All Comments on 'The Contest Ch. 18'

by DreamerByTheDiamonds

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
kuhpa01kuhpa01almost 6 years ago
Pulled It Out of the Fire

Well done. After a rather long bout of dark events, a final burst of happiness.

I think you might need a break from writing these stories, wonderful as they are. Perhaps try something entirely new for you, a Western perhaps? Or maybe a SciFi adventure on a frontier planet (same thing really). Not Romance.

Five Stars, and thank you very much for ending this one on a bright note.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 6 years ago
I enjoyed your story.

I enjoyed this story quite a bit. Rellenora was interesting. The sex scenes were hot and unique, with both the physical non-humanity of the Emperor and the strange autism of Rellenora. The end of the story stumbled. It felt like you didn’t know where to go or what to do with the story. The story lost focus the farther you stray from “The Contest,” Rellenora’s magical kidnapping and rescue didn’t make any sense. Her kidnapper was introduced after she had been abducted. Did he kill himself? Why? I still don’t understand the significance of the comb. Why reveal this powerful magic in the last chapter? If Rellenora has this magic, why didn’t she use it to help effect an escape? Why was her mental slowness “healed”? It didn’t effect the story. It felt like much of the story was happening to Rellenora, not like her choices made much difference to where the story moved.

Still there were a lot of engaging elements to this story. You put a lot of thought into the world-building. You have an eye and ear for descriptive details. And the core players in the story are believable and empathetic.

I wish there had been more sex scenes in the story. You write them well. We had some gay scenes early on with the Emperor and Yban. And there were several hot threesome scenes with Rellenora, Emperor and Yban. But the threesome scenes avoided bisexuality. It would have been fun if Rellenora and Yban had taken turns sucking the Emperor’s cock. Or if Rellenora could have had her pussy eaten by Yban, while the Emperor fucked his ass. There was so much more kink to explore there. I would have liked a lesbian scene between Choni and Lagath (maybe with Rellenora too)! But, I’m a kinky sod.

I fear I have been too critical. I want to be constructive, not destructive. I read all 18 chapters and enjoyed each one. And I look forward to your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
AMAZING!

Thank you so much for sharing this absolutely wonderful story. I loved every chapter and it is kind of sad the story had to end. I love all three of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamerByTheDiamonds@DreamerByTheDiamonds
I'm really sick right now. There might be a delay for Old Blood and New. Well ... I'm a ghostwriter now. Yay! I've decided to make a Subscribe Star account! Donations are 100% optional but I am considering taking story requests. https://subscribestar.adult/dreamerbythediam...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES