The Cottonmouth Lounge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I ventured lower past her belly button, I knew the point of no return was quickly approaching. Any doubt I had about her letting me proceed was demolished as her legs slowly spread open. I don't think she was even aware she was doing it.

I flicked my tongue out, teasing that spot in the inner thigh closest to the actual lips. I gave it a few nibbles and she moved quicker under me, starting to undulate. The scent of her arousal was starting to surround me, giving me a heady, buzzed feeling. My ego, meanwhile, was about to jump out of my body and strut around the room every time she moaned and gasped.

I played around the outer edges for a while, making absolutely sure she was as soaked as possible. I timed it as well as I could; right as a "please" slipped from between her lips, my tongue slipped past her other lips.

She stopped moving altogether for a second. As I dipped my tongue further in, tasting her, her back arched off the bed and a long, drawn-out "yessssssss" filled the room. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and pulled her deeper against my lips. I drank as much as I could of her and then quickly moved on to her clit, not giving her any time to think. Her little bud was more than ready for my affections; it was as stiff as it could possibly be. The tip of my tongue eagerly flicked at it, softly at first, then I got into a comfortable, steady rhythm, increasing the pressure until I could barely hang on to her. She was writhing wildly now, tearing at the sheets.

"Oh, my GOD!! Amy, I'm..."

That's as far as she got.

She bucked against my lips as the orgasm tore through her. I kept going, enjoying how she flooded my mouth with the results of her intense pleasure. The gasps were ragged now, small mewls and whimpers. I began easing off, slowing my tongue and switching to soft kisses. After the last kiss on the tip of her clit, I laid my head on her thigh, enjoying the way her fingers shook as she ran them through my hair.

"Christ, Amy...."

"Is something the matter?" I said, trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"What do you think?" she responded, still gasping.

"I think," I answered, rolling over back between her legs and starting to kiss my way up, despite her feeble protests, "that you just had one hell of an earth-shattering orgasm. You're welcome."

"I can't even argue...just...come up here."

I continued kissing my way up her body, between her heaving breasts (that sounds so bodice-ripper cheesy, but it is what it is), up her delectable neck and finally sinking my lips against hers.

We let our tongues lazily play with each other; her fingers traced slowly down my back while mine immensely enjoyed the sides of her breasts, with the occasional foray to give her nipple a gentle tweak, eliciting sexy little gasps from her.

The sweet and slow kissing eventually started growing more intense as it tends to do and I was on my way back downstairs when she stopped me.

"No, wait..."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. I just...I wanna try."

"Are you sure? You don't have to, you know."

"I know. I want to."

I smiled up at her. "Fine. Reciprocate."

She smiled back. "I'll do my best."

I rolled over, stretching luxuriously under her lips. She started on my neck and trailed kisses down to my breast. As she slipped her lips around my nipple, I felt that familiar stirring between my legs. She may have never been with a woman, but she knew how to get the reactions she was after.

After working my nipple into a stiff, little peak with her playful nibbles, she swirled her tongue around it, giving it a sweet farewell as she resumed her southern journey.

Hot kisses combined with occasional licks definitely started working me up; I could feel myself grow wetter with each flick of her tongue. I moaned, reaching down to thread my fingers through her hair. She looked up at me right before her final destination.

"Ready?" she asked, a sly little grin on her pretty face.

"Oh, yeah," I answered, slightly out of breath.

"Here goes," she said, right before she gave my clit a quick, preliminary lick before going deeper.

I stopped breathing.

She spread my lips apart, sliding her tongue into me until my senses just tore loose from their bearings, a sail flapping in a hurricane. With every flick, my back arched and I tried to pull her deeper into me. The room filled with my sighs and moans. How could I have forgotten what this felt like? How could she have never done this before? She was not just amazing, she was totally mind-blowing.

The wetness between my legs was threatening to turn into a river when she pulled her tongue out and went to work on my clit with serious intent. My hips started bucking like a bull trying to throw its rider, except I didn't want her off me.

"Go, baby," I whispered, as my climax came roaring up at me. She didn't stop, even as the orgasm ripped through me, causing me to throw my head back and scream out her name. She kept her rhythm steady, making me writhe under her tongue and lips. The aftershocks came as jagged little tremors; the orgasm just wouldn't let me go.

"Oh, my God....," I muttered, as I slowly started coming back to myself.

She was still between my legs, spreading sweet kisses everywhere. Without another word, I reached down and pulled her up to me. She nestled against me, her lips grazing the side of my right breast, my lips buried in her hair.

I was actually beginning to doze off in a happy, blissful state when I felt her move in my arms. I lazily opened my eyes to find her looking at me. She reached up a hand to stroke my cheek.

"So how was I?" she asked, trying to sound playful, but she averted her eyes as she asked.

"You have to ask? Really?" I replied, my own hand reaching for her chin to gently guide her to face me.

A blush had started flowering on her cheeks and I ran my fingers over it softly. She finally let her eyes meet mine and she shyly returned the smile that I gave her.

"Just making sure," she said, the blush intensifying a bit.

"You were perfect," I gave her a sweet, innocent kiss and she settled against me again. Our breathing easily synched up and I could tell we were both getting ready to drop off into delicious dreams. I kissed the top of her head one more time as the storm outside lulled us to sleep with the patter of rain on my bedroom window.

It was going to be a beautiful dawn.

12