The Coolest Chick I Knew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Smart birdie, but he has a big mouth. Maybe he can help you pick."

"Then we come back here, fuck and take another shower, repeat as necessary until it's time for you to go home."

"You're a scheduling genius."

"Aren't I, though? Can I say one more thing?"

"Could I stop you?"

"Sure you could. Just shove something in my mouth," she said with a wicked grin. "but what I want to say, before you get out of here, is that I like where this is going between us."

"Me, too, but why are you telling me this now?"

"I hope we're busy until the very last second," she said, taking my cock in her hand. Damn if it didn't start to respond right away.

"I'm going to hold you to the bet." she said. "I don't want to seem too clingy, but I'm hoping by the time we do it twenty more times we'll have spent enough out of bed time together to know what's ahead for us."

"I don't want to hurt you by saying this, but this feels fast," I said. "Nothing against you, but I feel kinda bad that I did this, now. I haven't resolved one thing with her. I haven't listened to what she has to say."

"Okay," she said, laying back, putting some space between us but still stroking me. "Maybe this is too soon. Maybe it is too fast. Do you feel like I'm pressuring you?"

"Well...no, not really, but I..."

"Oh, you DO," she said. "I forget that I've been over my asshole for a long time. You're hurt, you still love her, your whole world's been shaken apart in just a few hours."

"I don't know if I still love her," I said. "When I think about what happened, I'm sure I don't, but then..."

"It's okay to be a mess, sweetie," she said.

"So what should I do?" I asked in anguish. "What should I fucking do?"

"You're asking me?" she looked at me in wonder. "God, you must be hard up for advice. Me, the little mouse who got fucked around on forever. Me, who certainly has an interest in the outcome."

"I'm asking anyway." I said. "I'm asking because you went through it for so long. And I don't give a shit about your agenda. What do you wish you'd done?"

"What do I wish I had done? What would I do if I were you?"

"Yeah."

"You obviously have to talk to her. So do it. Find out."

"Find out what?"

"Find out the truth." she said, rolling over onto her side. Her breasts lay stacked on top of each other. The light from the window created an insanely deep cleavage that looked as tempting as anything I'd ever seen. "Not just hear her say sorry. Of course she's sorry. But you have ammo. You have her words behind your back. Put those up against what she says now and see what you believe, but don't play that card right away. Go from there."

"And try not to get pissed, I suppose," I said. "I don't think I'm evolved enough for that."

"Who says you can't be upset?" Davita asked. "That's some terrible, terrible shit on there. I wasn't going to give it to you, because it was so painful."

"Then why did you."

"Because it WAS so terrible. And she was in there fucking him, you know. You had to know why, because she might have been able to spin it, make Brad worse than he is, if that's possible."

"Knowledge is power," I said with a grin.

"Exactly. So..."

"So what?"

"The bet. The schedule. Is any of that still on?"

"I don't see why it wouldn't be," I said. She still had hold of my cock. She had been slowly stroking it the whole time, and now it was at full strength, angry and red, desperately craving attention.

"Yesss!" she crowed. She dropped her head down and rubbed my cock all over her pretty face, licking and kissing it when it passed her lips, taking just the tip in and releasing it. There was a lot of saliva running down.

"You were so sweet," she said between kisses and licks. "Giving me what I asked for." She kissed and licked some more, jacking me slowly as she took first one, then the other, ball into her mouth. "You were so gentle...until you weren't." She pulled sharply on my pubic hair with her teeth so there was just a little pain that made me jump.

"But this time..." she said and then pushed her mouth down on me so my cock was almost all the way in the her throat. She held herself there until she finally pulled off, gasping. She looked up at me with a determined expression on her face as the tears ran down her cheeks.

"This time we're going to FUCK!"

~~~~~

Davita must have been able to see the future, because I was indeed late getting to Karen's house. We fucked hard for a long time until we were done, and when we got into the shower, we found out we weren't quite so done after all, so I was twenty minutes behind schedule.

"I thought maybe you weren't going to come," Karen said with relief when she opened the door.

"Sorry I'm late," I said. "I should have called. I didn't mean to be so inconsiderate."

"No problem." she said. "We're just glad you're here. She's out back."

When I saw Gloria, I realized she had come ready for war. It was warm in the back yard, and she was sitting at the glass table in her maroon shorts and purple and white knit top. Which I loved. Oh, how I loved that outfit. It wasn't overly sexy - she probably knew better than to try that after last night - but it showcased her long, pale legs and was just tight enough to hint at her incredible body if you were in the know. Her hair was in full Medusa mode, spilling out over her shoulders and begging to be touched, which, of course, highlighted her luminous green eyes.

"Hi," she said tentatively.

"Hi," I said in a monotone.

However, the outfit's overall effect was somewhat lessened by the rings under her bloodshot eyes. She had light makeup on, but it wasn't able to hide the pinched look her face got when she was incredibly hung over. I'd seen that plenty of mornings and afternoons before her DUI. She was definitely hurting.

Well, good, because so was I. We sat there staring at each other, and as the silence went on, it became obvious to Karen that it wasn't a good thing.

"For heaven's sake, you two," she said. "This is ridiculous. You're here to talk, so start talking."

"And you're staying?" I asked.

"I want her here," Gloria said. "You can be intimidating when you're angry."

"Fine with me," I said, turning to Karen. "I wasn't asking you to leave."

"Honey, why don't you start?"

"I want to," said Gloria. "Rick, I'm sorry."

"Are you?" I asked.

"Yes, Rick, I'm so, so sorry."

"For what?" I seethed. "For getting caught fucking that guy? That I SAW you fucking him? Or maybe for how you humiliated me and embarrassed me in front of a hundred people?"

"For everything, for all of it," she said sheepishly. "I was an idiot. I take full responsibility, well almost full responsibility."

"Almost," I said tersely.

"We both know I have a problem," she said. "I should never have had that first drink. It all went downhill after that and I couldn't stop it."

"Oh, really?" I replied. "I seem to recall you hanging all over him and treating me like utter shit way before that first drink came."

"I know," she said. "I was totally out of control." She leaned forward. "But you know what I think?"

"Tell me."

"I think someone must have slipped me something." she said conspiratorially. "Before that, I mean. That's the only way I can think of why I would act that way, don't you think? I mean, that's not me. You know that."

Wow. Tactically, I considered it early to play that card. You'd think she'd kiss my ass a little more first.

"That makes sense," Karen put in. "Why else would she act so strangely?"

"Yeah, why?" I asked. "Well, let's get you to the hospital and run some tests. Right now. If there's something there, we should press charges."

"No, no..." Gloria said quickly. "I'm sure it's all out of my system by now. I wish you'd taken me in last night. And anyway, what could I prove, even if it was there? Nobody saw it.

"And I didn't fuck him," she said with conviction.

"You didn't." I said. It wasn't a question. "I think Davita has a video on her phone that would say otherwise."

"There's a video?" she wailed. "Oh, god, Rick."

"Don't worry," I said. "You won't be all over the internet, even though you deserve it. It was taken by a woman for evidence, not some sleazy guy, although I'm surprised he didn't have something rolling. I guess we'll find out."

"But that's just it," she insisted. "That asshole! HE was fucking ME. You saw me. I wasn't even there, not really. I didn't even know what was going on. You know how I get."

"Hey, don't I?" I asked sarcastically.

"Where WERE you," she sobbed. "I know I fucked up, but where did you go? You just left me there, all alone. You let those guys take advantage of me. You're my HUSBAND. You're supposed to save me."

"Save you from yourself, that's what you're saying." Oh, this was priceless. "So this is my fault, somehow?"

"No..." she paused, "That's NOT what I'm saying. I take full responsibility for how it all started, but you should have been there, Rick. We both made mistakes."

"I know I did," I said. "I admit it."

"Okay." she said, breathing a sigh of relief. "So can we..."

"But before you say anything, hold on a minute," I said, standing up. "I forgot something. I'll be right back."

"Where are you going?" Karen asked. I think she thought I was going to pull a runner.

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere." I said. "There's something I should have brought in. Just let me get it."

As I loped out to the car, I thought about what Davita had said earlier. I didn't care what her motives were or where we were headed. She had done me the greatest favor of my life. Gloria was so sure of me, she didn't even try to finesse her line of bullshit. She just came in, guns blazing, putting it on me as soon as she could. Spin? Shit, she was a helicopter.

"What's this?" Gloria asked when I came back and dropped a stapled sheaf of papers onto the table in front of her with a dramatic plop.

"Oh, this little thing? It doesn't look like it, Gloria, but it's rope. You just hung yourself with it."

"Hmm?"

"Take a peek." I said. "It's the entire history of your text conversations with Brad."

"It's what...wait a minute, what?"

"All of them, Gloria. Davita had something on his phone. Go on, take a look."

I pushed it towards her, but she shied away from it like it was poison, which, in truth, it was. Tears began to stream down her cheeks.

"What's going on?" Karen asked. "What is this?"

"I think Davita called it instructional reading," I told her. "Let's go to page nine, where she told me to start. I think that's a good place."

"No," whispered Gloria, starting to cry harder.

" 'and u think we can actually do this?' That's Brad asking. Here's my loving wife's answer. "I know we can.'

'How' he asks.

'i go bat sht crzy. i have to be way over the top He'll hate it and we'll fight. If I treat him like shit enuf he'll walk away He always has to cool down so he's not too mean to me Find some way to keep him busy and we have all the time we need.'

'that will work?'

'o ya. If u knew some of the shit i pulled. he's used to it I'll have to kiss his ass for awhile but it won't be long he'll be mad but he'll get over it"

'and we have our fun'

'ya but what about DD?'

'taken care of'

'how'

'Hope will keep her busy'

'y?'

"becuz i'll stop it with her if she doesn't'

'Hope 2? ur so bad ;)

"And guess what, Karen? There's a smiley with a wink at the end of it, but wait, this is the best part for me. They talk details for a few more lines, and then she says this:"

'but if we get caught, ur takin the fall dude i'll say u roofied me then I turn it around on him and make it his fault I used to do it all the time'

'me? ur the one who started it'

'don't worry. i'll make it so he doesn't come after you'

'I can handle him'

'O I know, lover, but can you handle me?'

"And that's where that part ends."

"Gloria...Gloria, is this true?" Karen asked.

She refused to answer for the longest time. I sat there and stared at her impassively, arms folded.

"Okay, yes," she said. "I know this is bad, but Rick, baby, we can get through this. I love you, only you, I swear. It's just that Brad...Brad...he..." and she started crying again.

"Just tell us, honey."

I had to hand it to Karen, she must really love Gloria if she would bother coaxing her after hearing what a manipulative whore her daughter was. I was interested in hearing it, myself, just for yucks.

"Brad was always the one I could never have." she quavered, pulling it together a little. "He was so beautiful back then, and he was so, so AWFUL to me. I just wanted...I just wanted him to want me and see how stupid he was, how he should have been with me all along."

"So you never loved me," I spat at her.

"Of COURSE I love you," she said, trying to grab my arm. I pulled away. "You're my one and only. You always will be, I swear, but it was just...he was just...I don't know. I guess he was the one that got away."

"Oh, Gloria," Karen said.

"It didn't start out that way," Gloria said defensively. "At first I just wanted to make sure he saw me, saw us, and he would just eat his heart out, you know? But then I saw his picture, and Davita, and he still looked so good, and she's so beautiful, well, I just knew I couldn't compete."

"I think what she's saying, Karen," I said with a weird mix of amusement and chagrin, "is that I'm the reason she couldn't compete. I'm not good-looking enough to make Brad jealous. She would be embarrassed of me. Isn't that right?"

She didn't say anything, but the tears were coming again.

"But you saw the texts, you saw how he was working on me," she insisted. "He kept saying things like how much I had passed you by and why was I with you and how he was sure you didn't appreciate me."

"This is all bullshit," I said. "You started it, not him. The part about me being ugly? I guess that's true enough, but the rest of it? I WORSHIPED you, Gloria."

"I know," she said. "I knew it even when I was buying into it. And then I got this plan where I would let him do me, but I'd make him cum really quick and he'd be embarrassed. I'd humiliate him."

"Are you inSANE?" Karen asked her. "A guy like him couldn't care less about something like that, as long he gets off. You always brag about what a great judge of character you are, darling, but you were acting like a naive, spoiled, little brat."

"I know, mom. We can go to counseling, Rick. It was just a stupid infatuation that I let go too far. It didn't mean anything. It was..."

"Don't go there, you slut!" I snapped. "Don't you dare say it was just sex, if that's where you were headed. First of all, sex was extra special between you and me, or at least I thought it was. It was supposed to be just us, all our lives."

"I know, Rick, I don't know what to say, I'm so sorry..."

"Save it," I cut her off. "Even if that was true, what about those messages? The ones where you were put me down, bragging about how easy I am to manipulate, how stupid I am..."

"I didn't mean those, honey, you have...

"I don't want to talk about this anymore. And don't call me honey. You don't get to. You're a manipulative whore. I can never trust you. I will never trust you again.."

"Rick," Karen said, aghast. "Stop that. Stop talking to her like that. I know what she did is horrible, but can't you see how sorry she is? I'm sure you two can work this out. You've been together for too long to..."

"And that's another thing," I bristled. "What about loyalty? Gloria, I never, ever told you about the absolute BULLSHIT I went through for you in high school because it would have hurt you too much, but you have to have known about some of it. Everyone - and I mean everyone - wanted me to kick you to the curb because you were so GODDAMN UGLY!"

I was yelling now and finally realized it, so I dialed it back after taking a deep breath.

"And this is how you repay me, huh? And you said you've been planning this since before your eye surgery."

"No!" Gloria said in horror. "No! That's not true, honey. I just meant that I was planning on coming back looking gorgeous, that's all that was, I swear."

"Save it. Like I'd believe anything you say," I sneered. "You're a liar and a cheat. That's how you started this conversation until I busted your cheating ass. I'll never..."

"Stop this," Karen wailed. "Stop this, both of you. Right now. I can't believe this is happening. You're finally getting ready to give me grandchildren. Can't you two just..."

"Oh, grandkids," I cackled, grabbing the file again. "Should we tell her about our kids, Gloria?"

"Please don't," she sobbed, putting her head down into her arms. "Please stop."

"Oh, no, no, no." I said, "let's look at page eleven, near the end. Let's see what it says.

'Are u sure?' That's Brad asking.

'sure I'm sure' That's Gloria answering. 'I haven't effd him for a wk now. It should be wide open for you. I'll try to hold him off and if you have strong swimmers u have the best chance'

'y?'

'I want to have at least 1 beautiful baby after that he can give me some but I want at least 1'

'and you can't get that with him'

'what do you think'

"And look here, Karen, " I said, showing her the paper. "See that? That's an emoticon symbol with the tongue out. See? Could she demean me any more?"

"Oh, my god," Karen said, looking over at Gloria in disgust.

"Actually, she could," I said, "I'm getting lost here - I can't find it right now - but somewhere around here she says she'll try to give him two shots at the reunion, and if it doesn't take, she'll try to meet him halfway somewhere to make sure."

"Can you please stop?" Gloria sobbed.

"AND she says if the baby is particularly beautiful, maybe they could get together and make another one in the future. He says how much he'll enjoy knowing that I'm raising and paying for his kid and she answers that secrets are hot.

"You just beat me like a punching bag, didn't you?" I growled, spinning and getting into Gloria's face. "You come up with that 'blowjob manual' online and promise we'll do a new one every night for a week. And here I thought you were just trying to spice things up."

Karen was leaning back in her chair, for the life of me looking just as beat up as Gloria. "I love you," I said as I walked over and kissed her on the top of the head. "I hope maybe we can talk some time soon and I can thank you for everything, but I can't be around her. I think you understand."

"No, I don't imagine you could." she said, dully.

"I'll leave this with the two of you," I said, dropping the papers back on the table. "I'm sure I can get another copy for the lawyers."

"Wait...Rick...how am I getting home?" Gloria asked. "How will I get to work tomorrow?"

"Don't know, don't care." I said. "And when you do get there, you're not staying in the house. Find one of your whore friends to live with, or slut it up with a bunch of guys. Who gives a shit? The locks will be changed by the time you get there."

"That's my house, too, asshole!" Gloria shouted. "I paid just as much as you did. I put just as much time into it as you. Don't fuck with me on this. It'll get real ugly."

"Ugly, HA!" I said. "Fine choice of words. That's what this is all about, isn't it?"

~~~~~

Driving back to the hotel was hard. Sure, I'd really burned her, but so what? The love of my life was a cheating, manipulative slut who thought I was too ugly to father her children. I may have won the life race with Brad, making twice as much, certainly in a better, open-ended field, but when it all shook out, he was the winner like before, and just because he was so much better looking than me.

I liked her - a lot - but Davita was no Gloria, who, no matter what, would always be the coolest chick I knew. Nothing would ever change that. I'd have to learn to appreciate other things about Davita if we were ever going to make it. She did like me, though. She wanted to see if it was more, and she was willing to give it a try, even with this horrible baggage we were both carrying. Maybe it wasn't just a rebound. Who knows how cool she might be after we were together twenty - actually twenty-one - more times? And it was still twenty-one. I tried to tell her it was down to fifteen or sixteen now, but she told me that we had to count it by the session, not how many times we fucked. As far as she was concerned, we were still in the middle of session number one.