The Corruption of Katherine Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she lay exposed and naked on the Altar, she looked up and found herself looking back. The ceiling was mirrored. She would be able to see everything they were about to do to her.

Katherine stretched wide on the Altar table was now breathing fast. Her fears were coming back in waves that she had to fight off with her rational mind to stop her from screaming aloud and breaking down into pitiful sobs. After all, no one had hurt her. She was just restrained, albeit in a position that left her pussy wide open for the invasion she knew was coming.

Petersen gave her a sympathetic glance, as if he knew what she was feeling. Really, I knew he didn't care. It was pure devilish lust that motivated him now.

"Katherine" he announced, turning to address her from the end of the table with a full frontal view of her pubic mound and considerable breasts. He paused for a moment for Joshua to zoom the overhead cameras so the full view of Katherine's nudity from various angles could be displayed on the large screen set up for the audience.

"You have now revealed yourself to us and made the required pledges of secrecy and debauchery. Now you will submit to a detailed examination of your naked charms, recorded by photography. Mr. Halpern, please begin."

Morris Halpern at her head gestured to her face. "Here lies Katherine," he said, "beautiful of face. Her even features are crowned with long, wavy hair of a chestnut brown."

He opened his robe and wrapped strands of her hair around his penis. "Her rosebud mouth is outlined by full though delicate lips that turn up at the corners in a perpetual smile." He leaned over and kissed her deeply, eventually inserting his tongue into her mouth and exploring her tongue and teeth.

"This isn't too bad", thought Katherine. "It's kind of nice. I think he really likes me, and he sure knows how to kiss."

However, these lovely thoughts were quickly dispelled as Halpern suddenly grabbed her head and turned it viciously to one side. Pinching her nose shut to open her mouth, he thrust his naked penis into the back of her throat until she almost gagged. Katherine had never sucked my cock before and had showed little interest in doing so. Now she was being forced as Halpern held her head and fucked his cock in and out of her mouth.

"Katherine," said the Reverend softly as they all eagerly watched this raping of her virgin mouth. "The members of our Fellowship have many ways to use your body to satisfy their carnal lusts. Submit, and it will become a great joy to you."

I knew this last was a lie, but a necessary one to quell Katherine's rising panic. She had begun to struggle violently against her bonds as she felt the head of Halpern's penis closing off her windpipe. The Reverend's softly spoken words seemed to calm her, and moments later, Halpern withdrew.

Garrard and Ponsonby now stepped forward from opposite sides of the Altar. Each grasped one of Katherine's beautiful full breasts crowned with dark brown areolas the size of shillings. Ponsonby was a bit of a prat and liked to hear himself talk, so he was the one who took up the narrative.

"Ah Katherine, my dear," he began, fondling her left breast and feeling its soft, firm weight in his hand. "How often have we on the church board found excuses to visit the church office and lean across your desk to view the magnificent globes of your boobs as we pretended to talk to you about important church matters."

"They don't matter. All that matters is this mound of femininity on your chest which is now revealed to us completely, no blouse or bra to obstruct the view that arouses us, open to our view and touch."

He held his hand flat open against her nipple, palm down, and began to move it in gentle circles. On her other nipple, Garrard began the same treatment. Her nipples immediately began to stand up tight and erect, and Katherine began to breathe faster as she felt herself aroused again.

This up-and-down cycle of arousal began to build and intensify her sexual response. Every time she was again aroused in another erogenous zone, it was higher and faster, the sexual sensations deeper and longer and more easily started. She wondered how far it would go before they completely ruled her being.

"Ah dear Katherine," Ponsonby continued, "your nipples are pert and sensitive. We will enjoy abusing them." He leered at her. "Your areolas are large, puffy, and dusky in colour. I think we will pierce them before too long. We have some nice nipple rings with the crest of the Fellowship that should do nicely."

Before Katherine could separate her shock at that possibility from her intense arousal at the nipple and breast stimulation they were giving her, first Ponsonby and then Garrard mounted the Altar and sat astride her midriff, pushing her breasts together to clasp their thrusting penises between her tit pillows.

Their cock thrusts in this position became longer, all the way to her chin, and she found herself sticking out her tongue to lick the heads of their penises. Incredibly, despite her fears, she found herself wondering what each cock would feel like embedded in her pussy. She wouldn't have long to wait to find out.

Ponsonby and Garrard dismounted and opened a drawer in the side of the Altar. Each withdrew a black flogger, the leather tongues embedded in an ebony handle. The first lashes on her breasts drove the breath from Katherine's lungs and then drew a long wail from her throat. "Aaaaaahhaaahhhh Oooooaaaaah."

Ponsonby on her left side was taller and cut harder on her left tit than Garrard did on her right, but both had soon marked the creamy skin of her breasts and the valley between them with streaks of red. The members of the Fellowship chanted the stroke count until it reached twenty. The two men placed the floggers back in the drawer and turned to Alan Sweet at the foot of the bed.

"And here," Sweet giggled like a little perv, "we have Katherine's sweet little bum hole. Isn't it a perfect O?" He rubbed and pinched her buttocks, then licked his index finger and inserted it slowly into Katherine's anus, swirling it around inside her rectum. Katherine was mortified at this public invasion of her arse, even more at the thought of further activity in that most secret of her body places.

She remembered the drawings in Petersen's libidinous text in the church library. Her arse, she realized, was exposed and now a target for their lusts. Sweet pulled out his finger and licked it lasciviously. Then he nodded to the Reverend John Petersen.

"Well, Katherine, now we come to the best part, don't we?" Petersen's little chuckle was meant to be upbeat and fun-loving, but the audience licked their lips. Sex is, after all, about fucking. It's a serious matter. Life is about the cock in the cunt.

"Yes, my friends and fellow members, we now can see clearly what Katherine has been concealing behind that desk of hers these months, the object of our lustful imaginings, a pussy of delicate beauty, and a treasure too long hidden from us. Behold Katherine's cunt."

He stepped into the valley between her outstretched legs and ran his hands lasciviously up and down her thighs. "Ah, Katherine. So soft, so firm, so plump. Your alabaster thighs, my dear, they form a perfect frame for your perfect pussy."

"And here," he said, reaching up to her belly with his hand, "the perfect round little tummy to cushion our own bellies as we debauch your delicious body with our lusts."

He paused here, looking down at her round stomach punctuated by its large navel. I think he knew he was going too far with these purple passages of praise, so he composed himself and carried on with the examination, running his hands over her hips.

"And here, my friends, are Katherine's hips, forming the perfect bowl at the bottom of her belly that points all the way down to ... here." On the word "points", he stuck out a dramatic finger toward her navel and drew it slowly as he spoke down the line of her abdomen to her pubic mound, ending with it in her pussy on the word "here". He paused to let the audience appreciate the perfection of Katherine's crotch and to build their anticipation of her ravishment.

Pulling apart her pussy lips, he continued. "Beneath these wonderfully aromatic pussy hairs, we have luscious full vulva lips which I hold open for your inspection." Joshua was now zooming his lens in, and Katherine's opened quim filled the large screen.

"Inside, fellow members, you can see the structures of her vulva valley in perfect alignment. Starting at the top, her clitoral hood."

He gave the hood a light massage and then a harder pinch, rolling it between thumb and forefinger.

"Behold, Katherine's clitoris." He pulled back the hood to reveal the end of her little nub. "Ah, her little man has decided to row his boat" he chuckled as her clit began to stand forth from its hood, and her hips began to lift instinctively in arousal.

"Ah, that's good," he said, observing this response. "We like a female who has easy clitoral arousal. Let's hope our ritual will fill your cunt and satisfy all the needs of your clitoris."

"Moving down," he continued, "we have Katherine's inner labia, now pink and small, but we hope later a deep red and much larger." The chuckle this time was accompanied by titters from the audience.

"And finally, this little opening called the introitus, small but so important, because it leads us joyfully into our final goal and destination, Katherine's cunt." Kneeling down, he said, "Now for the taste of Katherine".

She could feel the tip of his tongue touch her labia and wiggle up and down her slit. He leaned in farther and licked harder with the full length of his tongue and then his lips, which curled juicily around her clit. Katherine's hips began to gyrate as his skilful tongue and mouth on her pussy drove her arousal to a new peak. "Ah ah ah aaaaah aaaaargh" she whimpered breathlessly as an orgasm shook her whole body.

The Reverend continued his mouth assault on her open labia and inserted his tongue into her vagina as far as it would go. After several minutes in which Katherine continued to squirm uncontrollably, he stood up and grinned at his audience with her pussy juice dripping from his chin.

"She tastes wonderful .... so arousing. I hope you all have a chance to taste her." Katherine prayed they didn't. "Let's see how juicy she really is."

Petersen knelt again and poked an experimental finger into Katherine's cunt, and then followed it with two. His pokes got faster and harder, and he used his thumb continuously on her clit.

Katherine began to thrash about in her bonds with an "Aaaaaaaahhh" squeal, and suddenly a stream of clear liquid spurted from her lubricating glands as she was hit with a massive clitoral orgasm.

Petersen nodded happily and told his audience, "See how she so generously creates her sexual lubricants to ease the way for our cocks tonight and many to come later. But first, she must endure pain before pleasure."

Reaching into another drawer, this one in the end of the Altar plinth, he retrieved a smooth brown leather strap about two inches wide. With no warning, he raised his arm and brought the strap down squarely and with force between her legs onto her pussy mound.

The sharp slap of the blow caught me by surprise and I saw Sofia in the audience actually turn away in distress at the sight. For the first time, I felt some concern for Katherine and what was happening to her.

The Reverend Petersen continued to lay strokes of the leather strap across Katherine's vulva. Her wails and cries of pain echoed around the rock walls of the torture room. Her mound of Venus became bruised and swollen under her pubic hair, which no doubt cushioned the vicious strapping somewhat. Her labia grew puffy and the inner lips become crimson and distended.

Again the seated members of the Fellowship chanted a count, and when they reached twelve, Petersen set down the strap. Reaching again into the drawer, he withdrew a rectangular box of Indian rosewood ornately carved and set with mother of pearl.

"Behold again," intoned the Reverend, "the Fellowship's Hallowed Prick to open the way into Katherine's organ of pleasure for us."

From the box he removed and held up a very large carved wooden penis, its surface polished and glistening in the light. Fashioned from dark solid oak, it replicated a man's penis in every detail from the veins on the shaft to the flaring corona head, slightly curved and fissured with the frenulum, to even the urethral opening at the tip of the penis.

It was huge, nearly twice as large as a large man's penis. Katherine's eyes popped wide at the sight of this mammoth organ and with the fear of what it might do to her waiting quim.

The Reverend Petersen set down the box and took a medical lubricant out of the drawer, applying it to the tip and shaft of the wooden penis. "Our Hallowed Prick will now prepare the way for us into Katherine's place of pleasure."

He applied the broad head of the cock to Katherine's vulva lips and pushed to force her labia to open wide. "Uuunnnnnggh", she groaned as she felt the solid wood prick pushing aside her sex lips and ploughing its way up the channel of her vagina.

When he had fully encased the huge wooden cock in Katherine's cunt, Petersen began a slow thrusting motion that built in speed and depth. Katherine began to cry and pull at her bonds as the penis stretched her vaginal canal and banged up again her cervix. "Aaaaaiieeeee," she cried. "Ooooh please, take it out. Take it out."

Petersen ignored this. Attached to the base of the wooden penis was a rubber replica of a man's testicles. It contained an exotic oil to which had been added a blend of hot spices designed to irritate the walls of a woman's vagina. As one hand continued to thrust the penis in and out of Katherine's cunt, the other squeezed the rubber testicles.

The oil shot from the urethral opening of the penis ravishing Katherine's pussy and coated her cunt walls. Immediately she felt the heat as the wooden cock continued to batter her pussy, and it built to a hot flame. "Aaaaaahhh aaaaah aaah" she cried and tore at her bonds, twisting from side to side and heaving up her pelvis.

Slowly the Reverend withdrew the wooden penis and set it aside. Katherine's pussy lips were splayed wide open and red with engorgement. Her dark pubic hair was wet with oil and her own spendings as her vagina had attempted to lubricate the thrusting of the giant cock and dilute the peppered oil to reduce irritation.

Petersen then produced a soft white towel from beneath the Altar and gently removed the moisture from her pubic mound.

Panting with the pain and exertion of this invasion of her vagina, Katherine was now acutely aware that she was bound, spread eagle, on this table that they called an Altar of the Fellowship, her tits, arse, and cunt available to any of them who felt like abusing her. And she was to feel honoured and enjoy all these attentions? Bloody hell!

Katherine's thoughts were interrupted by a sudden hush. Silence had fallen on the secret sex room below the church basement. The Reverend Petersen had removed his robe. In the monitor over her head, Katherine could see why everyone had fallen silent. The Reverend's tall, handsome figure was now completely nude.

The sudden sight of the naked Reverend caught me by surprise too, to say nothing of Katherine's shock as she lay on the Altar looking up. His prick was huge, the longest and thickest Katherine had ever seen, with a beautiful glans penis shaped like a slender arrow head.

The most striking feature of the Reverend's cock, however, were two stainless steel pins embedded, one vertically and one horizontally, across the width of his cock head. The end of each pin was adorned with a ball of silver metal that stuck out on both sides of his corona. Katherine, watching a close-up in the monitor overhead, couldn't take her eyes off his prick and its dramatic piercings.

"It's called the magic cross," grinned the Reverend. "The one horizontally is an ampallang, and the one vertically is an apadravya. Those terms come from the language of the Dayak people native to Borneo who invented them. In practice, Dayak men can't be married without the ampallang. It gives their wives the ultimate pleasure women can have and necessary to a happy marriage."

The Reverend waggled his hips to make his penis shake from side to side sensuously. He was clearly enjoying the attention Katherine was giving his sex organ.

"The steel balls will rub the ribbed walls of your vagina when I fuck you," he continued. "It's called the magic cross because it will do magic things to your pussy. It will drive you wild, I promise. They will stroke and chafe your G-spot like mad when I fuck you in any position and, incidentally, they will also vibrate inside my cock next to the sensitive nerves in my cock head, the ones that give me the most intense pleasure. They will drive me wild too, I promise."

He advanced between Katherine's legs and held his penis at the entrance to her vagina. Ponsonby leaned over her abdomen and held open her labia to facilitate the entrance of his Primate into the grotto of this new victim of their lust.

The moment had come. Joshua zoomed his camera and the flashes illuminated a sexual tableau beautiful in its colour and geometry and arousing in its spectacle while the audience's anticipation of intercourse reached its peak.

It was a vista worthy of a Turner painting. Katherine's pussy mound was surmounted by its luxurious thatch of chestnut brown pubic hair, curling in waves up to the edges of her pussy lips. Her labia drawn open formed a perfect oval in contrasting shades of coral within which the audience could see her clitoris standing up from its hood, ready for the final act, and her inner labia, now reddened with arousal brought on by the Reverend's severe finger poking, his strapping of her pussy mound, and his insertion of the great wooden dildo.

Set against this perfect picture of exposed female genitalia was the head of the Reverend's coral cock head with its steel pins flashing in the light.

He began rubbing his penis up and down her inner labia to moisten it for the penetration, circling it around her clitoris, revelling in the soft, wet, warm feeling of her genitals and observing Katherine's own arousal as she felt her body building to another climax. To her bewilderment, she found herself wanting to ignore her fear and take pleasure in her own lustful feelings and body sensations. She even admitted to herself that she desperately wanted to feel this enormous penis with its bizarre piercings moving in her vagina.

She got her wish. The Reverend Petersen slowly pushed the head of his penis into position between her labia, stretching them around his glans. With a controlled shove of his buttocks, he drove his erect shaft into her wet pussy.

Katherine would remember that moment for years afterwards: the waves of guilt, anger, embarrassment, and utter helplessness that she felt, now helplessly chained to the Altar of the Fellowship, her nakedness lewdly displayed to the members of the Fellowship and the audience headed by Mrs. Wilkins. Her face flushed red with intense shame as she felt the Reverend Petersen's huge penis, pierced and menacing, rubbing across the vulva gateway into her body and then sliding up into her vagina.

In the days to come, Katherine would always look back in amazement at how those intense feelings of shame and anguish suddenly gave way to astonishment, curiosity, and a deep arousal she had never experienced before as she felt the Reverend's cock moving up into her cunt. She felt an agony of defilement at being fucked by a clergyman to whom she had looked for moral rectitude and spiritual guidance, and who was now using his sex organ to indulge his own carnal desires. Her agony suddenly dissolved into blissful rapture and violent new sensations of pleasure coursing throughout her body. No man's penis had ever filled her up like that, and the magic cross was indeed driving her entire body to new heights of sexual pleasure.