All Comments on 'The Country Club Ch. 02'

by Scorpius1945

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Confusing

In the first page about half way down the author switches from third person following Anne and Jason... to first person from I think Mandy's perspective. It's incredibly confusing. Adding to an already confused situation, it seems like Mandy and Tom say they don't know what's going on, even though they own the property, but then they are about to explain what's going on. I gave up at this point.

It just didn't feel like it was going to be worth the effort to continue have rereading several sections trying to sort out what was going on. The writing was clear and had a decent flow up to that point.

pe1erpe1eralmost 7 years ago
A hot story

Whilst there are some issues with grammar, I did not find them as confusing as Anonymous appears to have done, and thoroughly enjoyed the story.

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
A different view

Different situation for Mandy and Neil which they had to deal with and a mixture of sado masochism and promiscuous sex that I can’t remember coming across before in a story. But that made it more interesting than a straightforward continuation of the previous chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous