The Contract Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldHideki
OldHideki
424 Followers

I knew that I was holding the aces in this game of divorce, and it had an intoxicating effect on me. Having this much power in a case can go to your head. I started to drive home again, but I decided to stop by the adult store. I bought a vibrating butt plug with a remote control, and some edible panties, and went into the bathroom at the adult store, and put them on. I arrived home, sopping wet in anticipation, and went into the bedroom. George was sleeping face up without the covers, and still wearing the slave thong. I silently removed my dress to reveal my mistress costume, and crawled on top of him, wearing my edible panties, a black corset, black stockings, and a pair of 4 inch pumps. I positioned my ass so that George's slave thong went into my crack, and pressed the remote control to turn the butt plug on. Slowly I started to rub my vibrating ass up and down the loincloth.

When I saw George's eyes open, I reached down, grabbed his wrists, and pinned them on either side of his head. "Slave, are you still hungry?"

"Yes Mistress."

This had the makings of a good morning.

***** *****

"Please George, I'll do any thing you want. Just give me the phone."

George smiled and dangled the phone in front of me. "Say pretty please."

I rolled my eyes. "Pretty please, George." I would have fluttered my eyelashes at him, but all I could see was the carpet three feet below me. My head and hands were locked in a set of blocks. My legs were spread apart and shackled.

George placed the blackberry in my hand and then went over to the dresser.

I fumbled around and managed to press the speed dial for the throw away phone.

I leaned over as far as I could and push my hand towards my face, as far as the bindings would let me. I could feel George behind me, pushing a wet finger into my ass.

"Hello?"

"Yes, Paul. This is Carol. George! Not so fast! Slow down! I'm sorry, Paul. I know that I told you that I would meet with you this morning, but I am a little tied up at the moment. I want you to go to the Dojo this morning and sign up for classes. I took care of the membership stuff yesterday, and they are expecting you this morning."

George removed his finger, and then I felt two wet fingers up my ass. He went slower this time.

"Yes George, that's a lot better. Now Paul, you are not to go home today, but you can go to that little farm of yours, and poke around. I want you to have no contact with Tonya, and I want you back at the hotel at five o'clock, and we will be having dinner with Mary Brooks tonight. She wants to help you with your divorce, and is willing to testify if this thing goes to trial."

"What about my glass. I want to see the glass I fused."

"Paul, we will be going to your house on Monday, to empty the garage. I do not want you to have contact with Tonya, so we will go over when Tonya goes to her job at the high school. You will have to wait until then. Now what do I want you to do?"

"Sign up for classes. Stay away from Tonya. Dinner with you and Mary at five."

George had removed his fingers from my ass, and had come around to the front. He was fitting a strap on harness on himself, and was going to double bore me. I licked my lips.

"Very good, Paul, I need to give my full attention to George now. I will meet with you and Mary at five. Bye bye!"

I turned off the phone, and dropped it on the floor. I opened my mouth, and started to get my husband hard again. This was turning out to be a magnificent morning!

***** *****

It was just after noon, and we both lying in bed. George was exhausted, but I continued to fondle him. "Is Mr. Happy ready for another round?"

"Carol, I think Mr. Happy is down for the count. What else is on your planner for today?"

I went and grabbed my blackberry off the floor, and then sat back on the bed, resting my back against the headboard. I punched a few buttons and got to my planner.

"Nothing much this afternoon. I have three appraisers going over to the Beckson home, but I don't need to do anything about that. I have a dinner at five, and the rock concert with you at eight."

"Who are we seeing again?"

I elbowed George. He knew, and I knew he knew. "Azure Heart."

"Oh, yes, THAT band."

"Yes, THAT band."

George smiled, "Are you sill upset about being thrown in jail for public lewdness?"

"Nah, if I hadn't ended up in jail, I would have never met a certain bail bondsmen who was milling around the courthouse." I rolled over and fondled Mr. Happy again. There was no reaction at all. "Who was attached to this!"

I gave Mr. Happy a kiss. "I still wouldn't mind knowing where my top went to."

"If you throw you top in the air, its fair game for a souvenir. You allowed some guy to have a story that night to tell his friends about how he got "Lucky" that night."

"Yeah, right. He may have got the top, but not the girl."

George was right! Mr. Happy was down for the count. I stopped fondling, and started snuggling, and wrapped my arms and legs around George. I nibbled and then licked his ear. I then whispered him, "So, are you looking forward to the concert tonight?"

"Yeah. If it hadn't been for that concert two years ago, we'd have never gotten married."

I snuggled again, and then sat up. "George, you're brilliant!" I reached for my blackberry.

George gave me THAT look, and sighed. I had switched from "lover mode" to "lawyer mode". He still wanted some cuddle time.

"Hello Joyce, I think I have an idea about the Beckson divorce, and I would like to run it by you and Tonya. We could meet at the Beckson home, and get the appraisers assessment of the home too."

George was running his hands up and down my legs, and prying my legs apart.

Joyce was cautious, "Carol, I though you wanted a cooling off period?"

"It just an idea, but I have some additional information that I will share with you. You may even want to get Ben Everson over, because this also involves him."

I was getting excited in more ways than one. Ben had plunged his head between my legs, and was trying his hardest to get me back into "lover mode", but this was a great idea.

"Carol, it this some grand stunt of yours, to get Tonya to admit she is having an affair?"

"No it isn't. I think I have figured a way to give Tonya and Ben some job security."

"OK, I will meet with you first, and if I like the idea, then we will present it to Tonya."

"Beckson home in one hour?"

"Sure."

"OK Joyce, I see ya then." I hung up the phone and started to roll out of bed. George held me tight.

"George, I need to go!"

George continued his administrations.

"George, I though you said that Mr. Happy was down for the count?"

George looked up, "but the little man in the boat isn't." He grinned and resumed his efforts.

"George, I need to get dressed, and I also need to make out a......oohhh that feel good!"

I fought the feeling, I needed time to prepare! "George, you need to stop....right...now!"

I was losing the battle, "No George, not there! Please! A little more to the left! Oohhh yes, yes YES!"

I stepped off of the edge of the earth where I was in control, and allowed myself to dive into the deep water of rapture. I would fall and crest with the waves of pleasure that George was sending though my body. I surrendered myself to him, because I needed to show him that he was more important to me than my work would ever be. I trusted him to take me into a tidal wave of ecstasy and bring me back onto the shore of sanity once again. George was everything to me, and my heart and soul belonged to him.

Joyce and Tonya would just have to wait.

***** *****

I arrived only ten minutes late, and all the way over, I couldn't keep the smile off my face. I had barley got back in "Lawyer mode" when I arrived.

Joyce once again met me at the door. "This had better be good!"

We went into the kitchen and sat at the breakfast nook.

"Joyce, did she go to the clinic?"

"Yes, she has."

"How is she taking it?"

"Not well. She has some damage to her uterus, by it may heal up after treatment."

"I hope it does, Joyce. I know I am representing Paul in this divorce, but as a woman, can you offer her my sympathy, and tell her I am sorry for what she is going through?"

I heard a sniffle, and I stood up, turned, and held out my arms. Tonya and I hugged for a while, and I let her cry out and sob for a while.

We sent Tonya away to have a little sidebar, so to speak. I started explaining that there was another woman involved in this mess, and that I didn't know her motivations. I explained that Mary Brooks was an ex-girlfriend of Ben, and showed Joyce the entire set of clips that Mary had amassed, and mentioned that it was Mary that had witnessed the showdown that Paul and Tonya had in the Band hall. We both agreed that even Tonya might not want all of the clips that Mary had made.

I was laying my guns and ammunition of the table for Joyce. Mary was acting like a stalker, and had recorded Ben having relations with several single mothers who had children in the high school band, and also with a married Tonya. I told Joyce that I would need to interview each of the women, and try to see if any others had also been infected with Chlamydia. She now knew one of the reasons that I needed time to prepare my case. I never mentioned that I actually had some documentation already from Mary. Mary had contracted Chlamydia from Ben, and I had her test results.

Joyce was getting enraged by the evidence that I had to prove that Ben had indeed infected Tonya. And then I showed the tryst in Orlando. The two were having an affair while on a school function; it was a clear violation of a "Morals" clause. I had the power to get Tonya fired.

Joyce was despondent, and then I uttered one word "Annulment".

Joyce looked quizzical.

"With an annulment, there was no infidelity that was taking place in a hotel room in Orlando, it was a boyfriend and girlfriend hooking up. It was a stretch, but it might give a loophole in the "Morals" clause to both Tonya and Ben."

I then laid out my conditions.

Paul's little farm property was inherited; it was off limits to Tonya. Tonya's stock was also inherited; it was off limits to Paul. No alimony for either party; no marriage = no alimony. Division of the nest egg would be based on financial contributions.

The final requirement was the one that Joyce was displeased with, but I argued that we need to think that Paul and Tonya were just roommates, and not lovers. How would the division been if it were two heterosexual males living together until the two decide to go their separate ways?

What really got her was that on the last year's 1040 statement, Paul had earned 63% and Tonya had only earned 37%. I was suggesting a 63-37 split. She started going off on me.

"OK Joyce, then we go to the Judge, and I prove infidelity and that Tonya gave Paul a STD, and you know that I am gathering in ammunition to do that. Paul's little farm was given to him BEFORE they got married, and Tonya received the stock DURING their marriage. The farm is nonmarital property, and the stock is marital property, and that is a fact. With the infidelity causing Paul to get an STD, I think that the judge will side with keeping the farm out as an unwritten prenuptial, and include the stock. Run the numbers, and see what the results are, if I just get an even 50-50 split, and that is the furthest I will go without going public, and endangering Tonya's career. I want to remind you that Paul has already lost his, and has little to lose."

Joyce did the numbers, and Tonya did indeed fair worst. Joyce needed some sort of win out of this mess. Joyce blurted out, "Tonya gets the house, and it is valued as a sold home."

"You want me to reduce the home value by 6% for realtor's commissions?"

"8% Carol, the home would have to be put up for quick sale. Come on, Carol, throw me a bone! Tonya may not be able to afford to stay in the home."

"I'll meet you halfway, 3%." I looked into Joyce's pleading eyes. "OK, 4%."

"Deal!"

We started to figure out the totals for each party. The farm was of higher value than the stock, so Paul ended up walking away with 65% of the assets. I was pretty happy.

We then ran the numbers for Tonya, if she sold the stock and used it and the rest of the money she would receive, she could pay off half of the loan, and refinance, then she would be able to reduce the monthly interest portion of the mortgage to one third of its current amount. It would be difficult, but she could keep the home.

Then came the hard part, Joyce had to tell the bad news to Tonya. The original settlement that Joyce had shown Tonya was double the assets, and Tonya was going to receive alimony, at least until she married Ben. I was asked to leave the house.

It was a cool October afternoon, but it felt great listening to the radio, it was far better then the sound coming from inside the house. Joyce came out and asked for the "Brooks Video", and I gave her the Orlando clip only. It was quite in the home for a while. Joyce came out again.

"Has Paul seen this video?" Tonya was in the doorway, watching us talk.

"Not yet, but he knows about it. He HAS heard this." I held out Paul's recorder and pressed play. Joyce could hear quite clearly, "Hello, Ben. Yeah, it's Tonya. Paul is leaving right now. We'll have at least three hours before he comes back. Get over here and fuck me silly."

"Joyce, that was two night's ago. Want a copy?"

"What else is on that thing?" Joyce could see that I had even more evidence, but I wasn't going to share.

I held up a CD with the audio of the entire love making session while Paul was at the banquet, and nothing more. She went back inside. I heard Tonya scream.

I waited a while. I then got out of my car, and walked back up to the house. Tonya was sobbing. The CD was still playing, and I could hear Tonya and Ben moaning.

"I'm sorry Tonya, Paul has heard the entire thing."

"And he's going to see the video too? And he's going to show my parents this, and everyone else. Oh God, I am such a bitch!"

"We want to keep this discreet, so I am advising Paul not to use the scorch and burn option. We can try to keep Paul from seeing the video. I would rather not have him see it. I will not show it to him, but I can't vouch for Mary Brooks, she is the one who shot it."

Tonya continued to cry. "I'm not the bad one here, Paul shut down on me! He never accepted me as a drill team instructor! I have waited for five years, FIVE YEARS, for him to accept me, but he keeps thinking of me as that modern dancer I was five years ago. He loved her, and not the woman that I became. He idealized that part of me, and I could never ever attempt to compete against what he manufactured in his mind. He loved a fantasy, and pushed the real me out of his life! I waited for five years, FIVE FUCKING YEARS! And now, I'm the bad one because I was cut off, and starving for love. This isn't fair! This is just not fair!"

Joyce went over and held Tonya. Joyce looked up at me, "I'll get her through this. You go talk to Paul, and see if he will agree."

I nodded to Joyce, and quietly opened the door, and left.

I had seen Paul's cold demeanor that he had built around his soul. I could see what Tonya had faced the last five years. Paul must not have adjusted well when Tonya stopped dancing. I wondered if someone like Michael Phelps would have this trouble with a wife. Michael had won 8 metals in the 2004 Olympics, and 8 metals in the 2008 Olympics, would a wife of his expect him to win 8 metals in each of the 2012, 2016, and 2020 Olympics too? People change with age, and your soul mate must change with you. But if Paul had really shut down on Tonya, she should have detached herself from Paul and healed herself, before attempting to find a new love. So I felt that both parties had played a part in the endgame of this marriage. Tonya stepped over the line, and was paying for it.

The best I could do was to get this marriage over quickly, and start the healing process.

I didn't have much time before my next meeting. I drove to the hotel that I had put Paul up in, and when into the lobby. I sat down and pulled out a book, and started reading.

***** *****

Mary was the first to come. She arrived with the woman that was in the parking lot video. We made small talk, and I asked Mary what her impression of Paul was.

"Well, my first impression was that he was like the professor that was very smart, but very dull. You know. The one who puts half the class to sleep with his lectures. He is very stoic, but he is an amazing negotiator! He listens well and picks up on subtle nuances and body language, but he doesn't give much away. I also think Tonya is a fool to screw around on him, and Morton is insane for firing him."

"So, he would be a great poker player."

Mary nodded, "Yes, I believe he would. That might be why he is so good at his job."

The other lady's eyes were red and puffy, and I assumed that this was from crying. "I know I wasn't invited, but can I come and tell Paul how sorry I am that he was fired? Please, I'll pay for the meal, it's the least I can do!"

"Miss, I am willing have you eat with us, but it is up to Paul."

We made more small talk, and Paul arrived. We agreed on a restaurant, and we went in two cars. Paul was in my car. I wanted to get him alone before we ate. I talked to him before we started to go over to the restaurant.

"Paul, Tonya went home yesterday afternoon, and found out the most of your clothes were gone. She then tried to call you at work, and found out you had been fired. Then she went to the bank, and found out the 65% of the assets were removed. She though you were bolting, probably going to the northwest where those classes were."

"Yeah? That would have been a pretty good plan."

"Paul, she saw you at the game, and wanted to approach you, but she thought you would run off. She called her lawyer up, and had her serve you immediately, before you bolted. She had no thoughts about Ben witnessing you being served, she felt it was her only opportunity to have claim to the money you transferred. I need you to understand her reason, it was to keep you from running off with the money. It had nothing to do with Ben."

"So that's her story line?"

Paul wasn't buying it, so I continued with the separation idea.

"Yes Paul, that's her justification, and I believe her. I have talked to Tonya's lawyer, and we think that instead of a divorce, we may try to have the marriage annulled."

"What's the difference?"

"Well, the farm and the stock would be out of the settlement. There can be no alimony, and I can claim that the roommate with the higher income during the marriage would get more of the assets."

Paul grinned, "So I get more money?"

"You would get 63% of the estate, and Tonya gets 37%, but I had to let Tonya have the house with a little knocked off to offset the realtor's commission. If you include everything, you will be walking away with 65% of what you and Tonya have."

"Wow, I though I would only get half. Let's do it!"

I texted Joyce in my blackberry, "Paul OK with Annulment".

I started the car, and pulled out, and told Paul that the annulment would be over quickly.

Paul was humming to the music as we drove He turned to me and said, "And I don't have to give her any part of the bonus check, do I?"

I stopped the car, "WHAT bonus check?"

We had a little talk. I had to explain that this would be declared on next year's taxes, and that Tonya's lawyer would want to review the tax return, if this thing dragged out. I had already handed them the severance package, and it would be impossible to hide a bonus check for $100,000 from them.

While I was talking to Paul, my blackberry chimed in. It was Joyce. She told me that she had convinced Tonya to take the deal, and she wanted to run the documents by me. I gave her the name of the restaurant we were going to.

OldHideki
OldHideki
424 Followers