The Consummation of a New Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alighting from the bed once more she went to the minibar. Taking an ice cube she sucked on it. She traced the cube along his inner thighs to his scrotum and along his shaft. She circled his nipples and with ice cold mouth she sucked his glans. His squirming and blaspheming said it all. She was now going to tease him more. She retrieved a gag and put it on him then proceeded to sit on his face. She

rubbed herself along his nose while she rubbed her clit, her juices smearing over his face with him powerless to dictate events. She sat astride his cock, rubbing her lips along its length while licking her juices off his face. All the while her teasing had got him to bursting. With his face clean, she removed his gag. His name calling declared his disappointment at not being able to participate. She went to her bag and extracted a butt plug and a condom then sat astride him facing his feet. Lifting his shaft she placed it against her pubic mound. She caressed it and stroked his shaft, balls and anus.

Reaching behind her she reached for and pinched a nipple, all the while twisting her hand around the head and shaft of his solid manhood. His rapid, short breaths suggested that he was getting close and was trying not to cum too soon. His hips were squirming beneath her. But she wanted him to cum and she wanted to taste him and feel him at his release.

While holding his shaft she arose from his stomach and kneeled between his legs. She wanted him to cum strongly. Inserting a finger she sought out and found his prostate. She began to rub it as she took his manhood into her mouth as deep as she could. She sucked and bobbed her head on his shaft, pressing her tongue against the sensitive glans. As she rubbed his prostate harder she felt his balls tighten in her palm. Both he and she knew there was no stopping now. With a gutteral "Aargh, Oh fuck, I'm cumming" he raised his hips and his cock throbbed as the hot stream of rich semen exploded into her mouth. She stopped rubbing his prostate, removed her finger and gently massaged his balls. Swallowing his salty load, she licked her lips. And milked his shaft of the residue. She picked up the resultant drop with the tip of her tongue and moved up the bed and french kissed him deeply. "Mmmm, that was fantastic!," he said, "thank you!"

"That was just for starters" She said. "I'm not finished with you yet"

She removed his blindfold and slid down the bed, back to his cock. She squeezed her plump oiled breasts around his cock and proceeded to wank him to full hardness.

As she subsequently kneeled, he did not see her insert the butt plug in her bum; she wanted to feel full as she rode him. But he did see her roll the condom on his shaft.

With his cock secured, she once again moved to his stomach. She kneeled down and raised her hips. Reaching for his cock she raised it vertical and presented it at her entrance. With eyes half closed she lowered herself on him slowly, savouring every inch of its length

As she did this, he feasted on the view before him. He could never tire of the sight of a beautiful woman, especially one with such a perfect figure, honouring his cock with her pleasure, her plump breasts and proud nipples offering themselves for pleasure in return.

But it was torture that he could not move. Smiling in a teasing way, she recognised this torture. She placed her hands on his shoulder and pinned him down. As much as he tried to crane his neck towards her perfect orbs, he could not reach. She bent towards him lowering a breast to his mouth but pulled the nipple away as he pursed his lips. He scowled his irritation at being teased. She repeated this a number of times, each time getting closer. Eventually, like a limpet, he managed to get a tight grip on her nipple. Getting revenge, he squeezed hard (but not biting). She let out a yelp and pulled away grabbing her boob.

Keeping her hands on his shoulders she put her feet flat to the bed and sat back on his cock, which went deeper and touched her cervix. In surprise she clenched her muscles around his shaft and rose to its tip. Relaxing, she allowed herself back down to the hilt before squeezing and milking him as she rose again. The smile on his face was pure ecstasy as she did this. As her vaginal walls cycled through gripping and releasing his shaft and her lips pulled and pushed as they glided over its surface, her clitoral hood moved rhythmically in unison giving her pleasure. As she rose and fell on his cock, he could feel the hardness of the butt plug within her rubbing his cock. Not only did it excite her but him too. Sitting down on her haunches she wriggled and squirmed, varying the sensations deep within her. Taking one hand she rubbed her clit as she wriggled his cock against her g spot and the butt plug stimulated her anus. She felt full and almost satisfied, using him for her pleasure. She continued to ride and milk him, letting the pleasure in her and him build. She build up the pace, beads of sweat glistening on her brow, her breasts heaving with each breath. Her areoli and nipples reddened and stiffened, her lips swelled as the waves built inside her. He wanted to thrust too but couldn't. Suddenly her vagina spasmed and he was flooded with her juices. Her hips writhed as the orgasm consumed her. Lowering herself, she gave him a strong passionate kiss and hugged him, clearly satisfied, for now.

-

She released his arms from their restraints, allowing them to embrace and kiss passionately, her breasts pressed tightly against his chest. With one hand behind her head, keeping their mouths locked together, their lips and tongues moved incessantly, exploring one another. Meanwhile his other hand at the small of her back pulled their hips together. They continued to grind their hips together in a horizontal dirty dance, his erect cock continuing to send pleasurable waves through her body as it rubbed her g spot and against the butt plug.

As they took a breath, he asked to have his legs released. Using his shoulders for leverage, she sat back up, still impaled on his rock solid shaft. However, without disengaging, she proceeded to turn to face his feet in reverse cowgirl. The twisting of her pussy on his shaft brought new sensations for them both. Before reaching down to release the velcro straps on the padded ankle restraints, she put her hands on his thighs and raised her hips, raising then lowering herself on him once more. This new view excited him, seeing the butt plug for the first time. He reached down and caressed her buttocks as she slowly rose and descended on his covered cock that glistened with her juices.

Reaching down to his ankles she released the straps then glided her hands up, tickling his inner thighs with her long fingernails as she went. She sat back up, putting her full weight on him. She proceeded to gyrate her hips on his tool and simultaneously massage his scrotum and anus. He lowered his head back to the pillow at her attention, enjoying every second. "Fuck me!" he thought, "How could I be so lucky to be making love to this wonderful woman?" She had clearly devoted herself to pleasing him and he wanted to reward her with his cum.

After gyrating further and caressing his balls, he decided to take control. Grabbing her waist, he pulled himself up. Reaching round, he grabbed her breasts and squeezed her nipples. With one hand around her chest the other went down to her groin and he pulled himself tight into her, to ensure they remained coupled. Whilst holding on, he leaned backwards, so she fell on top of him. He then rolled her over so she was now under him. Putting his hands on her shoulders he leaned up and pushed her into the bed. Using his feet, he spread her legs and pushed his hips into hers. Bringing her knees forward, she raised her hips so he entered from a more comfortable position. With him now kneeling behind her, he began to thrust, slowly at first. in time with his thrusts, he pulled and pushed the butt plug. The synchronized double penetration sent waves of pleasure through her, her moans muffled by the pillow. With one arm by her head to steady herself, she reached down to her clitoris with the other, frantically rubbing the hood to maximise the pleasure as both holes were getting pounded. He briefly stopped thrusting, released the butt plug and gave her butt cheek a hard smack before resuming the synchronised thrusting. The sharp pain, followed by the resumed thrusting pushed her senses over the edge and she orgasmed strongly, flooding his shaft with her juices. Gripping her hips he started to thrust rapidly and forcefully, his balls slapping against her labia. In a concerted effort, she squeezed her pv muscles around her shaft. This extra pressure around his glans sent him over the edge. His balls tightened and he reached the point of no return. His sexual tension was released. She felt the spasms in his shaft as he unleashed his seed.

Leaning forward he cuddled her and kissed her back before resting. Both dripping with perspiration they flopped on the bed in a loving spoons position, allowing him to gently caress her breast, nipple and waist.

As she lay there, with his arm wrapped around her, she felt loved, appreciated and content; a feeling of deep-seated pleasure that she had rarely felt before and wanted to last. She held his arm and hand tightly with both hands and pulled them close to her chest, pulling him closer to her body. She wanted to feel his closeness and warmth for as long as possible so that she could commit this moment to memory, to recall as one of her happy moments. No words were spoken, the moment didn't need any. Both knew that they had shared something special.

If they could fall asleep in this loving embrace, under the duvet, it would be perfect. But alas both knew that it was not possible on this occasion; they could not risk oversleeping. However, they still had a couple of hours to share.

After many minutes of silent contemplation, he softly whispered in her ear that he needed to sort himself out and dispose of the condom that still adorned his now flaccid shaft. Reluctantly she released him, allowing him to adjourn to the bathroom.

Upon his return she held her arm up, inviting him to resume their cuddle, face-to-face. Gently, he lay down next to her. Wrapping their arms around each other, their lips met in a warm, passionate but tender kiss. Looking into each others eyes, they recognised the mutual satisfaction of their physical needs by submitting to the other's predelictions. The connection that they now shared had moved from the physical to the emotional. They had become lovers!

Tenderly, they continued to kiss and caress each other with legs entwined, her breasts pressed firmly into his chest. As they kissed, he ran his fingers through her hair and caressed the nape of her neck. She sighed softly at his tender touch and quivered as sensual shivers rippled through her body. She pulled his head close and kissed him passionately. It had been too long since she felt this fulfilled. This was something that all but disappeared from married life; and she wanted more. The endorphins were addictive. Breaking the silence, she whispered "I do hope that this is not a one-off." Before he could reply, she took his breath away with another long, deep kiss, ensuring that there was to be no contrary proposition.

As the kiss continued, he pulled her closer at the hip, his now rigid shaft pressing against her. She could feel the wetness of his pre-cum. The temptation was too much! Reaching down between them, she cupped his scrotum and then wrapped her hand around his shift. Slowly masturbating him, she continued to kiss him deeply. The temperature was rising. He responded by reaching down her back and pulling her thigh over his hip. He caressed her thigh and buttock before reaching round to circle her anus and trace along the perineum to her full, moist labia. Tracing along the labia, he located and gently rubbed her hood. "I so want you again", he gasped. He broke away and reached for another condom. After making sure he was suitably dressed, he resumed position and continued their passionate embrace but with his shaft at her entrance. With her leg raised high over his hip and one hand on his buttock, she pulled him into her. Their pubic bones met and they wrapped their arms around each other, binding themselves tighter. Their union was complete and they kissed deeply. As they embraced, side by side, their hips gyrated rhythmically, seeking out the sensations that delivered maximum stimulation for her; his pubic bone massaging her lips and hood and his shaft varying the stimulation deep within her. With barely a pause for breath, they continued to kiss, their all-consuming passion dictating that they continue to kiss and writhe for as long as they possibly could, sending wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her body.

-

As she slowed her movements, he did too. Her breath became smoother and they kissed more tenderly, all the while remaining coupled. She relaxed her grip on him, allowing him room to thrust rather than writhe. As a result of the writhing, his stamina was increased due to the stimulation being to his shaft rather than his sensitive glans. Though she had experienced multiple orgasms, he had yet to cum. He began to thrust, slowly and deeply, enjoying the slick feel of her sopping wet pussy. As he picked up the pace and thrust from labia to cervix, she grinned naughtily as she squeezed her vaginal muscles with all her remaining strength. Direct stimulation was now applied to his entire cock. His foreskin amplifying the sensations as it rolled back and forth over the ridge of his helmet. He could feel the tension in his balls building up until he could restrain himself no longer. With one last gasp, he plunged himself deep inside her, held her tight and stopped thrusting. There was no mistaking the rhythmical pulse as each spurt of semen was launched from his satisfied and now highly sensitive member.

Lying still, their physical needs satisfied (for now), they kissed more tenderly, gazing lovingly into each other's eyes. She finally straightened her leg as he reached down to keep the condom in place as he withdrew his softened shaft. Rolling over he adjourned to the bathroom, sorted out the condom and turned on the shower.

Returning to the bedroom, he invited her to join him in the shower so they could make each other more presentable. With the warm water cascading over them and with frequent pauses for kissing and caressing, they washed each other thoroughly. When the water was eventually turned off, they continued helping each other to dry then returned to the bedroom to dress and tidy up.

When they were finally ready, they exited the hotel, dropped their bags back in their respective cars and took a final gentle stroll in the hotel grounds, arms around each other's waist, thanking each other for the wonderful experience they had just shared, discussing how and when they could meet again.

Escorting him back to her car, he kissed her on her cheek to avoid messing her glossy lips and bid her au revoir, until the next time.