The Contract Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was OK with proofing the documents. I started driving again. I wanted to see if Paul would be able to meet with Tonya.

"Paul, Tonya wants to meet with you, and explain things to you."

Paul waived his hand, "Yeah, Yeah, let me guess. I am not supporting her in her career. I have withdrawn from her. Yada, yada, yada. Let me tell you what she doesn't say, I was the one would told her to get the teaching certificate. I was fully supportive of her having a career as a teacher, but only after she has her children. This was the deal, and I got her word before we were married on this. She would become a dancer, and dance as long as she could. Then she would become a mother, and stay at home until the youngest was in the first grade. Then, and only THEN, she would start her teaching career. She removed the middle part about how we were going to have a family."

My phone rang again. I ignored it, and listened to Paul.

"Tonya put her career before her family, and that's what I had a problem with. I was trained as a graphic artist, but am I doing that? No! I have put that aside to earn the most money I can for my family. She said five years ago that it would only be for one or two years, but that was five years ago. I my opinion, she turned her back on me, not the other way around."

Paul was talking in a calm was about the situation, he didn't seem flustered at all. The two had obviously had this discussion many times, and nothing had been resolved. Well, there it was, both of them were at an impasse. Paul had given in, and gave Tonya two years, but Tonya had not lived up to her part of the bargain. I did know one thing for sure; the Beckson marriage was dead, and at this point, neither party even wanted to attempt to revive it. They were just chanting their dogmas at each other.

I then got a text message from Joyce, "Judge Parker and Notary coming."

I started driving faster. I wanted to get to the restaurant first.

"Oh, Fuck. Paul, Joyce is bringing a Judge over and you might be signing the annulment twenty minutes from now. We need to not mention that bonus check, OK, and hope that we get through this. As least nobody else knows about this check yet."

"Well, Mary does, she's the one who authorized it."

"She is with us, so we are safe."

"What about the teller at the bank?"

I pulled the car over again. "WHAT TELLER AT WHAT BANK?"

All I could do was put my head in hands, a teller at Paul's bank had seen the check, and refused it because it was post-dated. Joyce would have a field day with this. Paul had not had any permanent damage from the STD, and was in the process of being cured. With a post dated check, we would now be looked upon as manipulating funds. Even if that didn't fly, we pushing for a quick settlement would look like I was hiding the check. The pendulum of this divorce was swinging the other way. I hate finding things out at the last moment.

I needed time to think this through. I pulled the car into traffic again.

I started rolling it over in my mind. FUCK! How did Joyce know this? It was Saturday, and the banks were closed. She would have to talk to the teller. NO, WAIT, stop this Carol, you are over thinking this. What if she doesn't know about the check? Why would she be coming over so quickly? I had already shown her what I had, and it was pretty damming.

I started to smile. That little Dyke! She's the one who has been manipulating funds!

"Paul, did you ever see any payment for the lawyer that Tonya hired in the finances?"

"No."

"Paul, didn't you say that you felt you were saving less?

"Yes, it's little things, but it's been ongoing."

"How long?"

"Two years."

BINGO! "What furniture have you purchased in the last two years?"

Paul rambled on about what new things had been bought. I need to keep him busy while I thought. I may have tensed up at the thought of Joyce coaching Tonya. I tried to not let it show. I tried to relax.

"Paul, Tonya's lawyer has a nickname. She is sometimes referred to as "The Dyke" because she is a man hating divorce lawyer. I want you to know that some of the actions that Tonya has taken have been because she has been listening to that raging bitch of a lawyer. Tonya has been acting on her advice, and some of it isn't very good. I'm going to protect you, and I will not tell you to sign, unless I think it's in your best interests. But please remember, let's not bring up the bonus check."

"What check?"

"That's good Paul, just keep that up."

We got to the restaurant first, and Mary and Sherri were there. I told everyone that Paul might be a single man before the dinner was done. I told both of them to not mention the bonus check.

Mary produced the check, "You mean this one? I was told to redo with the right date."

I grabbed it away and put it in my briefcase. Both Mary and Sherri agreed to assist Paul, and keep silent about the check.

We were seated, and after our drink order arrived, in swept Joyce herself, with Tanya, a notary, and Judge Parker in tow.

I was handed the documents and I started to scan over them. I pulled out my laptop and compared numbers, everything was in order. I started through the rest of the documents. I was looking for the paper. Yes, I needed to see if THE paper was there.

I started to chant in my mind. Come on Joyce, Fuck me! Fuck me hard. I know you can do it. Bend me over and force it up my ass. Come on Joyce, you can do it. Please Joyce, make me beg to climax! Fuck me! Fuck me now!

I found the document, I passed it by. YES, YES! You stupid bitch, you just fucked your client out of part of $100,000 for some chump change! God, I wanted to tell someone, but I couldn't, I need to let the documents get processed.

"Everything seems to be in order. Thank You, Joyce, for preparing the documents."

I ordered two bottles of wine, and had extra glasses brought for everyone.

Paul Signed, Tanya Signed, I signed, and Joyce signed. We got Mary and Sherri to sign as witnesses, and Judge Parker and the notary checked everything out. When he was satisfied, Judge Parked signed the annulment into law. "Paul Beckson and Tonya Silverton, may you have a happy life."

We clinked glasses and had a toast to Tonya and Paul being single again. The only thing left to do was for Paul would come over tomorrow and empty the garage. The Judge and the notary left. I hit my glass to get everyone's attention.

"We need to let everyone heal from this thing, and I would like to make a comment. This whole thing really started to unravel about two years ago, and Paul, I want you to know that the marriage probably died back then. I believe that Tonya purchased the bed in your house because she was ready for a new life. Your old bed, your marital bed is the one that is packed away in your garage. I want you to go away from this thinking that Tonya may not have know this actively, but she respected you enough to not have a man in the bed that you shared before your marriage died. You two came to an impasse, and neither would budge. Paul, you had withheld you support for Tonya, and she did something that hurt you, and I know she wishes she could take it back, but I am asking you to set that aside. She has taken many of your favorite things and placed them in the garage for you; a couch, the bed, a dining room set, and the recliner that you liked. In this way she is wishing you happiness. Cheers!"

Everyone held up their glasses and drank. I had done it! I had mentioned the time line (Two years) and the fact that the house had been refurbished just before the divorce. Joyce gave me a raised eyebrow, and I smiled back at her. She then gave me the evil eye. She figured out that I knew about the hidden account, and that I had used her.

Joyce wanted to Tonya for a separate victory dinner, so the two left, rather quickly.

We ordered and our salads came. I let out a deep breath and started to laugh.

Mary turned to me, "That was a very silly speech, Carol. OK what gives?"

"That bitch just screwed her client out of any part of the bonus check!"

I had to explain it to them. Joyce had put an exclusion clause that make both clients give up rights to other accounts that were not explicitly stated. Joyce had coached Tonya to build a divorce war chest and to refurbish the home right before the divorce. This would be in essence extra assets that Tonya would receive in the divorce. When Tonya would go out with her friends for lunch, Tonya would pay the tab with her credit card, and then get cash from everyone. She would do this every week, and take that money and put it in a hidden account in another bank. She might offer to but some shoes for a friend, and use her credit card, so that the husband wouldn't notice, and get paid back in cash over a few weeks. Paul would get the old furniture, but it was still good. She could not take too much, or it would set off alarms. So over the last twenty four months, Tonya could probably have put aside a few thousand dollars, this was minor compared to the bonus check. Joyce had royally fucked Tonya trying to screw Paul over that little extra bit.

We had a great time. The food was superb. Sherri kept her word, and treated everyone to the dinner. The two ladies agreed to drive Paul back to the hotel, so I could home to get ready for the concert.

***** *****

The concert was FANTASTIC! I loved sitting on Georges shoulders. And yes, I did take off my top and throw it into the crowd.

After the concert was over, I reached into my back pocket and pulled out my bikini top and put it on. George smiled, "You came prepared this time."

"Yeah, I knew I wanted to throw my top off again, just like two years ago."

"You know, Carol, it's not the summer, and you could catch a cold. Why don't you put this on?"

He handed me a halter top. Not just any halter top, the one that I had thrown in the air two years ago. I stared at it in amazement.

"You know, I was also at a concert two years ago, and I saw this angel take off her top and throw it towards me. It was like a calling to me. I fought off two other guys for that halter top, and won. I was going to give it back to her at the end of the concert, but then I decided to keep it, and buy her an Azure Heart T-shirt instead. "

He held out the Azure Heart T-shirt. "But when I found her, it was too late; she had already hit a cop."

"Well, that was his fault for grabbing my knockers!"

"You were resisting arrest! You spun around and put his hands on your tits before yelling RAPE!"

"Oh my god! You saw that!"

"Sure did! I just had to go and rescue that angel from the courthouse. But you were too pissed off for me to give you either shirt without giving away that I was at the concert."

SO, you did get the top AND the girl.

Sure did, and I'm not letting go. Happy Second Anniversary Carol."

"But that's not until tomorrow."

"It is tomorrow, Angel. It is"

I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist. I couldn't shower him with enough kisses. This was going to be another magnificent morning!

***** *****

This is the end of part four. Thank You, for reading. This is turning into a seven part series. I hope to the next installment out to you real soon.

P.S. The traditional second anniversary gift is cotton.