The Corruption of Sue Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue rubbed her ass into Wade's still hard penis and said, "I would love to. Thank you for a wonderful evening. I had a lot of fun."

Wade smiled and said, "No, I need to thank you. You are the most incredible lover I have ever been with. Thank you."

Sue pulled Wade's hand to her breast and then fell asleep.

In the morning, Sue woke up and it took her a moment to remember where she was and who she was with. As she remembered the previous night, a smile overtook her face. When she felt Wade stir, she turned around to look into his eyes and kissed him before she said 'good morning'. Wade smiled and kissed Sue again and they just held each other for a while. Finally, Wade suggested that they take a shower, so they got up and went into the bathroom where they brushed their teeth while the shower warmed up. Sue made to sit on the toilet until Wade asked, "Will you do one more thing for me?"

"What is it you would like me to do?"

"I want you to pee on my face," Wade replied.

"Oh wow! I guess I could do that if you will pee on me," Sue replied.

Wade had a huge smile and said it was a deal. They both got into the shower away from the spray and then Wade got onto his knees. Sue straddled Wade face and then let go with her stream of urine. Wade maneuvered himself so that she peed on his face and then into his wide-open mouth. Because of all the water and beer she had drunk the night before, Sue peed copious amounts onto her human target. When she had finished, she got down on her knees while Wade stood up. He took his cock in his hand and asked, "Where would you like it?"

Sue smiled and said, "Anywhere and everywhere!" Sue opened her mouth wide and then Wade released his stream. He peed into her mouth for a while, next on her face and hair and then he finished up on her tits. Sue's thought that this particular proclivity didn't really do too much for her, but she would be able to do it again if a future client wanted to do it to her. Wade's urine didn't taste bad, just a little bitter. She stood up in order for them to wash the sweat, cum and now urine off of their bodies. Sue's anus was pretty sore after the beating it took the previous night as were her nipples. Wade gently washed her and then she washed him. As they dried off, Sue's stomach rumbled causing Wade to laugh.

"I'm hungry as well, I'll treat you to breakfast down in the restaurant."

After they had eaten and Sue collected her belongingsand Wade escorted Sue to her car. Sue kissed him and thanked him for a wonderful night. She drove home with a big smile on her face. As she walked into her apartment, Sue thought that she should move and break away from all memories of Todd. A moment later, Margo called. "Hey there! I just got a call from Wade and he said you were the single best thing that has ever happened to him. What were your impressions?"

Sue sat and thought about everything that happened and said, "I think I'm really weird. I enjoyed the whipping Wade gave me, I couldn't get enough anal sex, I can't wait to have a cock in my pussy and ass at the same time and I didn't mind getting peed on!"

Margo chuckled and said, "I wondered about that one. It's not everyone's cup of tea."

"Or cup of pee," Sue joked. "It really didn't do anything for me, but I saw Wade liked it and I figured I could do it again if asked."

"Well, you earned a lot of money after last night. You'll get $6,000 from me and Wade tipped you an additional $2,000. You should be able to pay all of your debts now easily. Are you going back to work tomorrow?"

Sue had forgotten about her other job and said, "Shit! I forgot about that. I guess I should, I need the health insurance."

Margo said, "I can give you health insurance if you think you will stick it out."

"Really," Sue asked? "I love doing this! I will quit my other job tomorrow! I'm, also, thinking about moving to another apartment to be totally done with Todd and I'm thinking about cutting my hair really short."

There was a pause on the line and then Margo asked, "How short is short?"

Sue giggled and said, "Very short, like I was thinking of getting a short pixie cut like the one Emma Watson got a while back. I find my hair gets in the way during sex and it's a pain to dry at hotels. I want to be able to fuck, take a shower and fuck again! It's a business decision."

Margo laughed and said, "You will look adorable. Where were you thinking of moving to?"

"I don't know," Sue replied. "The thought only just occurred to me moments before you called. I was thinking about somewhere downtown that would be more convenient than this place. We only moved in here because it was close to the University."

'Let me make a few calls, maybe I can find you something."

Sue thank her and then said, "By the way, I may need to take some time before my next date. My asshole is feeling pretty raw from last night. It may be a few days before I can do that again."

Margo laughed and said, "I know the feeling. Go to the drugstore and buy a bottle of 'witch-hazel' and apply that several times a day. You will feel back to normal in a couple of days."

"Okay, I'll go get some after we hang up."

Margo chuckled and said, "That's good because I have another client for you for Friday night. You'll really like this guy. He's a former professional football player and he's built like a brick shithouse! Oh! If you get your haircut, we will need to take another set of pictures for your album and page."

After a few more minutes, the two hung up and then Sue went in search of some witch hazel. She found it easily enough and decided to buy a large bottle anticipating many more big anal nights in her future. As she left the drugstore, she noticed a salon across the street. So, she popped in and asked when she would be able to get her haircut. There was a very cute redhead working and she replied, "This is your lucky day. I just had a cancellation if you would like to have your hair cut now."

Sue smiled and said, "That would be great. Let me go toss this in my car."

The redhead said, "Just drop it on the counter, I won't let you forget it. Have a seat and tell me how you want your hair done. My name is Melinda, by the way, but call me Mel, everyone does."

Sue smiled at the reflection of Mel and said, "Mine is Sue. It's nice to meet you. Well, I want my hair very short in a short pixie cut. I'd like it like Emma Watson in Harry Potter got her hair cut a while back."

'Wow, that's going to be short. Are you sure?" Sue nodded. "Okay, you have beautiful hair, by the way. Would you like to donate what I cut off to Locks for Love? They make wigs for people who go through chemo therapy."

"I'd really like to do that," Sue replied.

Mel smiled and got to work. While Mel worked the two women talked. Mel asked why Sue was making such a drastic change and Sue told her story about getting dumped and how it was a business decision. When Mel asked about the business decision, Sue decided to come clean and told Mel what her new job was. Mel looked at Sue for a few seconds and, finally said, "That sounds so cool! Great, safe sex without the hassle of having to have a boyfriend. That sounds like Nirvana. What all do you have to do?"

Sue described her last two dates in detail and then told her about having to be with women as well. When Sue had finished, Mel looked at her goggle eyed and said, "I have never had anal sex, but have been curious. I'm curious about being with a woman as well." Mel finished up Sue's cut and then lead her to the sinks to wash her remaining hair. It felt weird to have so little hair and she was curious as to how it looked because Mel had faced her away from the mirror. After Mel quickly dried Sue's hair, she spun her chair around so that she faced the mirror.

When Sue saw the person that was looking back at her, she thought, 'that is exactly what I want to look like' and it took her a moment before she realized it was herself she saw. A big grin grew on her face as Mell pulled the cape off of her shoulders. Mel asked her what she thought, so Sue jumped up out of the chair and gave Mel a big hug and a kiss. Without thinking, Sue shot her tongue out and at the same time Mel did the same thing. The two women kissed for several minutes before they pulled apart. Mel looked like a deer caught in the headlights, so Sue immediately apologized for her aggression.

Mel pleaded, "No, no! I liked it, I was just surprised is all. I was going to close the shop now; would you like to have dinner with me?"

Sue smiled because she really liked Mel and thought she would be a terrific friend, so she replied, "I would love to. I was thinking about ordering a pizza and drinking some wine if you'd like to come to my place."

Mel grinned and said, "I'd love to, especially if I could get another of those kisses!"

Sue laughed and said, "You can have as many of those kisses as you would like and, maybe, more!"

After Mel closed up shop, she followed Sue to her apartment. Sue told Mel to make herself comfortable while she called in their pizza order. Next, Sue went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of wine from the fridge, popped the cork and poured them each a glass. They had managed to drink a couple of glasses before the pizza arrived. Before they were about to eat, Sue remembered that she wanted to have her picture taken of her new haircut to share with Margo. Sue asked Mel if she would take her picture and Mel agreed. Sue wanted it to be a little sexy, so she pulled her vest off in order to show her breasts through her sheer top.

Again, Mel looked like a deer in the headlights for a second before she pulled herself back together and took the pictures that Sue wanted. They ate their pizza and managed to drink 2 bottles of wine. They were both feeling pleasantly buzzed when Sue asked Mel, "would you be kind enough to take a few more pictures of me? I want to send my boss a few nudes with my new haircut."

Mel nodded, took the phone from Sue and watched as Sue got naked. She couldn't believe Sue had no panties on, but just loved her body. She felt herself getting very wet as she took about ten pictures of Sue in various poses. When the picture taking was finished, Sue stood next to Mel as they reviewed the pics. Sue could feel Mel tremble next to her, so she pulled her into her arms and kissed her passionately. Mel just loved kissing this woman and thought she would be willing to do anything she asked of her. Mel began running her hands all over Sue's soft skin and began moaning as they kissed.

After a while, Sue broke the kiss, stepped back and began undoing the buttons on Mel's blouse. As she undid the buttons, Sue asked, "Would you like to get naked with me?" Mel managed to whisper 'yes'. "Would you like me to suck on your tits?" Another whispered 'yes'. "Is there anything else you would like me to do?"

Mel looked into Sue's eyes and said, "Make love to me."

Sue smiled and said, "There's nothing I would rather do. Let's get you naked!" Sue finished pulling off Mel's blouse and then moved onto her shorts and panties. When she had her naked, Sue stepped back and took in the beauty of her new friend. She had fantastic red hair that hung to her shoulders, porcelain skin with a few freckles across her chest. Her breasts were large with big round areolae and big nipples like Sue's own. Her stomach was flat and well-muscled with a hint of a six-pack. Her vulva was shaved except for a small triangle of short red hair on her pubic mound. Sue could feel herself getting wet as she stared at the luscious creature in front of her.

Sue stepped up to her friend and began kissing her again while running her hands over her body. When she cupped Mel's heavy breasts and pinched her nipple, Mel groaned deep in her throat with pleasure. A few minutes later, Sue whispered, "Let's go to the bedroom. I want to taste that lovely pussy of yours!" Sue took Mel's hand and lead her to her bedroom. She invited Mel to climb onto her queen-sized bed and then crawled on behind her. The two women stretched out alongside each other and resumed kissing and feeling each other. Sue managed to work her hand between Mel's legs and began her exploration of her pussy. Mel was very wet which caused Sue to smile.

Mel looked at Sue and asked, "What?"

Sue replied, "You are very wet! I think it's time I had a taste!" Sue began kissing her way down Mel's body and began sucking and pinching her breasts and nipples. Sue knew just what Mel was experiencing. Too bad her nipples were so sore from last night. After a while, Sue continued her journey down Mel's body. She couldn't believe how soft and white her skin was. When she made her way between Mel's legs, she dove in and began lapping at Mel's moisture. Sue couldn't believe how good Mel tasted to her. It was like ambrosia to her. Sue licked all over Mel's vulva and even licked her anus a few times garnering some moans for her effort. Sue decided to see if she could make Mel squirt, so she began concentrating on her clitoris, while running a couple of fingers into her vagina to rub her G-spot. It didn't take long until Mel erupted into one the biggest orgasms she had ever had.

Sue had managed to catch some of Mel's girl cum in her mouth and climbed up her body to share it with her. As Sue kissed Mel, she released the liquid into Mel's mouth. When they broke the kiss, Mel said, "I never liked kissing my boyfriend after he ate me, but I love it with you!" Mel then pulled Sue to her as they kissed each other eagerly.

As Mel began to move down Sue's body, Sue said, "My nipples and breasts are a little tender today as is my anus. I had a very zealous client last night." Sue saw Mel furrow her brow, so she continued. "Don't get me wrong, I loved every minute of what we did. I'm just a bit tender that's all."

Mel smiled and then gently kissed and sucked on Sue's nipples before she moved down and experienced her first pussy up close. She thought Sue smelled and tasted incredibly good. She even went so far as to lovingly kiss and lick Sue's swollen anus causing Sue to moan with pleasure. Being the rookie she was, Mel decided to emulate Sue. Sue had reached down and pulled her lips apart the way she liked to, so Mel could have unfettered access. Mel, for her part, began sucking on Sue's clit and ran her fingers into Sue's vagina like Sue had done to her. Before long, Sue had a gusher of a climax and Mel shared her juice with Sue.

The two women held each other and kissed for a while until Sue asked, "Mel, would you spend the night with me?"

Mel smiled back and said, "I would love to. I don't have a toothbrush, though."

Sue grinned and said, "You can share mine. I'm thinking of getting another place downtown and was wondering if you would like to be my roommate?"

Mel had a look of love in her eyes and said, "I would love to be your roommate!"