The Cool Alpine Breeze

Story Info
A couple get hot outside in the Alps.
1.8k words
4.13
20k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm out here love," Aaron called.

"Oh, at least it's a bit cooler out here. It's so hot in the house," Sara replied, walking out onto the patio to see the silhouette of her husband and feel the cooling night breeze.

She hadn't expected the Alps to be quite as hot. 36 degrees? Every day? It was getting a bit too much, not least of all because, quite frankly, the heat made her horny.

"There's something going on down in the village," Aaron said. "Look, you can see the lights from the hall. And they're playing some kind of music down there."

Sara walked over and wrapped her arms around her husband. She kissed the back of his neck and he snuggled back into her.

"Mmm, hi there. Did you want to go to bed now?" he asked.

"It's nice out here for a bit," she replied. "Cooler."

She kissed him again and felt her heart beat just a little faster. After, how long was it? 25 years nearly. And he still made her feel like this.

The kids had been tucked up in bed a while ago so she had Aaron all to herself. This high up the valley side there was no street lighting and the few houses around their holiday rental were far enough away to mean the soft light from their bedroom was all that illuminated the terrace.

"It sounds like some sort of 70s tribute night down there," he murmured, before turning and wrapping his arms around her. "Should have brought your dancing shoes."

She saw him smile the same smile that had worked its charms on her all those years ago. She kissed him gently. And then a little more firmly and slowly. "I don't think I'm up to much dancing these days you know," she replied.

"Mmm, I don't know. You move pretty well you know," and his hand slid down her back and onto her ass, squeezing it gently.

Sara sighed. She wiggled her bum back onto his hand and kissed him again, more deeply this time, flicking her tongue onto his lips before she drew back to look into his eyes.

"It's too hot for dancing. And you know how it makes me feel when it's this hot."

Aaron smiled at her with a twinkle in his eye. "Remind me," he said as he drew his hand up past Sara's waist and across the front of her shirt, stroking her left breast gently as he did so.

"Mmmmm," she sighed, "you know damned well."

"No," he replied, "I've forgotten entirely. You'll have to remind me." That twinkle again as he feigned ignorance.

She shifted her weight slightly, feeling the dampness between her legs. She loved it when he teased her like this, when he made her think about what he might do to her.

"If you're so hot..." he whispered and began to unbutton her shirt.

"Don't, someone will see," she began to protest before kissing her husband deeply and beginning to grind her pussy against him. She could feel his cock straining in his shorts. 'Oh my,' she thought...

The thought of someone seeing them wasn't something which turned Sara on. She wasn't 'that' type of woman at all. But once she got in Aaron's arms... Well, she'd been surprised at how much she'd enjoyed things in the past.

He had the front of her shirt undone now. It fell open and allowed the gentle night breeze to cool her stomach. His hands cupped her breasts and squeezed them while they kissed. She broke off the kiss, holding him tight to her. "Oh, you are naughty," she sighed into his neck.

"Oh, I hope so," he whispered back as he ran his hands around and found the clasp of her bra. She arched her back a little to help him.

"You'll never manage..." and she gasped, feigning her own surprise, as the clasp undid quickly. "Mmmm, naughty ... ahhh."

Sara's breasts were set free as Aaron pushed her bra up before cupping them, squeezing them gently just as he knew she liked. She gasped and moved her hips again, feeling her knickers getting wetter as her husband fondled her, rubbing his fingers gently over her nipples and exposing her breasts to the cool, alpine night air.

"We should go inside," she said, breaking away from his grasp and holding out a hand to hold his and take him into the house. "Before someone sees something."

He moved with her to the doorway and held her, kissing her.

"But you can hear the band much better from over there," he said, nodding his head toward the far side of the patio.

She caught her breath, quickly trying to process the risks and rewards involved. Aaron started to pull away from her and move towards the edge of the patio. "Really?" she asked, looking quizzically at him.

"Really," he replied. "There's no one around. We can listen to the band."

She let herself be led back to the edge of the patio. The night air brushed her shirt gently against her nipples and the sound of the band drifted up from the village way down in the valley. She glanced around at the other houses. She could see no one and barely a light was on. "Mmm, that's nice," she said as Aaron gently rubbed her shoulder as he held her.

She reached in again and kissed him. Hell, he was making her really wet now. And the breeze on her breasts was divine; she kissed him again and whispered "I'm still a bit hot you know."

Aaron looked into her eyes as he began to push her shirt back from his wife's shoulders. She sighed and closed her eyes, surrendering to the desire she had for him, leaning in again, kissing him, wanting him.

Soon her shirt and bra were hanging by her side as they kissed in the evening breeze. Sara was surprised how delightful it felt with the gentle summer breeze on her breasts. Her nipples were as hard as they'd ever been as Aaron's finger played across them. All she could think of was having him. And soon.

He stooped and began to kiss her right breast, gently covering it in kisses before sucking on her nipple. "Ahhhmmmuum," she gasped. "Oh, you naughty boy..."

His hands went to the waistband of her shorts. Hers met them there. "Come inside now," she said firmly, pulling away towards the house. "I'm not that kind of girl," she smiled. "And, anyway, there's far too much concrete out here."

Aaron followed her inside, shutting the heavy door behind him. He found her topless in their bedroom. "Where were you?" she grinned before guiding his hands back to her shorts and helping him uncouple them before turning her attention to his shirt.

Shorts followed shirt and Sara ran her fingers across Aaron's chest and down through the mass of hair on his belly to the top of his boxers. "Mmm, this for me is it?" she giggled, rubbing his erection through his underwear. "Lovely, just what I need on a hot summer night."

She slipped her hand inside the boxers, pulling them down from the front and releasing his cock. She sighed at the sight of it and rubbed her hands over it, walking her husband of 25 years just like she was a teenager again.

Now she was really wet. She could cope, she thought, with a little more foreplay, but she really wanted that hard cock inside her.

Sara sat back on the bed and rolled over onto her stomach. She knew very well that her best asset was her arse, certainly as far as Aaron was concerned. And she had every intention of using it to get what she wanted.

She pulled her right leg up and half crawled up the bed, raising her bottom off of it and pulling her knickers a little further into her pussy. She looked over her shoulder, bit her lip and blew a kiss to her husband. "You'd better come and fuck me before I cum in my pants," she said, wiggling her arse just a little.

"Mmm, now who's naughty?" asked Aaron, kneeling on the bed and pulling her knickers down to her thighs before rubbing her bottom, giving it a pinch as he did so. She gasped gently as his fingers slid down her ass and between her legs, finding her wet pussy. She pushed her arse backwards towards him and his fingers ran along her slit and through her pubes before returning to her pussy.

She ground her bottom backwards and forwards, letting his fingers find her clit. The heat pulsed through her. "Oh yes," she thought, "I have to have him."

"Fuck me," she sighed.

"How?"

"Hard. And now."

He rolled her over as she kicked off her knickers and spread her legs wide for her husband. Her hands rubbed his erection again as he positioned himself between her legs. Oh, she loved it like this, with Aaron on top and able to wrap her legs around him and rub her clitoris onto him. And she knew he liked it.

"Fuck me," she repeated and guided his hard cock towards her cunt, rubbing the tip along her lips and then pulling him into her, wrapping her legs around him as she did so. He grunted in the way she loved to hear as her folds enveloped him and he pushed inside her, filling her.

"Oh yeah," she mumbled as he started to thrust into her, building a rhythm as their bodies worked together. "Oh, fuck yeah," the throbbing growing as she pulled him tighter into her, using her legs and hands around his buttocks.

"Oh."

"You're gorgeous babe."

"Oh, yes."

"Fuck, yes."

"Harder."

She could feel the sweat starting to cover their bodies, the room warm and stuffy. Oh now she wished they were outside, fucking under the night sky. The breeze on her breasts had felt like a release. Now she wanted more.

The orgasm rose up inside her, soon becoming unstoppable. She ground her clit against him. "Yeah, do it..." And it was on her, pulsing through her groin and enveloping her body in waves. She tipped her head back a little and caught her breath. Oh yes, that was what she wanted.

As she came she felt Aaron's strokes get shorter and she knew he was close. And as her orgasm subsided she felt his begin, his cock pulsing inside her, his thrusting slowing and then their bodies collapsing together.

"Ohhhh," he rolled off of her and lay next to her, breathing deeply. "God, you're hot."

"Why, thank you." Sara rolled onto her side and wrapped an arm over that chest. "You're not so bad yourself." And they held each other, breathing in time as they recovered from their exertions.

"Sorry," he said. "It wasn't fair to take your top off out there."

She raised her head off his chest and looked at him. She knew he meant it. She kissed him. "Oh, I enjoyed that."

"Maybe next time I'll let you go a bit further..."