The Corruption of Sue Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
812 Followers

During their meal, the two talked about nothing in particular until Wade said, "I really love your nipples. I bet they're really sensitive, aren't they?" Sue had a mouthful of food, so she just nodded. "You know, they would really look great with piercings, like a set of rings or large barbells. You should think about it. Maybe a clit piercing as well. You should ask Margo about it."

Sue swallowed her bite of food and replied, "I think I will. I have seen some pictures of women with piercings and I think they looked really nice. So, Margo tells me that you like to inflict pain and like anal sex. Is that correct?"

Wade looked pensive for a moment and then uttered a feeble, "Yeah, is that alright with you?"

Sue looked at him sternly for a couple of seconds, then smiled and said, "You can do anything you want with me. I have never done either of those things, but I'm anxious to try, especially anal!"

"Really," Wade exclaimed!

Sue laughed and said, "Yes, really. I'm ready to start now. What would you like to do to me?"

Wade stood, pulled Sue from her seat and then hugged and kissed her. Sue melted into his arms as they kissed. She was so aroused by what was coming she could feel her pussy juice running down her leg. When Wade released her, he said, "There are a few things I need to tell you. First, you need a 'safe word'. It's a word for you to say when things become too much for you. It shouldn't be something you might shout out in the throes of ecstasy."

Sue thought for a second and then said, "How about London? I have always wanted to go there."

Wade replied, "London is terrific. If I hear you say that I will stop immediately. Next, I would like to put these ankle and wrist cuffs on you." Sue held out her arms and then her legs as Wade putt the cuffs on. They were black nylon with a soft padding on the inside and were held on with Velcro straps. Each cuff had a small retaining clip attached to each one. Sue figured she would learn what each one did later. "Alright, the last thing I want to tell you is that I promise to not leave any permanent marks on your body. So, why don't you lie on the bed on your stomach and I'll get things together.

Sue did as she was told and was shaking with anticipation. She could hear Wade rummaging about for several minutes until she felt a tug on her right ankle. Next there was a tug on her left ankle which pulled her legs vey wide. The next thing Wade did was to push several pillows under her belly which caused her ass to sit high in the air. Lastly, Wade attached straps to her wrist cuffs. Apparently, those were tied to the feet of the bed so that her arms were spread wide as well. She lay there for several minutes until she heard a swishing sound and then she was struck by what felt like a mop. Sue turned her head and saw that Wade was holding something that resembled a mop with a short handle, only the mop head was made up thin leather straps.

Wade saw Sue looking, so he moved it close to her face and said, "This is called a flogger. It's based on the cat of nine tails of maritime lore. So, what did you think?"

Sue shrugged the best that she could and said, "I wasn't particularly impressed with the first strike."

Wade Grinned and said, "You'll be impressed in a minute."

Moments later, Sue heard another swish, but this time she was struck much harder which caused her to grunt. She felt the sting on her ass where the leather met her skin. All of a sudden, Wade began to rain blows to her ass, back, thighs and calves. The whole of the back of her body stung, but it wasn't overwhelming her. Wade continued his assault while Sue moaned with every strike. Sue had decided to follow Margo's advice to let go and enjoy the sensations. All of a sudden, Sue realized why some people enjoyed this kind of treatment. Sue absorbed Wade's strikes until he decided to change implements.

Wade had picked up a riding crop with two long leather loops at the end. The rest of the implement was made of braided leather. He smacked his hand a couple of times and then moved out of Sue's view. A moment later she heard a different swish and was struck with a more severe localized pain on her right ass cheek. Quickly, Wade followed up with 20 more strikes all over her back side, including the bottoms of her feet. Wade paused for a few seconds as he moved towards the end of the bed, leaned over and then smacked Sue's anus with a hard blow.

Sue was surprised by the shot to her anus more than anything. She, actually, liked the sting a little bit. She had, however, reflexively, pulled her ass cheeks together causing Wade to cry out, "Do not pull your ass cheeks together and hide your anus to me!" Sue relaxed her ass cheeks only to have her anus struck 10 more times in quick succession. She concentrated very hard to keep her cheeks apart and was rewarded with a 'good girl' when Wade had finished.

Next Wade said, "Okay, time to flip you over like a pancake so we can take care of your other side. Wade unhooked her from the restraints, had her turn over onto her back and move until her ass was at the end of the bed. He had Sue lie back down with pillows under her ass and lower back. He secured her wrists so that they were spread above her head and then he reattached her ankles. This time, however, Sue's legs were spread to a point where she was doing the splits. Sue's pussy was spread wide and was copiously drooling her girl cream. When Wade had her secured, he checked his work and could smell her arousal. He ran a couple of fingers in her pussy, took a sniff and then licked his fingers clean. He then ran the braided leather of the riding crop in and out of her pussy a few times and then he shoved it up her ass.

Sue's immediate thought was, 'finally, something is penetrating me!'. Wade picked up the flogger again and began striking her tits, pussy and inner thighs. Again, Sue just let go and enjoyed the sensations. She really liked it when he was striking her breasts so she asked, "Wade, could you concentrate on my tits and nipples for a while?" He nodded, smiled, dropped the flogger and pulled the riding crop out of Sue ass and began hitting her tits hard with it. Sue was moaning with pleasure as he struck her nipples hard. She then asked, "Could you pinch my nipple hard, pull them up as hard as you can and then strike that breast relentlessly?"

Wade couldn't believe his ears. This gorgeous woman was asking him to do things to her. She didn't seem to be affected at all, but was enjoying everything he was doing to her. She even moaned in pleasure as he shoved the crop in and out of her pussy and asshole. After Wade, had done to both of Sue's breasts what she had asked, she asked one more favor. "Will you release my arms so I can spread my pussy lips while you strike my wide-open pussy? I think I might like that as well!" Again, Wade shook his head in disbelief as he moved to unhook Sue's wrists from the straps holding her. When she was released, she moved her arms about and then reached down between her legs, grabbed her pussy lips and pulled them wide exposing her vagina, urethra and clitoris. Wade just stood and admired the sight of Sue's widespread pussy and then smacked it hard with the riding crop. Sue moaned and said, "Again, harder!" Wade complied and then Sue repeated her request. Sue had him do this ten times until tears began to form in her eyes. Finally, she said, "You can eat my pussy now until I cum all over your face!"

Wade was so enamored with this woman that he did as she asked. He began eating her pussy as well as he could, she even continued to hold her lips open. After a while, Sue was moaning loudly and she cried out, "STICK SOME FINGERS IN ME, RUB MY G-SPOT AND SUCK ON MY CLIT!" He did as he was instructed and was rewarded a minute later with a tremendous gush of Sue's ejaculate on his hand and face. Wade moved as if he was going to stop, but Sue screamed "DON'T YOU FUCKING STOP UNTIL I TELL YOU TO!!!" He resumed his pussy eating and finger fucking until Sue had two more gushers and then begged him to stop.

Sue was panting hard as she lay there with a smile on her face. She said, why don't you release my legs and then kiss me. He unclipped her ankles from the straps and pulled her into a lustful kiss which went on for 5 minutes. When they broke the kiss, Sue said, "I would like some really cold water to drink and I really feel like drinking some beer!" Wade went to the phone, ordered 4 large bottles of Evian, a bucket of ice and a six pack of beer. He was told his order would be up in ten minutes, so he went to fetch a robe to accept the order.

As they waited Sue said, "I think I'm a bit of an exhibitionist at heart. When the person delivers our order, will you let the person into the room and ask him or her what their name is?" Wade said he would. In the meantime, Sue went into the bathroom to see how she looked in the mirror. Her hair was tousled and she was red all over her front and back from the whipping that Wade had given her. There were a few welts and her pussy was bright red from the last treatment he had given her, but for the most part she really enjoyed what he had done.

She went back into the room, lay on the bed and spread her legs wide very luridly, like she was posing for porn pictures. When she heard the knock on the door, she began to play lazily with her clit as she heard Wade ask the young man to come in and what his name was. He responded that his name was Robert and then he asked where he should put the water, ice and beer. Sue spoke up and said, "Set them on the bedside table in here."

Robert walked into the main part of the room and could smell the aroma of a woman's sex. He heard the voice of a woman tell him to put the stuff on the bedside table, so he made his way into the room. The vision that greeted him nearly made him drop his load on the floor. The most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on was lying with her legs spread and was playing with herself. He stood and stared for a moment until he regained his faculties and set his load on the bedside table. He was going to turn and go until Sue said, "Don't leave yet, Robert. So how old are you?" He managed to squeak out 19. She then asked, "Do you like how I look?" All he could do was nod. Sue giggled and asked, "Am I making you hard?" Again, Robert nodded. Sue then said, "I'm afraid I'm an awful tease and I think my lover is going to have to punish me. He will, probably, ram his big hard cock into my ass all night long. Do you think that is an appropriate punishment?" Robert looked at Sue dumfounded by what she was saying. As he stood there staring at her, she stood up, walked up to him, kissed his cheek and said, "Thank you for bringing my water and beer. Maybe I will see you again sometime." Robert nodded and then wandered from the room. As he passed Wade, Wade pressed a $20 bill into his palm while Wade said, "Wet dreams!"

Sue took a tall glass that Robert had brought with the beer, ice and water, filled it with ice and water and chugged it down. She then grabbed 2 handfuls of ice and began rubbing the ice all over the front of her body on her tits, belly and pussy. She moaned and said, "This feels so good after what you did to me." She then grabbed a beer and chugged it down from the can, while Wade did the same thing. When their beers were empty, she grabbed another one and did the same, while Wade drank his. Sue grabbed her third can and after a huge belch, which caused them both to laugh, drank it but much slower.

Wade asked, "I thought you didn't like to drink, so what's with the beer?"

Sue laughed as she felt the alcohol begin to hit her system, "Well, the thing is if you had met the me of one week ago, you wouldn't believe what I was like then. Last week my boyfriend of 8 years with whom I had lived for 7 years dumped me. I supported him by working hard until he got a big job in New York after getting his MBA. He left and took all of our money and left me with nothing. The next day I met Margo and she comforted me and then talked me into being who I am now. Last week I had only had sex with one man in the missionary position and had never had an orgasm. Now, I have sucked two cocks, had vaginal sex in several different positions, have had sex with a woman, just had my first BDSM experience and am about to get fucked in the ass for the rest of the night! I just thought having a little buzz going might be nice while getting my butt reamed. So, what do you say? I really want to get my ass fucked because I think I'm going to like it a lot. You are going to be the first guy to do it.

"I'm thinking I want to kneel on the floor with my wrists attached to my ankles. All I ask is that you use some lube and do as I say, okay? I have lube in my bag if you need some."

Wade stood there and listened to Sue's story and when she finished, He said, "I'm so sorry about what happened to you."

Sue laughed, pulled Wade into a hug and said, "You're sweet Wade, in a really demented way." They both chuckled and then Sue continued, "I don't want you to feel sorry for me. I want you to be happy for me. Happy that I have discovered my sexuality! Happy that I won't be saddled with that asshole anymore! And, I want you to be happy that you get to fuck my ass! Now enough talking, make me cum harder than I have ever cum before!"

Sue grabbed a pillow off of the bed, kneeled down on it and then stuck her hands between her legs in order for Wade to attach her right ankle and wrist and then her left ankle and wrist. When she was in position, she asked Wade to bring something she could lay her head on and elevate it so he could have access to her tits, "Because I will want you to pinch and pull on my nipples after a while." Finally, Wade took a small garbage can, upended it and laid a pillow on it for Sue's head. Sue said that it was perfect and to get to business.

She had goosebumps she was so excited. She felt the cold lube that Wade poured at the top of her ass crack and could feel it as it slowly worked its way down to her rosebud. Wade smeared it around and was going to push a finger into her, but Sue told him to stop because she only wanted his cock this time. Wade covered his cock with a thick coating of lube as he admired Sue's anal crinkle. Finally, he took a deep breath, positioned his cock which was iron hard, and pressed into Sue's little hole. It took a few moments, but Sue's sphincter began to yield to the pressure he was applying. He finally breached her ass with a pop which caused Sue to gasp.

Wade held still for a few seconds until Sue told him to give her some more. After several minutes, Wade was fully inside Sue's rectum. She was hot and tight and felt really good. Sue, for her part was ecstatic that Wade felt so good in her tight little ass. She was happy that she had no virgin holes left and felt like an accomplished slut. She turned her head towards Wade, smiled and said, "Fuck my ass now Wade! Fuck me however you want, soft or hard, slow or fast. Just fuck me!"

Wade pulled out slowly until just the tip of his cock was inside of Sue and then slowly pushed back in until his pubic hair tickled her ass. Sue was groaning with pleasure as she let go and enjoyed the feel of Wade's cock sliding in and out of her tight ass. Wade enjoyed fucking Sue's ass in this slow, languid way because it allowed him to feel every millimeter of Sue's hot rectum. After several minutes, Sue cried out, "OH, WADE! I LOVE THIS! FUCK ME HARDER AND FASTER NOW!"

Wade stepped up his thrusting into Sue's backdoor causing her to moan louder. Wade was happy that Sue had sucked him off earlier because he would be able to hold off cumming again for quite a while. Also, he had taken a Viagra tablet and was confident he would stay hard for several hours. After several minutes, Sue yelled, "FUCK MY ASS AS HARD AS YOU CAN AND PINCH AND PULL MY NIPPLES AS HARD AS YOU CAN!"

Wade was being constantly surprised by this woman. He had never had any woman he had been with demand to have her ass fucked as hard as he could. Usually they complained that he was too hard on them. But, Sue was on another level of sexuality. He was curious as to how the rest of the night would go. As he had these thoughts, he had pulled out of Sue's ass, got up into a squat, shoved his cock as hard as he could back into her rosebud and then pulled her nipples as hard as he could.

Sue's reaction was immediate as she screamed with pleasure. "FUCK ME WADE! FUCK ME HARD! FUCK ME LIKE THE SLUT I AM! I'M YOUR ASS WHORE TONIGHT!" Sue was in a zone where the only thing that mattered was the cock in her ass and the pain in her tits. She never wanted this to end she felt so good. Additionally, she felt a huge orgasm welling up inside of her. She knew it was going to be a big one and when it, finally, hit she cried out with a low "FFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!" as she felt her girl cum gush out of her like a fire hydrant! Wade hadn't cum yet which pleased her, because she wasn't ready for him to stop. "CUM IN MY ASS WADE! FILL MY COLON WITH YOUR SEED! I WANT TO FEEL YOU DRIPPING DOWN MY LEG ALL DAY TOMORROW!"

Sue's talk was enflaming Wade's libido and before long he felt his own climax upon him. "I'M CUMMING IN YOUR SLUT ASS, SUE!" Sue felt Wade eruption in her rectum and wished her hand were free so that she could bring herself to another climax.

When Wade's orgasm had waned, he pulled from Sue's ass and released her nipples and kneeled on the floor. Sue wasn't done yet by a long shot as she told Wade, "Release my hands from my ankles and then come over here and fuck my face until I tell you to stop!" Wade wasn't used to the women he fucked telling him what to do. He was usually the dominant one, but he couldn't help himself as he obeyed Sue's every order. He released her wrists and then moved the garbage can and got on his knees in front of her. Before he got settled, she told him to grab his riding crop again. So, he stood, grabbed the crop and then knelt before this sex goddess one more time.

Sue sat up a bit and then kissed Wade with more passion than he had ever experienced before. When she broke the kiss, she looked him in the eye and asked, "Are you having fun?" Wade smiled and nodded. Sue then asked, "Why are you still hard? I would have thought you would be pretty droopy by now."

"I took a Viagra tablet earlier, so I will remain very hard for several hours. I may not be able to cum, so think of me as your human sex toy!"

Sue got a huge grin on her face and said, "Oh boy! You may leave this place with blisters on your cock! So, now I want you to fuck my face and strike my ass and anus with that crop while I play with myself. I will tell you when to stop."

Wade couldn't believe again what Sue was saying. "My god, I think I'm falling in love with you!"

Sue smiled and said, "That's nice. Now fuck my throat like you mean it!" She kissed Wade passionately again and then got on her knees and took his cock in her mouth. Wade began thrusting in and out of her mouth like he was fucking her pussy. It just dawned on him that he had never had a woman go 'ass to mouth' before. He shook his head in amazement and couldn't wait for her next trick.

Wade fucked her face until Sue had two orgasms and then it dawned on Sue that he hadn't been in her pussy yet, so she had him fuck her to two more orgasms. After that, she asked him if he had a dildo in his bag of tricks and he came up with a nice big one that was about Bill's size. She got on her knees again, shoved the dildo in her pussy and then told Wade to fuck her ass hard again. They fucked like this for over 40 minutes until Sue had several more orgasms and Wade managed one more.

As they collapsed on the bed, Wade thought he wouldn't be able to have sex for a month. Sue for her part was finally sated. She really enjoyed having Wade in her ass and a toy in her pussy like in her dreams. She couldn't wait to have two real cocks in her that way. It was 4:30 when Sue had her last orgasm and they had collapsed on the bed. Wade was behind her and whispered into her ear, "Would you like to stay here for the rest of the night? I would really like it if you did. We can sleep as long as we need to."

Kalavo
Kalavo
812 Followers