The Country Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bed moved and I turned to watch Venus and Neil lie alongside us in a similar position. As I watched, Neil slipped his cock inside Venus to the hilt, causing a slight grimace of pain on Venus' face due to her recent deflowering. Then Matt began fucking into me, his hands stimulating my breasts in a very sexy manner. He had good technique for someone who had been a virgin a day ago and I felt myself responding quickly, the sensations from my breasts going straight to my clit and rebounding to my brain. I felt myself tensing as my orgasm approached and relaxed to enable a longer build up time. Oooohhhh, Matt was a wonderful lover, almost as good as Neil, I thought. I glanced to the side and saw Neil plowing Venus' furrow. The sight pushed me harder; relax, I told myself, fighting against the urge to thrust and bring on my climax.

Then it was time; I was no longer in control of myself and the feelings overwhelmed me. I screamed out my pleasure as my orgasm washed through me. In the far distant corner of my mind I was aware of Venus also writhing in orgasm as I felt my love tunnel being filled with Matt's hot cum. Then Neil tensed and I heard him give his characteristic grunts as he filled Venus' unprotected cunt with his potent sperm. I hoped for her sake she had worked her dates correctly.

The four of us lay on the bed, embracing our partners, recovering from a wonderful group session. Slowly we disengaged and after a while we stood and in pairs we showered before donning our swimwear once again and returning to the pool. For the remainder of the day we enjoyed each other's company, eating lunch, exchanging contacts and then we had the role of farewelling our guests.

Once all the guests had departed we had a chat with Hank and Tess in the shade beside the pool.

"How did it go?" Neil asked Hank.

"Excellent. You've done a wonderful job of the place and we'll definitely be using it again. I know of several couples that have become established this weekend and it's a real pleasure seeing the joy that these people feel once they find each other. We usually have these gatherings first weekend every second month so if these dates are available you could pencil us in for the remainder of the year."

"We'll definitely do that," Neil replied, "Thank you very much."

"Maybe next time we could get together as a foursome," commented Tess, "I hear from Venus that you're into those sorts of activities."

"Yes, most decidedly," I replied with a grin, wondering if I'd have the joy of accommodating Matt's talented cock again. "The only booking we do have in the next while is a wedding but that won't clash with your requested dates."

We escorted them to their vehicle and they drove away with a wave. We walked back to the pool with our arms around each other.

"Time for an evening swim?" I asked.

"Absolutely," replied Neil, "This time we can strip off and swim as nature intended."

We stripped each other, then dived in, swimming a couple of lengths before meeting at the edge. I part lay, part stood in front of Neil and leant against him to kiss his lips. I could feel his slightly hard cock between my legs.

"He feels well-satisfied to me," I commented.

Neil covered my breasts with his hands. "For the time being," he commented.

That evening we did some office work, booking the Lonely Hearts in for the weekends requested. We checked our emails and found a note from Venus and Matt, thanking us for the weekend and hoping they could visit us sometime. We replied that they were always welcome and to just let us know when they wanted to visit again. There were also two more emails from organizations wanting to hire the facilities. One was from the couple wanting a very private wedding and the other was from a fetish club which often needed a secluded location for meetings. We replied to both before eating a dinner of leftovers then climbing into bed together.

"It looks like this place is going to succeed," commented Neil as I lay in his loving arms.

"Yeah, sure does. There appear to be very few secluded places like this so we may have cornered a niche market."

"I wonder why they want such a secluded place for a wedding? Usually they're held in public."

"Who knows, but I'm sure we'll find out. It may be a nude wedding or maybe a lingerie wedding. Lots of people want something kinky these days but there seem to be few places they can hold these away from prying eyes," I commented as I fondled his soft cock.

"True; I wonder what kinks the fetish club will get up to," Neil mused as he placed his hand over my pussy, "How about you shave or wax your pussy completely instead of leaving the runway here," he suggested.

"Would you like that darling? If so, I'll let you do it, maybe tomorrow?"

"You're on. If I shave it then I'll be able to do that more often, eh. Tomorrow's shaving day."

"Ooohh, goody," I cooed, almost asleep as I snuggled into his warm body.