The Corruption of Sue Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
827 Followers

Sue thought for a moment and then said, "I'll tell you if you'll tell me why you use our services."

"Fair enough," Max said.

"Well," Sue began, "Exactly two weeks ago I was a happy person because the man I loved and had, pretty much, put through school had just earned his MBA. We had a deal that I would work until he finished and when he did we would get married and start a family. He, apparently, never had any intention of honoring our agreement, so he emptied our bank accounts, maxed out our credit card and left me. He left a short note and vanished.

"I was devastated by what he had done and was left with nothing but debts. In an attempt to get my troubles out of my mind, I went to the gym the next day. I put on a brave face, but something triggered my loneliness and I broke down and cried while on a stationary bike. To my great fortune, Margo was on the bike next to mine. She comforted me, made me see that my ex was a coward and a pig and said I could make a lot of money real fast if I worked for her. I was so afraid of losing my home and car that I decided that her offer sounded good after a while. I figured I could have sex with a few strangers and make enough to solve my debt issues and have enough left over for a fresh start.

"I was so naïve about sex that you wouldn't have believed it. My ex didn't seem to like sex, so we only did it missionary with no foreplay and would last less than 5 minutes most times. Margo, however, enlightened me on the truly wonderful world sex. She gave me some sex toys and told me to practice giving head, use vibrators on my pussy and anal plugs in my ass. Three days later when I had my first date, I was so ready to try 'real sex' for the first time I could hardly contain my excitement.

"My date that night was wonderful. He was a tender and considerate lover, had a much bigger cock that my ex had and brought me 20 to 30 orgasms. I was hooked! My next date 3 days later was a guy who liked to inflict pain with riding crops and liked to tie me down. I loved the pain he inflicted on me. He, also, liked anal sex a lot, so he fucked my ass four ways to Sunday and I loved that as well.

"Tonight is only my third date since I began working with Margo, but I can safely say that I have found my perfect career. I have, also, found true love in the arms of Mel. So, I realize that I'm a glorified prostitute and that society, in general, frowns upon what I do, but I can honestly say I don't care because I love my job, especially because I have met people like you two. So, have I answered your question?"

Max nodded and said, "I hope you realize that not all men are pricks like your ex. Most are stand up guys who will honor their commitments. To answer your question, I was married before for a short time. My wife developed breast cancer and passed away in our third year. I really loved her and it broke my heart when she passed. The reason I use services like this is because I really like sex, but, for now, I can't bring myself to date and woo another mate. My heart belongs to my wife. Your services offer a safe place to have sex with no strings attached and nobody gets hurt.

"I do want to say that I could easily find myself getting attached to you Sue. You remind me of my wife in a lot of ways. I hope we can be friends for many years."

Sue had tears in her eyes as she hugged and kissed Max. "I'm sorry you lost your wife. I think I know how you feel. I hope we can remain friends for a long time as well."

It took a while for the mood to get jovial again. Sue and Mel took the opportunity to shower and freshen up. "I am so ready for my DP, are you going to want to do that as well," Sue asked Mel?

Mel smiled and said, "Yeah, I think so. I really want to try and get Max's monster up my ass!"

"Okay! I would like to feel them both cum in me, but I don't think they'll be able to cum two more times. So, if you don't mind why don't you go first and after you are satisfied I can then have a go. Okay?" Mel nodded and then the two hugged and kissed for a while.

This time when the girls returned, both men were stroking erections and smiling. Sue saw this display and smiled as well and said, "Here's what we are going to do. Both Mel and I want to take you guys at the same time, but we don't think you have two more orgasms to give. So, Mel will go first and will take you both and then when she had had enough you will fuck me until you cum in me. Sound agreeable?" Both men nodded as they got up on their knees.

"I'd really like to try and take Max in my ass this time," Mel said. "Since Jamar is too long for my pussy, why don't I sit on Max and then Jamar can be on top and control his penetration. Does that work?"

Max said that would be fine, so he lay back and then Mel lowered her ass down on Max in a reverse cowgirl. She couldn't believe how huge he felt in her as she slowly took his cock all of the way in. Mel was panting and asked, "Can you see his cock coming out of my mouth yet?" Everyone giggled and then Jamar got into position and worked his cock into Mel's pussy. Mel was crying out, "OH, GOD! OH, GOD!" over and over while she was being double fucked by two huge cocks. Sue watched dreamily as she stroked her clit anxious for her turn to fulfill her dreams.

Both men established a rhythm as they plowed into Mel alternately and it didn't take long for her to orgasm. Max was hoisting Mel's body up and down on his cock while Jamar was on his knees feeding his cock in and out of Mel's dripping vagina. Finally, Mel had another climax and couldn't take anymore, so when her orgasm ebbed she cried out, "SUE'S TURN NOW!" When Jamar moved back and out of Mel's pussy, he helped Mel off of Max. She kneeled on the bed, pulled her cheeks apart and asked, "Can you see the light of the 12:30 train for San Francisco coming?" Everyone laughed at her joke then attention turned to Sue.

"Max, stay where you are, I want to feel Jamar in my ass this time!" She climbed on top of Max and worked his cock deep into her pussy and then looked over her shoulder at Jamar and said, "Fuck my ass good and hard!" Jamar grinned, squatted over her backside and then shoved his cock in balls deep. "UUNNNGGHHH! OH, YEAH, JUST LIKE THAT! FUCKING POUND ME BOYS!" The sensation of getting double penetrated this way was far exceeding what she had imagined in her dreams. Jamar felt like he was pumping into her stomach he was so deep and Max was hammering into her pussy with such ferocity that she felt like she was having one big orgasm.

Jamar's third orgasm was looming due to the tightness of Sue's ass and the fact that Max's cock was rubbing him through the membrane that separates her holes. He cried out that he was cumming and blew his load deep into Sue's bowel. When he had finished, he couldn't take anymore because his cock had grown very sensitive, so he pulled out and collapsed into Mel's arms.

When Sue felt Jamar pull out, she lifted up off of Max and shrieked, "FUCK MY ASS NOW MAX! FUCK ME LIKE YOU WERE JUST FUCKING MY PUSSY! FUCK ME UNTIL YOU CUM!" Max got on his knees as Sue got up on all fours. He could see her pussy and anus were red and raw and couldn't believe this woman wanted him in her ass again. However, he couldn't think of anything else he would rather do, so he got into a squat, positioned his meat at her gaping opening, grabbed her hips and pulled her hard into him as he thrust forward impaling her. "AAAAIIIIEEEEE! YES!" was Sue's response. Max was like a jackhammer as he pulverized Sue's bunghole.

Sue was in a frenetic state and was crying out nonsensible noises and drooling while experiencing pleasure on a level she didn't know existed. Finally, Max couldn't take anymore and let out a loud, low groan as he discharged his last orgasm of the night deep into Sue. The two of them collapsed as one on their left sides huffing and puffing for oxygen. When she gained her wind back, Sue said, "Thank you, Max. This was the most incredible night of my life." She giggled to herself and thought, 'I keep saying this after every date!', but it's true. Max made a move to pull out of Sue's ass, so she asked, "Stay in me, it feels wonderful." She took his hand that was on her side and pulled it around to her breast and then drifted off to sleep.

Sue awoke the next day with a full bladder and the feeling of Max up against her back. She remembered he had his cock in her ass before she fell asleep, but sometime during the course of the night it must have fallen out. She could see Mel in front of her still asleep with Jamar's arm around her. She slid to the end of the bed as quietly as possible, stood and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door as quietly as possible. She turned on the lights and made a beeline for the toilet to relieve herself. As she wiped, she discovered that she was pretty tender and could only wonder how tender her asshole was going to be. It didn't hurt as she walked, but was afraid defecating for the next couple of days would be an adventure. She smiled to herself as she decided getting the large bottle of witch hazel had been a wise move. Mel would need it as well.

Next, Sue looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair looked perfect, but her breasts were bruised as well as her hips from where Max grabbed her...she smiled at the memory. As she opened the bathroom door, Mel was standing there and nearly bowled her over as she said, "Gotta go! Gotta go! Gotta go!" And then closed the door. Sue giggled and then looked at Max and Jamar still asleep on the bed. Even as their cocks lay flaccid, she couldn't believe she took both of them at the same time, nor that she had taken Max's in her ass twice. She shook her head and thought, 'How could I change so drastically in 2 weeks? I can't seem to get enough sex anymore and the rougher the better. And, why do I want anal sex so much? I need to talk to Margo about this.'

When Mel came out of the bathroom, they went into the other room and stood by the windows admiring the view. They just stood until Sue took Mel's hand and asked, "So, how was your first date? Was it what you thought it would be? Do you want to continue?"

Mel pulled Sue into a hug and kissed her deeply for a few moments and then pulled away while looking in Sue's eyes said, "Sue, I had more fun last night than I have ever had. I'm guessing that it won't be like that every time, but fucking for a living is so much better than cutting hair!"

"How does your asshole feel? I was pretty impressed that you took Max up there!"

Mel giggled and said, "I know. I decided if you could do it, I could do it. I just chanted your mantra over and over in my head, 'just let go and enjoy'. I'm going to need some of the witch hazel you were using last week! Do you think anyone can see us right now?"

"Probably not, but if they can they're pretty damn lucky! I was just thinking; I wonder if instead of renting down here that maybe we could buy a condo in one of these high rises. We should ask Max his opinion."

A while later they could her Max and Jamar stirring and a while later they came out to where they were standing. Both men were still naked and looked really good. Sue felt a tingle inside, but there was no way she was going to do anything for a few days. Max asked, "Are you two hungry? Jamar and I are starving! You two worked us over pretty well last night." When Max saw bruises on Sue, his eyes got wide and said, "Oh, shit! Did I do that to you Sue? I got a bit carried away last night, I'm so sorry!"

Sue walked up to him, got on her tiptoes and pulled him down for a kiss and then said, "You didn't hurt me. If you'll remember I asked you to squeeze my tits hard. It was wonderful last night."

"Well, if you're sure, but I don't like it when women get hurt," Max stated. "Speaking of which, where did that weasel of an ex-boyfriend of yours run off too?"

"To New York City," Sue replied. "Why do you ask?"

"I just thought if that if I ran into him on the off chance if I ran into him we could have a discussion about how one treats a lady. What's his name?"

"Todd Turner. Don't do anything that will get you in trouble, or me for that matter!"

Jamar ordered breakfast to be sent up even though it was afternoon. While they sat and ate, Sue asked about the wisdom of buying a nice condo as opposed to renting.

Max told them that now was a good time to buy, especially in their city. "Interest rates are super low right now. You know, Jamar and I are here to look at some investment properties. We'd be happy to help you out, arrange financing and all of that stuff if you would like. Maybe we could do that Monday."

Sue and Mel said that that would be great and made plans to meet at their hotel at 10am on Monday. After breakfast, Sue and Mel took a quick shower to wash off the dried cum and sweat from their bodies. They got dressed, hugged their 2 new friends and Sue asked before they left, "The next time we have a date, could you bring some more friends? We would, kind of, like to try a gang bang if you're interested." Max smiled and said he would see what he could do. Sue and Mel made their way back to Sue's place. They were both pretty tired from their night, so they stripped off their clothes and lay naked on Sue's bed and just talked. After a while, Sue got a text from Margo that said;

What the fuck did you two do? Call me ASAP!

When Sue read the message out loud to Mel, they both looked at each other with no idea what Margo was freaking out about. Sue called and put her phone on speaker. When Margo answered, Sue asked, "What's wrong? We had a great time as did Max and Jamar."

Margo laughed and said, "Yeah, they had a great time, or so they told me. You both earned $5,000 from me plus your tips." Margo paused for a second and then said, "Max tipped Sue $100,000."

Sue cried, "WHAT??!!"

Margo continued, "Just as I said, Max tipped you $100,000 and Jamar tipped Mel $101,000! Why did Mel get $1,000 more?"

The two women laughed and Mel said, "Jamar told me that he would give me $1,000 if I could take his entire cock down my throat. He was, probably, 13 or 14 inches long and I managed to do it. Max offered me $10,000, but have you seen that thing?"

Margo laughed and said, "I have seen it many times. So, what did you two do get them to tip you $100,000 each?"

Sue and Mel looked at each other as they tried to puzzle out the mystery and then Sue said, "Maybe it was because we took their anal virginity."

I was now Margo's turn to yell, "WHAT??!! You took Max's monster pole in your ass?"

The girls giggled as Mel said, "Well, we both did. Sue took Max's cherry and I took Jamar's and then we let them DP us. I have to admit that I'm a bit tender but the witch hazel is working wonders."

Margo remained silent for a long time and Sue had to ask if she was still there. Finally, Margo said, "I see now. Those tips were well earned. By the way, Sue you have several boxes here from Apple. I think Wade gave you everything Apple makes! You two rest up and come see me this week."

Sue said, "Wait, there's a couple of things I need to ask you. First, Mel and I are thinking of buying a condo and Max and Jamar have offered to help us. Is that okay with you? We promise not to fuck them because we won't have recuperated for several days. I've been meaning to ask you if you would be okay with me getting my nipples and clit pierced? The last thing is that my period is due on Thursday."

Margo laughed and said, "Max will be a great help to you and I appreciate you asking me. As far as getting piercings, I think you would look really hot with them. Mel too. I'm not real keen on tattoos, but it's your body. Lastly, thank you for the heads up on your period. Since you are on the pill I can plot you out on the calendar. Mel, do you know when yours is due?"

"As a matter of fact, mine starts the next day."

"Great," Margo said, "I'll plot you as well. I want you two to take it easy and let your bodies heal. I won't schedule you anything for a fortnight. Your money will be deposited on Monday."

On Sunday, Sue and Mel went to a place and got their nipples and clit hoods pierced. They both really loved how they looked. Sue got fat rings in her nipples and a 'triangle' piercing on her clit, while Mel got barbells in her nipples and a triangle as well.

On Monday, they met with Max and Jamar in their hotel lobby at 10am. After hugs and kisses, Max said, "I think we have something that will appeal to you. The two of us have a place that we came here to sell. Let's go look at it and then you can decide if it's something you would like." The four of them walked several blocks on a nice sunny day. They entered a large luxury condo building and rode the elevator to the top floor. The elevator opened directly into the foyer of the apartment and the girls gasped as they saw the insides. The place was huge as they walked into the living room. There was floor to ceiling windows in all of the rooms, except the kitchen, there were 4 bedrooms, 2 of them with en suite bathrooms. The bathrooms were enormous with large walk-in showers, large soaking tubs, 2 sink vanities and bidets. Outside from the living room was a large patio with French doors. All in all, the place was fabulous.

Sue looked at Max and said, "There is no way we can afford this place. It has to be going for over a million."

"I told you it's a good time to buy in this city. This place is currently listed for $750,000. Developers overbuilt the luxury market here, so there are a lot of places that are sitting empty. This building was one of the early ones but the building boom kind of fucked us over. We were renting it out until rents fell so low. Jamar and I want to give you two a real sweet deal on this place. We want to sell it to you for $500,000 and we will owner finance so we will charge you .5% interest, which is basically free money. The deal also includes all of the furnishings. What do you think?"

Sue and Mel stared at each other for a while until Mel said, "It's an incredible deal and between the two of us we can pay it off fairly quickly. I say we do it!"

Sue then asked, "Why are you doing this for us? Aren't you going to lose a lot of money?"

Max took both of Sue's hand in his, looked her in the eyes and said, "Jamar and I want to do this because we really like you both. I for one had one of the best time of my life with the two of you last night and the sex was fantastic. You are both so kind, funny, empathetic and probably a dozen other things I don't know the names of. I felt so comfortable with you two in a way I haven't with women since my wife died. The money is no big thing to either of us because we are both doing very well. We can write off the loss on our taxes, so it's no big deal. Actually, we talked about giving you guys the place, but decided you would feel better about it if you bought it."

Sue pulled Max into a hug and whispered in his ears, "I love you damn near as much as I love Mel. Thank you for being so kind." She then kissed him and then announced, "I think we should do it too!" Mel whooped and then pulled Sue into a bone crushing hug and kissed her passionately. When they broke their kiss, Mel embraced Max while Sue hugged and kissed Jamar.

When they were about to leave, Sue said, "You know, this will be a wonderful place for a gang bang!"

Kalavo
Kalavo
827 Followers