The Correction of Debbie Donovan Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in an amazing place, crushed between these two god like creatures, a part of their most fantastic and intimate fornication. I was in an incredible state of arousal, my entire body, my complete mind and soul; I felt as if I were one timeless singing nerve ending, pulsing with delight. The tempo increased until Mr Hammersmith was pounding her up the ass like a jackhammer, and she was screaming into my pussy while driving hers hard against my face.

She came with a most unlady-like howl, her juices gushing out of her into my face. Mr Hammersmith pulled his cock out and generously fed it into my mouth and let me suck some of the cum he had released up her ass. I came again, swiftly and gloriously, but they were both so far gone themselves that I don't think they noticed.

There was a panting pause now for us all; Mr Hammersmith got up and sat back on the couch, Mrs Hammersmith rolled off of me moaning with satisfaction and I lay on the carpet covered in cum and sweat, and I dreamily awaited my next command, wondering if it was all over for the night.

At last, Mr Hammersmith stood up, towering over me and I thought, "My god his cock is still hard!" He reached down and helped Mrs Hammersmith to her feet and she leaned unsteadily against him. "I believe we should proceed to the bedroom," he said, and with the other hand he reached down and hauled me to my feet as well. One on each side, he led us to their huge bedroom and we stopped at the bar in there, and all had long drinks of chilled Perrier. Then he grabbed each us by an ass cheek and squeezed hard.

"You whores get your clothes off and meet me in the shower," he said.

Much refresher-training lay ahead of me, but from that point on, I remained in their service without a shred of regret.