The Cop and The Little Tease Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he returns, his hands are behind his back like he's hiding a Christmas present.

"What? What are you hiding?" She asks, her soft voice growing shaky.

That wicked smile still plays across David's lips as he reveals the mysterious object.

"OH MY GOD, NO! YOU CAN'T USE THAT!" She screams, fighting against the restraints.

A sadistic smile plays across David's face.

"YOU CAN'T FUCK ME WITH A BEER BOTTLE!"

She should be scared but instead, she's furious. How dare he even think of such a thing!

The cuffs rattle and dig into her skin as she the thrashes on the bed but she doesn't feel the pain.

David loves the look of venom that flashes in her eyes and he tosses the bottle back and forth between his hands like it's a baseball. He's ready to play a sick and twisted game.

"You deserve to be punished, and who knows, you might even enjoy it."

"You motherfucker! You limp dick, cock sucking, asshole! I hope you burn in hell! I should have slit your fucking throat and carved you into tiny pieces!"

David laughs at her creative slew of insults as he reaches into Pandora's box, or in this case, Pandora's bag and withdraws a dark red ball gag.

"You have such a filthy mouth. I think this will shut you up, nicely." He comments, shoving the ball between her lips, like he's stuffing a roasting pig with a juicy red apple.

Eve jerks her head away as crippling fear begins to take hold. Reality is sinking in.

She's heard of kinky women sticking bottles, cucumbers and electric toothbrushes up their cunts in order to get off but she's not that type of girl! God. She shouldn't have yelled at him. She shouldn't have spit on him and she shouldn't have attacked him!

Eve starts to cry in defeat, the only sound is of her sniffling, making it even more difficult to breathe.

Taking a seat on the bed, David looks down at her trembling body. Her glistening tears stream down her cheeks and for a moment, uncertainty creeps into his mind. He wonders if he's taking things too far. He doesn't want to scar her for life. He's still debating what to do, when a jolt of pain ripples through his chest and spreads out across his body, reminding him of her failed attempted murder.

Gripping the clean Corona bottle in his hand, he lightly pops her on the nose before trailing it over the ball gag and down her chin. He slowly drags it down her throat.

Instinctively she tries to swallow but the rubber ball makes it impossible. All she's able to do is clamp her teeth around it and wiggle her tongue against the bottom. Her jaw was already throbbing when David dug his fingers into it and the gag intensifies the pain.

David slides the cool glass between her ample tits, before catching her left nipple with the lip of the bottle. He flicks her bud up and down with the slim, circular notch, watching as it grows puffy and erect from only a small touch of stimulation.

Switching to her other nipple, he circles the pale pink tip with the smooth, round edge and then leans down capturing it between his lips.

Eve struggles to hold back a moan as his warm, wet tongue laps at her puckered nipple. It feels good but she can't give into the monster that's going to fuck her with a beer bottle. She'd rather have that huge, fake, rubber dick slamming in and out of her ass. At least that's an actual sex toy.

Sensing her mind is elsewhere, David roughly pinches one of her nipples between his teeth, causing Eve to cry out. An electric spike courses through her body and she whimpers. He gives it a tug before letting it pop out of his mouth.

When he switches to her other breast, Eve knows what to expect but she still tenses. He yanks on the little bud harder than before, lifting her off the bed. When a mumbled cry slips past the gag, he releases her nipple and she falls back onto the soft mattress.

After teasing and torturing her breasts, he continues his trek, moving down her body, foul object in hand. He playfully pokes her belly button with the glass tip and then rests the bottle against her shaven mound.

Immediately, she begins thrashing on the bed. She tries to scream and yell and curse up a storm but her words are trapped behind the ball, just like she's trapped by her restraints.

While David patiently waits for her to stop struggling, he retrieves a small bottle of lube from his bag. The sound of the plastic lid popping open is like a gunshot to Eve's ears and she jolts to a stop.

Grabbing the Corona bottle, David lathers up its slim neck with a generous amount of the clear, runny liquid. He's never done this before so he's a bit nervous but the steady pulse of his excited cock can't be ignored.

"If you relax it won't hurt. I'll start slow." He says reassuringly as he rubs her tummy in a soothing manner.

In the far back of her mind, Eve trusts the jackass but she'll never tell him that.

Taking a steadying breath, David slides the wet rim of the bottle in a large circle around her swollen pussy lips. Every trace draws closer to her sex and Eve yanks against the ropes, trying to close her legs. She doesn't succeed.

He glides the slippery tip up and down her parting folds and when it brushes across her sensitive clit, she bucks her hips forward. Her cheeks grow warm and turn pink. Stupid, stupid body.

David smirks and applying a bit more pressure and increasing the speed, he repeatedly rolls the lid around her glistening pearl. He does this several times, changing the pace if need be, gauging her reaction. She's a puzzle to be solved and when he hears a moan of pleasure, hum against the gag, he nods in satisfaction.

Eve's body starts to tingle and she clenches her inner walls as a warm trickle of juice, leaks out of her glistening cunt.

Oh god! No! She can't enjoy this! She's suddenly drowning in a murky sea of shame and humiliation.

Confident in his actions, David slowly and gently pushes the tip of the bottle into her lovely pussy, watching the smooth head disappear between her silky lips.

He's never seen anything more erotic and he's mesmerized by the sight. His emerald-gold eyes glow with desire.

Quickly grabbing the camera off the nightstand, he snaps a few pictures before tossing it on the ground.

He slowly slides the glass object deeper into her tight cunt, like a key into a lock, readying to free her from her mental restraints. She needs to quit worrying and focus on the pleasure.

He glances up at her but she doesn't meet his gaze. Her pretty eyes are glued to the bottle in horror and fascination.

Oh God. It's inside of her! Eve shakes her head, trying to wake up from this nightmare.

David only slides the length of the bottle neck into her slippery hole. He's eager to fuck her with it but he doesn't want to ram it into her cunt. That kind of thing doesn't turn him on and he doesn't want to hurt her.

When his shallow strokes sink deeper into her tight canal, Eve groans and he can't tell if it's in pain or pleasure. Not that he should care. This is her punishment.

Eve is mortified to realize that with every inward thrust, her pussy is pumping out juice.

David watches the glass sink in and out of her sweet tight cunt. It isn't long until he realizes that the slut's nectar is beginning to fill the bottle.

His dick responses, throbbing and lengthening to its full extent. A few beads of pre-cum drip from the large mushroom and he uses it for lubrication as he strokes his thick shaft with his free hand. Sliding it between his tight fist he mimics the way the slick bottle slides into her quivering pussy.

"You're such a dirty slut, Eve. The bottle is drenched in your juices! You love this, don't you? See? I know how to turn punishment into pleasure."

He twists the slender bottle neck in and out of sloppy hole like a corkscrew, each time pressing deeper into her than before. The width of the bottle stretches her open until it is flush against her sex. As he rolls it against her sensitive clit, she rotates her hips begging more.

Eve closes her eyes focusing on the sweet sensation. Her gruntal, very unbecoming moans fill the room and she bites into the ball-gag fully submitting to the pleasure.

Who knew a bottle could hold such power over her?

Soon she's grinding and bucking against the slick glass in a frenzy.

So close.

She's on the verge of exploding, ready to fill the beer bottle with liquid of her own but at the last second, before she can cum, David yanks the slippery bottle out of her drooling pussy and sets it on the nightstand.

It takes Eve a moment to realize that he took the bottle out of her cunt and isn't going to thrust it back in. Her eyes pop open in confusion and as her need and desire slowly dies, Eve yells at him through the slobbery ball gag.

David laughs in wicked amusement as she fights the cuffs, ready to attack him.

After waiting one extremely long minute, he frees her mouth.

"What the fuck?! I was about to cum!" Eve growls in irritation, her cheeks flushed, perspiration glistening on her skin.

"Oh. I'm sorry. Did you want to orgasm on a beer bottle? I thought you were disgusted with it." David mocks, playfully tweaking her nipple. "If you want me to continue fucking you with it then..."

"NO! No... That's okay, David."

"Officer."

"That's okay Officer."

David nods in approval.

"Even though you didn't cum, there's quite a bit of juice left in the bottle. I want you to take a few sips."

"What? No way!"

"Just think of it as a nice warm swig of beer."

The thought turns her stomach. She doesn't enjoy tasting herself and to drink it out of the beer bottle is degrading.

"Don't make me do it Officer! I'm cured I swear!"

"Mmm. That's wonderful. Now open up."

Eve defiantly tightens her lips together until they drain of color. She's like a two year old refusing to eat her vegetables.

Annoyed, David pinches her nose shut and when her mouth pops open, he places the bottle between her lips. Gripping her long hair, he tilts her head back and pours the contents into her mouth.

Eve hopes that he'll quickly force the bottle into the back of her throat but he doesn't and the warm liquid coats every inch her tongue and taste buds.

It doesn't taste terrible and is faintly sweet but she's humiliated.

In trying not to swallow, Eve instinctively wiggles her tongue, spreading it over the ridged roof of her mouth and across her smooth cheeks. She can't hold it in her mouth forever and she finally drinks it down.

"Stick your tongue in the hole, too. Lick up every drop." David's tone doesn't invite discussion.

Eve glares at him while swirling her tongue around the rim.

"Nice job." He praises, patting her on the head like a well-trained dog.

"Now let's put my nice big cock in there."

David sets the bottle on the nightstand, and then climbs further onto the bed. It dips under his weight and his heavy dick twitches as he moves towards her beautiful, bound body.

Eve doesn't struggle when he grabs the headboard and straddles her chest. She's ready to please him. She doesn't have any other choice.

He's so close to her that she can smell him, the clean yet musky scent that's all his own.

She'll always remember that smell and she breaths in deeply, savoring it.

David moans when she exhales, her warm breath enveloping the sensitive tip of his cock.

He isn't ready for her to swallow him, so he lowers himself until she's eye level with his firm abs.

"Kiss me." His voice is low and his green eyes darken, filled with lust.

Eve doesn't speak.

Instead she tentatively presses her soft lips against his burning hot skin, feeling him tense beneath her touch. She kisses all over his smooth, lower stomach and firm abs, licking and nipping at his skin.

He moans, trying to keep himself steady.

Eve covers every inch and ridge with her tongue before licking a wet trail from his abs to his inner thighs.

"Fuck."

David's breath is shallow and his cock throbs with every quick beat of his heart.

"That feels incredible Eve. So light and soft. Look at how hard I am." He never knew something so simple would give him such immense pleasure. It's probably because he's never spent this long in a woman's bed before. It's always been a quick in and out.

His eyes dilate and he grips his cock guiding it towards her sensual pink lips.

Eve kisses the tip and is surprised when he doesn't grab her head and shove it down her throat. She knows he wants to. Or maybe he wants to take his time and enjoy this.

Sealing her lips around the broad head, she slowly twirls her tongue around it, bathing it with saliva. She lightly flicks her tongue up and down the tiny slit that harbors his cum and it doesn't take long before she's rewarded with the salty taste of his growing arousal.

David grips the headboard with both hands and Eve sucks him harder, keeping him rooted in her mouth.

Flattening her tongue, she strokes the underside of his shaft like a calm rolling wave.

Once he's caught, she swishes her tongue back and forth across the bottom edge of his head. She knows that sensitive patch of skin is packed with sensitive nerve endings and when David suddenly bucks forward, more precum leaks from the tip of his cock.

She lashes at it again and David grabs both sides of Eve's face.

"Enough teasing," he growls, forcing his throbbing cock deeper into her warm, wet mouth. He loves the way her throat clenches around the head of his dick whenever she gags and he makes damn sure that she chokes. He increases the power and tempo of his thrusts until his only purpose is to explode in her mouth.

David is a man possessed. He fucks her face with more force than ever before.

Eve's eyes widen and she begins to struggle. She can't get away and she can't breathe!

"Fuck, yes! Take it, you filthy cunt. Suck my cock."

Tears spring to Eve's eyes, blurring her vision.

Suddenly, he digs his fingertips into her throat at the same moment he cums.

David can feel her muscles uncontrollably spasm as she tries to suck down his hot cum.

"That's it. Keep drinking, whore."

Some of David's precious seed overflows Eve's mouth and drips down her cheeks but he keeps pumping until he grows soft.

When he releases her, she gags and spits up cum.

David climbs off her, swaying on his feet as he steps onto the floor. He's dizzy after such an incredible blow job.

Grabbing the camera, he takes a few snapshots of her cum-covered face.

"YOU ALMOST KILLED ME!" She screams even though her lungs burn and every breath stings.

David doesn't bother to look up. "I wasn't going to kill you, Eve. I just push you to the edge of your breaking point. You know you love it."

"You're fucking insane! I don't love being strangled to death!"

Dropping the camera, David makes it to the bed in two long strides and grabs her hair. He leans down and his lips hover over her, making her gasps in surprise.

He's going to kiss her!

"If you didn't love it. If you feared for your life, you would have turned me in. Cop or not, you could have ruined me and would have enjoyed watching me suffer." His tone of voice is a dark, rich with menace and his words echo in her ears.

His mouth is still dangerously close to hers and her body tingles, starting with her lips and traveling down to her pussy. Eve is in a trance. Her eyes flicker back and forth between his green irises and soft lips and she wants him to kiss her.

A knowing look flashes across David's face and he pulls away.

He wipes up the last few globs of cum with his finger and holds it in front of her face.

She's about to protest but she licks it clean, like licking cake batter from a spoon.

David stands up and walks out of the room. She hears him moving things around in her kitchen.

Eve sighs, resting her head back against the pillow.

When David returns, her gaze roams over his body. His face is still flushed, his hair is messy and his cock is swaying lewdly between his legs. She thinks he looks sexy in his disheveled state, even after all that he's put her through.

Her emotions for him are like a flipping coin in the air. Desire and trust on one side. Fear and disobedience on the other.

David sits down on the bed, holding a big glass of ice water in his hand.

Eve didn't realize she was thirsty until now.

After he gently tips the water into her mouth, he mischievously rubs his hands together.

"Ready for what's next, my sweet little slut?" He asks, already reaching into his bag of tricks.

"No."

She doesn't think she can take anymore.

"Don't worry Eve. You'll enjoy this." David replies, withdrawing a pair of red nipple clamps.

"These are nipple clamps. I'm sure you've seen them before. There are several different kinds and the ones that I've brought vibrate. These won't hurt. They have soft rubber tips and the single speed pulse feels really good."

David holds them up to the light so that she can examine them. They aren't very large and after playfully snapping the clips at her, he sets them down.

Next, David pulls out a ruby red, bullet vibrator. It's small and smooth and he rolls it around in his fingers before resting it in the palm of his hand.

"Every girl that I know has fun with these little bullets and so will you. They vary in speed and intensity and combined with the buzzing clamps, you'll cream yourself in no time."

David is very knowledgeable and when he explains the toys and their functions, Eve relaxes... Until he reveals the next one.

"One of the final sex toys I brought is this cherry colored butt plug and guess what? It vibrates too."

"No!" Eve instinctively clenches her cheeks together, feeling the throbbing pain from the night before. Her ass is too tender to have anything shoved up it again.

Seeing the frightened look in her eyes, David cups her face, his thumb grazing along her high cheekbone.

"I know your ass is still sore but you should be thankful that I'm not going to fuck you with the huge silicone cock." He grins, before pulling a silky black blindfold out of the bag.

He lifts the back of her head and slips the blindfold over Eve's eyes. Her sight is snuffed out like a lit candle but her other senses sharpen. She's more alert even while submerged in darkness.

Eve holds back a cry of pain when David roughly twists and tugs on her nipples. Once they're puffy and erect, he gently applies the clamps.

They softly pinch her nipples and dangle on her chest with every movement she makes.

They don't hurt but just wearing them sends a little shiver through her body. Eve wonders if David likes the way they look.

David grabs the open bottle of lube from the nightstand and pours a stream of liquid into the palm of his hand. He lathers the vibrator and butt plug until they're both slick and ready for insertion.

David pushes the tip of the bullet into Eve's pussy but doesn't turn it on. Then he lightly circles his thumb around her asshole, caressing her puckered rose bud and awakening her sensitive nerve endings. He knows that she's still sore but he presses the arrow-shaped tip of the plug against her tight hole until it disappears between her plump butt cheeks.

Eve tenses around it as it spreads open her forbidden hole.

"It hurts." She whines, biting her bottom lip.

"It's not that big."

David soothes and impales her with the toy, shoving the last few inches into her ass with one hard push. His cock throbs when she cries out in pain.

"Fuck... Look at you."

David admires his glorious prey. Eve's face is halfway covered by the mask but it doesn't detract from her beauty. Her blushing cheeks, her button nose and parted full lips, look ready to take any man's cock into her mouth.