All Comments on 'The Corrupted Forest'

by Yshomatsu

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
warelliswarellisover 8 years ago
Huzzah!

We get to see Viridis again and she is sexy as ever!

I hope we get to see her have more fun with Enorim. Heck maybe Knigrith and any of Viridis's mist women will join in for foursomes or more?

UndersoughtUndersoughtover 8 years ago
Interesting

Good story, Good plot, Keep up the good work :)

DmitryDmitryover 8 years ago
Lved

your story,t Thank you..

TernomTernomover 8 years ago

Perfect as always. You're a very talented writer and I enjoy your stories immensely. Keep it up! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I have been reading your stories since the first one and I have to say this one is among the best!! Although I do hope this succubus wins in the end :D

seba3376seba3376over 8 years ago
Great

Great story as always. I am glad to see that you are continuing the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more?

is there a continuation? i wanna see what happened when the apprentice realize that Tatiana is not a Fei

YshomatsuYshomatsuover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

All of you that aren't trolls are awesome, glad you enjoyed the story that I spent a long time on. Those first few days after posting the story were horrible. So many emails I'd like to Never see again and a few comments I just had to delete. Glad to know the story isn't actually that bad.

I wrote down a few different story ideas and started one of them. I think I'm going to write a little of each idea and see which takes off. One idea is a continuation of the Inquisition plot line focusing on Athan. Another focusing on Bree/Ysh raising the dragons. A third Idea is a continuation of this Corrupted Forest story line. And then the last is something different dealing with a side character and two side villains.

So many ideas, so little time!

My plan to write a little of each idea came about because I don't have any written plots at the moment and just general thoughts that each story line could go down.

For those of you that have read every story. I hope you caught all the little hints and easter eggs (so to speak) that I've been adding into the stories that relate to previous stories/chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great, great story!

I've enjoyed many of your others, but this is your best yet, I think. Love the long, slow seduction/corruption. Really hot, and really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Will our hero get to fuck viridis demonic pussy forever?

Will our hero get to fuck viridis demonic pussy forever or will her demonic side kill him?Great story.In my opinion your best.Cheers.

HaruhiSuzumiaHaruhiSuzumiaover 8 years ago
Hope for happiness

I really would hope for a happier ending to this tale in the future. I really want for Viridis to not be evil. On a slightly unrelated point, your depiction of the hypno on the first page was quite good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best story yet.

This story is amazing. It is sexy, hot and imaginative. Best one I have read.

taco1085taco1085about 6 years ago
dang it

rofl, now that is not how i hoped this would end. great story, just sucks the young wizard could not fight and see thru the lies and conquer evil....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Appreciation

Thank you for this amazing story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My 2 cents

Great story! Thanks for your time and imagination.

ZithabeziningiZithabeziningiabout 1 month ago

Great erotic story, I love most of your writings 💛💚💜

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYshomatsu@Yshomatsu
Always looking for feedback, of any kind. Please feel free to email me, @Yshomatsu on Twitter for the rare update =P 3/24/19 I've gone and done it. Started my own Patreon page! If you enjoy my writing and would like to support me you now can. If you can't afford, no worries...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES