The Corrupted Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young wizard couldn't hold back his surprise as his little buddy kept repeating. "She's here! Who's here?"

How could the figment of his vast imagination be here? Knigrith! The animal couldn't read his mind. He'd just assumed. Enorim jumped to his feet and grabbed his staff as he ran. In his haste the wizard forgot to put on a robe, and ran out in just his undershorts.

The small animal ran ahead and Enorim followed. They ran down the ley-line tunnel and he stopped in his tracks. It couldn't be!

"You're real?" He said as his jaw dropped. He felt like the image from his dream had spawned inside the waters. She appeared exactly how he pictured her within his dream. He focused hard and expected her form to shift but nothing happened. She just sat there smiling at him, clearly amused.

She held a hand over her cute mouth and giggled as she nodded. "And you almost lost, silly." She licked her lips. "You must really want to be my toy!"

Her lustful look gave him the chills. The previous day returned to him and he let out a sigh. Why did he keep forgetting his encounters with her?

"Look at you! Standing there ready to burst. Does my body look that sexy to you?" She posed.

He couldn't help but allow his eyes to wander. He felt a pulse between his legs as his member twitched. His blue eyes bulged out as she spun around. The woman giggled in that cute little voice that had to be practiced.

"Who are you?"

She looked up into his eyes in concentration. The young wizard felt a scratching sensation at his temple. He scratched at it as she smiled a bright, wide smile.

"Tatiana!!" She practically spat out the word. "The fairy queen. At your service." The green skinned woman said with a mischievous smile and a makeshift bow.

"Uh, okay."

"Why don't you whip it out and give your queen a nice morning meal?" Her eyes twinkled as their gazes met.

"Yeah. That is not going to happen."

"But your body really wants to." She moaned, and he swore he heard her mumble something else. One word, obey. But clearly he just imagined it because he wasn't going to!

"Like I said, not happening."

Once again her hand covered her mouth as she giggled. She looked down at the same time then back up at him. He followed her eyes down and couldn't believe his eyes. How did he not feel himself whip out his cock and start stroking?!?

"See? Your body wants to obey!"

His knees buckled as she said that word and he felt a strong desire to fall upon them and blow his load. "Wha—what have you done to me?"

"How can you expect to win the wager if you're so eager to obey?" Another shudder went through his body as he fell to his knees. "That's it, kneel before your queen."

She stifled back her laughter that time, as if the sentence had been so foreign to her. His body tensed up. If he didn't do something, she'd win. The look upon her face as she stared at his pumping fist drove him wild.

"Stop!" His blue eyes flashed brightly as energy formed around his wrists and pulled them clear. He felt his body struggle against the binds but his will proved stronger.

Tatiana smiled wide and looked up into his glowing eyes. "Such willpower! But...don't you still feel your fists pumping along your dick?"

He didn't, until she said that. Her words had an effect on his body as he groaned out and the bonds around his wrists fizzled but held. His hips bucked forward into the invisible hands stroking him.

"I sa-said s-st-stop!!" The invisible hand squeezed at his base as the fae woman pondered for a moment.

"If you insist." She sounded bored.

With a flick of her wrist the hands left his dick. He panted, gasping for breath as his body fell, held up by his arms still bound by magic. The blue binds fizzled out and he fell to his hands. Already on his knees he attempted to regain his breath.

"Wouldn't be fair to force you to obey, I guess."

A wave of pleasure coursed through his body at that word. It took several seconds to regain his breath.

She leaned back within the waters and readjusted her leaf coverings. They molded to her skin since they were soaking wet. The young wizard pretended not to have noticed. Her warm, and inviting smile told him that she knew anyway.

******

For the rest of the day she remained in the pool of water. Enorim stayed away, deciding to hit the books. He searched for any information that would help him. He knew he had read about the fairy queen before but he couldn't find the book.

He scoured through many books to no avail. The dream kept popping back into his head but he couldn't discover a hidden meaning. The more he thought about her shifting image the harder it became to remember what it looked like.

The rest of the day progressed without incident. He even got a good night's rest without any interruptions or dreams.

The morning rays of sunshine warmed his face. With a pleasant sigh the young wizard stretched before rising from his bed. Thoughts of the troubling Fae entered his mind. He didn't know if her arrival would turn out to be a blessing or a curse. For now he just had to steer clear of her and pass her odd test.

Enorim had more concerning problems on his plate, like Knigrith's spreading corruption. The Fae's presence may be strange and extremely arousing, but he had a duty to protect the forest. Knigrith proved to be a more pressing threat, and required his full attention at the moment.

After getting dressed and grabbing something to eat the young man set to work within the large spiral library. He spread out a large map of the area onto a table. The first course of action had to be a plan, and a map of the spreading corruption felt like a good start. He wrote notes on areas that he knew of, like that vine trap he had sprung.

A few birds had flown in while he worked, chirping to each other.

The young apprentice finally finished the map to the best of his knowledge and flexed his hand. Hours writing and drawing had left a painful cramp. One of the birds flew down and landed on his outstretched hand, causing him to laugh. The tiny animal's feet tickled his tired fingers. Then an idea popped into his mind.

"Do you think you and your friends could scout these areas I haven't seen? Find out how far this corruption has spread?"

The bird's head tilted and it chirped before flying off. The rest followed and he smiled. The forest was his weapon and he'd be better off not fighting alone. The sorceress didn't fight alone, after all. She had her minions, mindless minions that he could fight without remorse, so he needed his.

Progress on the map would have to wait for the birds' return. In the meantime he turned to the books. His foe used magic that bent nature to her whim. He needed to fight back, to fight fire with fire, controlled spells to limit damage to surrounding areas. Some protector he'd turn out to be if he accidentally burned the whole forest.

He studied and focused. Before long he began practicing. The young wizard snapped his fingers and flames sparked to life, floating inches above his skin. He felt the heat but it didn't burn. Chirping interrupted his concentration and the flames went out.

A half hour later he finished the map. The corruption appeared to have taken over one third of the forest. It remained concentrated around her fortress. Now he just had to figure out how to prevent it from spreading more.

The sun began to set. He had spent an entire day getting the ground work done for a plan. He paused in mid thought as he sniffed the air. Something didn't smell normal. The scent bothered him. It had a strong musk to it.

He concentrated and swore he could hear Tatiana moaning. It sounded like the Fae called out his name, begging him to come to her. Enorim had tried to avoid her for an entire day. It appeared his luck had just run out. He attempted to ignore her and get back to work.

A part of his body didn't agree with that. The ache between his legs grew with each of her moans. In a last ditch effort, the young wizard tried to imagine how his master would handle the situation. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Guidance. He needed guidance.

Feeling more confident, the blue eyed wizard opened those bright orbs and... Wait, what? How?

He realized that he stood overlooking the ley-line's trap door -- with his cock in his hand?! All he had done was take a deep breath. Surely he would have felt himself moving, wouldn't he have?

Unfortunately her moans were too distracting. Hidden within those heart melting screams of pleasure were whispers he could barely make out. The thought of running away never crossed his mind before one word met his ears.

'Stroke.'

His body obeyed, and the wizard knew immediately what would happen. Cheeks flushed bright red with embarrassment, the young man attempted to fight back, urging his hand to resist whatever hold she had on him. The hand started to shake in defiance as he heard another whisper within her loud moans.

'Come to me.'

Before he could even comprehend it, his body took a step forward. Enorim's eyes bulged as he stepped into the open trap door and fell forward.

Her spell was broken as fright filled his heart. With quick action he was able to catch himself.

Enorim found himself hanging by his upper body, with his lower body dangling below. His head was ringing and he could swear he heard giggles. After a moment of recovering his bearings he started to pull himself up, only to be stopped by slender hands that held his waist. The surprise scared him and he almost lost his grip. Somehow he managed to hold on.

In a panic he began to kick out at her. The fae's arms wrapped around his legs and squeezed just as he felt her warm, wet mouth close around his tip. The world started to go fuzzy. His head wouldn't stop ringing and his body began to tingle all over. Tatiana licked and kissed his traitorous member. Before long his straining arms gave out. He fell and bashed the back of his head against the trap door. Darkness took over.

******

Enorim groaned as he woke up, struggling to keep his groggy eyes open. It was dark and he couldn't quite tell where he was. The back of his head hurt, causing him to cry out in pain as he attempted to move.

With a deep breath he realized the Fae's scent entered his nostrils. In fact the air was thick with the strong, distracting scent. The young wizard had to mentally force his hands back to his side a few times. It felt like his body had a mind of its own. By the third time he groaned with frustration.

His eyes flashed bright blue as bindings formed around his wrists, effectively pinning his arms at his sides. Exhaustion caused his heavy eyes to close as he drifted off.

The twenty eight year old forced his eyes open. An unknown amount of time had passed. The Fae queen lay beside him with a sexy pout. Her hand tickled up along his chest.

"You can't move your arms?" He forced his heavy eyes to look down. The bindings were gone, yet he couldn't move.

"How can I tempt you if you can't move?"

"I-I nneed to sleep." He retorted with a dry hoarse voice.

The green woman's pout turned wicked. "The real question is... How can you resist me if you can't move?" She licked her lips as mischief sparkled within her eyes. Her hand traveled back down his body to his crouch. Enorim gasped in pleasure as her small hand closed around his member and began to stroke slowly. "You go ahead and sleep. I'll just be here playing with my toy --"

He woke up with a start. Pain shot up his neck at the sudden movement. Yet Tatiana wasn't there. He laid there alone in the cold darkness. To say he woke up groggy, frustrated and horny would be an understatement. The blue eyed wizard attempted to take deep breaths to calm himself.

Once his heart beat settled down feather light movements could be felt against his lower body. He strained his neck to look. The first thing he noticed was the blue magical bindings around his wrists. It had just been a dream then. He let out a sigh of relief.

He had expected to see a green hand teasing his skin. But instead he realized there was a weird layer of light green swirling vapors. They're almost invisible. The vapors seeped into his magical bindings, creating a green tint. Enorim focused and tried to will the bindings to vanish... Nothing happened.

More vapors swirled around his body. It almost felt like thousands of tickling fingers. The pleasant feeling sent tingling sensations between his legs. The wizard sighed and rolled his eyes as his member began to stand proud. The vapors continued to swirl around it, coaxing its growth. It felt like a hand teasingly stroking, yet barely touching.

He heard faint whispers telling him to relax. The whispers echoed two more times, soothing the fear from his once again pounding heart. It got unbearable as his lust coursed through his body. The exhaustion prevented him from reacting or thinking clearly.

The voice attempted to calm him down again as the hand squeezed his now steel erection. Somehow his rational mind resisted the siren's call.

Magical energy exploded from his body in a blue wave. The vapors and shackles vanish as darkness once again overtook him.

******

The chirping sound of birds woke the young wizard up. He stretched out his arms and realized he felt great. All he had needed was a real good night's rest. It took a moment for the blue eyed man to realize the birds chirping belonged to the same birds he had sent out to scout the forest.

"Well, you didn't waste any time, did you?"

The small creature tilted its head and responded.

Confusion replaced the young man's smile. "What do you mean, it's been two days?"

Briefly he wondered if all of yesterday had been a coma induced dream. The painful head injury didn't hurt anymore, at least. That was a plus. He got up, dressed and headed for the table he had been working on. The birds flew down onto his shoulders as they explained what they had saw. After updating and finishing his work he was shocked to see how far Knigrith's influence had spread.

Delicate hands squeezed his shoulders and a sultry voice whispered into his ear as the frightened birds flew away. "Don't worry, I'm regaining my strength faster than I anticipated." Her hands caressed his sides and around his belly. "I'll be able to help you soon..." Her hands moved lower and pressed into his crotch. "That is, of course, if you pass my test." She squeezed his hard member as he moaned.

Enorim leaned back into the temptress and felt her chest pillow out against him, hard nipples stabbing into his flesh. Her hands opened up his robes and began to stroke him fast and hard while whispering into his ears.

"You've been resisting me so far, but tell me honestly. Do you want to cum? Do you need it?" Her hands started to twist as they pumped. His head fell back as she kissed his cheek.

He tried his best to say no, but after that teasing dream, his body overrode his will. Her strong stroking was exactly what his body needed. As he moaned, the Fae smiled brightly.

"It's ok to be honest with me. Tell me you want to blow your seed all over the map you just slaved over." He weakly nodded. "What was that? I can't hear you."

"Yes!"

"That's a good boy." Pleasure flowed through his body. "It feels so good to be honest with me, doesn't it?" He moans another yes. "You want to cum so badly right now, don't you?"

He moaned yes as his body shook. Too much pleasure kept him leaning back against her.

"Yet you still don't want to fail my test?"

He groaned. It sounded like a no.

"It feels good to be honest and obey."

Enorim's eyes rolled back as his body was overloaded with a wave of pleasure.

"You've been such a good boy. I'll let you get back to work." Her hand slowed to a crawl as she kissed his cheek once more. "You've earned it."

His body tensed up at her words, ready to blow!

She released his member. Just one more stroke would have sent him over the edge.

The rest of his day was spent recovering from her actions. Her words kept repeating inside his head. "Honest" and "Obey." Each time his body shuddered. Needless to say he couldn't focus on any task.

******

The next day he stood looking over the map, completely clueless for the next step. That night he had been restless, tossing and turning. Sleep completely evaded him. His body desperately needed a recharge. He felt drained but he had been avoiding the ley-line chamber. So he stood there lost in his own mind, oblivious to the area around him.

"What do you have there, my young apprentice?"

Enorim gave a start as he turned. Master Magus Proteus stood there with a small smile on his tired face. The man's long and shaggy hair appeared whiter than he remembered. Even his long beard was unkempt. Bags appeared to have formed below his eyes.

Clearly the battle with Knigirth's minions had taken their toll.

Enorim smiled back and explained the map that showed Knigrith's corruption. He even talked about the trap she had set for him, leaving out all the details of course.

Proteus nodded in approval to all the work Enorim had done.

Out of everything they discussed, the young wizard left out the Fae. Something compelled him to keep that a secret and he couldn't explain it. The two of them got some food to eat and it became apparent to him just how tired his master truly was. It came to no surprise what his master suggested next.

"We should meditate near the magical waters. I could really use a recharge."

Enorim hid his fear well and nervously followed. That dreadful sentence made him worried, even though he knew that his body needed it as well.

They entered the ley-line chamber and the Fae sat in the water, relaxing at the far end of the pool, arms up over the side with her head leaning back against the wall, her green skin glistening with moisture. The large swells upon her chest were beneath the surface. With each breath she took, her breasts would rise half way out.

The young wizard's breath caught in his throat. So caught up with watching her every move he didn't even notice his master had sat down. The old man took a deep and labored breath as he began to meditate. Apparently he hadn't noticed the beautiful bombshell resting within the sacred waters?

Quickly he sat down before drawing attention to himself. Time went by without anyone making a sound. Enorim could feel the magical waters fueling his body's source of energy, a feeling he had become quite addicted to. With each deep breath he could feel it course through his veins.

A weight upon his lap broke him out his concentration. As his eyes opened he realized the Fae rested her head on his lap, her other hand lightly drawling circles on his other leg. He couldn't suppress the smile that formed on his lips as his eyes close once again. Within no time at all he reentered his meditation stance.

After a pleasant day with his master and no teasing from Tatiana he woke up the next morning, feeling more refreshed than ever. He got up and joined his master for breakfast. Even the master looked more refreshed and alive than the day before. Meditating near the magical waters truly did wonders for their bodies. He couldn't even fathom what it would do if he stepped into the pool.

Enorim sat down at the table with a smile, as a plate of food already awaited him. He took a bite of a green leaf. The one thing the forest had an overabundance of was greens.

His master spoke, sounding more refreshed than yesterday. "I'm going to commune with the forest later today. If I can will the creatures to band together, it'll help our fight."

"You plan on bringing the fight to her?"

"Yes, yes I do. I've sat idle and allowed her perversions to go too far." The older man gave him a knowing and sad look.

"You know you don't have to even ask. I'm with you till the end."

123456...9