The Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NikkiKush
NikkiKush
20 Followers

The intercom on the wall broke his revelry. "Trent, meet me in the playroom." Surprisingly, she sounded almost pleasant. He intended to keep her that way.

xxx

She was waiting for him, dressed in a leather ensemble that featured a short skirt riding up her thick, creamy thighs, and poured over her wide hips. A red leather corset strained to contain her ample, full breasts as they pushed up and out over the top. She held two whiskey glasses in elbow-length leather gloves that had the same shine as her over-the-knee, high-heeled boots.

She smiled and handed him one of the whiskeys. "I would like to talk to you about what happened this evening," she said as she twirled her own glass. "You and I need to have trust, if this relationship is going to work out." She started walking and he kept up beside her as they passed several devices of sexual torture. "Ours is a unique relationship and it isn't for everyone. I thought you were capable of handling it. Tonight's events make me think that I was wrong." She stopped beside a padded, slightly inclined bench. Restraints were at the raised end and another set halfway down. "Was I wrong, Trent?"

"No, mistress, you were not." His eyes averted from her stare, and he hung his head in shame. "I'm sorry I didn't listen. That I questioned you. That I provoked you. I'm sure it won't happen again. I guess I was a little confused."

"Have a seat." She motioned to the bench. "There in lies the problem. You shouldn't be confused." He settled onto the bench and she placed a hand on his shoulder, encouraging him to lie down on the bench with his head pointed down. "Your task is simple for the next three years. You have to listen to what I say. You have to do what I tell you. And you have to speak only when spoken to. You are here for me. I'm your existence from here on out. If you obey my rules, then we will get along perfectly. That leads to so many treasures being opened up for you." She traced her hand from her belly to her back with this last line, and proceeded to unzip the back of the skirt. "You want the treasures, don't you Trent?"

"Yes, ma'am." He squeaked through an ever drying mouth, watching her wiggle out of her skirt, exposing her soft smooth pussy to him.

"I thought you did." She reached out and secured his feet in the restraints at the raised end of the bench. Before he could object she had his shorts around his ankles. . His already hard cock bobbed into sight. She traced a red fingernail long the underside of the shaft sending waves of pleasure through it. "When I'm in a good mood Trent, I can give you so much of what you desire." She gripped the base of his cock making the head swell and turn purple. Trent could feel his long overdue orgasm start to make it's way from his heavy balls. . "I can let you have every part of me." She reached between her legs and ran a finger along her bald, wet slit. "I know you want to be in me." Her wet fingers danced across his lips. He took a deep breath, inhaling the heavenly smell of her pussy.

She leaned over him. "I have to trust you Trent. Trust that you will do what I say, when I say it." She grabbed one of his hands and brought it to her smooth mound. He could feel her heat radiating from it. His fingertip felt her wetness. She moaned as he lightly rubbed her clit. "I have to trust that you will hold up your end of the agreement." She moved his hand from her pussy and secured it in one of the restraints. "And you have to trust me Trent." Moving around the bench she secured his other hand in the final restraint. "Trust me; trust that I won't kill you when you fuck with me." Her lusty, charming demeanor faded as she smiled that same, sick, sadistic smile that he had seen in the front hall. His blood ran cold. She moved her face close to his. Her bloodshot eyes stared into his;, the sweet smell of whiskey clung to her breath. "I haven't pissed all night" she whispered.

She stood and swung a leg over the bench so she straddled his head, and lowered her pussy just out of reach from him. His mouth watered as her pussy gaped open revealing the moist pinkness within. With instinct taking over he extended his tongue, trying to span the distance to her secret center, but it fell an inch short. "You want a taste of me, worm?" She stared down with a demented gaze, causing his tongue to shrink back into his mouth. "You're gonna get your fill of me tonight you piece of shit. I promised to make you a toilet and I always keep my fucking word."

A torrent of warm piss shot out of her directly into his gaping mouth. He started to choke and gag as it hit the back back of his throat. Sputtering and spitting, he attempted to turn his head to catch his breath. Alice grabbed him by the hair and slammed his head hard against the bench, keeping his face in the direct path of her forceful salty stream. Stars flashed in front of his eyes as his body went into flight or fight mode. His primal brain told him he was drowning. Gulping down the urine, trying to find his breath, his vision began to dim. Suddenly the stream stopped. He coughed, expelling the piss from his lungs. He gulped at the air and blinked wildly trying to see through the yellow liquid pooled in his eyes. He felt fabric drape across his face, as he prayed the torture was over. .

Just as his heart started to slow, a new stream of urine began to soak the rag over his face. His breathing became labored as he tried to take in air through the damp cloth over his mouth. Piss filled his nose and mouth and he began to swallow it again. His body thrashed while his head was held stationary with the wet rag draped over his face, causing blindness and the feeling of drowning. His heart pounded. His lungs filled with fire. His brain started the process of shutting down to avoid the ever escalating terror he was feeling. He slipped into the comfort of unconsciousness.

xxx

The sting of her slap brought him to the surface of reality. His arms were no longer restrained, and the rag covering his face was gone. "You better improve your stamina or learn the rules if you are going to last here." There was no concern for him in her voice. "I would rather not have to discard another one", she said quietly.

He started to weep. Great sobs contorted his bound body. Fear raced through his veins, sending shivers throughout him. "Please," he begged simply. His lips tasted of salt as his tears mixed with Alice's now cold piss. He crumpled in on himself.

Alice looked at him with immense boredom on her face. "I'm going to leave you with your pity party, Trent. Instead of spending this time crying like a child, you could maybe think about how easy it is to improve your situation. Just listen to me, and follow the rules. You could have a good life here, with minimal pain."

She turned and made her way out of the room. She paused to switch the lights off. "See you soon Trent."

He laid in the darkness. His eyes still stinging with piss. His lungs lurching, gasping for air between sobs. His heart pounding with fear. His brain left alone, filled with thoughts of torture, destruction, and death. Who had he signed his life over to? Why had he entered into a pact with the Devil? Would he ever be able to please a psychotic? What had she meant about discarding another one?

A bleak black hopelessness began to fill his soul.

NikkiKush
NikkiKush
20 Followers
12