All Comments on 'The Cottonmouth Lounge'

by DreamPisces

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Super hot story

Wow! Your writing is by far the best I have ever read on literotica. Very professional and with a good flow. Please keep writing!

xeriscapartistxeriscapartistover 9 years ago
Really nice.

I really like what you've done here. You framed the place and the moments so beautifully. Your pacing was good and kept me wanting more. 5 stars from me- Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Blast! Meant to hit 5 stars, rather than 4, sorry.

I like stories which have a slow build up. Good writing, will be looking for more by you in the future. Thank you for taking the time to write.

63thommy63thommyover 9 years ago
Excellently written

I have never "favorited" a story before this one. You have a gift for description and I hope to read much more from you

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 9 years ago
Really Really Good

I enjoyed your story. This is the first of yours that I have read. I am going to have to take a look at what else you have written. Please don't stop, you do have a talent, don't waste it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done

Very well written. You are either an experienced writer or a very gifted amateur. Your sense of story is excellent. You have very good pacing. Well done.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 9 years ago
Smooth

As a reader, I was subtly drawn into this story. A common day became extraordinary with the unexpected meeting of Amy and Stevie.

Then the action became more interesting as they caressed and made love. It just seemed to be a natural sequence of events, instead of being contrived.

Good luck in the contest.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy indeed! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamPisces@DreamPisces
Just looking to try a different type of writing...and have fun at the same time! All comments and suggestions are very much appreciated. My stories tend to be more sensual than hardcore, so if you like that kind of erotica, my stuff may be up your alley.