles occasionally squeezing them together. He how began to use both thumbs to stroke the clitoris and pull back the hood. As one thumb stroked the hood along its top, the other stroked the opening in a rhythmical circle.

As the thumbs continued to work their magic on her clitoris, moving in circles and vibrating gently, he started to caress her g-spot with the two fingers inside her. As he did this she raised her hips in sync with his gentle thrusting.

He continued this for many minutes, stimulating her clitoris and her g-spot, allowing the sensual pleasures flowing through her to run their course, bringing her to successive orgasms.

As his thumbs and fingers worked together, he now started to stroke around her perineum and anus with a well-oiled little finger, allowing her to feel the warmth of the sensations. As her orgasms continued from the vaginal and clitoral stimulation, he added to the sensations by slowly inserting his little finger, gently thrusting her anus. Her whole nether region was now getting concerted sensual stimulation. Her orgasms were getting stronger and closer together until she gasped that she could take no more.

Ever go gently he reduced the stroking allowing her orgasms to subside. He withdrew his fingers, gently stroking her vulva as he did so. He gently moved her thighs so he could now lean forward and lay his head on her chest caressing her as her pleasure gently subsided. He moved further up her torso to gently kiss her. As he did so, his glans stroked her vaginal lips but went no further. After all, this time was for her pleasure and not his. For a while, he lay with her, sharing bodily warmth

As they shared a warm embrace, kissing softly, she whispered in his ear that it was now his turn to be pampered. He was instructed to lie down and enjoy the sensations without any interactions. She arose from the bed and arranged him, face down with hands beside his head and legs apart, his face embedded in a pillow so that he could not see. Reaching between his legs she gently gathered his penis and scrotum in her hands and arranged them so that they were in full view and easy reach, pointing down to his feet. She stood up and admired his figure. This was her first opportunity to study it: Firm muscular torso with an almost imperceptible pair of "love handles", a firm buttock and well-toned fat-free thighs. She licked her lips in anticipation of the pleasure that she was about to bestow on him.

She grabbed the warm oil and spread it on her hands. Standing by his feet she placed a hand on each heel then slid them smoothly up his legs. At the top of his thighs, her hands caressed the outside of his hips before coming together, palm to palm, at the base of his spine. With almost imperceptible pressure, she glided the tips of her little fingers down the cleft between his cheeks, over his anus and down the perineum and over his scrotum. Cupping her well-oiled hands, she gently held his shaft and pulled it down to its full length, her hands sliding to the tip and off the end. His soft moaning, muffled by the pillow, gave her all the indication she needed that she was having the effect she desired. She moved her hands back to the ankles and repeated the strokes. Each successive time that she pulled on his shaft, she could detect the increasing stiffness and the desire to rise. However, she maintained it pointing down to his feet so she had easy access whenever she needed it. Besides, she knew that it would soften and be more comfortable before she next paid it attention.

Oiling her hands again, she massaged each leg completely, just like he had done to her. Her hands glided smoothly and sensuously, caressing his muscles without any stimulation of his genitals. However, she could clearly see the damp patch on the towel, caused by a small puddle of pre-cum "milked" from his shaft during her initial attention supplemented by that which leaked as his erection subsided.

To relax him further she worked on his shoulders. As she kneaded them he was clearly relaxing and almost drifting of to sleep. He needed awakening. She added some quick strokes down his back and back up, but "accidentally" overshooting on the downstroke, she stroked his anus before returning. His sharp intake of breath showed that she'd hit the spot. As she returned to massage his neck muscles, she bent over and kissed his neck and gently bit an earlobe. He moaned softly.

She picked up some more oil and spread it over his back, then getting some more she rubbed it over her breasts and stomach. Sitting astride his hips she caressed his back some more, varying the touch from firm, to featherlight. To finish his back off, she lent down and massaged his back with her breasts and stomach. She nibbled his earlobe again and let her breasts fall either side of his neck. He was clearly enjoying the sensation, as was she; though he'd rather he was face-up to enjoy it some more.

She turned around so that she was sat astride him, with his buttocks before her. Taking some oil she caressed his firm buttocks before suddenly giving him a firm smack on one of the cheeks. Although he initially flinched the sting of the smack subsided to a warm glow, which she caressed smoothly. She poured a little oil on his anus and tickled her fingers around his ring. He squirmed between her thighs, clearly enjoying the pleasure on his nerve endings. While stimulating his anus with one hand, the other hand softly traced a line down his perineum and tickled it too. His squirms became more pronounced. She was not sure who was enjoying the sensations more, him or the pleasure he was giving her as she rode him.

After tickling his puckered posterior and his perineum for some 2 minutes she thought it time to relieve him from the torment. Reaching down with both hands she enfolded his scrotum with her hands and gently pulled and caressed his testes, a much more sensuous sensation. His squirms subsided to be replaced by soft muffled moans from the pillow. Her eyes feasted on his stiff shaft, rock solid pressing down into the bed as it struggled to point in a more comfortable and natural position. Using just her fingertips she held his shaft and gently stroked his glans with her thumbs. The muffled moans and the copious clear pre-cum clearly indicated his pleasure. She couldn't resist a quick taste. She placed her fingertip at its tip and picked up a dew drop. Mmmmm, she thought; She was going to enjoy a better taste later. Collecting another dew drop, she rubbed it around his anus and supplemented it with some of her own warm sweet nectar. With one hand gently caressing his shaft and a fingertip circling his anus, she felt his sphincter relax. She pushed her finger in, penetrating him to the first knuckle and then the 2nd. She rubbed his finger in and out and continued to simultaneously stroke his cock, rubbing the precum around its head. He was clearly enjoying being violated in this way.

Slowly the stroking and fingering subsided, withdrawing her finger slowly as she released his cock. Reaching down, she stroked down his legs, bringing them together as she hugged them. She held this embrace for a minute to allow his sexual tension to subside and his breathing to slow. Slowly she sat back up and removed herself from his back. At the small of his back was a small puddle of her own juices. She bent over and gently licked it off before planting soft kisses up his spine. She whispered in his ear that it was now time to turn over.

Slowly he lifted his head from the darkness of the pillow and once again admired her naked beauty. No words were spoken, he just smiled blissfully. She reached for some blindfolds and covered his eyes. As she secured the strap behind his head, she looked to check it was comfortable. She checked he was relaxed and could not see by planting a soft kiss on his lips. He softly smiled his appreciation. As he lay there motionless, she continued to plant soft kisses down his sternum and stomach. As she neared his shaft, it briefly lifted as if saying "me next" but she ignored it. It would get plenty of attention later. Instead she extended her tongue and with just its tip she traced a line back up his stomach and chest before planting another soft kiss on his lips. While she did this, a hand slowly caressed her thigh. This was not what he was to do.

Leaving him lying there, she went to her bag. Returning to the bed she started to affix the restraints to the bedstead. Taking each arm in turn, he was fastened into the restraint. Similarly, she spread his legs and attached the restraint to his ankles. She stood back and admired her preparation. He could neither see nor move and was as her mercy. However, he could still hear and smell. She decided to tease him. Standing with one foot on the floor and one on the bed her she parted her warm pink lips and dipped two fingers into her wet pussy to cover them with her juices. She smelt wonderful. She hovered her fingers over his nostrils. As the olfactory senses detected her aroma he breathed deeply, taking in as much of her as he could. His chest and stomach seemed to rise off the bed but could go no further due to the restraints. Lifting her fingers away he softly sighed, allowing his breath to return to normal. She plunged her fingers back into her pussy and quickly to her mouth. She sucked on them greedily. Not only did she smell good but she tasted good too.

Taking the oil bottle, she traced up each leg, leaving a trail of oil from just above the restraint to the top of the thigh. Putting the bottle down she spread each rivulet so that each leg was suitably prepared.

Removing one restraint she lifted his foot and softly caressed it, gliding smoothly over the instep and sole. She rubbed her thumb over each toe pad and penetrated the gap between each toe with her finger. Cradling the heel with one hand and with just one manicured nail she drew a smooth line up his sole. She repeated it 3 or 4 times. Each time, he squirmed against the restraints as the sensation coursed throughout his body. She performed felatio on his big toe, sucking her tongue against the pad. He squirmed in ecstasy as she sucked. As the toe left her mouth, she brought him down by planting kisses on his instep then caressing the whole foot with both hands.

Reattaching the restraint, she then briefly stroked up either side of his shin, caressing his calf muscles and then circling his kneecap with her thumbs. With flat palms and hands together but facing opposite directions across his thigh she caressed up to his hip whereupon she parted her hands, one continuing around the hip, the other tracing the crease of his inner thigh before returning to the knee stroking either side of his thigh. She repeated this a couple more times. Placing one palm outside and one inside, she caressed gently up the thigh. As she reached the top her outside hand rose around his hip and moved across to his now flaccid cock. Simultaneously her inside hand enfolded around his scrotum. Gently she pulled her hands apart, pulling his cock up and balls down. Her hands slipped off the ends leaving them return to a more natural position. She repeated this sequence 3 more time by which time his cock was now fully erect.

She repeated the whole thigh and genital sequence another two times before devoting her attention to the other foot and leg in an identical manner, throughout which time his erection stood proud.

Diverting attention away from his genitalia she massaged each hand and arm in turn, performing felatio on his fingers and sensuously stroking his strong but pliable muscles. Now for his torso.

Kneeling astride his stomach she made herself comfortable, her full moist pussy lips sitting either side of his shaft. She was going to get as much, if not more, pleasure from this than him by using his cock to massage her lips as the slid up and down his shaft length while she massaged his chest.

She poured oil on his chest and rubbed it all over. She took some more and rubbed it over hers too. She couldn't resist a pull and squeeze of her nipples as she simultaneously slid along his length.

Putting her hands on his chest she stroked over his pec's, shoulders and arms. As she spread her arms along his, she leaned forward and softly dangled a nipple over his mouth. If he could see he would have eagerly sucked it. She touched his lip with a nipple but sat back up before his tongue could locate her magnificent mammary that had tempted him. Sliding down his shaft to maximise the view of his stomach, she caressed and tickled it, gently rubbing the head of his manhood as it protruded beneath her.

Lifting herself from his shaft she could see it glistening from her juices. She knelt between his legs and picked his shaft up vertically. She proceeded to lick and suck along his shaft, cleaning it, tasting herself. As she held his shaft, she gently licked its head to remove a dew drop of precum that appeared just for her delight.

With his shaft clean, she used both hands to caress and play with his scrotum. She used a fingernail to tantalise his perineum and circle his anus. She moved further down the bed so she could suck his sack, taking each ball in turn.

Sitting aside the bed, she turned her attention to his shaft. With multiple techniques she began to worship it. She traced its length from scrotum to glans with her tongue. She licked and sucked each side. With fingers entwined, she formed a channel between her hands and caressed his shaft between them. She circled his glans with her fingers, she stretched its length, she "wrung" it and more for some 5 or 10 minutes until finally she took the head in her mouth and gently sucked. His moans and filthy comments confirmed that she was having the desired effect. She decided to take things further, she knelt astride his head, her sex centimetres from his face. Restrained, he could not reach it, but he could clearly smell it. She leant forward and took his shaft in her mouth again. She took him deeply. As she sucked, she caressed his scrotum and perineum. She circled his anus and penetrated it with a fingertip. She could sense he was getting close but now was not the time. She sat up, her sex still out of reach from his mouth. She sat beside him again. She bent over him and sucked one nipple while squeezing the other. Her mouth and hand swapped nipples.