All Comments on 'The Contest Ch. 04'

by DreamerByTheDiamonds

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
bloodandsandbloodandsandabout 6 years ago
Learning more about the silent princess

Glad that the silent princess is the one picked for the heart of the story. Looking forward for the three way love story between emperor, princess and prince. My hope is that the silent princess is the one most loved by all.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 6 years ago
A very good chapter

It’s nice to read more of the Silent Princess’ thoughts. They are clear, insightful, wise, kind, but still scattered. That was a good bit of writing. Prince Yban had a nice exchange with the Princess. The idea of a Troika Love (and threesome sex) between Yban, Emperor and Silent Princess is a resolution I had not considered.

Have you ever read the Children’s Book, “Pickle Chiffon Pie”? It’s delightful. And this story reminds me of that. Strange.

I would love to see more sex in this story. The one erotic scene you’ve included was pretty hot. Oh well. From the speed that these chapters are dropping, I’m guessing you’ve already finished Chapter 9, at least, maybe the whole tale. So suggestions I make probably won’t influence where this is going.

BTW, thanks for the rapid pace of publishing. The quality of the chapters has stayed consistently strong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamerByTheDiamonds@DreamerByTheDiamonds
I'm really sick right now. There might be a delay for Old Blood and New. Well ... I'm a ghostwriter now. Yay! I've decided to make a Subscribe Star account! Donations are 100% optional but I am considering taking story requests. https://subscribestar.adult/dreamerbythediam...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES