The Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women were in no hurry, choosing to enjoy stimulation unlike anything they had experienced before. Nick and I just sat there, mesmerized by the ladies' reaction to the machines, our stiff cocks pointed toward the ceiling.

A full three or four minutes passed before each woman found a sweet spot and stopped manipulating the controls to allow her arousal to build slowly with ever-increasing vocal announcements of her progress toward orgasm. Sharp cries began to fill the room as both our wives began to grind their pussies into the moving mechanisms, as sure sign that they were approaching climax.

Amy was the first to reach down and adjust the controls for more vigorous movement. With a loud wail, she began erratic movements that told me she was nearing her peak. Brenda followed suit seconds later, clamping both hands over her mouth in an effort to stifle screams that were on their way.

The women came within seconds of each other, Amy making no attempt to control her vocalization and Brenda soon abandoning hers. Violent tremors wracked the two beautiful bodies as they went over the edge with identical shrieks.

"Make it stop!" cried Amy suddenly, apparently forgetting how to control the machine. I reached out, quickly grabbed the control box, and killed the power. Amy slumped forward, prevented from collapsing by clutching the base of the machine with her hands, arms trembling from the effort.

Brenda was looking wildly about in confusion, so Nick shut down her machine as well. Brenda let her head fall back and let out a long, low moan of satisfaction.

Assuming the women were finished with the machines and ready for the next act, Nick and I went to our wives to help them dismount, our turgid cocks bobbing in the air.

"No!" Brenda gasped. "I want more."

"Me too," panted Amy breathlessly. Nick and I looked at each other, shrugged, and returned to our seats.

Apparently finding her teddy too confining, Brenda pulled the garment over her head and cast it aside. Amy untied the bow that held her top together, tossed the filmy garment over her shoulder, and cupped a bare breast in each hand. Rolling her nipples between her fingers, she gave me a languid smile.

Having regained their senses, both women reclaimed the control boxes for their machines, applied power, and made some adjustments to the controls. A faint humming sound told Nick and me that the devices were doing their work at slow speed. But not for long.

Amy let out of soft moan, shifted the position of her body to maximize the pleasurable sensations, and then turned both vibration and rotation controls to their maximum settings. A sharp cry announced that her machine was doing precisely what she wanted.

Seconds later, Brenda ran her controls up to the highest speed and let out a long, throaty moan in response.

Nick and I watched, once again mesmerized, as our wives rode their machines toward what we knew were going to be crushing orgasms. Continuous cries of intense pleasure filled the room as the women rocketed upwards toward their goal.

Brenda went over the edge first, screaming as violent tremors coursed through her body. Amy was only seconds behind and then matched Brenda scream for scream as identical orgasmic tremors sliced through her.

"Oh God," Amy rasped as she slowed her machine and then switched off the power.

"Oh fuck," moaned Brenda as she did the same.

Both women remained where they were for a full minute before showing signs of revival.

"I need help getting off this thing," whispered Amy. "Help me Nick."

"Me too," Brenda added breathlessly as she held her hands out in my direction.

Those simple sentences told Nick and me all we needed to know. I stepped across to help Brenda rise up on her knees and dismount to lie on her back beside her machine. A quick glance at Amy confirmed that she had taken a similar position, raising her hips to allow Nick to remove the bottom of her flimsy ensemble.

Both women then opened their legs invitingly to reveal pussies that were pink, swollen, and dilated from the energetic stimulation they had just experienced.

"Fuck me," they both commanded in unison.

"Oh yes!" exclaimed Brenda as I eased my swollen cock into her hot, wet center. A few feet away, Amy let out a soft moan as Nick entered her.

We took our time, moving slowly, allowing the women to establish a tempo that suited them as they moved their hips in rhythmic response to our gentle thrusting. Minutes passed and the time was filled with soft murmurs and muted cries announcing the ladies' slowly growing arousal.

Since watching was an essential part of the evening's agenda, Brenda and I paused often to glance over at Amy and Nick, who spent an equal amount of time observing us. Husbands and wives made frequent eye contact with increasing excitement evident throughout the long, pleasurable minutes.

Eventually the physical and visual stimulation overwhelmed us and we began to lose control. The finale was fast approaching.

"Harder!" ordered Brenda and I picked up the pace to begin thrusting with greater speed and force. A sharp cry of approval was my reward.

A quick glance told me that Nick was beginning to hammer into Amy as well, her cries encouraging him to continue.

The sounds of flesh striking flesh filled the room, competing now with continuous yelps and squeals from two women who were counterthrusting wildly against our surging hips.

Amy came first, letting out a high, keening wail while Nick continued to pound his cock into her for a few seconds before letting out a loud groan as he lost control.

Brenda dug her fingernails into my back and let out a piercing shriek, her pussy rhythmically clenching my cock as she went over the edge, taking me with her.

All of us remained where we were, trying to get control of our breathing. A minute or so later, Nick rolled over to lie by Amy's side. I withdrew my dripping cock and took my place beside Brenda.

Eventually, both women got to their feet and announced that they were going to go clean up and that they would be thirsty when they returned. I rolled over to watch them depart, a little unsteady on their feet, their inner thighs glistening wetly in the muted light.

I pulled on my shorts before padding into the kitchen to open a bottle of Chardonnay and fetch four glasses.

Nick was dressed when I returned, looking a little bashful. I knew how he felt. This time around we had orchestrated the evening's festivities and then gleefully fucked each other's wives once they made their wishes known.

Moments later, the ladies returned, now fully dressed, to claim their wine. Other than slightly flushed cheeks, neither woman showed any outward signs of having had multiple orgasms only a few minutes earlier.

"Mmmmm, good!" announced Amy as she took a sip. Brenda nodded her head in agreement.

Brenda and Nick left a half hour later. We had filled the time with idle conversation; none of which pertained to what we had just done.

****

Over coffee the next morning, Amy and I shared our thoughts about the previous evening, which had included sensational sex after Brenda and Nick departed.

"I guess Brenda and I had better get busy planning our next adventure," announced Amy as we cleared the breakfast dishes. "We've agreed that next time will be at their house and we'll have to put our thinking caps on to rival what you and Nick pulled off last night."

"I guess you'd better," I replied, "But in the meantime, how about a little morning sex?"

"You are very presumptuous, sir. What if I had other plans?"

"Change them," I ordered, taking her hand and leading her off to our bedroom.

****

As it turned out, Amy and Brenda did not get a chance to plan the next encounter. On Tuesday of the following week, Nick and Brenda were notified that they were being transferred to new jobs in Singapore. It was a significant promotional opportunity for both of them; far too sweet a deal to decline.

Preparations for their move took center stage and we had no more time for sexual experimentation. Before we knew it, movers had cleared out their house, their cars had been shipped, and we said our goodbyes at the airport. Both women were in tears. Amy and I watched them go through security and then disappear from sight.

We never saw them again. We stayed in touch for a while through e-mail, texting, and the occasional phone call, mostly because of the women, and then contact with them dwindled. Within a year there was only an exchange of Christmas cards. Multiple time zones and eighty nine hundred miles of separation tend to blur friendships.

The few weeks of four-way activity with Brenda and Nick turned out to be our only extramarital encounters so far. Amy and I secretly evaluate other couples we meet, but we have not yet identified any candidates that seem right for what we have in mind. Still, we keep looking.

In the meantime, we continue to make good use of Amy's Sybian. Watching her ride the machine is an incredible turn on for me. Her orgasms are sensational and they always leave her wanting more. The more you get, the more you want, or so they say. That's where I step in.

****

I encourage readers to vote and comment. Constructive thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms are always appreciated.