The Country Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't realize I had that effect on men and certainly had never thought of the consequences. Maybe I've been a cock tease for a while then. No wonder they haven't stayed around for long. What say I hop out the other side, collect both our towels, then you can get out and wrap your towel around you straight away."

"Sounds good. Thanks, Venus."

They swam to the other side and Venus climbed out, collected the towels and Matt was able to wrap his around himself as soon as he was out. They walked back to their cabins hand in hand.

"See you soon. I'll wait and we can go to supper together, Ok?" asked Venus.

"Sure, sounds good," agreed Matt as he entered his cabin and closed the door.

He looked at his cock once he was naked, wondering whether he should masturbate to make it soften. He decided against that, thinking that Venus should get the benefit of the arousal. He dressed and did up his jeans, his erection still rampant but at least it was now controlled by the denim, he thought. They met outside again and walked hand in hand to the main hall, noting several other couples who had obviously already hooked up too.

During the supper of finger foods, they separated and chatted with several other people, mingling but, it seemed to both of them, they each kept a look out for the other and there was always a slight lurch in their bodies when they spied the other across the room. They both realized there was a certain chemistry between them that was not present with others. After an hour or so they found a quiet alcove with table and chairs and sat together with another couple.

*****************************

Neil and I had been mixing and mingling with the group of young people and ended up sitting at a secluded table from where we watched and enjoyed the obvious energy and enthusiasm of the young people mixing, mingling, meeting and sharing their stories.

"This is far better than online dating websites," said Neil, "I wonder if we'd attended something like this whether we'd have hooked up together like we did?"

"Maybe, maybe not; guess we'll never know," I replied, "How we did meet was pretty different and, in retrospect, very special. At least we both knew what we were getting sexually right from the start."

"True," he replied, then glanced up as another young couple asked if they could join us. "Of course, sit down," welcomed Neil.

Venus and Matt sat and introduced themselves, while we told them who we were. They asked how we came to own the club and we told them, as well as telling them about the changes we'd made in the last few months.

"Do you have gatherings like this often?" asked Matt.

"This is the first of this type," I replied, "But we did have a different type of gathering a few months ago before the alterations."

"Well, this is great for us. We only met a few hours ago, quite by chance, but I guess you could say we're in love already," offered Venus, with a quick glance at Matt for reassurance.

"Yes, I certainly feel that way too," affirmed Matt.

"So, are you guys going to share your cabin with each other tonight?" I asked.

I watched as they both glanced at each other, unsure of what the other's response would be and reluctant to commit to something which had become the elephant in the room in their burgeoning relationship.

"We haven't discussed that," said Venus, "I know I have a little problem with that too. You see, I'm a virgin so am totally inexperienced in sex. For me it's an unknown land," she said, blushing and looking away from us.

I placed my hand on her arm and she looked back at me.

"We all have to lose it sometime," I said, "And offering it to someone you love is a most beautiful way to do it." I smiled reassuringly towards her, only to be surprised by Matt joining the conversation.

"I'm a virgin too," he blurted.

We all looked towards him and this time it was Neil who did the reassuring.

"How wonderful is that; you're both able to give the ultimate gift to each other. Beautiful," he replied. "Now I know and I know that Mandy knows that you probably both have many questions about the whole deal, so how can we help you?"

Once Matt and Venus knew that we had accepted their admissions in a matter-of-fact way and that instead of the ridicule that they expected, we were offering help, they relaxed. We spent the next little while discussing things like breaking hymens, premature ejaculation and all the other aspects of making love to one another for the first time ever. By the time we'd talked ourselves to silence, they felt a lot happier about the whole matter. I don't know about Neil, but I felt incredibly horny as well and simply wanted to cart Neil off to bed and spend the night on his cock. Once they had finished with questions and we'd finished with the talking, we advised them to simply go to bed together and let nature take its course, assuring them that love would more than make up for any lack of expertise. We all hugged each other, then they made their way towards their cabins while we retired to our suite.

Once in our suite we simply held each other, kissing deeply as our bodies pressed together.

"Remember your first time?" I asked Neil.

"Yes, it was a disaster," he chuckled, "Lucky I'd had a bit of experience before I met you."

"Yes, likewise for me, I think. I'd never been fucked so much as I was on your yacht that weekend. But I think our lovemaking has improved somewhat since then."

"Yes, at the start it was just lust, now it is caring, considerate, sweet and very sexy lovemaking. We're so good for each other, darling."

Slowly and gently we undressed each other, then kissed as we pressed our bodies together and rubbed our hands gently over each other's back and buttocks. I could feel Neil's hard cock pressing against my lower abdomen and also could feel my juices dampening my pussy. It was obvious we were both horny, but I knew I wanted this moment to last forever, or at least for as long as possible, and sensed that Neil felt that way also.

Eventually it was the cooler night air that broke us apart, causing us to lie on the bed and cover ourselves with a sheet. We lay on our sides, facing each other, and Neil pulled my lower leg up until he could position my thigh in the soft part of his belly between his ribs and hip. He moved my upper leg over his body, then wriggled until I felt the tip of his cock at my entrance. Oh how I wanted him in me right now, up to the hilt, filling me, but he held off, toying with me and he kissed me and stroked my breasts lovingly.

After a long time he slowly thrust himself into my dilated and sopping love tunnel, pulling my body down so that he entered in one long, slow, sensuous movement until the tip of his cock was firmly lodged against the end of my vagina. I thrust my hips forwards, seeking pressure on my clit, craving stimulation. He didn't help; instead he cupped my breasts with his hands and began gently rolling my nipples between his thumbs and index fingers, sending pulses of erotic energy through me like lightning. I heard myself moan in response and thrust my hips still harder towards his pubic bone. Some part of my mind went out to Venus and Matt and wondered if they also were involved in this wonderful act of love together for the first time. I certainly hoped so.

Neil brought me back to the present by rolling me onto my back. He took his weight on his knees and brought his arms under my legs, behind my knees, bending them upwards so my knees were almost beside my shoulders and my impaled pussy was pointing towards the ceiling. Then he withdrew from me completely! I felt empty, wanting to be filled; needing to be filled, but he didn't fill me. Instead he bent his head down and began licking my clit, from the rear to the front, stimulating it, teasing it, tasting it, loving it. The waves of sensation poured through me and I felt myself anticipating each stroke impatiently. I needed more; it was delicious, but not enough.

As though reading my thoughts, he stopped the licking and placed his lips around my engorged clit and began sucking, moving his lips up and down the length of it. I bucked my hips under his mouth and he rode with me. I felt his suction enlarging my clit, then I felt his teeth on me. Concern raced through me; what if he bit hard, what if he bit it off, I felt his teeth clamp down, a slight pain shooting through me, then he released it, only to repeat the action again and again and again.

My concerns left as my stimulation rose still further. Each bite pushed me higher; each bite almost made me cum; time and time again I thought this time, only to have the stimulation stop as he released me. I needed to cum; I couldn't take much more of this. Somewhere there was a high keening sound; me! Then, just when I could take no more, he bit down slightly harder and held still.

My body went into overdrive; my hips thrust, still he held on; I felt a surge rising from my clit, through my breasts, into my head where it burst in a shower of sensations.

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I almost passed out from ecstasy. My body writhed uncontrollably, shaking, shuddering; my initial scream was followed by others, gradually quietening until I lay on the bed, totally drained, panting for breath.

I opened my eyes a few moments later to look up at Neil grinning down at me.

"I love you, darling," he said with an ear-to-ear smile.

"I love you too, honey," I replied breathlessly, "That was sooooo awesome."

"Good, now I want to unload a load of cum the like of which you've never even dreamed of," he continued, moving his body into position over me.

His gentleness left him as he thrust into me hard, in and out as fast as he could. I felt the intermittent pressure on my clit, the feel of his cock rubbing against the walls of my tunnel, his panting and exertions; all compounded to push me towards another release, despite the huge one I'd just experienced. It didn't take very long; a few more thrusts and then he pressed inwards hard and I felt myself being filled with his hot cum. The sensation was amazing and it pushed me to my second orgasm as I held him tightly, my pussy pressed against him hard as waves of release poured over my body. After a short time I was vaguely aware of him removing his arms from behind my knees, allowing me to straighten my legs, then I was asleep.

************************

The following morning we awoke as daylight seeped in the windows, kissed for a while then arose, showered together, and dressed for the day. At breakfast we looked for Venus and Matt before we sat at a table to eat. Matt and Venus joined us a few minutes later, both looking flushed and very happy.

"How did it go?" I asked, impatiently.

"It went well," replied Matt.

I waited for a long few seconds before replying.

"And? Details please, we need details."

Venus decided that this was a female matter and took over the conversation.

"Well, it was amazing. If I'd known what lovemaking was like, I'd have done it years ago. Matt was amazing; you'd have thought he was an experienced expert. Anyway, we headed back to our cabins and decided that we would sleep together in my cabin. It felt funny inviting Matt inside, knowing that soon he would be inside me, not just inside my room. We stripped each other slowly and sensuously so that by the time we were naked we were both very aroused. We had the light on so we spent nearly half an hour I guess examining each other's body. It turned out that neither of us had seen a member of the opposite gender naked before; how amazing is that? I really enjoyed playing with his balls. What amazing toys they are. Matt seemed fascinated with my breasts and spent a long time arousing them until my nipples were hard and throbbing.

"He then began on my pussy as I lay on my back, spreading apart my labia, gently stimulating my clit, which I enjoyed very much. He would have pushed his finger right up inside me but I stopped him because I wanted to be broken by his cock, not his finger. I then told him to lay down and I began rubbing his rigid cock. I was amazed how long it was and as I moved the loose skin back and forth I saw a small bead of liquid appear, I guess it was precum. I bent forward and licked it off, then moved my hand a few more times and more appeared, which I licked off. I'm not quite sure how it happened, but very soon I found his cock in my mouth and I was running my tongue over it while Matt lay there moaning in pleasure. I used one hand to cup, then gently squeeze, his balls and noticed that he was moaning, then next thing I know his cock was jerking and my mouth was full of his cum."

Venus looked at Matt and noticed he was grinning uncertainly.

"Poor Matt, he was so embarrassed. I told him everything was fine and it was great that he'd cum because now he'd last longer inside me. After a few minutes he seemed to come right and his cock, which had wilted a bit, hardened up again. He then told me it was his turn. He lay me down again and placed his mouth near my pussy, licking my clit, which was lovely, then stimulating it with his lips. He sucked it and that was out of this world. I'd masturbated and made myself cum a few times in the past, and he told me he'd also masturbated and cum, but this was so much better. After only a very short time I came as he continued to suck my clit with his lips."

"What did you do with a mouthful of Matt's cum?" I asked.

"Swallowed it, of course; what else could I do with it? It tasted strange but really wasn't too bad. I'd definitely do it again, even for you," Venus replied, looking at Neil. Anyway, to continue, we then lay together, side by side, cuddling each other. Feeling the warmth of each other's body against our own. It was beautiful, but very quickly I became sexy again, as did Matt. I opened my legs and Matt wriggled into position and before I knew it the head of his cock just seemed to slip inside me. It was then I remembered about contraception. When I mentioned condoms, Matt stopped and looked unhappy, asking me if it was really needed? He pointed out that neither of us had been with another, so disease wasn't a problem, and asked if it was my fertile time. I quickly calculated that it wasn't, from what I'd read, and agreed that we could do it just this weekend bareback.

"All the while he'd had the head of his cock just inside me so now he pushed a little harder and we both felt him meet my hymen. He asked if he could continue and told him no, to just hold me like this. He did for a while, with his cock head pressing quite hard against my membrane, until I found that I was really wanting to move to the next phase. I rolled onto my back and spread my legs wide apart, inviting him to make me a woman. He lay between my legs and then slid forward, his cock head once again lodging just inside me against my barrier. I told him to push, so he did, hard. I felt some pain then it was like a plug being pulled and he entered me properly, fast, sliding all the way inside until the head of his cock pressed against the end of my tunnel.

"I felt very full. The pain had been small and I was now impaled on a man's cock for the first time ever. And it felt great. He asked if I was Ok and I told him I was, but I wanted him pressed against my clit, so he'd better work on that as he was about an inch away. He did, withdrawing and then pushing back in. Gradually I felt firstly his hairs touch my clit, then after a few more thrusts I felt pressure against it and knew he was fully inside. We lay together like that for a few moments, sharing our feelings and kissing lovingly. Finally our arousal got the better of us and he began fucking me hard and moving faster. I felt my arousal increase as I approached my orgasm, hoping that Matt also was almost there. I came first, the feelings flowing through my body as I arched backwards beneath him, my arms gripping him around his waist, seeking to pull him in further.

"He stopped for a short time, then resumed and after about ten strokes he arched backwards and I felt for the first time his hot sperm filling the end of my cunt. I was a woman, I thought, and he was a man. He collapsed onto me, then supported much of his weight as he kissed me and checked I was Ok. It was amazing. After a while we climbed out of bed and showered together to clean up the small amount of blood that had come out, then back to bed, cuddles and sleep."

Venus paused and looked lovingly at Matt, who grinned back, before reaching over and kissing her gently. He then continued the story.

"Next morning we woke just as the light was coming through the window and for the first time ever I awoke to find a gorgeous woman in my bed, my lover! Venus awoke gently and we kissed and cuddled, which had the expected effect on my cock and her pussy. She sat up and told me to lie on my back, which I did, then she engulfed my cock with her mouth before straddling my thighs and wriggling forwards on her knees until she was over my cock, which was almost vertical. She positioned herself so her opening was over the end, then simply sat down. It was amazing to feel her love tunnel engulf my cock until it was at the very end. She lifted off and sat down again, harder, until I felt her clit pressing against my pubic bone. Then she began moving back and forth, causing my cock to slide in and out of her vagina, which, of course, felt wonderful.

"I felt a little out of control as Venus was doing all the work, so I reached up and cupped her breasts, pulling, twisting and squeezing her nipples as she put her head back and told me to do it harder. Her pussy was also doing wonderful things to my cock and I knew that I was going to cum if that continued. It did, and I came hard, feeling myself jetting spurt after hot spurt into her."

Venus then interrupted. "When I felt him spurting it sent an amazing wave of desire through me and I came hard, my head thrust back, my nipples on fire as he squeezed them hard. We slowly relaxed and cuddled for nearly an hour as the room lightened from the sunlight, then we climbed out of bed, showered again and came across for breakfast."

We chatted about these experiences for another half hour as we finished breakfast, then went out to join some of the others. It was a beautiful day so the four of us decided a swim was a great idea. Soon we were in the pool, Venus and I in our brief bikinis, leaning against the wall and chatting about things in general, about Matt and Venus' decision to move in together in the next few weeks, and how it felt to be lovers, when Venus broached a subject that had not, as yet, been discussed.

"Do you two ever make love with other people?" she asked of Neil and I.

Neil quickly replied. "Yes, we're quite open to making love with people and especially like swapping partners."

Matt and Venus exchanged a glance, before she looked directly at Neil. "Would you like to make love with me?"

Now it was Neil's turn to look at me. We'd made love with others many times in the past but each time we had the other's permission. This time we hadn't discussed it. I gave him an almost imperceptible nod.

"Yes, I would, very much."

"I'd like you to also," she replied, "Would that be Ok with you?" she asked, looking at Matt.

"Hey, why not, I'm not your husband or anything, and besides, even if I was it'd still be Ok. Anyway, Mandy, would you allow me to make love with you, honey?"

"Oh yes, as much as you'd like," I replied, eyeing his young, muscular body and noticing the tented front of his shorts. A nice size by the looks, this will be fun.

We hugged each other, then climbed out of the pool, dried off and together walked to Venus' room. Once inside we quickly stripped ourselves of our wet swimwear, then I hugged Matt and Venus hugged Neil. After a short time Matt became impatient and led me to the bed where he told me to lay down on my back. Once I had, he quickly mounted me as I wrapped my legs around his waist. His cock was ready, as was my pussy, and he slipped inside me easily and fully.