All Comments on 'The Corner Office Ch. 03'

by tom6432

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 11 years ago

that seemed to be in access for her punishment verging on just plain beating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Well, I'll allow that this is quite the wanker for the spanker crowd, but WTF. This is just hitting for hitting sake, could cause damage and will cause her rump to turn to elephant skin if they keep this up. I'll check in on future chapters to see if the story becomes more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
my bad

I went back to check out your other work and discovered that spank and humiliation is your world. That's not for me, so I'll move on. I will leave with a couple questions-your bio says you like giving humiliation-How are you at receiving? Do you check that those you dish it to really want it? Do you use it with care? Physical scars are badges of honor, emotional scars are the real cripplers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
FANTASY!

To the other commenters... Really? The story is fantasy, not real!!! Relax a bit. I find it amusing that people get so worked up. If its not your cup of tea then move on. An author won't please everyone but relax, this is a site for fictional erotic stories...

I liked the story. I would like to see more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous