All Comments on 'The Cool Heat of Summer'

by T_fit

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
olsaltyolsaltyabout 8 years ago
Nice Twist on an Old Theme

Loved the idea of a random street view escalating into window sex, and then the hot scene in the parking lot.....strained credulity, maybe, but hot hot hot... Looking for more.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
One of the advantages of living in a compact country like The Netherlands

Is that the living spaces are so close together.

I enjoyed this story.

L

KevinandNinaKevinandNinaabout 8 years ago
Of course, you have to ask...

Who else in the building across the street was watching?

Whenever we travel and stay in a high-rise hotel, Nina always puts on a show in front of the window. It usually ends with her pressed up against the glass while I take her from behind or with her on her knees giving me a bj in front of the window.

You never know who or how many are watching.

BrandybeebeeBrandybeebeeabout 8 years ago
mmmmmm

Hot. Breathing hard.

mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Author Erica Jong once defined a specific sex act that she referred to as a "zip fuck." While the preamble in this story doesn't match her definition, the description of the sex act is a perfect example. Romance and foreplay are wonderful things, but every now and then, people just need to fuck, sometimes randomly. This story was a perfect and very hot description of one of those times...The only thing that could make it better would be that it was a non-fictional account.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous