All Comments on 'The Contest Ch. 14'

by DreamerByTheDiamonds

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
kuhpa01kuhpa01almost 6 years ago
Cliff Hanger!

And, a promise of Major Drama ahead! The suspense begins to build.

Wonderful story so far, looking forward to the next chapter.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 6 years ago
Double Penetration!

I enjoyed the bonus kink of the double penetration scene. I think the addition of Yban has been handled skillfully. But sex is still something that happens to Rellenora. She enjoys it. But she doesn’t initiate anything! It’s frustrating. Also, is she falling in love with Yban?

I liked that you included the use of a condom (in a previous chapter). That rare in erotica. And you made the scene believable and sexy. I like that Choni is becoming a more rounded character. I’m hoping for a lesbian scene between the three Princesses! Why? Because that would be hot! Maybe Choni will end up with Yban or Rellenora’s brother. Now that Yban has been promoted, that would probably satisfy Choni’s family. So would marrying the brother of the Empress.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I just desperately want her to be happy and and in love n

With her husband or both, she seems like such a lonely lost waif drowning in her own circumstances.

Causing a miscarriage could be disastrous all round.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamerByTheDiamonds@DreamerByTheDiamonds
I'm really sick right now. There might be a delay for Old Blood and New. Well ... I'm a ghostwriter now. Yay! I've decided to make a Subscribe Star account! Donations are 100% optional but I am considering taking story requests. https://subscribestar.adult/dreamerbythediam...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES