All Comments on 'The Cost of a Good Education Ch. 01'

by KC guy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
3Rs

Loved the start of this story. Rachel certainly seems a very capable pupil that I hope will excel in her new classes. Looking forward to Miss Carpenter getting in on the action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot

Make Rachel wear nylons and a garter belt under her school uniform to further enhance her sexiness. A silk blouse and high heels also and let him cum all over her face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
ooooooh lalaaa

mmmm more please.. simply delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
no preface please. . .

"Note to reader: The first chapter of this story contains some sex, and a lot of story that will set up more and better sex in future chapters. Please be patient and stay tuned!" - If you don't have confidence in what you're writing, don't submit it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
jaw dropping pussy dripping

whoa...i want more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
One of the best

Have already had multiple orgasms to this... Schoolgirl-teacher stories are my favorites. But where is chapter 2? Coming soon, I hope. ;) Maybe she can get caught making out with a boy and the principal can punish his bad girl...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
convenient

Yeah, fine, good sex. But a little hard to believe this gal was a horny enough virgin to let her principal have his way without protesting a hell of lot more the injustice of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous