The Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or we can end this now if you guys would rather stop," added Amy with a radiant smile of her own.

Once again Nick and I exchanged lengthy, silent looks, each of us trying to deal with what we were seeing and doing.

I broke eye contact first. Turning my attention to Brenda's blouse, I untied the bow and pulled the blouse apart to reveal two magnificent breasts. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Nick doing the same.

It's a funny thing about breasts. They are all constructed from only two parts; a globe of flesh and a nipple. And yet there seems to be infinite variation from one woman's breast to another's. I have rarely seen two identical breasts, even on the same woman. The breasts now confronting me were high, round, and firm with prominent pink nipples. Just like Amy's, only different. A slightly altered shape here, a tiny mole there, a subtle difference in skin tone, and probably a handful of other miniscule variations made them uniquely Brenda's.

Unable to resist, I reached out to fondle both breasts at the same time, lightly brushing her nipples with my thumbs. A soft moan complimented me on my technique and then Brenda began to move in my lap. A quick glance told me that Amy was already in motion while Nick gently teased her nipples.

From Brenda's energetic ride on Nick's cock the last time, I expected her to shift into high gear immediately, but she established a slow, measured rhythm that I knew was intended to make our encounter last.

Brenda and Amy exchanged a quick glance and small smiles, perhaps to reinforce their intentions to take their time.

As it turned out, neither woman was able to stay with the game plan. With everyone watching everyone else, their arousal quickly shot upward. What they were doing and what they were seeing proved to be more than they could handle. Within a couple of minutes, both women were vocalizing the pleasure of their rapid climb toward orgasm. As the room filled with the sounds of their arousal, they began to pick up the pace and were soon rocking their hips frantically to rub their clits against the base of our cocks.

I grasped Brenda by her waist, adding my strength to help her move, and noted Nick was doing the same for Amy. Both women were trying to stifle screams as they shot upward toward what I knew would be thunderous orgasms.

Amy came first. A long, high-pitched cry echoed in the room as she went over the edge. Brenda followed seconds later, adding her own wail of pleasure to Amy's sounds of release. A muted roar from me and a loud groan from Nick announced that we had just filled each other's wives with heavy, pulsing spurts of cum.

The women collapsed onto our heaving chests, all of us trying to remember how to breathe for a minute or two.

Eventually the ladies began to stir. Brenda smiled as she rose up on her knees, giving me a brief glimpse of the tuft of blond fur between her legs as my cock slipped free. A dribble of cum oozed down the inside of her left thigh. A moment later she joined Amy who had already dismounted and was standing in front of Nick.

"You guys wait here," Brenda ordered. "We're going to go clean up."

Nick and I sat there, just as we had at the beginning, naked except for our tee shirts, our cocks how at half-mast.

"I don't know what to say," ventured Nick.

"I don't either," I replied. "So let's not say anything just yet."

Nick and I began to pull our underwear and shorts back into place. By the time we finished, the ladies had returned and demanded a nightcap. Pinot Grigio seemed like a good idea, so I went into the kitchen to open a bottle.

Thirty minutes later, Brenda and Nick departed for home. Amy and I met in the shower and then proceeded to have the most extraordinary sex of our lives, finally falling asleep in each other's arms well after midnight.

****

The next morning at breakfast, Amy was more than happy to discuss recent events. Her friendship with the uninhibited Brenda had unlocked something inside her that stripped away all reluctance to engage in out-of-character sex and then talk openly about it. I was thrilled.

"Where should I start?" she asked.

"From the beginning?"

'Well, as you might guess, Brenda came up with that idea. I was horrified at first. Fucking you in front of Nick and Brenda was one thing, but fucking Nick was an entirely different matter."

"Brenda obviously persuaded you somehow," I offered.

"She had a pretty good argument. If I was willing to give Nick a blow job - and she was more than willing to give you one - you guys would have an opportunity to call a halt to everything before we went the rest of the way. Eventually, I decided that I could go through with it if you gave me permission by allowing me to continue."

"What made you think that Nick and I would go along?"

"We didn't know for sure, but we decided to go ahead with our plan. If you guys cooperated, you'd be giving consent. If either of you balked, that would have been the end of it. But you didn't, and the rest is now history."

"Yeah, but my eyes were closed. You ambushed me. I didn't exactly get a vote," I replied with a grin. "And I'll have you know that I almost stopped everything just as the blowjobs were beginning."

"Why didn't you?"

"I figured that you and Brenda swapped places for the blowjobs just to shock us and you'd trade places again when it was time to fuck. Later on it occurred to me that you might not swap and I decided to let everything go in whatever direction you and Brenda intended. I was already inside Brenda before I knew for certain what was happening. I don't know what Nick was doing."

"Just like you, he had his eyes closed. I don't think he had a clue until it was too late. Would you have stopped everything if you had known in advance?"

"I don't know. Maybe. Maybe not," I replied.

"I don't think you would have. I'll bet that just the thought of fucking that gorgeous little blonde bombshell would have tipped the scales," Amy said with a wide smile.

"Okay, so how about you and Nick. Is there anything going on there that I should be concerned about?"

"Not at all. Nick is just a friend. Brenda feels the same way about you. Nothing romantic is involved. What we did last night was a huge turn on for me but it had very little to do with Nick. Watching you and Brenda, and knowing you were watching me with Nick was what pushed me so high. I made good use of Nick's cock, just as Brenda did with yours, but it was just a tool. The intensity of my orgasm was driven almost entirely by the watching."

"Do you want to do it again?" I asked, suddenly realizing I wanted her to say yes.

"Yes I do," she answered. "I imagine Brenda and I will be planning our next get-together within a day or two, assuming that no one is having any second thoughts."

"No second thoughts here," I stated. "But I am feeling the need to practice a little. What would you say to a quickie?"

"C'mon big guy. Show me whatcha got," Amy said as she arose from her seat and strolled down the hallway toward our bedroom, her hips moving provocatively.

****

Work got in the way so I did not see Nick until the middle of the following week. The ladies talked frequently but Nick and I weren't about to discuss what happened over the phone. I wasn't sure exactly what we'd say to each other, but it would have to be face-to-face.

On Wednesday I invited him to join me at the pub for a beer after work. I got there first, grabbed a booth for a little privacy, and ordered a Stella Artois for each of us. Nick joined me a couple of minutes later, setting his laptop on the seat next to him.

"I still don't know what to say," he started. "I've been thinking about what happened all week but I don't know where to start talking about it."

"I know what you mean," I agreed, "but I think we should just get it out on the table and see where we stand."

"Okay. Do you have any regrets about what happened?"

"Not at all. I kept thinking I ought to be angry or something, since I was watching my wife fuck another guy, but I'm not having any problems with what we did."

"Me neither," Nick responded with a smile. "And you may recall that I was watching my wife fuck another guy too. In fact just thinking about it during the week kept getting me cranked up. Brenda and I have had a lot of sex since Saturday night. And I mean lots of sex."

"It's been the same with Amy and me. We've thought about it and talked about it often, which turns us both on, so we've been fucking our brains out."

"What do you suppose the women will come up with next?" Nick inquired.

"I've been giving that some thought. Maybe we ought to take charge for the next get-together," I answered.

"Good idea. Do you have something in mind?"

"Actually, I do. Fire up your laptop." Nick did so and a minute or so later his computer was ready.

"Now Google 'Sybian' and see what pops up."

A few key clicks. A lengthy pause. More clicks. And then,

"Holy shit!" Nick exclaimed. "How did you find out about this thing?"

"I read about it in an article I stumbled across online. Looks pretty intriguing to me. If the article is correct, a woman who straddles that machine is virtually guaranteed to have an orgasm; more than one if she chooses to keep riding. As long as there's no power outage, you're looking at unlimited stimulation."

Spinning his laptop around, I typed in a link and turned the unit back to face him.

"Take a look at this video," I directed, "but keep the volume down or we'll have lots of company in the booth."

"Jesus H. Christ! Brenda would love one of these things," he rasped after watching the video for several minutes in which machine characteristics and operation were explained and then a gorgeous model demonstrated its use.

"Amy would too," I replied, having watched the clip a half dozen times while imagining her riding the device.

"I think I know where this conversation is headed," Nick announced with a grin.

"These things are pretty expensive, but I think it'll be worth it.

"Okay, so we each buy one. Then what?"

"We go to Victoria's Secret, buy the girls something sexy to wear, and then announce that they're going to participate in the next contest."

"Contest?"

"Hell, I don't know, maybe which one of them cums first. It doesn't really matter. The whole contest idea has only been a means of justifying what we've all been doing. No matter what we call it, I think we're in for one hell of an evening if we get the machines and they perform as advertised."

"Okay, I'm in. Let's each order one. They'll come in handy at home too," he added with a grin.

"Fine with me. Shall we order them now with your computer?"

"Absolutely," responded Nick.

And so we did; choosing to have both machines shipped to my house by express freight. I always get home before Amy and would take control of the shipment. Another beer each and then Nick and I went our separate ways for the evening.

"You're kidding, right?" asked Amy after dinner when I told her Nick and I would be in charge for the next go round.

"Nope. You and Brenda called the shots the first two times. Now it's our turn."

"What do you have in mind?" she inquired with a slight smile, letting me know she was already intrigued.

"None of your business. We'll tell you what you need to know when you need to know it," I answered with a wide grin.

****

The machines had not arrived by the weekend, so the four of us enjoyed more traditional entertainment, although the women kept pressing for information about what Nick and I had in mind. They were unsuccessful so both pouted for a while but gave up when they realized we were not going to relent.

I arrived home Monday afternoon a full hour before Amy was likely to show up. The two large boxes piled up on the front porch were quickly hustled up into the guest room above the garage. We rarely went up there, so I felt the place would be safe enough while Nick and I became familiar with the machines. A quick call to Nick informed him of their arrival.

On Tuesday, Amy called my office to tell me that she and Brenda were going shopping after work and would be eating dinner out someplace afterward. Nick and I would have to fend for ourselves. Two minutes later I was on the phone with Nick.

"Meet me at my place right after you get off work," I ordered. "We'll play with the machines and then go grab a bite to eat."

"Roger," he said and clicked off.

Sybian was simple to set up and operate. Within a couple of minutes Nick and I installed the attachments and ran the machines through their paces. Rotational and vibrational speeds were impressive and we both agreed that the ladies were in for a treat. One or more orgasms seemed to be a guaranteed outcome.

"Now all we need is a new porno flick," offered Nick.

We both knew about an adult movie and novelty store a few miles away but neither of us had ever been inside.

"I'll drive," volunteered Nick, and we jumped into his car.

Just as we started our turn into the parking lot, Nick suddenly jerked the wheel and stomped on the accelerator.

"Oh fuck!" he exclaimed.

"What's wrong?" I asked with alarm.

"Brenda's car is parked in front of the store," he answered a little breathlessly.

"Oh shit," I muttered.

"Let's swing back around and find a place to watch the lot," Nick suggested, having recovered pretty quickly from the shock.

I agreed and Nick went around the block, soon finding a parking place secluded enough to be reasonably certain we would not be detected.

We didn't have long to wait. Within a couple of minutes, Brenda came through the door with Amy close behind. Brenda was carrying a small parcel.

"Well, I'll be damned," I muttered. "Amy told me they were going shopping, so I guess this was at least part of what they had in mind."

"I guess now we know where Brenda has been getting the movies," Nick added. "I wonder why she didn't just order something from the internet."

"Probably to avoid having you see the charges on your credit card statement. She obviously wanted her purchases to be a secret. I'm sure she pays cash in there. We certainly will."

Less than a minute later, the women had pulled out of the parking lot and disappeared around the next corner. Nick and I waited for several more minutes and then drove around to the front of the store.

A dizzying array of videos confronted us, so we took our time browsing. Eventually we selected one that featured several of the actors whose performances we had found so stimulating in the past.

Fifteen minutes later we were back where we started. Satisfied with our purchases of machines and the video, we stashed everything in a closet and went to out for pastrami sandwiches and beer.

"Here's what I have in mind," I started when our food arrived. "We go to Victoria's Secret like we talked about and buy our wives something to wear that turns us on. Then we do our normal Saturday night thing with dinner and a movie to get everyone in the mood. We will have already hidden the machines somewhere close by in the house. When the movie is over, we hand our little Victoria's Secret bags to the ladies and tell them to go change. While they're gone, we position the machines in front of the sofa, remove our clothing, and take a seat."

"Sounds good to me, but what if they refuse?"

"They won't. They know we're planning something, which probably already has them pretty worked up, and the movie will get them primed. When they see the machines, they'll figure out pretty quickly what they're for," I replied.

"Okay. We'll tell them where to sit, so to speak, and show them how to operate the controls. They'll take it from there," Nick said with a grin. "Now, the only question remaining in my mind is what happens when they're finished with the machines."

I gave Nick a measured look and then provided the answer I knew he was expecting.

"Then we get laid," I said with a smile.

"By whom?" he asked with a smile of his own.

"That will be up to the ladies," I responded, but we both were fairly certain we knew how the evening would end.

****

Nick and I did our Victoria's Secret shopping independently a day or so later. On Friday morning, we informed our wives about dinner plans for Saturday night that would lead to the usual gathering at our house afterwards for drinks. Curiosity was killing the women but they knew we weren't going to divulge any details.

When Nick and I returned from playing golf on Saturday morning, the women were off somewhere so we moved the machines into a closet off our family room.

After dinner that night we returned to the house, I made the usual pitcher of martinis, and we settled in to watch the video we had purchased. This one was the best any of us had ever seen, so we were all in a fever pitch within fifteen minutes and didn't make it to the end before I stopped the show.

"Hey!" protested Brenda.

"Sorry ladies, but it's time to move on," I replied as Nick and I reached over the back of the sofa to retrieve our Victoria's Secret bags and present them to our wives.

Amy hefted hers in the air with a thumb and forefinger.

"Not much in here," she said with a sultry smile.

"No, there's not," I responded and received a wink in return.

"I suppose you guys would like us to go change," offered Brenda.

"That's what we had in mind," Nick answered.

When the two women left the room, Nick and I sprang into action. Within a couple of minutes we had the machines positioned on the carpet a few feet in front of the sofa, applied a generous amount of lube to the appropriate parts, and stripped off our clothes.

Moments later, Brenda and Amy re-entered the room and stopped short when they spotted the equipment while Nick and I stared in open admiration at our wives.

"Wha...what the fuck?" stammered Brenda. Amy was speechless.

"Ladies, meet Sybian," I said gesturing at the machines in front of us.

The purpose of the machines was not much of a mystery to the two smart ladies. They didn't know exactly how they worked, but they fully understood that they were about to mount the devices and something pleasurable was going to happen.

"Amy, please take your place on the machine," I requested. "Just pretend you're straddling my lap."

"You too, Brenda," Nick said, pointing to her Sybian.

I had purchased a black lace outfit for Amy that consisted of a filmy little skirt that dropped no more than an inch or two below her pussy. The matching top tied at her throat with a single ribbon and fell loosely just below breasts that were now rising and falling rapidly with anticipation.

Nick had chosen a red teddy that revealed almost everything Brenda had to offer. She too was beginning to hyperventilate.

Exchanging small smiles, both women stepped forward and dropped to their knees above their respective machines.

Pulling the hem of the little skirt up to her waist, Amy slowly lowered herself onto the short thick appendage extending above the surface of the seat. A quick glance at Brenda revealed that she had unsnapped her teddy and was doing the same thing. Both women wiggled a bit to find the most comfortable position.

Nick and I, now fully erect, started the machines at a very slow speed, handed the simple control boxes to our wives, and then settled back onto the sofa to watch the show.

It turned out to be a show none of us would forget for the rest of our lives. Nick and I watched, fascinated, as the women began to experiment with the controls.

Sybian provides intense stimulation, both clitoral and vaginal. When a woman is properly positioned on the machine, a cock-like instrument can be made to rotate vigorously inside her pussy while the entire mechanism is capable of very powerful vibrations.

Understandably, our wives were a little cautious at first but began to respond almost immediately to the machines' movements. Both were wide-eyed as the first pleasurable sensations coursed through their bodies from the lower speed settings. Soft moans and murmurs soon became audible.