The Corner Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped back, his hand still pressed into her back. He grasped the hem of her skirt and pulled it up. He looked at her wide behind clad in red bikini panties. He could see a wet spot between her legs. He smacked her ass again.

"Why did you come here?"

Julia lay with her head to one side. The damp wood pressed against her cheek. Her hands were thrown across the bar, gripping the edge. An odd excitement, tinged with fear, gripped her.

'You can't tell him!' You can't! "I...I...don't know."

He and Ellen sometimes did a D/s roleplay. He suspected his customer was into it also. The hard edge she displayed when she first entered the bar suggested a professional woman with a secret desire for submission.

"What am I doing, Julia thought. What is this strange feeling I'm having? She stood and slowly pulled her dress down. The stinging in her ass suffused her body causing her to feel warm.

This could be fun, Jamaal thought.

This is your son! Stop this madness.

"Here are the rules. I know what you want. I MAY give it to you. But only if you are a good girl and do what I say. Do you understand?"

Defiance swelled briefly in her chest. Then she meekly nodded her head. This could prove interesting, she thought.

"I'll fix you another drink."

Julia realized they were well into a ritual that led to sex. She should not have come. He saw her as an anonymous piece of ass, a cougar on the prowl. At a minimum, she thought, I should identify myself as his birth mother and the owner of this building.

"Certainly," she said, "if you have another with me."

Jamaal nodded, stood, and walked by her on his way behind the bar. Impulsively, Julia smacked his butt as he past her. He yelped playfully, grabbing his ass with both hands.

"Madam," he said playfully, "I am NOT that kind of guy!" He was oddly attracted to her. He was not sure why. He had no fetish about older women. However, there was something about this one.

Julia watched his tight ass move in his jeans as he walked behind the bar. She turned, placed both elbows on the bar and leaned toward, exposing even more of her substantial chest.

"But I am that kind of girl," she said sassily. I'm sitting in this dingy bar flirting with my son. Julia, just what the fuck are you doing?

Jamaal mixed her martini, filled her glass, and poured himself another. As he walked back past her, he slapped the softness of her ass. Julia flinched then purred.

He sat down facing her, and raised his glass. Julia turned and spread her legs so that his knees were between hers. Her dress rode up her thighs, exposing her panties.

Jamaal could see the growing dark wet spot in her crotch. At least the old girl won't be a dry fuck, he thought. She is as wet as a teenager.

Julia raised her glass in salute. Sweet Jesus! I'm sopping wet!

Chapter 7

As they sipped their drinks, Jamaal grasped her thigh with his fingers on top. He squeezed lightly. Slowly he ran his hand up her thigh until it bumped against her moist panties. Fuck that feels good, she thought. But you can't do this.

A shiver ran through her as Jamaal squeezed then stroked upward on her thigh. This is so wrong. I shouldn't! She moaned as he cupped her pussy again. Then he pulled back and sharply slapped it.

Julia yelped at the unexpected slap. Pain shot through her genitals. A delicious spasm quickly followed. I almost came, she marveled. The wet squelching of her pussy surprised her.

"Why are you being so mean to me," she simpered.

"Because you are a slut who came uptown for some Black cock. And you are going to get it! But I'll be in charge. While you're here, you're my sub white bitch."

She knew what she was contemplating was wrong. However, this was a new experience for her. She embraced her role.

And nobody will know. She reached over, grasped his thigh, and squeezed. She let her hand slide up to the obvious bulge in his jeans. She squeezed his cock. Not even my son! He won't know he fucked his mother!

Jamal's hand stroked sensuously up and down Julia's full tanned thighs. He could feel the heat of her cunt radiating from between her legs. The pungent scent of her arousal mixed with the stale alcohol smell of the bar. He smiled as she hissed, squeezing his thigh. They kissed, their tongues aggressively fighting for supremacy, like fencers' epées, parrying and thrusting.

Used to being in charge, to dominating even with her casual sexual partners, she was surprised when she felt herself submitting to his aggressive kissing and freely roaming hands. She squealed when he painfully squeezed her breast. Breathless with the intense sensations she felt, Julia stood between Jamaal's open knees. The room moved a little. Does being drunk give me permission to commit incest?

"Do you know what I always wanted to do?"

"No idea!" Yes, to get fucked!

"I always wanted to be a stripper. To take my clothes off in a public place with people watching."

"Well, this is a public place and I'm your audience. Take 'em off!"

You could stop now and this would just be a horny memory. Julia tunelessly whistled the bump and grind strippers' song as she stepped from between his legs. She turned and walked down the bar, her hips swaying seductively. Behind her she heard the rhythmic clapping of Jamaal's hands.

The room moved. She extended her arms for balance. Smiling seductively, she took a few steps. It felt deliciously wicked. Outside she could see the storm howling. She was alone in a dingy ghetto bar with her Black son. She pranced up and down the bar. She stopped midway the bar, turned, and pulled her dress over her head. Carelessly, she tossed the expensive dress into a booth.

Wearing only her camisole, panties, thigh high stockings and high heels, she pranced back toward Jamaal swaying her hips.

She IS a sexy old bitch! He watched her wiggle her full mature hips as she emulated a stripper's bump and grind. Smiling, he took his wallet from his jeans and extracted several dollar bills. He held the bills up and waved them in the air.

Julia giggled. She felt sexy and playful. The wanton slut of yesteryear was alive and well. What would my staff think if they could see me now? She slinked over, put her hands on her hips and thrust her crotch forward. They held each other's eyes as he thrust the bills down the front of her panties.

I'm going to commit incest. I'm going to fuck my son. What will that be like? What will it be like to feel my son's cock in my pussy? She turned and backed between his legs. She ground her ass against his cock.

"You want a lap dance, Cowboy?"

Jamaal's eyes roamed over her body. Her tanned skin, shone through the expensive lacy mesh red camisole and panties. The wetness he observed earlier in her panties had spread up the front of her panties. A soft sheen of perspiration covered her body. Her powerful aroma filled his nostrils. "You're dressed like a woman on a mission."

"A lady should always be prepared. You never know what might come up." As she spoke, she stroked his cock through his jeans. Nice cock, she thought. She shivered as she felt him clutch the waistband of her panties and slide them down over her full hips. She kicked them off. She felt her wetness oozing from her pussy and coating her thighs.

Jamaal seized her hips and pulled her into his crotch. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her to him. He slid both his hands done the crevices where her thighs joined her torso and into the sauna of her vulva. He felt her tremble as he slipped a finger between the swollen wet lips of her hairy cunt.

"Mmmm that feels nice," Julia nodded. She shuddered as a mini orgasm shook her body. You old slut, she thought, you're letting your son finger fuck you.

"You know what's going to happen, don't you?"

Julia leaned her head back against his shoulder. She turned her head sideways and nibbled on his earlobe. "Yes," she murmured," you're going to fuck me."

"Yes, bitch! I'm going to treat you like a $2 whore

"Oh, I'm a bitch, am I?" Being called nasty names always excited her. "Is that anyway to talk to a customer?"

She stepped forward. His finger slipped out of her pussy. Julia turned and pulled him to his feet. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, letting her tongue trace the outline of his lips.

"You are shopping for something all right and we both know what it is! You're a cougar looking for cock. I'm the only available cock. What do you think is going to happen?

You are going to fuck your mother! "You are going to stick your Black dick in my married White pussy," Julia leered, "we're going fuck right here in this bar." Julia's arms moved expansively indicating the bar. "Do you think that makes me a slut?"

"You ARE a slut! A married cheating slut. And I'm going to fuck that slut right here in this bar."

Julia got gooseflesh as Jamaal spoke. It felt so wanton to hear her son say nasty things to her. She felt the role reversal. Jamaal was taking charge of her. "You're overdressed." Julia clumsily tried to open the clasp on his jeans. Jamaal smiled and stood, pushing her back. Julia stumbled and recovered. When he reached for the clasp, she stopped him.

"Let me do that. Please," she pouted, embracing her role as a slut.

He smiled as she sank to her knees. Squatting in front of him she undid the clasp and pulled down the zipper on his jeans. He saw her lick her lips as his cock was exposed.

Julia smiled then glanced quickly around the empty bar. Even for her, this was pushing it. Oh, she had her affairs. And she knew her husband had his. However, what she contemplated was incest. And she was going to do it in a ghetto bar.

Kneeling on the cracked linoleum floor she gazed up into the intense face of her son. "Nice cock!"

"Kiss it!"

Julia raised a quizzical eyebrow. Then she wrapped both hands around his tool and brought it to her mouth. She leaned forward and kissed his cockhead. She looked up into his smiling face.

"Call me a cocksucking tramp."

"You are a cocksucking tramp."

"Talk dirty to me!"

"Suck my Black dick, you slutty White bitch!"

The band members said nasty things about her when they gangbanged her. She loved every minute of it

Sensuously she ran her tongue down his length and buried her face in his thick pubic thatch, savoring his musky male aroma. As she licked, she stroked his cock slowly, relishing they feel of the pliant hardness of his meat. She ran her tongue back up his tool, pulled her head back slightly. She cleared her throat and spat on it. She and Jamaal watched her saliva run thickly down his glistening ebon pole.

"Talk nasty to me! Make me feel like a whore."

This is going to be fun, Jamaal thought, I got myself a true cock loving freak.

He grabbed a handful of her hair and snatched her head back.

"You cheating tramp! I'm going to send you back to your husband well fucked and full of my nigga seed."

Julia's tongue flicked out and captured a droplet of pre-cum oozing from his rigid cock. The heady odor and the alcohol had her head spinning.

"Delicious," she said smacking her lips loudly. "You want my married White pussy," she asked coyly.

"For tonight, bitch it's my pussy! I want your White pussy as much as you want this nigga dick."

For a moment, she was taken aback. She heard the word often in conversations with her peer group. However, to hear it spoken as she licked and sucked a Black cock, her son's Black cock was exciting. Her pussy was a gooey mess, leaking her copious fluids down her thighs

"Say it! Say I want your nigga dick."

"I want your nigga dick!" tremors shook Julia's body as she uttered the forbidden word. She was breaking a lot of taboos tonight.

"Take off your top."

Julia rocked back on her heels. She slowly unhooked the clasps on the front of her camisole. She shrugged it off her shoulders. Her large breasts tumbled out as she tossed it aside. She cupped her breasts in each hand and held them up. Being naked in a public place made her feel vulnerable. It was an unusual emotion for her.

"You like?"

Jamaal reached down and tweaked her nipples causing her to squeal. "I like!"

The pain suffused her body. It tingled as she smiled and took his cock deep in her mouth. She watched his face as her mouth slid up and down his consderable length. This is my son's cock! I'm sucking my son's cock!

At 51 years old, she was surpised how wet her pussy was. She could feel her juices running down her thighs.

Jamaal leaned forward and grasped Julia's large rigid nipple. He pinched it as he pulled on it.

Julia groaned at the pain. It caused her to suck harder on her son's cock, feeding it down her throat.

This old bitch is a real freak! And an amazing cocksucker! Jamaal grasped both her long hard nipples in each of his hands. He squeezed and pulled them.

Julia moaned as the pain/pleasure radiating from her aching nipples through her breasts, suffusing her body and increasing the flood between her legs.

Jamaal yanked on her nipples, causing her to again wince in pain.

"You like making me feel pain?" Her hips gyrated slowly.

"I think you like it more than you might admit. You like giving up control."

Jesus! This is so fucking hot! I'm on my knees sucking my son's cock. And he is treating me like $2 whore! I wonder...?

"It is...interesting," she admitted between long licks of his pulsating tool. "Let's make it real kinky. Call me mommy while you use me."

Jamaal smiled. He and Ellen often used role play. "Okay, MOMMY! Get your big ass over that stool."

Julia stood, wiping the saliva from her mouth. Her breasts ached deliciously. Her son was into a D/s, Domination, and submission. She was game. She liked the idea of being taken. It was years since anyone dominated her.

"Lean over the bar stool!'

She bent over the stool, her ass in the air. She gripped the rungs for balance. Her society friends would never believe this. Julia Abercrombie, CEO of Abercrombie Properties, president of the Women's Club was going to be fucked in a dingy ghetto bar! Leaning across a worn wooden barstool! By her bastard Black son.

I can never tell him. Afterwards, I can never tell him! She felt the cold of the worn wooden stool on her abdomen as she bent over it. As she gripped the rungs of the stool she looked back over her shoulder. Jamaal, her son, was kicking off his pants. His hard thick cock stood rigidly at right angles to his body. It glistened with her saliva. A long thin grey drip of pre-cum hung from it. She hungrily licked her tongue out moistening her thin lips as it slowly lengthened, narrowed, and dropped wetly to the floor.

Jamaal stepped forward and grasped her lush hips. They were warm, moist with her heat. His nostrils flared as the acrid aroma of her arousal rose from her pulsing unshaven hole. The thicket around her swollen lips was matted and shone with her juices. He brought his hand high above his head and brought it down it hard punishing arc. The sharp crack of flesh on flesh resounded through the grimy bar.

"Aw fuck! You Black motherfucker! Don't play with me. Gimmee that cock!" The sting of pain radiated from her hip through her thighs and into her pussy increasing her arousal. Wow! That felt strangely good.

"Play with you, bitch? Play with you? You wanted this nigga dick. You came all the way down here to get it! Now beg for it...Mommy! Beg for your son to fuck you."

Julia yelped and her ass rotated slowly in the air as Jamaal brought his other hand down on her other hip. Don't be gentle, she thought. Punish me for abandoning you. Punish me! Make me feel pain!

"Fuck your mommy, son! Fuck her hard! Drive that big fucking cock deep in my cunt."

In one hard thrust, Jamaal drove his length deep in Julia's hole. Only her cervix stopped his complete penetration. He looked down at the rest of his shaft. A clearish liquid oozed from around her puckered hole. It drained around the rim of her pussy lips and down under his cock.

Julia heard an ear piercing scream. It was a scream of pain. It was the scream of a wild animal. It was her screaming as the pain/pleasure of his thrust rocketed through her body. Before she could recover, she felt him slide out. Then her ass burned as though on fire as his hand violently slapped her ass. Another hard thrust followed.

"Say you like it, Mommy! Say you like the way your son is treating you." Oh my god this is hot! the old girl's pussy is like a velvet hand massaging my dick. She definitely knows how to fuck!

"I love the way my son fucks me! Fuck mommy hard!"

Outside the wind howled, blowing the snow sideways across the windows. Outside the storm raged. Inside Jamaal fucked Julia, mixing hard long hard strokes with short quick ones. The force caused Julia to slide across the stool. She tightened her grip on the rungs of the stool to prevent falling. Spittle drooled from her mouth and down her chin. Their rutting was primordial, animalistic, something out of another age. There were no whispered sweet nothings. No promises of undying love. Just the need to quench the fire that burned in them both.

Fuck mommy, son! Fuck mommy!

She screamed as he again slapped her ass. "Fuck!" She started to raise up and rub her sore ass. She felt his hand on her back pushing her down. Another stinging blow struck her ass. An edge of fear mixed with the pain/pleasure suffusing her body. Was he going to do more than spank her? She trembled as she fantasized about which degradations she would be forced to submit.

"Repeat after me," Jamaal snarled. Ellen likes this game. Let's see if this old girl likes it also.

"I'm a useless whore"

"I 'm a useless whore." It feels so nasty to say that! To have my son make me say it!

"My only purpose is to have my cunt filled with jizz."

"My only purpose is to have my cunt filled with jizz." My son's jizz! My...cunt...is so wet I can smell it!

Jamaal drew his hand back and brought it down with force. Julia screamed but kept a tight grip on the stool. She had not been given permission to rub her stinging ass. She began to slowly rotate it.

"Pain..." Jamaal shook his stinging hand in the air. He used the other hand and smacked her plump ass again.

the stinging in my ass, in my pussy is so delicious! "Pain...!"

His nostrils flared as her overpowering aroma filled the air. I was wrong. This old slut is interesting. "And pleasure!"

Julia felt her pussy contract as a mini orgasm shook her. So, fucking hot! "And pleasure!"

Jamaal rained slaps on her round ass until the stinging in his hands was unbearable. Her ass was a nice cherry red. Her juices bubbled out of her pussy and ran down her thigh. Her gasps of arousal and screams of pain filled the bar. The bar stank of her scent.

"There is no difference!"

"There is no difference," Julia intoned. "Please don't stop fucking me. Please!"

Jamaal smacked her ass again. The stinging in his hand was painful. "You didn't say it right, MOMMY!"

"Please SON! Fuck mommy! Make MOMMY feel good!"

They settled into an easy rhythm. Jamaal kept up a steady thrusting, sinking deep in her spasming hole then withdrawing only to thrust in again. Julia was lost in a miasma of lust. She fucked cocks as big before. However, they were not her son's cock. There was nothing she would not do for this cock...or her son.

"Does that feel good?"

"Yes, my son! I could never get enough of my son fucking me. But mommy has been a very bad girl! Her son should punish her by fucking her ass."