The Cop and The Little Tease Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wants to remember her this way, her holes filled with toys, so he snaps a picture to take home as a souvenir.

Returning to the task at hand, David turns on the nipple clamps. When they come alive,

Eve gasps. Even though the pulse is low, it's more powerful than she had expected.

Next David takes the little bullet vibrator out of her pussy. He turns the intensity on medium and cups her cunt, pressing it against her sensitive clit.

"Ohh... That feels strange but nice." Eve has to get used to these different sexual devices that are arousing her body. She never imagined how this would feel.

Her luscious tits and sexy, round ass jiggle as she wiggles around on the bed.

David loves watching her body react to the stimulation and without warning, he twists the dial on the butt plug to high."

"Ahh! Oh fuck!"

Eve would have skyrocketed off the bed if she wasn't tied down.

"It's too intense!" she cries, wanting to yank it out of her aching little butt.

It's like she's riding a bucking bronco. Her ass bounces up off the bed but with every landing, the plug lodges itself deeper into her back passage. Each painful pump sprouts into blooming pleasure and it isn't long until she's grinding against it, forcing it in deeper.

"Oh God! Holy fuck!"

"Do you like it, slut?"

"Yesss!"

"Good, because I'm going to make you quiver and gush until you beg for release."

She's his own little fucktoy and he's having fun playing with her.

The loud buzzing sound of the toys fills the bedroom, mingling with her passion filled moans.

"Describe how it feels." David is also breathless. He had no idea she would react this way.

"Oh God. I can't!" She can only feel the sensations that flow through her body.

David lifts her ass and slaps her cheeks until they burn as red.

"I SAID, DESCRIBE IT!"

"STOP! OWW!"

She bites down on her tongue.

"The, the clamps feel like they are nibbling my sensitive nipples and the vibe feels like a soft flicking tongue against my clit! And the plug... It's so powerful and it's buried so deep in my ass that I can't find the words to describe it!

She whimpers, her body dancing on the bed.

"I feel pleasure radiating from my swollen nipples to my sensitive clit, and my aching ass and back again! It's a loop! Each vibration binds together, building a band of pleasure. It's like one big pulse. Like a heartbeat."

Her words turn to heated grunts and David smiles approvingly, his cock harder than a rod of steel. Fuck she's hot.

"I'm so close!" She's fucking the toys with abandon. The bed is drenched with her juices and Eve is creating a large wet spot.

She's right on the edge, a pure look of ecstasy on her face, when David yanks off the soft rubber nipple clamps, pulls out the fat butt plug and turns them off. He can't forget the little vibe and once the humming of the toys has died, he tosses them into his bag.

"NOO! You fucking, mother-fucker! Let me cum already!" She's ready to stab him again.

"You'll cum when I decide, slut."

David is a cruel monster stripping away her sanity layer by layer.

"I fucking hate you."

David just laughs and she can almost see him smirk through the blindfold.

She feels him rise off the bed and dig through his bag of torture devices.

Dear God. What can he possibly be doing now? Her arousal is still buzzing under her skin.

A quick dragging sound cuts through the silence and Eve turns her head towards the noise. She can't place it so she listens for another clue but the room is quiet.

"David?"

Nothing.

"Officer?"

Suddenly Eve cries out and clenches her stomach muscles as a sharp pain pierces her skin.

"OWW! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

The pain intensifies and she instinctively reaches for her stomach. She wants to ease the pain and shield herself from attack but her hands are bound, she's helpless.

"What are you doing?!" It feels like she's been stabbed with a sharp needle. It might even be a nail piercing her skin.

Another prick of pain punctures her abs and she whimpers. She imagines the evil look on his face, as the feeling of steel pins sinks into her bare skin.

When a third bites her rib, her eyes begin to water. Eve's mind can't process what's happening. She doesn't understand. Her body is forced to respond, her nerves sending a chaos of signals to her brain, causing sensory overload.

She feels like she's about to faint. Why did she think she could trust him?!

Suddenly the potent smell of smoke assaults her nose and she realizes that he's not cutting or stabbing her with needles or knives.

He's pouring drops of stinging hot wax on her sensitive skin.

She isn't certain until another large droplet, splatters onto her curved waist and spreads, a sizzling trail of wax racing down her side.

"It's wax!" She exclaims breathlessly, hearing him laugh.

Eve's mind rights itself with this knowledge and her heart stops pounding in her chest. The unknown made the feeling far more intense than it was but it still hurt.

Another drop of hot liquid drips into her belly button and she tries to bolt upright as it pools in the small crevice, yanking on the restraints. It burns for several seconds before the cool air hardens the wax into a smooth mold.

A jutting hipbone is his next target, followed by her right shoulder blade.

Squirming only makes the molten lava spread and burn even more of her bare body. It takes all her willpower not to move but no matter how hard she tries, her body still spasms in surprise.

"It stings..." Eve whines, her body shifting.

"Don't be a baby. It's just wax."

The front of her body is a blank canvas and he's an inspired artist chasing his muse. What color is he painting her pale skin with? Standard white? Bold green? Sky blue? Violet?

When a drop of wax licks her sensitive nipple, she yelps.

"Stop! It burns!"

Her senses are heightened and though she knows another drop of wax is inevitable, she still braces for impact. Her limbs are filled with tension. Lost in darkness, she feels strangely disconnected from her body until a droplet of wax hits her skin. What shocks her more is that her juices are pooling on the silk sheets between her parted thighs.

When hot wax bites her other nipple, another flood of juices pour from her cunt and runs down her ass.

"Mmm, the drops of bright pink candle wax look strangely erotic on your pale skin."

Pink. She tries to imagine what she looks like.

He drips sizzling drops on her mound and she cries out as they run down her outer lips. It's like a kinky Brazilian wax.

It's so close to her clit and when another splatters onto the puffy hood, Eve screams in pain and pleasure.

Her pussy quivers and she prepares herself for another round of branding.

She wishes that she could see his face.

"Fuck. So pretty. I need another picture." Putting the candle on the nightstand, David jumps off the bed and grabs the camera. This is one of the most erotic picture he's ever taken.

Once he's snapped several candid pictures, he sits back down and quietly dips his fingers into the cup of freezing cold water. Grabbing a floating ice cube, he grips it in his palm and holds it above her tummy.

When a cold drop of water splashes onto Eve's skin, she cries out in surprise.

It doesn't burn but each icy droplet that lands on her body sends goosebumps scattering up and down her arms and legs.

Peeling the dried mold of wax out of her belly button, David lays the ice cube over it and Eve instinctively jumps.

"FUCK! That's cold Officer!"

The change in body heat is intense.

With the cube trapped between her skin and the palm of his hand, David glides it across her smooth stomach like he's moving a computer mouse across a desk. He lazily writes the letter "S" over her tummy. It starts below the swell of Eve's breasts and snakes its way around her belly button before skating off her right hip bone. He takes his time, making her guess which random letter he's drawing on her body.

The sensation numbs like pins and needles across her skin before the chill seeps into her warm flesh.

Eve shivers under his touch and when he finally lifts the ice cube away, her pale skin turns pink as blood rushes to the surface.

"Do you like that, little slut?" David asks. His voice is deep and hauntingly sensual.

"Yes Officer..." Her tone is just as low and filled with desire.

Once her skin is glistening wet, he brushes the cube back and forth across her lips before tossing it onto the bed. Then without warning David's icy fingertips grip her jaw and he kisses her. It's rough and shocking and he licks the freezing cold water from her lips before forcing his tongue into her mouth.

Eve moans in pleasure and David tilts her head, slipping in deeper and demanding her total submission. He rolls his tongue against hers and she kisses him back just as passionately. She can barely feed his hunger.

He explores and conquers her mouth before capturing her bottom lip and sucking hard.

Her heart is pounding and she gasps when his tongue plunges back into her mouth. He claims her with his lips and skillful tongue, wanting her to remember the searingly kiss forever. It cannot be replicated and they're completely out of breath when he finally pulls away.

Oh-Oh my God that kiss! She's never been kissed like that before! It's a powerful aphrodisiac and she's desperate for more. She purses her lips and lifts her head off the pillow, blindly seeking out his mouth but he doesn't return the kiss.

"You taste so fucking good, Eve." He's still trying to regain his breath as he climbs farther onto the bed, settling between her legs.

He grabs another ice cube out of the cup and slides it down her neck and between her heaving breasts.

Leaning down, David gently bites her nipples, crushing the thin cases of wax between his teeth. He spits them on the floor and then swirls the cube around her tingling buds.

Once they're nice and hard, he brushes away the water with his thumb and grabs the candle off of the night stand. He drips fresh coats of hot wax over her sensitive peaks and Eve hisses as another electric spike of pain and pleasure zings throughout her body.

It's wonderful torture, the way that David alternates between the burning wax and freezing ice.

David blows out the candle and then runs the ice over her hairless mound. The pink wax falls away as he slides the cube around her outer lips. He circles her clit with the melting ice before sinking two fingers into her clenching hole.

Eve moans in response, liquid pleasure spreading through her body and out of her cunt.

He slowly finger-fucks her and then adds the slick piece of ice, slipping it into her pussy. He glides it against her g-spot in same motion and speed of his fingertips and then pulls out his hand.

Eve gasps and bucks her hips, the slippery ice wiggling inside her pussy.

David grins in satisfaction.

"I'm going to untie you and give you what you've been begging for but you have to behave... Can you be a good little whore?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" She will do anything he wants.

David unites her legs first and when she bends her knees, pain shoots through her limbs. The same thing happens with her arms. They drop to her sides from exhaustion and she struggles to lift them. She doesn't know what to do first. Rip off the blindfold or slide her fingers into her cunt and pull out the ice cube.

She hooks her thumbs underneath the silk blindfold, eager to take it off but David yells at her.

"Stop! Don't remove it." He commands, demanding obedience.

Lifting and draping her right leg over his shoulder, David positions his cock at the entrance of her dripping little hole.

She looks so beautiful and without warning, he drives his cock into her pussy with one deep thrust of his hips.

"Holy Fuck! That's cold!" David gasps as cold water gushes around his cock. His dick tightens at the sensation. He grabs the headboard with one hand to keep himself upright and squeezes her thigh with the other, fighting the urge to pull out.

Eve digs her nails into his forearms, desperately clinging to him as well.

There's not a slow build up this time and as her hot canal takes away the chill, he fucks her hard. It's raw and primal and filled with passion.

"You feel so fucking good." He growls pinning her deeper into the bed.

"Please don't stop Officer! Fuck me harder!"

He lets go of her leg and when it slips back to the bed, she wraps them both around his lower waist, trapping him between her thighs.

He fucks her possessively each thrust and groan is like an invisible rope binding them together. Unbreakable.

"Oh fuck! David, your cock is so thick! I love the way it feels!" She wants him so bad.

Leaning down, he roughly bites her nipples, peeling off the wax so he can suck on her puffy tips. He moves his mouth to her shoulder, licking and biting her again, but harder this time. The impressions of his teeth sinking deeper into her tender flesh than the night before.

"Ahh! David!"

"Think you can stab me and I'll go easy on you?"

Eve whimpers.

The blazing fire in David's chest fuels his revenge and he punishes her with every vicious stroke of his dick.

"I'm sorry." She's panting, barely managing to speak.

He thrusts deep, his tight sack pressed against her jiggling ass and she matches his thrusts with her own until they're in perfect sync. They dig into each other, slick bodies slapping together and her moans fill the room, sharper and louder than before.

He can feel her body clenching around him with need. He knows what she craves even if she fights him. He loves the way she resists just as much as she surrenders. He hammers into her, grinding against her sensitive clit, demanding that she cums.

David tears off her blindfold, wanting to watch her release, to memorize her face.

Eve blinks several times, adjusting to the light before locking her eyes onto his.

He can see the look of rapture on her face and when he hears her half gasp, half growl he knows he's pushed her over the edge and into the abyss of pleasure.

She locks herself against him and bathes him in her juices, her pussy spasming around his throbbing cock as she cums. It's epic and intense and his dick swells in size.

"God damn, Eve."

It's the tightening, almost crushing walls of her hot cunt around his cock that triggers his own powerful orgasm. He slams into her one last time and growls in pleasure as he fills her with his seed.

Eve quietly gasps as his warm cum flows into her little pussy. She loves the way it feels.

It isn't until his cock stops pulsing and his balls are empty, that David collapses on top of her, too drained to move.

After a moment, when he feels her wiggle beneath him, he rolls off of her and onto his back.

Eve's eyes are glazed over, her body and mind still riding out her high.

That was unbelievable! The wildest, kinkest, best night of her life! She doesn't tell David that but she does surprise him by rolling onto her side and tucking herself against his body. It must be the endorphins. The afterglow. Or else she wouldn't be touching him. Not like this. This is a different kind of intimacy. Not a raw, passionate fuck. She plays with his hair. Then rests her hand on his chest.

"Ah, ah, ow..." He winces under her touch and pushing her hand away, he sits up. Their 15 second cuddle time is over.

Eve looks down at her hand. It's wet and red. The blood leaked through the bandage from being locked against him.

"You're bleeding again," she says sheepishly yet still in a daze.

"Yeah. Thanks for that. Luckily it's not as bad as earlier. I'll live." He remarks, climbing off the bed.

David turns up the bedroom light and grabs his clothes. He steps into his boxers, his flaccid dick still covered in their cum and then pulls on his jeans. He sits on the edge of the bed and puts on his shoes, and then grabs the camera off of the nightstand. It takes less than five minutes and he doesn't look at her as he stands and briskly walks out of the room.

At first Eve thinks that he's headed to the bathroom to clean his wound but he doesn't go in there.

When she hears the front door open, Eve jumps off the bed, feeling lightheaded and falling on the ground from the sudden movement. Her fingers struggle to brush her messy hair out of her face and she scans the room, grabbing the first article of clothing that she sees. There's a T-shirt lying beside her and she yanks it over her head.

Running into the living room, she watches David put on his jacket, covering his bandaged, muscular chest.

"You're leaving?"

"Yes." He casually replies, swinging open the front door.

Eve didn't think he would leave so abruptly. It's not even light out.

"What about your bag?"

"Consider it a gift."

"Are you coming back?"

"No. But I'm keeping the pictures. Good stroking material." He walks outside and off the porch, glancing up at the sky.

That's it?! She's a fuck and dump?! HER?! Eve curls her hands into fists and glares at his back.

"Fine! Take the fucking pictures and get out! OFFICER." She spits out the last word, her tone filled with disgust and venom.

David stops mid-stride and turns and around.

She has his full attention now and Eve flinches away.

His eyes darken before realization lightens them and he smirks.

"You're pissed because I'm done with you."

"What? No!" That's exactly why, but the smug look on his face annoys her.

"Don't lie brat... Beg me to come back and I'll consider it."

"No." Her pride is doing all the talking.

"Alright."

David shrugs and turns, humming as he walks away.

Each step he takes to his car is like a burning slap across her face. He really doesn't want her?

In stunned silence she watches him open his car door.

"Wait!" Eve shouts, jogging towards him. Their juices drip down her thighs and when she steps on a rock she curses.

"I guess you can come back."

"Not good enough."

"Please!" She yells a little too loudly.

"Kneel on the ground and beg. If you want me to come back then I demand total obedience. No more games... And no more fucking spitting!"

Eve grumbles and kneels down on the cold pavement. She glances up at David whose arms are crossed and looking down on her like some superior God.

Good thing it's still dark outside. Heaven forbid one of her neighbors sees her half-naked and kneeling submissively before a stranger. She looks like she's worshiping him.

"Please come back Officer. I will obey and please you and make you cum. I want your cock and I promise to be good. Please David."

David smiles to himself in victory, and then reaches down, helping Eve to her feet. He gently massages her shoulders, working out the kinks and then rubs her arms keeping her warm. He'd wrap her up in his jacket but having her pressed against the wound would only make it bleed.

It didn't matter if she wanted him to stay or leave. She's his and he wants all of her. He'd already decided that last night but it was fun watching her beg.

"I do have one final punishment in mind, Eve. To make sure you've truly learned your lesson..."

"Ok Officer." She replies, hiding her triumphant smile. She got him to stay. She wins!

"You're sure you want to see me again?" David asks, a wicked smile curling his lips as his hands wander over her body.

"Yes. I want you to come back."

"Okay. Next Saturday, here at your house, 9:00 pm. Buy some sexy, expensive lingerie, too. I know you can afford it. And you should really be careful what you wish for. It might come back threefold."

"What does that mean?"

David releases her but he doesn't respond. He gets in his car and as he drives away he's already imagining what kind of lingerie he'll be ripping off of her body...