The Correction of Debbie Donovan Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dianne gave her a very sharp crack on the pussy. "I wasn't talking to you, whore!" she declared.

"Yes, Madam," Miss Steeple replied as Dianne took the crop in both hands and lay it across the back of Nancy's neck. She used it to pull Miss Steeple's face to hers. Bending down, Dianne locked her in a fierce punishing kiss.

I allowed it to go on for a bit, but my cock was very hard and I was growing impatient. I reached out and grabbed Dianne's firm little ass and gave it a very hard squeeze. "Who's losing control now?" I chided.

With an animal growl Dianne released her. "Go on," she commanded, "you're supposed to know the drill. Your master wants you to get his cock out!"

Dropping to her knees again, Miss Steeple carefully lowered my zipper and slowly pulled down my trousers. I stepped out of them and kicked them away. She reverently gripped the waistband of my boxers and slid them down. My cock, all thick nine inches of it, sprang out rock hard and stood straight up. Dianne got down on her knees, and put her face close to the other woman's as she brought the shorts down to my calves, her hair lightly brushing my balls.

"Keep that slut tongue in your mouth," Dianne cautioned. Once I had kicked away the shorts, the obedient spinster returned to her upright kneeling position with her hands behind her back.

Dianne immediately began to hungrily devour my cock as if she hadn't tasted it in years rather than hours. "Mmmmmum...slurp... You may watch, slut...suck... suck... suck... You might learn something," she said.

She was a noisy cock sucker; she liked to hear herself suck. Temporarily satisfied, she settled back on her heels and began making long strokes with one of her long fingered, delicate hands. "Have you ever seen such a magnificent beast?" she asked.

"No, Madam, I had not even imagined such a wonderful thing," Miss Steeple replied with genuine awe.

"Do you think you are worthy to touch it?"

"I would be honored to worship it, Madam. It's so big and powerful, and so well formed."

"Isn't it though?" Dianne replied, as she began licking around the shaft, up and down, licking and slurping and taunting Miss Steeple. "The head especially. Look how big and fat it is." She started sucking again, keeping her wicked eyes locked on Miss Steeple's big pleading ones.

"And, the balls." She reached down and hefted them, "they're like cannonballs! I bet you'd like to suck on them too, wouldn't you my horny Miss Steeple?"

"Yes, Madam, very much."

"Ha...slurpppp...schlllurrrp... they're very tasty," Dianne said getting her face down next to my balls and swiping them with her tongue. "Would you lick his asshole slut? Would you like to get that cute nose of yours right up in his butt?"

"Oh yes, Madam. Please, please, Madam, may I lick his asshole?" Miss Steeple begged, licking her lips and leaning slightly forward on her knees.

"No!" Dianne snapped as she began wanking me hard and fast, "this beautiful cock is mine!"

"Dianne!" I admonished her sharply. Reaching down and grabbing her by the ear, I hauled her up beside me. Then I spun her sideways, bent her roughly at the waist, folding her over my left arm and proceeded to give her ass a very hard spanking.

"What...did...I...tell...you...about...sharing, you greedy slattern?" I demanded.

She kicked up her high heeled feet and scissored her legs but didn't really fight. Instead, she parted her legs so I could slip a couple of fingers into her soaking cunt and finger fuck her hard. "Are you going to share, my greedy wife?" I asked.

"Ummmmmm. Oh, you areso good to me, husband! Of course I'll share with our new pet," she cried.

MISS STEEPLE

Mr Hammersmith sat at the end of the low couch just six feet away from me, his incredible cock rising straight up like a tower, his huge balls just sitting there resting on the edge. I struggled to stay in my proper position on my knees, back straight, hands behind my back, but it was very difficult. I was sweating, my pussy was leaking onto their expensive rug, and I could feel my mouth watering at the thought of getting at that monster.

Mrs Hammersmith grabbed me by the hair and forced me down onto my hands and knees; "Go on hussy, crawl to it; crawl to your master's cock!" she commanded, and I half crawled, was half dragged, until my mouth rested against his balls. My tongue shot out immediately and I savoured his wonderful, flesh.

"I said suck!" she shouted and gave my twitching bum another wonderful whack with her crop.

The master hauled his cock down towards me and I breathlessly took the big glorious tip into my mouth and started to suck. "That's it, no hands. Do all the work with your whore's mouth," Mrs Hammersmith said. She was down on her hands and knees next to me to make sure that I was doing it right. After a moment, she started to push my head onto his shaft. "Deeper, deeper! Now we'll see what you're made of. Come on, how much of your master's mighty cock can you get down your throat?"

I had learned this at Ramsgate, but there had only been two cocks even remotely comparable that I had ever had the pleasure to suck, the headmaster's and my Latin teacher, Mr Hobbs. Neither of them was longer than eight inches and not nearly so thick as my new master's wonderful beast, so it was with considerable trepidation that I worked his big member towards the back of my throat.

"Not bad, not bad," Mrs Hammersmith encouraged, "don't forget to lick." She reached down and pinched my nipples, which were both out of the top of my girdle by now, and I immediately remembered to shoot out my tongue and lick the underside of the cock as I sucked. I slowly worked my face closer to his wonderful bush.

"Yes, like that. Oh, you have been properly trained!" Mrs Hammersmith exclaimed and I felt a rush of embarrassed joy flowing over my flushed body. Try as I might, breathing through my nose, relaxing my throat and jaw, I couldn't take it all down. My eyes went crossed and began to water, I felt myself beginning to gag.

"Not bad," Mrs Hammersmith said at last as she let go of the back of my neck, letting me pull myself free of the monster. As I took deep breaths still on my hands and knees, she gave me several sharp cracks on each butt cheek. "You don't know everything, do you slut?" she crowed.

"No, Mistress. I have so much to learn," I gasped, stifling a cry of lustful pain.

"Yes, you do. Now get back at it; I want to see you work that shaft fast. I want to see your head going back and forth like a piston!"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied. I took his cock back into my mouth and began sucking hard, moving my head back and forth about four inches at a time so that his broad head banged against the back of my throat. I gave it my full concentration, and it was wonderful. So complete was my focus that it took a moment to realise my wet pussy was being penetrated from behind.

I didn't dare stop what I was doing to look over my shoulder, but I could feel Mrs Hammersmith slapping my bum with one bare hand and giving me two fingers with the other, slipping down from time to time to roughly massage my clit. I wanted to push back on those lovely fingers; Oh, how I wanted to feel my poor wicked cunt filled up once again, but I concentrated on the job at hand and simply let this be one more layer of pleasure piling up on me.

Mr Hammersmith pulled his cock from my mouth and shifted a little forward on the couch. "Lick my balls and asshole," he commanded and I happily went at it, burrowing my nose deep between his balls and licking him, smothered by him, over powered and ecstatic.

"Naughty, naughty, naughty," Mrs Hammersmith squealed as I shook with a new orgasm. "Naughty... Naughty... Naughty," she exclaimed punctuating each word with very hard slaps to my bum which doubled my pleasure to the point where I almost collapsed. Only with a supreme effort did I managed to stay upright and continue to lick my master's ass.

He pulled my head up and put me back to work on his licking his incredibly large shaft while Mrs Hammersmith climbed on the couch and began bobbing hungrily on the head. Looking up, I had been trained to always look a master in the eyes when sucking his cock, I was pleased to see Mr Hammersmith looking down at me with a satisfied smile. Mrs Hammersmith twisted herself around so that her tight white ass was within reach of her husband's hands, and he was fingering her and playing with her clit which made her moan as she slurped.

DIANNE

Tom's strong fingers worked me over with their usual mastery, probing, squeezing, and teasing me once again to the edge of orgasm. I delighted in the feel of his rock hard cock in my mouth, its beautiful head so familiar to my tongue. Below me, our new acquisition looked up with puppy-like devotion while her very broad tongue ceaselessly washed his shaft. I could see she was going to be a lot of fun to play with and train. I slid around and brought my face next to my handsome man's, and he grabbed me by the back of the neck and crushed my mouth. When he broke the kiss, we looked down at Nancy working diligently on his shaft, looking up at us, eyes wide with wonder.

"So, what do you think, my darling hussy of a wife? Does she deserves to get fucked?" my husband asked.

"Oh, she doesn't deserve it, sir, but it... is... amusing to watch her come," I replied.

"Feel like eating some pussy darling?" he asked.

"Oh yes! I am curious to see if she tastes as succulent as she looks," I placed the end of my five-inch heel against her naked shoulder and watched it dig deep into her soft flesh. "Get up, tramp," I said. "Your master wants to fuck you."

She jumped up and stood at attention with her hands behind her back; her thighs were wet with cum, her cheeks wet with tears, and her mouth with my husband's precious juices. I slapped her on the cheek; "Wipe your mouth, strumpet. Fix your hair, and straighten your clothes. Where do you think you are?" I shouted.

She frantically did the best she could while I paced behind her and gave her beautiful big round cheeks a squeeze with both hands. Tom sat smiling, holding his great shaft at the bottom making a perfect spike to impale her on. I spun the flustered woman around. "He wants to see your ass, not your slutty face," I said as I backed her into position and bent her down.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned as she lowered her soaking pussy onto his dick, and taking it all the way up her snatch with one smooth motion. "Ohhh, thank you, Master. Thank you, thank you! Your cock is so big." She began to slowly work herself up and down on the shaft.

I slapped her ecstatic face. "What about me? What thanks do I get for letting you share my husband's cock?" I demanded.

She looked at me, her head slightly tilted, her hair still a lovely disheveled mess with her little bonnet slipped to one side. Her eyes were heavy with gratitude and lust, and her thick full lips made a beautiful 'O'.

"I beg your pardon, Mistress. Your generosity is beyond belief," she replied hoarsely. Between deep breaths, she slowly lifted and lowered her bum gingerly, becoming accustomed to his great size. "I am forever in your debt. Thank you, thank you! My God it's big!"

"It is big, isn't it?" I said, mollified by her sincere gratitude.

"The biggest I have ever imagined," she replied.

"And hard," I giggled.

"Soooooo hard, Mistress, soooo very hard."

I couldn't resist her puppy-dog face, so I leaned down and gave her a long hard kiss, her tongue obediently tangling vigorously with mine.

Kneeling down I spread her legs and began to lick her swollen cunt lips and clit, causing her to squirm and speed up her rhythm. I got right down into that wonderful mess, licking balls and pussy, engulfed in their delightful mingling smells, and feeling the power of their thrusts. I ground her clit with one hand and put the other between my legs and worked on my own at the same time. She was bucking away diligently, using her ample, but strong legs to drive herself up and down on the shaft, sometimes leaning forward, sometimes backward as guided by my husband.

He took her firmly by the hips and thrust upwards, using his own powerful legs and hips to smash deep into her. I took the cue, buried my face in her pussy, and sucked hard on her clit. The poor woman began to howl, sounding loud even where I was between their legs. Soon, she went completely tense except for a frantic convulsion in her hips.

Her pussy poured out juice into my mouth, and I viciously kept up the pressure despite her twitching. "OOOOOHHHHHHH! Ahhhhhhhh, My God! My God, I am going to dieeeeeeeeeeee!" she screamed.

Hearing her wicked blasphemy came as such a surprise, I let go of her clit and fell back on the carpet convulsing with laughter. Her screams descended into panting moans, and her body slowly unfroze. Tom let her lean back on him where she lay limp as a dishrag, muttering, "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

I gave her a minute while I slowly stood up and wiped her cum off of my face, then I grabbed her by the hair and hauled her off my husband's dick and onto her unsteady feet.

"Up, up, up," I commanded and slapped her a couple of times to bring her back to her senses. "You are such a little tramp," I said. "Isn't she a greedy little tramp Tom?"

"Yes she is, Dianne, the real thing," he replied chuckling. I could tell he was delighted with her and I admired once again his ability to find the right kind of woman to serve us.

I reached down and shoved a couple of fingers up her snatch. "You're soaking, you selfish little thing!" I exclaimed. "You have come what, four or five times already, and your master has not even come once!"

"Yes, Mistress," she muttered, "please forgive me."

I grabbed her by the hair at the back of her head, and while I made her lick her cum off of my fingers, I snarled in to her ear, "And I haven't come yet either, you unruly, undisciplined piggy."

"Yes, Mistress. I am very sorry. It's...it's just that it has been so very long since I have been properly fucked."

I drove my tongue into her ear and then released her. "Well, it's an excuse." I gave her a very hard slap on her beautiful behind.

MISS STEEPLE

My head was whirling with near delirium and my whole body trembled from the exertion and release. I snatched control of myself. The last thing I wanted to do was be found unworthy and be discarded by these beautiful people. They had taken me to heaven where I had no right to go without first servicing their needs. I had been unable to control myself; after all these years, it was just too much. My hopeless dreams had come true. My life depended on doing a better job with this wonderful opportunity I had been given.

Mr Hammersmith stood in front of me, his huge staff still rock hard. He straightened the hat on my head, wriggled my tits back into the top of my girdle, and then kissed me long and hard leaving me swaying a little when he was done. By this time, Mrs Hammersmith had settled back at the end of the couch, propped on the arm; she spread her fine legs and crooked a finger at me.

"I think you owe your mistress some attention," Mr Hammersmith said close to my ear, giving me a sudden hard smack on my bum.

"Yes, of course, Master," I replied. He firmly positioned me so my face was in his wife's crotch while I knelt at an angle on the couch. "Keep your ass up," he commanded giving me another slap, "I want to have some fun, too."

"Mmmmgrmllshlum," I replied as best I could since Mrs Hammersmith was crushing my face into her groin.

Like everything else about her, Mrs Hammersmith's pussy was beautiful; clean, beautifully muted pink, perfectly formed and sweet smelling. Her lightly trimmed pelt was just like her hair - golden with a hint of red, very silky and fine. I restrained my eagerness and worked slowly, diligently. Spending all of my youth in an exclusive girl's boarding school, I had considerable experience with pleasing a woman. Starting from my arrival, I had been instructed in the art, by the older girls who were demanding and very knowledgeable. We were constantly engaged in one form of lesbian sex or another whenever the teachers' heads were turned, so I had experienced every kind of female encounter, from one on one to full blown orgies of ten or more girls in the showers and dorms.

Of course, when the teachers caught us, we were punished and made to perform for them our guilty acts while we were being roundly caned or paddled with the male teacher inevitably getting involved. I had also experienced lesbian and group lesbian sex directed at pleasing a man. I was as proficient as anyone and thoroughly enjoyed it all, except when it got too slow and soft and lovey-dovey, but that had been a long time ago; I had not licked a pussy in twenty years and I prayed I had not lost my touch.

When Mr Hammersmith shoved his huge member into me from behind, I let out a long involuntary moan. It was soooo good to be filled like that again, but I immediately regained my focus. I kept my attention to Mrs Hammersmith's slit that was responding wonderfully, twitching and swelling and dripping. It had been eighteen years since I'd had a cock, twenty since I had had a decent one. Of course, I had never had one as magnificent as Mr Hammersmith's beast before. But, I was so impossibly wet, I took it with ease and was quickly able to match his slow deep motion without slacking on Mrs Hammersmith.

As we proceeded, he varied his speed and angle. He frequently slapped my bum and reached down to haul my tits out and mash them and pinch the nipples. It was all very pleasant, but remained a background to my efforts to please Mrs Hammersmith who guided me with sharp commands, little moans, and by adjusting my position with a hand firmly on the back of my head. I worked two and then three fingers into her surprisingly tight cunt. She obviously never had children, and for a while, she vigorously humped my face while Mr Hammersmith went to town hard on me from behind; but she didn't cum.

They talked back and forth to each other over my back, encouraging and complimenting each other until Mr Hammersmith asked, "Do you want to get off Dianne?"

"Oh yessss, my husband," she replied huskily.

Mr Hammersmith pulled out of me and slapped me hard on the rump. "Get up!" he said.

He led me to an open space on the carpet and had me lay down on my back. Mrs Hammersmith squatted over me, lowering her ass to my face, and I immediately started licking her wonderful asshole.

"Get it good and wet," Mr Hammersmith commanded, and I did my best to get as much lubrication on it as I could.

Mrs Hammersmith went down on her hands and knees over me, and roughly spread my legs. She buried her face in my pussy. Mr Hammersmith thoughtfully placed a small pillow under my head so I could lick his wife's clit without straining my neck too much.

He fed me his great cock. "Get it wet too, good and wet. It's going up your mistress's ass," he said. I wet it as well as I could, and returned my attention to Mrs Hammersmith's clit, feeling she was going to need all the help she could get while she was being sodomized.

I couldn't help but watch in amazement and apprehension as he placed the giant head of his cock between her tight cheeks and slowly worked his way into her little asshole. She went limp on top of me and moaned and grunted and shouted out, "Yesss, yesssss, darling! Fuck me up the ass harder! Oh please, deeper, deeper!" Before my fascinated eyes, his monster dick went all the way in to the hilt, so I found myself licking his balls as well as her pussy as she continued to moan with delight.

Of course, I had been sodomized, but that had been a long time ago, and never by any member as imposing as Mr Hammersmith's; it was very distracting to think that surely would I be next. A sharp nip on my clit from Mrs Hammersmith warned me that I had slacked off on my duties, and I returned to concentrating on licking his marvellous balls and her wonderful pussy and also swabbing the shaft as it started to pump in and out faster and harder.