The Corruption of Sue Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
824 Followers

Max moaned at Sue's words and said, "You are so fucking hot! Baby girl, plan to be fucked all night long!"

Sue grinned and asked, "In all my holes?"

Max groaned loudly, grinned and said, "Fuck yeah! In all of your holes!"

Sue's grin got larger as she began sucking Max's huge cock into her mouth. He was so big around that she could only get about a quarter of his length in her mouth which was stretched as wide as she could get it. She worked her tongue around the head of his cock as she sucked hard. Max was loving what she was doing and was trying to get more of him into her mouth by pulling on her head.

Mel had been following what Sue had been doing and was busy sucking on Jamar's longer but slimmer penis. Mel had managed, with Sue's help, to deep throat the largest of Sue's dildos and she was determined to get as much of Jamar down her gullet as she could. She managed, at one point, to get ¾ of him down before she had to come up for air. As she was panting for breath, Jamar said, "Damn, girl! I'll give $1,000 if you can get me all in!"

Mel smiled, told Jamar to get on his knees and get ready to pull out his wallet! Jamar got down on his knees while Mel got down on her hands and knees. Now, Jamar's cock had a straight line down Mel's esophagus as she lifted her head. Mel said, "Once I'm in your mouth pull my head towards you and when I slap your leg, let me go." Jamar nodded. Mel crawled forward, opened her mouth and let Jamar's dick slide in. Jamar pulled on Mel's head and felt it as is cock slid clear into Mel's throat and felt her nose press up against his curly pubes. He held her head for several second and then released her when he felt her slap.

Mel came off his cock panting for breath with a big smile on her face. Jamar turned to Max and said, "Max, check this shit out!" Max had turned his torso pulling his cock from Sue's mouth, so she turned to watch as well. When Mel regained her breath, she slid Jamar's cock into her mouth again and he pulled her forward sinking his cock all of the way into Mel's esophagus again. Sue laughed as she saw what her friend had done.

Max laughed and said, "I'll give you $10,000 if you can do that to me!"

Mel slapped Jamar's leg, pulled him from her throat, regained her breath, looked at Max, laughed and said, "There's no way I could get that monster down my throat!" They all had a good laugh and then Sue returned to Max's cock. She was anxious to get him off because she wanted to feel his cudgel in her pussy ASAP!

Sue sucked, licked and stroked Max with all she had and after several minutes was rewarded with his announcement that he was going to cum. Sue was totally unprepared for how much seminal fluid Max was pumping out. He filled her mouth to overflowing on the first spurt and shot even more with the next three. She pulled him from her mouth as his second spurt flew hitting her on her chin and her neck. After that, Sue aimed his cock at her tits and he covered those until he finished. Sue could hear Mel was dealing with Jamar's ejaculation at the same time and when she looked she could see that her friend had copious amounts of sperm all over her chest as well.

Sue stood as she felt Max's goo dripping down her belly, pulled Mel to her feet, pulled her into a hug as they mashed the spunk covering them all over each other's breasts. Sue then pulled Mel into a lustful kiss as the two men watched in awe. When they broke the kiss, Sue said, "We're going to shower and will expect to be thoroughly fucked when we get back!" The two men gave the women 2 thumbs-up each as they left.

When Max and Jamar were alone, Max said, "My fucking god! These two are so fucking hot! They make those cheerleaders we fucked in Tampa Bay seem like church ladies! Sue even alluded to fucking all of her holes! I think we are going to be fucking some asses for the first-time man! So, what was it like getting throated like that?"

Jamar smiled wistfully and said, "I have nothing to compare it to. Kind of like the feeling when I made my first million but physical. It was fucking incredible! I've never cum that hard in my life!"

Meanwhile, Sue said, "I can't believe you took all of him in your throat! He's at least 14"! My god, you are incredible."

Mel laughed and said, "Well I had about ¾ in and he said he would give $1,000 if I managed it all, so the challenge was there and I was not going to back down."

"Well," Sue said, "Let's get cleaned up because I want Max in my pussy, in my ass and then I want both of them in me at the same time!"

Mel laughed and said, "You'll be walking funny tomorrow!"

Sue laughed as well and said, "So will you my love! So, will you!"

The two women kissed, climbed in the shower and quickly washed the first dose of sperm from their bodies.

When Sue and Mel returned, Max and Jamar were arguing about some game that happened years ago. Sue turned to Mel, winked and then said, "I was hoping I was going to get fucked by a monster black cock and here you guys sit arguing about some game! Well, I guess Mel and I will just have to entertain ourselves." Sue pulled Mel to the bed and whispered 69, you on top. The two women ignored the two guys as Sue lay on her back and Mel climbed on top of her dropping her pussy on Sue's mouth.

The two men sat there with mouths agape as they watched the 2 sexiest women they had ever met eating each other in a 69. Max began getting hard instantly as he watched and so did Jamar. They both moved to the bed on either side of the coupling women and watched intently. After a while, Jamar sucked on a middle finger and began playing with Mel's rosebud. He rubbed around it for a while and then spit directly on her and began pushing the long fat digit into her rectum.

Mel moaned loudly as she reveled in the sensations she was experiencing. Soon, Mel climaxed and rolled off of Sue into Jamar's arms. She smiled at him and said, "Fuck me now, please." Jamar climbed into Mel's arms and began kissing her.

Sue rolled towards Max and with a sexy grin said, "I'm glad to see you are ready, finally. Did you enjoy watching us?" Max nodded with a lascivious grin. Sue said, "Well, okay then. So, why aren't you fucking me right now?"

Max rolled into Sue's arms, kissed her and said, "You are fucking unbelievable! Get ready for the pounding of your life!" As Sue lay back, she spread her legs wide, reached down and pulled her pussy lips apart as she liked to do and waited for Max to sink his huge cock into her hot, wet pussy. Max, however, was enjoying the view and decided he needed a taste of what Sue was offering. He lay on his belly with his mouth inches from Sue's honeypot and then began licking her like she was his favorite ice cream.

Sue, for her part was loving what Max was doing, but was, also, impatient to feel his cock in her vagina. She then told herself that they had all night and what he was doing for her now would make the sex even better. After a while, Max began concentrating on Sue's clit while he stuffed two of his huge fingers in her pussy and began stroking her G-spot. Moments later, Sue cried out, "OH, FUCK I'M CUMMMMMING!" and gushed a huge amount of her girl cum all over Max's face.

He sat up, smiled at Sue and said, "Well, I guess turnabout is fair play!"

They both began chuckling until Sue said, "Yes, it is. Now fuck me, you, big beautiful man!"

Max needed no further encouragement. He crawled up Sue's body and began kissing her while working his cock into her tight pussy. Sue groaned with lust as Max slowly pushed his cock into her depths. She had never felt anything like what Max was doing to her as he was stretching her vagina more than it had ever been stretched. She, again, got pissed with her ex-boyfriend, Todd, for having denied her this sort of pleasure for so many years.

Now that Max was all the way in, he began to slowly thrust in and out of Sue causing her to groan even louder as his fat cock rubbed against her clit with every stroke and his balls would smack her anus every time he bottomed out. After a while, Sue want more so she cried out, "FUCK ME, MAX! FUCK ME HARDER!" Max began plowing into Sue's sweet pussy harder now and was thankful that Sue had sucked him off earlier. Sue was grunting with each stroke, "UNGH! UNGH! UNGH!" After several minutes, she cried, "OH FUCK, MAX I'M CUMMING! FUCK ME HARDER, I'M CUMMING!'

Max could feel warm wetness as Sue unleashed another geyser of girl cum as her climax hit her hard. They were both sweating with their exertion as Max continued pumping in and out. Moments later, Sue cried, "MAX! DO ME DOGGY STYLE AND POUND ME HARD!"

Max loved fucking women, especially white women doggy style. He loved to watch his thick dong sliding in and out of a pussy. He particularly liked the contrast of his dark meat with a white chick. He pulled out of Sue's warm vagina and sat up, while she turned over and then got up on her hands and knees. He still couldn't get over how beautiful this girl was and how absolutely wild she was. When she was in position, Sue looked over her shoulder and said, "Fuck me hard now!"

Max just shook his head with a grin and said, "You are an extraterrestrial! I'll fuck you into next year!" He lined his cock up with her dripping wet and gaping hole and shoved it in as hard as he could. He grabbed ahold of Sue's hips and began pounding into her like a man possessed. Sue cried out, "AAAIIIIEEEE! YES! YES! YES!" and then Max felt another bolt oh hot liquid soak his scrotum.

Max had to slow down and catch his breath for a moment and just then, Sue reached under a pillow and pulled a tube of something and said, "MAX, SQUIRT SOME OF THIS ON MY ANUS AND THEN BEGIN FUCKING IT WITH YOUR THUMB!" Max squeezed a healthy dollop on Sue's rosebud and then began working his thumb into that tight hole. Sue was moaning and groaning loudly as he worked his thumb deeper and deeper while Max continued pumping her pussy.

To Sue, Max's thumb seemed to be the same size as Wade's cock when he fucked her ass the first time. Max was working his thumb in and out of her in tandem with his cock in her pussy and was driving Sue crazy. After several minutes, Sue cried out, "SQUIRT SOME MORE LUBE ON MY ASS AND THEN SMEAR A LOT ON YOUR COCK AND THEN FUCK MY ASS!"

Max had been looking forward to this ever since Sue mentioned taking 'all of her holes' earlier in the evening. He pulled his thumb, squeezed the tube into Sue's gaping anus, pulled his cock from her pussy, squeezed a lot of the lube on his cock and spread it around. Next, he placed his cock at Sue's anus and began pressing in. The pressure surrounding the head of his cock was almost painful she was so tight. Sue was making a low growling sound as Max sank deeper and deeper into her rectum. He paused for a second as his head finally breached her sphincter, but Sue cried out for him to keep pushing. Slowly, inch by inch, Max's cock filled Sue's bowel with his phallus until he was balls deep. Max let out a dull groan as he relished his first ass sex. After several seconds, Sue said in a lust filled voice, "Fuck my ass! Make me scream in ecstasy!"

Max slid most of the way out of Sue's fanny slowly until just his head was left inside of her and then pushed back in just as slowly. Sue's eyes rolled back into her head, she was so overwhelmed by the sensations Max was creating for her. After a while, Sue began pushing back against Max as he pushed in and she cried, "FUCK ME HARDER, MAX! FUCK MY ASS LIKE YOU OWN IT!" Max was in another world as he began banging into Sue like a man gone wild. Next, Sue screamed, "SQUEEZE MY TITS! PINCH MY NIPPLES AND PULL ON THEM HARD!" Max reached around and grabbed two handfuls of tit and began mauling them. Moments later, he felt a huge spray of Sue's girl cum on his balls as she had another orgasm.

Max felt his climax building and wanted to drive his whole being into Sue. He got up on his feet without missing a beat and began pile driving into Sue's ass like he was trying to shove his cock straight through her. Sue was screaming "YES!" over and over as she had one orgasm after another. The bed was soaked with her juices and sweat as she kept cumming and cumming.

Finally, with a roar, Max's orgasm hit him like piano from 5 stories up and he began shooting what felt like gallons of his seed into Sue's colon. He yelled with every pulse of his cock until he had no more. Sue could feel his cum shooting into her like it was molten lava causing her to cum one last time. Sue couldn't stay up any longer and collapsed onto the bed with Max falling on top of her. The two were sucking air like jet engines as their bodies heaved. Max, realizing he was probably squashing the petite beauty, rolled onto his side pulling her with him. He was reluctant to pull his cock from the warm confines of Sue's ass and she didn't seem to be in any hurry for him to pull out either.

On the other side of the bed, Mel and Jamar had lain in bed kissing and rubbing each other's bodies until Mel begged Jamar to take her pussy. He worked his way into Mel slowly due to his size and Mel was thankful because, even though Mel wasn't as thick as Max, he was still thicker than any cock she had ever been with before. He felt good as he slowly slipped into Mel and she groaned with pleasure as he did. He managed to get ¾ of the way into Mel before he hit her cervix putting an end to his forward progress. Jamar was expecting this as one of the curses of being so big, but he was used to it and accepted it.

The two established a nice tempo with Mel on her back and legs spread wide. Mel could feel her first orgasm of the night build as Jamar's cock rubbed nicely on her clit as thrust in and out. A couple of minutes into their union, Mel whispered at Jamar and said, "I'm cumming!" She then pulled Jamar down for a passionate kiss.

Mel had managed a couple of more orgasm when they heard Sue crying out that she wanted Max in her ass. She looked at Jamar and said, "I would really like to watch that, how about you?"

Jamar smiled brightly and nodded, so he pushed himself onto his knees and helped Mel to hers and they sat to watch Sue take Max in her ass. Neither could believe the spectacle before their eyes. Sue's anus was stretched so wide and Max was pounding her so hard, yet Sue seemed to be in a state of Nirvana. Mel was absently stroking Jamar's erection and was thinking about taking this man's cock into her own ass. When the show was over, Mel leaned over to Jamar and said, "I want to do that now. I have to confess to being an anal virgin, so you will have to be gentle with me and if I say stop you have to stop, okay?"

Jamar pulled her into a hug, kissed her and then said, "I'm an anal virgin as well and will do anything you say."

Mel reached over and grabbed the discarded tube of lube next to Sue, handed it to Jamar and said, "You will need to lube me up and stretch me out. Use lots of lube and work into my rectum. When I think I'm ready I will let you know and then you will need to slather a shit load of that stuff on that lance of yours!"

Jamar laughed as Mel assumed the position on her hands and knees. He squirted a large amount of lube onto Mel's anus and began working it in with his index finger. After a minute, or so, he began pushing that finger into Mel causing her to moan loudly. Jamar asked if she was okay, and she responded that she was. When he had his finger all of the way in, he began to thrust it in and out. A few minutes later, Mel asked for a second finger, so Jamar pulled his one finger out, added lube to her small gape, smeared lube over his index and middle finger and then, slowly, worked the two fingers deep inside her. He followed the same pattern as before and began finger fucking her ass.

Mel was really enjoying Jamar's fingers, so she decided it was time for Jamar's cock. She turned her head towards Jamar and said, "Okay, I want you to fuck my ass now, Jamar!"

Jamar had been waiting for this opportunity forever and was going to make sure it was good for both of them. He pulled his fingers and added more lube to Mel's anus, squeezed a large amount on his cock and rubbed it all over, placed himself at Mel's opening and slowly pushed in. As he entered her ass, Jamar couldn't believe how hot and tight it was. He entered in steps by pushing in a little then pausing and then pushing in a little more. Mel was moaning loudly, so Jamar paused and asked if she was okay. Mel nodded and said, "I'm fine and you're doing great! Keep doing what you're doing because it feels really good!"

Jamar kept pressing forward until he was about ¾ of the way into Mel's ass. He asked, "Can you take anymore?"

"HOW MUCH DO I HAVE?" Mel cried." Jamar told her and then she replied, "I WANT IT ALL AND THEN I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME! THIS IS INCREDIBLE!"

Jamar kept working his way in and before long pushed the last inch in. He couldn't believe that he had completely penetrated his second orifice of his life. As good as Mel's mouth had felt, her ass was better. He began to slowly pull out and when just the head was left, he squirted some more lube on his cock. As he pushed back in he moaned with pleasure. Mel was moaning as well and had reached under herself to play with her clit causing her to cum almost immediately. "OH, JAMAR! THIS IS SO GOOD! FUCK ME HARDER NOW!" He began picking up the pace, driving his long cock in and out of Mel's derriere. Jamar looked to his left and saw that Max and Sue were watching them much like he and Mel watched them. They were grinning broadly as they watched him fuck the redhead's ass for the first time.

Jamar felt his climax welling up while Mel was screaming, "FUCK ME HARDER! FUCK ME HARDER!" He was being carried away by his lust and Mel's and began battering her backside as hard as he could. Mel screamed that she was cumming and that pushed Jamar over the edge as he began blasting his jism deep into Mel's colon. His cock pulsed for, what seemed to be minutes, though he knew it was only seconds, but the intensity was unreal.

As Mel collapsed onto her belly, Jamar went with her and rolled them over onto their right sides. Both of them were gasping for air after their exertions. When they had calmed down, Sue asked, "So, how was it?"

Mel laughed and said, "It was great! I think I'm a verified anal slut now! Jamar was marvelous as a first-time partner. I don't know if you knew this, but we both just lost our anal cherries!"

Sue grinned and said, "Well, I need both of you guys to rest up and recharge your batteries because I want you two in my ass and pussy at the same time before the night is through. Mel may want the same thing, as well. So, do you think you'll be up for two more turns?"

Max laughed and said, "All we can do is try! I, for one, will give it my all."

The foursome laughed and talked and decided to have some ford brought up. So, they ordered a flock of sandwiches and potato chips and drank some sodas that were in the bar. Sue asked why the guys were no longer playing football and they showed them the scars on their knees. "It got to the point if we continued and got hurt again we could have ended up as cripples," Jamar said. "We had several good years and decided enough was enough. Our old age is going to be hard enough without being able to walk."

"Plus," Max added, "I had been lucky over the years to have never suffered a concussion and I didn't want one late in my career. CTE is a horrible thing. There have been so many great players from the past that lost it and committed suicide or suffered terribly. I didn't want to be one of those guys." They all reflected on what Max had said until he asked, "This might be a little personal and I'll understand why if you don't want to answer, but how did you two end up in this line of work? Don't get me wrong, I'm not being judgmental and I truly love that you do, do this. I'm just curious."

Kalavo
Kalavo
824 Followers