The Corner Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Both of you stand in front of my desk and lower your panties inside out I want to check something." I am fascinated to see Master deal with these two women. Both girls hesitate, but move quickly after Daddy comes around his desk and swats both girls making them move quickly.

Sarah raises her short sundress quickly not wanting another swat revealing her blue silky bikini. Debra does not have to raise her skirt has her bottle green knicker is already on display. Both girls lower their underpants inside out to their knees. "Good I am pleased with is double gusset on your knicker," says Daddy.

"My girls have a tendency to drip during the day and this will help keep the knicker dry. I see you have the same problem Debbie," says Master looking carefully at the inside of her knicker. "Let see your Mother," says Daddy.

"Hmm it seems okay," He says as she blushes.

"While your undies are lowered let's take care of some business," He says firmly taking Sarah by the wrist. He leans against the desk and in one easy motion places the 46 year old over his knee, so she is resting on his desk. Her bare backside is exposed and he lands several hard spanks on her bum and upper thighs causing her to sob out loud.

When he is finished with Sarah, he follows the same procedure with the 26 year old Debby. Her bum is a bright red from the spanking her step-Mother gave her earlier today. However, Daddy has no concern about how red her bum is and uses his heavy large hand to wallop her scolding her as he does it. Both girls are sore and very humiliated to be spanked by a stranger they just met.

They are still sobbing rubbing their behinds, when Master says: "Let's show the girls in the other room the uniform they will be wearing starting next week. Leave your skirts raised and panties lowered." He marches them into the other room by holding their ears completely dominating them. I thought I was going to be left behind, but Karen Ann releases my leash and has me follow her on my knees.

All of the girls are in their seats working including Pammy, who was figged. Master walks to the front of the room and watches as all of the girls stand and curtsey. He announces that the uniform Debbie is wearing will be purchased for everyone. You will each be measured for a uniform. The girls do not seem happy as all of them have left school years ago, but Daddy makes a point of telling them there is no choice. "Do any of you have any objection?" He asks. No one says a word.

"Pammy come to the front I want to inspect you," Daddy says.

Pamela moves quickly to the front and curtsies in front of Daddy. He spins her around so her bottom is facing the girls and bends her in half. He lowers her white cotton undie and make her spread her legs. He then orders her to spread her bottom cheeks to show the girls her rose colored anal hole from the ginger root sensation.

He asks: "Did it burn?"

"Yes Daddy I will not be late again."

"Okay go back to your seat, but keep your underpants down." She heads for her seat with her knickers lowered.

"Back to work everyone," He orders. He then heads back to his office followed by Sarah, Debra, Karen and me on my knees.

I am placed back at my small desk by Karen to continue printing my punishment lines Karen goes back to her desk and Sarah and Debby are dismissed with orders to be back tomorrow to begin the measurements.

12