The Coolie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is breathing heavily. "Mmm. Mmmm." Her beautiful song continues.

"Oh, Pieter!"

She pulls my head up to her face, kissing me deeply, passionately, lovingly, tasting the result of her emotions.

"Please fuck me! Now!!!"

How can I resist this woman? This Goddess! This Angel! This beautiful, sexy, gorgeous, desirable, intelligent, wanting, loving, lustful, humorous, like minded woman. I need to be forever joined with Trinket! I need to be joined now! The train enters the tunnel! Whoo! Whoo! The whistle blows as we pound against each other creating those orchestral melodies that are in sync to the beating of our hearts. The bridge has now been crossed and Trinket sings her praises to her spiritual mentor as I detonate my nuclear explosion, the result of my twenty-four hours of pent up fury. I collapse on her, as I arrive back to the place we call reality. In my relaxed state, I am not immune to what I am feeling. The soft skin. The light kisses on my neck. The arms wrapped around me tightly. The multitude of aromas I am smelling. Sweat. Pussy juice. Cum. Shampoo. Soap. Perfume. Smoke from the fire. Popcorn. Pizza. Beer, all adding to my attraction for Trinket.

"Are you married?"

She laughs as she answers. "Now, why would you ask a question like that?"

I tell her the story of Nancy.

"No, I'm not married but, I am kind of interested in this guy I just met."

My heart is doing the trampoline boogie. Went way up when she tells me she is not married then sinks real low when she tells me of that guy. She notices.

"You silly man. That guy is you!"

I am off to visit the Moon, Mars, Venus and beyond!

"I think I'm falling in love with you!"

"Me too, you!"

We embrace and kiss some more.

"Ready for more Blizzard?"

"That'll be nice."

I press play. Fifteen minutes later I am pressing pause again as we are unable to keep our bodies away from each other, culminating in the joys of love.

Two times more we pause the film and find joys in our release. We finally give up and say we will have to see Greg's movie another day and hug our way to my bed. I am now in my element as we snuggle close with my arm around Trinket. We drift off to sleep as I am caressing her breast. Oh! What heavenly joy!

I am dreaming the dreams of satisfaction. Of fulfillment. Of love. Of a beautiful, intelligent woman. Of Trinket. When I open my eyes and see the clock telling me it is 6:30, I revel in the recollection of those dreams and then, realize Trinket is still beside me. She is asleep as I delight in drinking in her beauty. I have to kiss her again. She stirs and wraps her arms around me. We revisit the palace of delights once again and enjoy the ensuing fireworks. I skip my morning shower. I want the Trinket's essence and the product of our coupling to stay on me, to be absorbed into my body by osmosis. To become one with me. I never want to wash again lest I lose what I have found. Trinket doesn't shower either.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

"Let's go out."

We head over to Penelope's Puffs as the sun is shining. Trinket drinks her tea and feeds me my cinnamon roll with her fork. I, while sipping my coffee, take my fork, spear her strudel, and offer it to her luscious lips. Trinket gets my juices flowing when she laps that fork with her lips, teeth and tongue. The next piece of pastry I give her is sans fork. My fork is jealous of the way she cleans my fingers. Who knew that eating a strudel could be so sexy? She feeds me more of my cinnamon roll with her fingers. A cinnamon roll has never tasted so good. We ignore the strange looks we get from the other diners.

It's 8:30 when we get back to the condo, tear off our clothes and once again, celebrate in the joys of our coupling. By ten, we are dressed for the glorious day of skiing ahead. No first chair today.

"Let's start with a blue to warm up." I suggest.

"I'll follow you."

I lead her down Theresa's Tuck, a groomed run. About half way down, I get an idea and stop, making the snow fly.

"Hey. I just remembered this thing my father taught me."

"What's that?"

"Ever hear of Crack The Whip?"

"You mean that game when you are skating with a bunch of friends, lock hands and spin around trying to make the person on the end fall?"

"Yeah. The person in the center is just turning around in the same place but the person at the end of the chain is moving at breakneck speeds. What I'm thinking is basically the same thing, but with only two people on skis."

"How do you do it?"

"Let's see your poles."

I take some zip ties out of my pocket and attach our poles to each other at the baskets. In the end we basically have two nine foot sticks. I offer Trinket the handles of her poles.

"Ok. The way this works is we both stand perpendicular to the fall line. Holding onto each other via our poles, one of us heads down that fall line as the other gets pulled along until they end up at the fall line. Basically, it's two people attached, going around a circle down the hill. It's the closest Suzy Chaffee move I have."

"Sounds like fun. Let's do it."

I start by pointing my skis down. I don't get very far and start to go up the hill while Trinket goes down. It is exhilarating as I pick a great amount of speed in a short time, then stop while she gets that speed thing going, then do it again. We are laughing as we spin about ten times. By then we have to stop because our sides are starting to ache.

"That's a blast." She says as we recover from our laughing fit and I clip the zip ties off our poles and put that trash in my pocket. We ski down to the lift. As we are riding up, I feel the need to find out more about this woman.

"How do you keep food on your table."

"I am the creative director for the Farnsworth Group."

"You mean that ad agency that does most of the commercials in town? That is your work I admire on the TV?"

"Yep. That's me. What keeps you afloat?"

"My official title has the word 'consultant' in it, but basically I am a troubleshooter. My clients hire me to improve their bottom line."

"How'd you get into that?"

"Well, after I bummed around as a patroller, I was hired by this small company. A total of about fifty people worked there. I was there about a year and some of the processes were looking cumbersome to me. As I was on good speaking terms with Jennifer, the owner of the company, I offered my suggestions to her. She took my comments to heart, implemented my ideas and saved them a bunch of money. Later on, Jennifer, asked if I wanted to help a friend of hers that owned a different company. I did good for him also and ended up starting my business with referrals I kept getting. Right now, I have about five people working for me and I have all the business I can handle."

"Where do you want to go next?"

"I follow you."

If I had just woke up from a long sleep, I would have thought it was a spring day even though it was still the middle of winter. No clouds in that dark blue sky and the temperature is around thirty degrees with no wind. We take a couple of more runs and I am starting to get hungry. As we reach the top of the lift, Trinket notices the time.

"Hey. It's noon and I am starting to get hungry. Let's get our stuff and have that picnic."

We ski back to the condo, grab my pack with the victuals and the wine in it and head to Cathy's Couloir. Once again, there are very few tracks in that virgin snow and we are easily able to find our spot. The only tracks we see are the ones we left yesterday. After stomping the snow with our skis, we remove our boards, and drive them in the snow to be used as backrests. I then pull out my trusty space blankets and spread them on our newly made clearing and pull out the wine, cheese, sausage, crackers and fruit.

"Did you bring the crystal glasses?"

"No, I forgot."

"Oh well. I hope you don't mind my cooties." I say as I take a swig out of the bottle.

"I don't mind that at all. Pass that over to me."

We are sitting close to each other as we munch on our food. The sun is beating down and feeling good but I am starting to get hot.

"Oh. That sun feels so good but I am getting hot." Trinket says as she removes her jacket revealing her tight turtleneck. There is nothing underneath it as witnessed by her nipples poking through that thin fabric. I take off my jacket also.

We prop our jackets behind us using them as cushions against the base of our skis as we partake in the remnants of our repast. Passing the bottle of wine, we are becoming lazy. Luxuriating in the stillness of the air, the quietness except for occasional chirping of birds, and the sun baking our bodies. I rest my hand on Trinket's stomach. Delighting in the tautness, I pull her covering up so I am able to feel her bare belly. She turns to me as her eyes tell me of that call of love.

"You want a quickie?"

"No, I'd rather have a coolie."

"What's that? Something from a convenience store?"

I laugh when she says that.

"No. A coolie is like a quickie only longer and outside on the snow."

"Sounds luscious."

I move my hand to her breast and once again I am turning to my happy place. A beautiful woman. A beautiful day. A beautiful place. As we lock our lips together, I am quivering. Shaking. Not because of the temperature. No. Even though my chest is now bare, the heat of Trinket's heart combined with the sun beating down is making me sweat. Making me boil with passion for this wonderful woman. I cannot stop myself I as stop short of devouring this new love of my life. I cannot get enough. My lips and tongue embark on a journey through paradise. Lingering on a nipple. Lavishing in the dance of the tongues. Savoring that sweet, sweet, nectar this Goddess is offering. Oh! Am I worthy? That question fades from my mind as we couple the way couples have coupled throughout the ages. Joining as one. Stopping time. Traveling to that place that is so far away until it is found and then unable to, no, not wanting to leave. To be able to stay there long is not possible, though and we return to our little patch of reality in the snow, breathing heavily, dozing lightly after getting ourselves decent.

"You guys alright?"

I am shaken out of my reverie as I look up and see a patroller eyeing us.

"Yeah. We're ok. We were just having a picnic on this gorgeous day."

"This day is just about over. We are doing the last sweep of the mountain."

I look at my watch which reads 3:45. Whoa. Where did the time go? I know where the time went. It went down the path of ecstasy. It went down the path of desire. It went down the path of love. Trinket and I take the hint as we stow the remnants of our picnic and ski down the slope as tightly together as possible. We are not the last ones off the mountain this day. We end up back at the condo.

"I think Rachel and Tom would appreciate it if I wash the bedding and towels before we go. We could finish that movie while I do that if you like." I say.

"Sounds perfect. I'll make some popcorn and get the movie ready."

The washing machine it singing its song and I am resting my head in Trinket's lap as she is massaging my scalp while finishing up Greg's movie, gobbling on the popcorn. Ding! The movie is over and the ding signifies the wash being done. I put the sheets and towels in the dryer and start to pack up. I am stopped by a kiss. A hug. A passionate hug. An embrace that sears my soul. An embrace that tattoos Trinket's name on my heart. An embrace which etches her essence into my brain. An embrace which tells me I am nothing without Trinket. An embrace, that if it weren't for the pill, would have resulted in a child we were both not ready to raise at this early stage of our togetherness. As we are folding up the laundry, Trinket mentions,

"We oughta eat before driving back."

"Got a place in mind?"

"I heard about this great Italian place from some friends. I think it is called Sophia's"

"I know the place. Informal yet elegant. Sounds perfect."

We pack up the rest of our stuff, load up my Jeep and end up at Sophia's. The fragrances are enticing us to salivate as we wait for out table. As we are seated, I savor this woman and rejoice in the wonders she brings me. My lasagna tickles my taste buds as her shrimp scampi satiates her culinary desires. I don't know whether I am appreciating the company or the food better. Yes, I do. Food is good, but the company is unsurpassed. I have reached my nirvana.

In leaving Sophia's, enjoying our satisfied gullets, we climb into my Jeep for the ride home. I close her door and get in the driver's side and take off down the road. I have never been here before. I am not talking about the route I am taking. I am talking about the feelings I have for the delightful, beautiful, sexy woman I have sitting in the passenger's seat next to me as I navigate the road to town. I am starting to feel sad. The time with her has been so very short as I pull into her driveway and it will soon be over.

"Would you like some tea?"

Tea, you, me. Oh how happy I could be! I accept her offer. We have a bit more than tea.

Ten o'clock arrives to soon. We both have to get up in the morning for work. After getting dressed, I am hugging Trinket goodnight with my kisses.

"You want to go dancing next weekend?"

"I would love that!"

"I'll call you tomorrow evening."

I am floating as I head back to my place. When I get home, I realize I don't remember the drive from Trinket's place. Too wrapped up in my thoughts of her.

My answering machine is blinking. Six messages. All from Rachel except one. Words from Trinket wishing me pleasant dreams. It is late. I'll call Rachel tomorrow. I listen to Trinket's message over and over savoring each inflection, each word, the caring message. It is time for me to dream those sweet dreams of Trinket. And I do.

****

That was twenty-eight years ago. Every night I dream of this wondrous woman and every day I wake up and my dreams morph into reality. Five years after we met, we decided that for legal purposes we should make our love official. Tom and Rachel came to the same conclusions and we had a double 'ceremony' on a ship in the Caribbean with the Captain Johanson of the 'Beautiful Seas' officiating. It was quite the delightful hornymoon. A year ago, Trinket and I were shocked and saddened when we heard of the freak accident that happened to Rachel and Tom. They were driving through a canyon during a rainstorm and a large boulder, let loose by the rain, crashed down on top of their car killing them instantly. We had admired them and I guess that is why I am telling this story. Not only were they good people, but they were instrumental in bringing us together. We followed their lead of not desiring offspring. Some of our friends and family think we are selfish. Wanting to lavish all our attention on ourselves. They may be correct, though, we respond that we do not need the immortality that children provide. Our love for each other is enough. So strong. So vital. So fulfilling. So delightful. Still meaningful after all this time. I have found my woman and she has found me.

Tranquillo: Long for Trinket---Italian; Calm, Serene

12