The Corrupted Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tatiana spun around on her heels, stalking towards him with hips swaying. Her green eyes were lit up with pupils morphing into slits. They went from normal human shaped to that of a cat. The older wizard propped himself up on his elbows as he watched her approach, until she stood straddling his waist, looking down at him.

"I didn't get to hold on to his soul, and I need one to truly exist in this form. I've decided to keep blue eyes around... You, however, I don't need."

With a deep breath the demon stretched out her arms and wings, moaning as she let out the breath. "Oh, it feels good to be whole again."

A slim tail with a heart shaped tip slithered around between her legs. Proteus' gaze followed it with horror filled eyes.

"Who are you?"

"Your precious boy calls me Tatiana, the fairy queen." She laughed wickedly as her hands caressed her chest; squeezing her large tits with another sexy moan. "But you can call me, Viridis..."

That last lust induced climax had stripped him of any strength he had left. He had nothing left to give and the thought made him grunt in way of response. She lowered into his lap, sitting on his flaccid member. Her green skin glistened with sweat and had a glow to it. The demonic woman moaned as she relaxed into his lap, arms hung over his shoulders. To Proteus' relief his member didn't stir.

"I've got nothing left to give, you foul demon spawn!"

"Oh you've got plenty left, sugar." She cupped a bountiful breast and raised it to his lips. "Just suck on this and let me do all the work."

Her confidence shocked him as he opened his mouth to deny her claim. Her hard nipple slid into his mouth. Rather than close his lips the wizard leaned away. Tired and aching arms dragged his body back. But Viridis inched forward on her knees, easily keeping up with him. When his head hit the wall her nipple poked into his tongue. One drop of demonic milk touched his flesh and fireworks went off in a sensory overload.

The effect had instantaneous results on his body, lips sealed tight around her nipple, cheeks hallowed. Even as it happened his eyes opened wide. His body acted without his consent. To his horror twitches could be felt between his legs as she rocked her hips lightly. He wished he had never broken the staff!

It didn't take long for his member to swell back into an erection. The milk he devoured converted anything he had left into lust. The green skinned demon leaned forward, reaching behind her to stroke his soaked dick. Despite himself Proteus moaned.

With a wicked smile she teased his tip by sliding it across her slit.

"I could end this quickly and savor your soul... But—" She slid his member further back until it pressed against her puckered rose bud. "I think I'll use you to prepare myself for blue eye's monster... He's much bigger than you."

She leaned back and he groaned. He didn't slide in. Instead it felt like light kisses as her ass resisted the pressure. His body needed it! The wizard brought his hands up to squeeze her cheeks and pull down. But she didn't let him. Before his hands even slapped against her firm ass she grabbed his wrists.

"Tisk tisk... I said let me do all the work."

She forced his right hand against her free tit and the other under the one he eagerly sucked. He glared at her with hate in his eyes. She just smiled back at him and pushed harder upon his tip. Slowly and after countless pleasurable moans he felt the puckered hole give way. Unbelievable tightness squeezed at his cock, melting away his hateful glare.

"Oh, I knew this was a good idea!" She moaned as her ass stretched around his swollen head. "There's no way that sex starved monster would had fit!"

~*~ Viridis' Ascension ~*~

Viridis rotated slightly as she pulled his lips to her other breast. The demonic milk had reduced the once powerful wizard to mush. Her body weight kept his waist pinned even as she felt him try to thrust up. In the dream world she had come from there never was a need for foreplay. Especially considering the fact that her body didn't limit itself to human limitations. She could do things no human considered remotely possible.

Now, however, in this realm she took her time, savoring the feel of a hard dick stretching her ass. Proteus groaned in frustration at her slow progress. Too far gone to care, that it meant his death. If he thought the last climax had sapped his strength...

It felt like an eternity as she slowly impaled herself. By the time she finished, her body quivered. Her breath came in labored pants as she recovered from her second climax. Proteus' mind had lost its war with her demonic energies long ago.

"I bet you looked handsome once upon a time." She said softly to herself as her slender hands went through his long white hair.

Viridis sat impaled upon his raging dick savoring the way her ass quivered around him. Finally she rose up on her knees slowly. Blissful sensations made her eyes close as her head tilted to the side, mouth opening for a silent gasp. The entire time she pictured how great Enorim would feel as he bent her over and fucked her ass.

The image made her body spasm as another climax overcame her thoughts.

The old weakling of a wizard had the nerve to attempt thrusting up. His demonic lust filled body no doubt thought to exploit her distracted moment. She planned to use his body to prepare to pleasure the stunning blue haired apprentice. The week long tease hadn't been the cause of her affections. All that formed the day she had planned on stealing his soul. That magical explosion caused a spark in her womb she'd never felt before. Her kind didn't get the miracle that she could already feel growing.

But don't get carried away... She admired him like a ruler admires their pet. Pets were useful and pleasant to keep around.

The moment Proteus' body attempted to thrust upward, her ass squeezed tight, clamping down hard enough to make him howl in pain. Viridis slapped him across the face and laughed.

Her body had adjusted enough anyway. She placed her hands on his shoulders for leverage as she adjusted herself. By remaining on her knees she propped her lower legs over his thighs, leaning back till her ass cheeks hit her feet. His length slid back in as she did so, causing a pleasant moan to escape her lips.

After a moment's pause she rose back up, slightly faster than before. Strangely enough her pleasure came with a bit of pain; not what she had expected. It hurt so good though, thrusting back down. She repeated the movement several move times, only rising up slighting. Soon she felt ready for more.

"I like this world. Who knows about this beautiful secluded forest?" She caressed his cheek. Reluctantly he released her tit just long enough to reply.

"Not many."

"Be a dear and tell me who they are, please..." The last syllable was drawn out. By this point there'd be no denying her. He told her everything she wanted to know.

"Enough talk. Time to die."

Her body quivered with anticipation as she giggled. Viridis didn't want Enorim to see any of this. It would break her hold on him. Not that it would matter but she would need a distraction. She wanted to make sure no one would come looking for her. In particular two monks came to mind. If she slipped up and displayed her hand too early, they'd show up.

The mere thought of the end game drove her into a frenzy, buckling her hips wildly as lust took over. The weak older man below her couldn't keep up. In fact she felt his hip snap, causing her to giggle again.

Her body lost control when the dick exploded deep within her ass. Calling it pure bliss would be an understatement. The way his hot seed excited her just didn't compare to the taste of his soul. Mixed within his climax she felt the embodiment of his life force. It flowed into her body; causing her convulsing climax to hit her like a giant smacking her with a tree. They both screamed until Proteus began to shake.

Viridis' demonic body had opened a tap to his soul. There'd be no closing it. Nothing would stop it now even if she had wanted to. His orgasm continued until it became a steady steam. Slowly his body lost color, and complexion. The wizard's skin imploded in on itself as all of his fluids flowed into her hungry body. He looked like a deflated mummified being by the time he died.

The lights within his eyes went out and stared lifelessly up at Viridis. The expression on his dried up face made her laugh. Despite everything he still died with a smile on his face.

The succubus stood up slowly, extracting the only part left of him that was still hard. Viridis stretched out her arms, back and wings with a satisfied sigh. She felt full and content, but reeked of sex. A smile formed on her lips as she turned to the sparkling water.

The green skinned bombshell dove into the magical ley-line without causing a splash. A minute later she rose back up, pulling her hair back, out of her face. The horns were gone from her temples, along with her wings and tail. She exited the water appeared just as she did before consuming Proteus' soul. A wicked smile spread her lips. She felt divine.

******

A week later the blue eyed apprentice's frantic search finally came to an end.

After he woke up the day after he had defeated Knigrith. The master had vanished. He didn't leave a note behind like always in the past. Enorim searched everywhere for his master. Tatiana tried to calm him down but he wouldn't have any of it. He needed to find Proteus. The stress built till he couldn't focus on anything else.

That search finally came to an end. Deep within the area that had been corrupted by Knigrith he found Proteus. A small patch of vines had somehow survived the purge. Within that slithering mass he had found a dried up corpse. It didn't take a genius to find out the body had once been Proteus.

In an angry rage Enorim incinerated the plant. His vision went red afterwards, falling to his knees. Tears fell from his eyes like a waterfall. After everything they had been through, the master had to wander off alone.

A few months later he visited the lone grave stone and fell to his knees.

"You wouldn't believe how beautiful the forest looks master. I keep finding small patches of vines, but none have lasted long enough to spread."

A single tear fell as he remembered all the good times. Particularly when Enorim had been young, causing all kinds of trouble and mayhem. Magus had been like a father to him all these years. Enorim would never forget him.

A slender green hand pressed into his shoulder. Enorim looked back over his shoulder. Tatiana stood there with a warm smile. Her other hand rubbed at her swollen belly.

"Let's get back before the sun goes down hun." Her sexy voice always caused a stir within him. They walked back, hand in hand.

~*~ The forest would never be the same ~*~

Viridis walked into the ley-line chamber as her features changed. Mischief filled eyes morphed into slits. Two of her teeth lengthened into sharp points. Large leathery wings unfolded and stretched out as two small horns grew from her temples. Finally her tail slithered around with a mind of its own. The only thing that remained the same besides all the different shapes of green; the baby bump.

Slowly she eased herself into the magical waters to soak. She never wanted to leave the enchantment of these waters. They made the impossible happen after all. She thought as she leaned back and rubbed her belly.

At the far end of the chamber movement caught her attention. The new form of Knigrith stirred. The plant had grown in size, thanks to its roots drinking in the magical waters. It even looked more humanoid than before.

"Soon my pet... Soon." Viridis purred as she leaned farther back and closed her eyes. If she played her cards right her puppet would erase the forest's location from the world. Knigrith would carry out her demands without ever revealing Viridis' existence.

By the time the succubus showed herself it would be too late to stop her. Viridis wouldn't repeat the mistakes of her rival and colleague Meridiana.

1...456789