All Comments on 'The Contractor Ch. 13'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Way to go...hope maybe?

Well done...from a fan!!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 6 years ago
Great story, but...

A great story, with a bitter end, but with some hope for the future.

I think this story deserves an additional chapter with an explanation about Janus's final destiny and especially about what ends up being the relationship of Rick, Sally and Ross. I consider that it is not a closed story, although I recognize that real life does not always have a happy ending, I know from experience.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

tazmuntazmunover 6 years ago
Great story but

...being left hanging at the end sucks. Ros rapist never got a personal ending either....unlike the previous Harry´s killer who was epically beheaded. Is an epic ending really too much to ask for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need to resolve the Ros issue

You need a resolution to Ros's justice and Janus character needs to be "sorted out with predjudice".

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyover 6 years ago
Made up his mind

Since El Cajon and S.D are just a stones throw from each other, it would seems that in the end he chose Sally. Another good read. I like the way you are weaving your other stories into others.

Flymaster60Flymaster60over 6 years ago
Need to tie it up...

1 more chapter should do it . I liked most of your other stories they had closure. To much left open with this one..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You Need To Give This An Ending

I've now read nearly all your stories and I know that just occasionally you have received criticism for always giving your stories a romantic ending. Those people who criticise are nuts, most of us come here to escape the real world and we want, nay demand happy endings. So Please give this story the Chapter 14 it so richly deserves.Thanks.

stattionstattionover 6 years ago
Great story but....

... really disappointed by the ending. Don't mind open endings but that ending was far too open. Too many questions left unanswered and just feels like it's incomplete. Feels like you need one more chapter to finish it off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 Stars! I agree with the others, we need a Chapter 14 or more.

coaster2

Great stories. Looking forward to the next ones. Thanks for posting them to Literotica. Still trying to join. Hopefully, my next comment will be as Old_Crow.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Another Great Story

I will read everything you post and like it, but I feel the need to point out that your last chapters always have a tendency to lose the continuity with the rest of the story.

CanexoCanexoover 6 years ago

Good Sir,

You clearly have in mind how this ends, and it is probably fair to say that we all have an idea. It would be better if it was written by you so that we are all on the same page, so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ORCA

1st sort Ross's abuser out as you promised.

2nd join ORCA so you can use your talents.

3rd you have lost Sally and marry Patty she is more compatible with you.

Writer I'm looking forward to CH 14 to conclude the story.

LeRoyEdwardsLeRoyEdwardsover 6 years ago
Another Enjoyable Story

While you are a great story teller, and definitely one of my favorite authors, this story left too many loose ends/unresolved issues to end as it did. I have to believe that you are planning a sequel to deal with Rick/Sally/Ros/Janus, etc. and how the "loose ends" are tied up.

Bradp1974Bradp1974over 6 years ago
I agree with the other comments

Wonderful story, but to many open ends. How is Ros? Did Rick and Sal end up together? Enquiring minds want to know!

loragassloragassover 6 years ago
Excelent read. as ususal

And as the title says. It ain't over till its over, and this ain't over!

flarebel2327flarebel2327about 5 years ago
endings

Coaster has a bad habit of leaving readers hanging. most all of his writings leave something to be desired !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Love the story with all of the drama it seem to flow well. The love story between Rick and Sally was lovely and I was hopeful those two would have their happily ever after. The end was too abrupt for my liking, it should have an epilogue winding the story to a happy ending. At any rate the story was well written and great characters. Well done Coaster2. 5 stars

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

You put the ending into freecall and when it hit the wall, splat!!!!

No real ending the story has that incomplete feel about it. He was going back to San Diego???

Did he and Sal hook up or not. We don’t know for sure, looks like it, but we’ll never know.

The tale needs a proper concluding chapter all ends neatly tied up.

But l guess that ain’t going to happen.

It cost you a point, so, the score is 4/5 rather than 5/5. You know why.

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 1 year ago

5 stars for all the parts, but we're kind of left hanging.

What happens with Ros's druggie ex-boyfriend, Janus Jovanovic?!?!?!

What happens with him and Sal???

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done. We're all looking for the sequel! You should write it some day. You will have to have him help out a friend or two, with Sally's help, and Ros watching the kids, that just might get kidnapped by a Cartel, that's still looking for their boss's head. You are going to have to bring Pattie back too, probably after Sally says she was right, you can't stay out of the 'BUSINESS'. What if it turns out Hurley had an off-shore account, with Sally and Rick's name as co-owners with him. What's to be done with it when Sally decide to leave him, taking the kids, of course, and a boyfriend? He loosens an office for Orca in the U.S., Pattie helps, and gets PG, Rick starts breeding her, And Sally decide to coming. Meanwhile, Ros shows up to help Pattie with the kids, but does she want to be serviced again by Rick? He thought it was bad when a Cartel was breathing down his neck; What about when three hot women, and 5 little ones are demanding his time? Does Mom come to the rescue? After all they are her grand-babies! Just a few ideas, but really, this one needs a sequel. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Lot of unresolved there.

servant111servant11112 days ago

Hate series stories that leave you hanging like this one... I consider that the height of disrespect by an author to his readership...

2 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous