The Corner Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crack of flesh slapping flesh echoed through the old bar.

"Mommy bitch! You know how this goes! You are a cheating married slut. You have to beg for this dick!"

"My ass!" Julia's voice quavered. She was no longer the harridan who intimidated her staff and dominated her chosen lovers. She was a quaking mass of flesh, subservient to the will of her son. Her orgasms were almost continuous now. Her strength and will drained from her. She was his. She knew that in her mind, soul, and body. "Please fuck bitch mommy's married ass!"

Jamaal stepped backward. He plunged his index finger and forefinger deep in her flooded hole. He twisted and turned them, wetting them thoroughly in the juices flowing from her cunt. He slowly eased his wet fingers into Julia's tight winking starfish, twisting, and turning them.

"How does that feel, mommy?"

This feels so strange! It's like he knows. It feels amazing...son!"

"Do you want your son to fuck mommy's ass?" The old bitch is getting into it. He felt an odd attraction to her he could not understand.

"Yes! Yes baby! Please fuck your mother's ass!" oh my god! So, fucking hot!

Jamaal stepped forward. He positioned his cock with the tip just on her asshole. "You do it, mommy! Push back! Take your son's cock in your ass!"

A riot of emotions consumed her. The fact they were roleplaying him being her son added a salaciousness to the scene. It was as if he knew. He is forcing me to impale my ass on his cock. She pushed back. There was a moment of discomfort as the enormous head of his cock slid by the first ring of her ass. She stopped.

"Keep going, mommy bitch! Get all of your son's nigga dick in your ass." He slapped her still red ass sending waves of pain and pleasure through her body.

The moment was becoming more surreal. Not only were they roleplaying incest while committing it, he was using the word Julia only used among close friends. I'm a sub mommy bitch with my son's nigga dick in my ass!

Go for it, she thought. She pressed back, feeling his substantial cock slide deep in her bowels. It had been awhile. Julia was no stranger to anal sex. However, it had been a while. Her husband thought it was degenerate. Her last anal sex was years ago with some guy in the men's room at a New Year's Eve party. She was drunk and could not remember his name.

Now her Black son...Her son...was filling her ass. "Give mommy all that nigga dick in her ass! Fuck mommy like he is your whore!"

Jamaal smiled as he pumped slowly in and out of her ass. He could tell by the ease he slipped into her ass that it was not her first rodeo. He experienced an odd sensation. Somehow, he felt attracted to her. Not like he was attracted to Ellen at the cab company. Not in a carnal way. But at some emotional level. He shook his head to clear the strange thought. Whoa! Where is all that shit coming from?

"You fat ass White bitch! You belong to me! No one else gets this ass! Not even my father!" He slapped her hip hard, eliciting a moan of pleasure.

Not much chance of that, Julia thought wryly. However, she knew what he meant. He was claiming her. She thrust back hard, burying him deep in her bowels. She felt her pussy's rhythmic contractions as she came hard, her back undulating.

"FFFUUUUCKKKK! OH GAWDAMN!"

"You like that, mommy? You like your son fucking your ass?'

"Fuck yes! I love my son's cock in my ass!"

He began the short hard strokes that presaged his own orgasm. The slap of flesh on flesh echoed through the bar. The acrid stench of their hormones permeated the bar, overpowering the stale alcohol odor. Its scent drove them. They were in that moment where the world shrunk to cock and cunt. Nothing else mattered.

"I'm gona cum! I'm gona cum in your ass, bitch!"

"Cum baby! Cum in mommy's ass! Fill it up!"

He slammed hard into her ass as he pumped spurt after spurt of his seed deep in her bowels. He felt her tighten. She thrust back hard repeatedly. Her breathless wailing and spasming asshole said she was cumming again. He felt a hard wet stream on his crotch as she spurted her juices.

Fuck! Fuck! I haven't squirted in years! And never from getting ass fucked!

He collapsed on top of her back breathing heavily, his semi hard cock still buried in her ass. Fuck! That was nice!

Oh my god, Julia thought, my son just came in my ass! She rotated her ass relishing the feel of his cock.

He slowly slipped out of her ass. His stomach turned some as he saw the residue of anal sex on his tool.

Julia sank to her knees. Her sweaty face rested against the cold wood of the barstool. Her breath came in hard rasping gasps. She was weak and feeling a little dizzy. She like a rag doll when he gripped her arm and pull her to her feet.

"You ain't done yet, mommy bitch! On the pool table! You have a mess to clean up!"

Confused, she let herself be pushed toward the back of the bar to the pool table. She felt him grab her waist and in a surprising show of strength lift her onto the pool table. She was disoriented from mind blowing sex and still high from the alcohol. The room spun as she sat on the edge of the pool table. She lay back on the table and closed her eyes to stop the spinning.

She passed out. She awoke to the pressure of his body on her chest. She opened her eyes in time to see his slimy cock pressing against her lips. This is too much, she thought. Foolishly, she opened her mouth to protest. Jamaal's slime coated pole slid into her gaping mouth. Disgusted, she tried to push him away. However, he grabbed her nipple and twisted.

"No mommy bitch! You are mine now! Clean your son's cock!"

Julia felt the duality of pain mixed with pleasure. She wanted to retch but the pain in her nipple caused her pussy to tingle. She looked down and saw his thick black cock sliding between her breasts. At the same time, she could feel the head of his cock pressing against her throat. Despite herself, she was caught up in the moment. She was used to being in charge. Now she was reduced to sucking her son's slimy cock clean after he fucked her ass. Giving herself up to the inevitable she began to bob on his cock. She grasped her tits and pressed them around his pole. Her eyes flicked from the delicious sight of his Black cock sliding between her freckled breasts to her son's eyes smiling down at her. Do a good job, bitch, she thought! You owe him that!

Jamaal watched his cock slide in the mountainous valley between her breasts. A quick glance out of the window showed the snow was slowing. He could hear the scraping of the snowplows on the concrete streets. He reached back with one hand and fingered her pussy as she expertly sucked his cock.

Julia could feel him swelling in her mouth. He was about to cum. She gestured at a glass sitting on the edge of the pool table. Smiling, Jamal picked it up and gave it to her. She felt the first spurt blast against her tonsils. She grasped his cock, pulled it from her mouth. She sprayed her face and tits with his seed. There was enough left that the last spurts filled the bottom of her triangular martini glass.

Jamaal rocked back on his heels exhausted. He smiled down at Julia's cream covered face.

"You like?" She ran her tongue around her lips. Then she used the back of her hand to wipe his cum from her eyes. I must look terrible. My hair is a mess.

"I like," Jamal said. "It may not replace makeup but it does something for you."

"Pour me a drink." Smiling devilishly, she handed him the glass.

He turned and sat on the edge of the pool table. Julia sat up next to him. As she opened her mouth to speak, from behind the bar his cell phone rang. He jumped to his feet and walked naked behind the bar. Julia shivered as she watched the muscles of his ass ripple as he walked. He looked back at her and grinned as he filled the glass from the martini shaker.

Saved by the bell, she thought. I was going to confess.

"Hello, Ellen." He was silent for a moment, listening. Then he turned to Julia. "It's the cab company. Do you still need a cab?"

Julia thought for a moment. She almost told him the truth a moment ago. If she stayed, she surely would.

"I need to go home," she said quietly.

"Yes! Send the cab."

He walked from behind the bar and over to her sitting on the edge of the pool table. He handed her the martini glass, stepped between her legs, and wrapped his arms around her waist. "You are a mess," he chuckled, watching his cum slide down her face. He leaned in and lightly kissed her on the lips. Then he smacked his lips. "Not bad!"

Julia playfully slapped him in the chest. "That's more than I can say for what you had me do. "Give me my SPECIAL cocktail"

Julia took a long sip of her cum/martini cocktail. She offered the glass to Jamaal. He smiled, turned it up and drained it. He made an exaggerated smacking of his lips. Mother and son looked at each other and giggled.

"You better get dressed. The cab will be here shortly."

"I need a shower...and a tooth brush!"

"Well," Jamal said coyly, "I could always cancel the cab and we could..." He jerked his thumb at the ceiling.

"I'm tempted. However, I had better get home."

Jamaal watched her mature ass jiggle as she walked naked to where her clothes lay on the floor. When she bent to pick up her lingerie, he could see his cum bubbling out of her ass.

"Leave the lingerie."

"What?"

"Leave them as a souvenir."

She smiled as she dropped the lingerie and picked up her dress. "You can keep mommy's undies. But she will be back another time so you don't need a souvenir."

"Okay, mommy" He heard a rap on the door. "Your cab is here."

Julia walked to him and turned her back. "Zip me up!"

At the door, he patted her ass. The Black cabdriver shook his head and smiled.

"Next time I'm here, can we roleplay mommy and son again?"

"Sure!" He watched her get into the cab. Wow! She is some kind of freak!"

Jamaal locked the door. As he walked through the bar he smiled. Wait until I tell Ellen, he thought. She'll love hearing about it. Next time he would include her if and when Julia returned.

As the cab moved through the snowy night, its tires sloshing through the snow, Julia reflected as she leaned her head back against the seat. Her ass was so sore she had to sit on one hip. Her anus ached like a bitch. She could feel the stickiness of his cum on her thighs. The after taste of sucking his cock after anal sex filled her mouth. She tried to comb her hair and the comb came away coated in cum. She was a mess! She couldn't wait to see her son again!

The end