All Comments on 'The Coolidge Effect'

by yummicreme

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Haters of psychological research

Maybe it is just because the research methodology sucked (pun intended!) ((And she wasn't wearing a white lab coat!)) Maybe it was just the Brit Isles venue which elicited ire! Maybe it is just the idea of a young woman trying out sexual aspects her Dad would not approve! No one is too worried that Sweetie is not technically a wife, yet!

I thought it was a cute little read. No mice or freshmen were sacrificed. Fairly original, not very carefully edited.

4*

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 11 years ago
Gawd I love a slut.

I mean a dedicated research scientist. That's what I meant. Going by your username it's probably futile to ask you to drop the creampies? I've deducted a point.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 11 years ago
One Lucky Girl

To find a "mate" that would swallow this line of pseudo-science and happily let her pursue her "studies" by mating with lots of random penises, then come dripping back to his loving arms. Sounds just like a woman's fantasy, and I have no problem with that.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 11 years ago
OK story

Not something I'm into, but reasonable well-told, all the same.

There seems to be a problem with the formatting. The entire story is an html link!

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 11 years ago
To anonymouse

I see what you're doing there! That's so funny! Hahahahahahaha. Such devastating wit. Oh god I can't stop laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The Negative Comments

I always find the negative comments from "Real Men" who would never let their wife or girlfriend do that quite amusing. It's not as if this site doesn't have a dedicated romance section for them. Meanwhile, this story fits precisely in the category definition "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

Shame about the missing closing tag on the hyperlink, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The Bruce Effect

The story is in fact an html link. It connects to an entry on the Bruce effect, the one described at the start of the piece.

Story ok. Not a cock-spurter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous