The Corruption of Katherine Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The low-angle view from Joshua's camera as seen by the watchers on the big screen showed the Reverend's powerful buttocks hammering down between Katherine's spread thighs with slapping thuds like a butcher's blows on a piece of meat to tenderize it. Most arousing was the sight of the animated sex machine at the conjunction of their bum cracks. Above Katherine's supine form, Petersen's huge testicles bounced with each hammer stroke down and up, riding above the straight, stiff shaft of his penis which alternately disappeared into the depths of Katherine's vagina and then re-appeared out as far as the flange of his glans before driving in again.

His cock soon was coated with foam from Katherine's vaginal lubricants, whipped up white by the surging force of his fucking. Below his shaft, Katherine's pussy mound of red-brown pubic hair moistened with sweat, her labia spread grotesquely wide around the Reverend's thick penis, and dribbles of sex juices slowly seeping down from her cunt across her arse hole to stain the crimson satin of the Altar.

The camera at the front of the Altar showed Petersen leaning over Katherine's naked body, her breasts bouncing with each powerful thrust of his member, his eyes narrowly fixed on her face and a wolfish grin on his lips. Like a predator, he had seized his prey and was now devouring her to satisfy his carnal appetite.

Katherine's consciousness slowly dissolved into a wonderland of sexual arousal. Her whole body throbbed with each thrust of the magic penis with its four steel balls at the ends of the cross shafts ripping up and down over the corrugated ribs of her vagina, stimulating the sensitive nerve endings in her pussy walls and sending lightning bolts of sexual excitement throughout her body.

She closed her eyes and let herself go, drifting into the wild sensations that rose from her tormented pussy in waves that engulfed her whole being. She had never felt so alive. Her hips started to move upwards with each inward thrust of the Reverend's penis and she gave voice in animal grunts to the fierce ravishment of her cunt: "Ah ah ah ah oh ah argh aaaaaaargh. ah ah ah oh oh ah ah aaaaargh."

Suddenly it stopped. She opened her eyes, bewildered. She saw and felt with no small dismay that the Reverend had withdrawn his penis from her vagina and was now holding it over her pubic mound. She watched as it gently swayed its coral head from side to side, its magic cross of piercings glinting in the overhead lights, its shaft glistening with her sex juices and brushing her pubic hairs.

His wife Janice had left my side and approached the Altar, removing from a small drawer in its side a small object and handing it to Petersen. He held it aloft so the audience in the gallery could see. It was a cock ring of flexible, white rubber with an enormous white claw embedded in its upper surface. He stretched it wide and fitted it over the head of his penis, pulling it up to clasp his shaft close to his testicles.

The Reverend lowered his erect cock again to rub Katherine's cunt lips, now dripping with her pussy emissions, and eased it right up inside again with a Mona Lisa smile of satisfaction at that divine feeling of his cock inside her cunt. He held his penis firmly inside Katherine's vagina for a moment so we could see clearly the dual purpose of the cock ring. It kept his penis rigid, of course, but the claw was planted firmly against Katherine's clitoris. As he ground his hips against her mound of Venus, the claw rasped back and forth across her clit.

Katherine's eyes popped open as this new sensation caught her by surprise and sent new bolts of sexual lightning into her nervous system, this time from a different source. "Oh oh oh ah haha ah oh" she grunted, lashing her head from side to side and heaving her belly up and down against Petersen's, who was now stretched out on her prone form, sucking her nipples while his cock soaked in her pussy and rotating his hips so the claw on his cock ring rubbed and revolved on her clitoris.

Then he pushed his torso up, grabbed Katherine's naked hips, and began another round of fierce fucking. His cock in her cunt was a blur as he thrust deep and fast, foaming her pussy liquids at the lips of her vulva and coating his shaft. With each thrust, the claw rasped across Katherine's clit while the magic cross embedded in his cock head raked the walls of her cunt. She went into a totally dreamlike state of full-body stimulation: eyes closed, all modesty forgotten, her body heaving with each thrust of the Reverend's great penis, her mind totally focussed on the amazing sensations that were exploding into her nerve endings from her clit and her cunt. "Ooooooh aaaaaah aaaaargh aaaarrrrggggggh. Eeeeee. Eeeeeaaah. AAAAAAAhhhh."

Katherine would never remember afterwards how long the fucking lasted, except that it seemed forever. She came at least three times. Each time an orgasm hit her, each one stronger and longer that the last, she pulled and twisted at the bonds that held her arms and legs in a vain attempt to ease the relentless stimulation of her sex organs. Each time she came, she didn't think she could take any more of the Reverend's devilish penis, but then as the orgasm subsided, she found herself off again, building to another climax.

In that state of complete arousal, she didn't see Mrs. Wilkins dropping her drawers under her skirt and shamelessly frigging her clit in the front row, then inserting a monstrous rubber cock up into her cunt. The other members of the Wilkins sex group had undressed completely and were sucking and fucking each other in positions that afforded them a good view of Katherine's ravishment on the Altar in front of them.

She didn't see Janice beside me drop down and lift the head of my cock into her mouth and start to stroke in and out. She didn't see the senior Fellows beside her drop their robes and start to stroke their own cocks into a stiff stand in anticipation of getting their own piece of her luscious pussy. Katherine was in sex heaven, too far gone to notice anything or be embarrassed at the sex show she was putting on or the cameras that were capturing every violation of her beautiful body.

Finally the Reverend Petersen began to slow his fucks, holding his penis deep inside Katherine's vagina on the in thrust before withdrawing and thrusting in again. Then he suddenly speeded up again to a furious pace, his belly slapping against her pubic mound and his balls banging against her bum. "Uuuunnngggh aaah aaaah aaaaarrrgghhh," he groaned as his orgasm hit him and he felt the hot sperm jetting from his cock into the recesses of Katherine's cunt.

Petersen's thrusts of his softening penis slowed and then stopped. The audience was treated to one last tableau of the Reverend's crotch pushed up against Katherine's spread thighs, his cock in her cunt, before he slowly withdrew his penis. His semen gushed from between her labia to the applause of the assembled Fellowship. He stood up and nodded to the four churchmen on the platform.

Halpern at her head loosed her wrists while Ponsonby and Garrard did the same for her ankles. They let her sit up and stretch her muscles, a brief respite in the rigours of her first initiation fucking. I felt a rush of emotion as I watched her hang her head. Was it shame or exhaustion? Yet as I felt pity for the hard fucking she'd had, I also felt very aroused, aided by Janice's expert mouth, and certainly aware that Katherine had suffered no real harm. Indeed, her blind bliss at three massive orgasms in succession constituted a whole new category beyond pain and pleasure.

However, the Fellowship did not wait for any further reactions. They pushed her up onto the red satin surface of the Altar and forced her up onto her hands and knees.

Ponsonby then extracted a short leather whip from the drawer in the side of the Altar. It had a braided leather handle and the end of the whip was split in two with embedded metal studs. As Halpern held her hands, Ponsonby slashed the whip down on her left bum cheek with an audible crack.

"Ahhhhh" cried Katherine, as much in fear and surprise as pain. "Eeeeeh" she cried again as Ponsonby laid into her right buttock. Her cries became longer and wetter as her face dampened with tears and her breath came in gasps.

The audience had again taken up a count of whip strokes. As they chanted, they watched her arse cheeks redden under Ponsonby's assault, but they also remarked on the wetness of her crack, which was now running again with sex juices.

When they reached twenty, Ponsonby threw down the whip, mounted the Altar behind Katherine, and rammed his cock into her waiting cunt. "Aaaaaah ah ah ah aaaarrrrh" cried Katherine as waves of pleasure assaulted her.

Somewhere in the depths of her conscious mind, she realized that the pain in her bum was being somehow translated into the heights of sexual pleasure which were again threatening to engulf her whole being. As Ponsonby rutted in and out of her cunt, his belly slapping her bum, she surrendered herself completely to the feeling.

The sex subsided as Ponsonby grunted his orgasm and gouts of his semen plastered the recesses of Katherine's throbbing cunt. As soon as he withdrew, Horace Garrard laid himself on the Altar on his back and slithered under Katherine, much to her surprise.

Looking down between her pendulous breasts, she saw Garrard lift his short, thick penis up to the mouth of her cunt, rub the head voluptuously in the warm, wet lips he found there, and then with an upward thrust, pushed his cock entirely into her cunt. He then began a series of rhythmic thrusts which she found quite pleasurable, but not on the scale of the two previous fucks.

However, just as she began to relax and enjoy the fucking, Alan Sweet mounted the Altar with a wicked grin and moved behind her into the position recently vacated by Ponsonby. She felt the head of Sweet's long, thin prick rubbing up and down her pussy lips, which were now filled with Garrard's cock. But it was only to lubricate his cock head with her vaginal fluid. To her horror and dismay, she then felt his penis probing at her arse. The probe became more insistent at her bum hole and eventually proved strong enough to enter her rectum.

Katherine was shocked. No one had ever even suggested that anal intercourse was pleasurable. Certainly no man had ever tried sticking his penis into her arse. I know, because we had talked about it once on the way home from our interview with the Reverend in the church library, the one in which he had showed her the picture of bum fucking. So I knew what the look of disbelief on her face meant.

Yet here again, I could see Katherine's own sexual nature responding magnificently to these new sensations. She could now feel two cocks inside her, one in her pussy and one in her arse, separated by only a thin membrane. Undoubtedly, the two men who were fucking her could feel the other man's cock thrusting inside her. Certainly they both set to fucking her with a will and great enjoyment, moving deeper and faster as they unleashed their libidos.

But it was nothing compared to Katherine's delight. The two cocks were doubling her pleasure and created great pressure on her G spot. The extra stimulation in that special place in Katherine's sexual architecture began to push her back into that realm of bliss she had experienced with the Reverend's magic penis.

However, just as she was getting used to the new sensation of a double penetration, she suddenly looked up to find Morris Halpern's naked penis waggling right in front of her. Without a word, he grabbed her by the hair and pushed the head of his cock into her mouth. He then began a vigorous thrusting that pushed every second or third stroke of his prick into her throat and made her gag. Whatever pleasure she had felt at being fucked by two men in her arse and pussy was now gone. This was about Halpern's pleasure, not hers.

Lights flashed, cameras whirred, the audience revelled in the scene. The sacrificial lamb on the Altar of the Fellowship was now submitting to a triple penetration: mouth, arse, and pussy. All Katherine's holes were filled with penises vigorously thrusting away and giving great pleasure to the men attached to them. Katherine's public humiliation was now complete, and Mrs. Wilkins gloated.

However, her initiation was not quite over.

When all three had come and deposited their semen in one of Katherine's orifices, they grabbed her and once again plunked her on her back and restrained her. Then each male Fellow who had been watching doffed his robes and mounted the Altar to fuck her while female Fellows took turns squatting over her face to force her to lick their pussies.

Katherine had never tasted cunt before, even her own secretions. It was pleasant enough, however, and somehow familiar. But she had no time to contemplate this new experience of women. With each new penis in her vagina, Katherine's body pleasure had grown urgent, and she experienced orgasm after orgasm until she was panting and exhausted. Her pussy ran white with come and her labia were red from multiple fuckings.

The last man dismounted. They released Katherine's bonds. The Reverend came forward to pull her gently to her feet. "Welcome, Katherine," he said solemnly. "Welcome to our Fellowship."

Taking her by the hand, the Reverend led a dazed Katherine to a chair beside the Altar. A member of the Fellowship brought her a robe which she put on with a nod of gratitude and sat down. Before I could speak to her, though, the Reverend's wife, Janice, got up from her chair and took my arm and pulled me up.

"Now, my friend," said the Reverend, more to his audience than to me, "since you have given up your lovely companion to our lusts tonight, and to her continuing servitude in our Fellowship of lust and sexual depravity, we must have evidence of your own willingness to participate fully in our orgiastic rituals."

"My dear," he said to Janice, "if you will." He sat down beside Katherine as Janice led me to the Altar.

Janice removed my robe and motioned for me to mount the Altar and lie down on my back. She removed an object from the drawer in the side of the Altar. Then she removed her own robe, displaying her own tawny body to the delight of the audience in the Wilkins gallery of lubricious couples.

Janice had chosen not to denude her lovely pussy of hair, but instead gloried in her luscious blonde thatch that only partially concealed voluptuous, full labia that seemed to entice every watching male to explore her vaginal depths further and at great length. I knew I wanted to fuck her the moment I saw her cunt.

Now Janice mounted the Altar and began to massage my prick. She spread my legs so the audience had a clear view of my erect penis and testicles. At first, her fingertips ran up and down my shaft and lightly over my balls, while her devilish tongue did a dance on the corona.

Reversing her position, she straddled my face and forced her cunt down on my mouth. The sight and smell of her pussy close up certainly got my attention. The spread of her legs opened up her inner labia to my view, as well as her pert clitoris peeking out from its hood. Automatically I stuck out my tongue and savoured the taste of her juices.

She leaned over and started to slap my erect penis from side to side with sweeping slaps of both hands. It got hot but it didn't hurt that much, and I found to my astonishment that it made me really randy. I renewed my licking with vigour.

Janice got up and retrieved an object from the drawer of sex toys set into the plinth of the Altar. It was a metal ring with four machine screws fitted into threaded holes in its circumference. This she carefully fitted over my cock and positioned it snugly just behind the corona. Then she tightened the screws. Oh, the delicious pressure of those screws on the delicate nerve endings in my cock head.

I leaped from the altar, grabbed Janice, and threw her down on her back. Instantly, Petersen and his church officers seized her wrists and ankles and pinned them securely, hands immobilized over her head and legs spread wide apart. I mounted her and eased my newly adorned cock head between her wet, luscious labia, feeling the heat of her cunt and thrusting forward into her pussy, watching her husband watch me fucking his wife.

The gallery was now in frenzied motion. Mrs. Wilkins had been stripped naked and was being assaulted by several young men, three slapping her breasts and pinching her nipples, and one firmly embedding his penis in her vagina. One lovely young wife was seated on a seated man's cock, her cunt lips open between her furry sex lips with his cock jerking up and down in her pussy.

My own cock was on fire. The cock ring around my glans rattled and vibrated against Janice's pussy walls as I attacked her cunt with fierce thrusts to the hilt. I threw back my head and laughed and laughed as the bolts of sexual lightning flashed from my loins conjoined to hers and lit up the nerves interlaced through my body.

I was engulfed in sexual desire, my whole body vibrating and all my senses focussed on fucking Janice. I watched her boobs bouncing and her cunt juicing as my cock ran up into her furrow again and again. I listened as her breath became ragged and she moaned with each thrust. I felt her cunt cream as my cock became warm and slick with her wetness. I smelled her body odour and the sharp pheromone smell of her pussy juice on my cock, on my fingers. I tasted her pussy juice on my tongue as I ran it over my lips that had kissed her cunt.

Finally I came in great gouts of sperm, and I held my shrinking cock into her cunt as long as I could. Then it popped from her brimming quim, and I stood up. The unexpected applause from my audience made me blush. Janice laughed as she was released from her bonds and stood up.

Like Katherine, I was now a full member of the Fellowship. What that would mean in the coming days and weeks was still a mystery.