The Country hotel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
david62
david62
226 Followers

Marina was red, sweaty and spent already, as an expectant line formed in front of her.

"Give me a few minutes to catch my breath gents and a wet towel, if someone can find one."

She collected come off her face and swallowed it, then rubbed herself down, with the cold towel. In a moment, she forgot her own predicament, as Debbie shrieked a few feet from her. Marina looked and saw Debbie sitting astride someone,, as another bent behind her, trying to push his cock into her Vagina as well. She had her head pushed back in his chest and an arm back round his neck, as she breathed slowly through her mouth, trying to relax her muscles. Slowly he pushed more and more in, as he pumped steadily at her. She groaned in pain, but still pushed herself back at him, to take more of his length. Finally, he was almost buried and they stopped to rest. The men stood in a circle applauding, what they thought was impossible.

After a while, Debbie started gyrating her pelvis forward onto the man under her, then thrust back onto the one standing behind. Building up a little more pace, her body was shaking and shuddering with the assault on her pelvis. She pulled the hands of the man below her, onto her tits, then shrieked and lifted herself bodily off the platform as she came, it went on and on. Slumping down, a series of orgasms shot through her and the resulting spasms in her vagina made both men come, as well.

Even for Debbie, this was exhausting and when they finally tried to extricate themselves and help her up, her face and upper body were mottled red, her hair matted with sweat, her eyes glazed and unfocussed.

Finally she said,

"Sorry guys, much as I'd love to, I can't do that again, it would kill me...nice way to go I suppose."

Someone bought Debbie a cold wet towel as well and she rubbed herself down, trying to gain some composure. Even now she felt her body quivering on the edge of an orgasm.

Both girls sat on the edge of the platform and caught their breath, smiling at each other.

"Who does a girl have to fuck, to get a drink round here?" Marina asked.

"Me, Me," Several men put their hands up.

"Very funny," Marina grinned, "Just get us hard working girls two large glasses of cold White Wine please."

Several of the men rushed off and two bought back glasses. They both took a long drink, gave the glasses back to put down and crooked their fingers at the nearest waiting men. Several gathered round each girl, as they sat on the edge of the platform. They reached out with both hands, taking an erection in each and slowly licked each one, before sucking them in, by turns. Debbie had always seemed to manage, but Marina was quite proud that she can take both men into her throat, without choking. On second thoughts, nothing to be proud of, not something you could put on most Job Applications.

One of the men pushed her gently back on the platform and made her comfortable. She spread herself for him and he put her legs over each shoulder and entered her easily, to his Balls. She murmured and sighed to him, as he set to fucking her hard and very enjoyably. The familiar tingle started in her groin, but before she could come, another man in the queue, pulled her lover up and replaced him immediately in the same position. As he entered her, she came immediately, laughing at how good it felt.

A third man intervened after a few minutes, but turned her over onto her arms and knees. He entered her from behind, whilst another rushed in quickly, to claim her mouth. She loved being spit roasted, especially when the men got in a rhythm of pushing in hard together. Marina groaned each time she was squeezed between them, till she started shivering, to another orgasm. Neither men had come yet, but they gave Marina a break and they all turned to Debbie, who was flat on her back, squeezed in two, under a man, who was deep in her Ass and grinding hard at her, as they both came together. He collapsed on top of her, until Debbie struggled to wriggle out from under him. She looked the worse for wear, her hair in a mess and her face, blotchy and beaded with perspiration.

"That hit the spot," She said and winked at Marina.

One of the men with Marina, looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh go on then, seeing as it's you, but plenty of gel mind and stop if I scream." Marina finished and dropped her body onto the ground, with her Ass in the air.

He did as he was told and gelled over the condom, then pushed at her anus steadily. Marina's mouth dropped open as her muscles let him in, then hissed, as he carried on pushing into her Ass,

"Sadistic brute," She said and tried to laugh.

When she seem to have settled and accepted him, he started pumping her, pushing in further. Then he pushed harder and faster as he quickly came to an orgasm. Someone else replaced him and Marina,

"Hey, I didn't say everyone could do me in the Ass"... She looked over her shoulder,

"Alright, alright, if you must,"

To be honest, she was quite enjoying it and thrust back to meet him. They both managed to come together and she slumped down on the carpet, with his weight still on her.

"Get off me please, I can't breathe."

When he did, she tried to push herself up and looked round. Debbie was sitting up, drinking, she raised her wine glass in a Toast.

"That isn't everyone is it? We did it, we actually did it"

Marina pushed herself right up, reached for a glass and drained it. Both girls were flushed and breathing fast, but very pleased with themselves.

"Anyone for seconds and I don't mean Dessert?" Debbie asked.

"Oh don't encourage them, goodness knows they don't need it." Marina groaned.

Three of the earliest customers walked up to Debbie and she grinned and moved to kneel on the platform. She reached for the first two and pushed one then the other down her throat, making disgusting sucking noises. Rotating between all three, she kept them all erect. To general applause, she forced two cocks in to her mouth, masturbating them. When they were near to coming, they started masturbating themselves, into her face, as she sucked each in, in turn. They came, nearly at the same time and Debbie shrieked with laughter as she tried to get the cum in her mouth, most splashed over her face and hair. She carried on laughing, until Jill started ringing a glass with a fork.

"If you've quite finished Debbie, don't encourage her Gentlemen, goodness knows, she doesn't need encouragement, plans for overnight and tomorrow.

Our poor hardworking girls have nowhere to rest their weary heads. it's an imposition I know, but I wonder if any of you would give them room in your bed's tonight.

I thought there would be some enthusiasm. Your names are on a piece of paper in this bowl, I'll draw out the lucky winners.

That's Marina for you Bob and Simon, you've got Debbie. Now try and let him get some sleep Debbie, I know you're like a Duracell Bunny."

Jill continued, "Now if anyone could help clearing away now, that would be great. Then we can all get to bed, if not to sleep.

Tomorrow, I will try and get Breakfast for nine, if you can set alarms. It would be nice if you could surface by eight girls, to help. Anyone of you gents want to help, I'm sure Marina and Debbie would be very grateful."

"Perhaps we could go for a nice walk afterwards. There is a Pub in a village 3 miles away, we can have a drink. I have the makings for a Lasagne, I can put together when we come back and there is some Dessert left. Then I am sure Debbie and Marina would like to send you off with a stupid grin on your faces.

Does that seem a plan?"

Everyone agreed and they set to clearing the table. It looked a bit odd, with everyone stark naked, but nobody seemed to mind. Finally they staggered upstairs, when the Dishwasher was turned on.

Jill turned to John, "Sorry, I'm in the same predicament, could you find room for me."

He grinned and they went upstairs together. Meanwhile, the men fetched their scattered clothes and followed, as did the girls, with their cases. Both girls headed straight for a shower. Debbie stood under the reviving water, till Simon joined her.

"I thought you might need some help." and he got a large handful of soap and started cleaning her, concentrating on her Tits and groin. Despite all the evening's exertions, she started groaning and reached down for his erection. Lifting her left leg up, she pushed him into her cunt.

"Mmm, I love fucking in the shower."

"You love fucking anywhere."

"That's true I Suppose." The conversation was cut off, as she started to groan.

He drove into her as hard as he could, lifting her onto her toes. Pulling him into a kiss, she then pushed his head into her tits and whimpered as her rubbed his head over them and into her cleavage. He hadn't used a condom and when she felt him jetting into her, she came too and sighed.

"I can see you enjoy a shower too. You go to bed, I need to dry my hair."

Meanwhile, a few doors down, Marina was earning her Bed and Board in a similar way and Jill was enjoying a slow and delicious fuck, in John's room.

Next morning at 8am, Jill was surprised to find her Girls already preparing the long Dining Room table for breakfast. They were practically dressed in jeans and sweaters, but still looked very fetching. As the men came in, one at a time, the girls greeted them with a kiss and took their orders. Some managed a Full English Breakfast, but most, Coffee, Toast and Porridge. Everyone was in high spirits and the conversation and teasing, was loud. By 10:30, everyone was finished and they all helped clear away. The atmosphere was becoming less like a Hotel, more a country house party.

When everyone had dressed up with coats and stout shoes, they all went out, with Jill's Labrador in tow. It was a sunny, wonderfully crisp day, with frost on the trees and frozen puddles on the ground. They walked down the road for a while, then onto a marked footpath, over the fields. Clumps of conversation formed, then broke and reformed as they walked at a brisk pace. After an hour, they reached a small village, with an old Pub in the centre. They went in and up to the bar.

"The draft Bitter is excellent here gents, but do remember you're driving later," Jill reminded them.

They settled round the inevitable log fires, every Country Pub seems to have and conversation continued.

"Do be discreet, scoring Debbie and Marina out of 10, might attract attention," Jill whispered.

"That's easy, there both 12 of course," Simon whispered back.

After a quick drink, Jill got up and said,

"I'll go back to start lunch, about 1.30 OK with you?

The dog can stay, she seems settled by the fire, don't forget her."

She left arm in arm with John and headed back over the fields. When they got back, he helped her by laying the table, whilst she prepared the Lasagne and a Green Salad.

She was still finishing when the rest ambled in to the Dining Room.

"Dirty shoes, if you don't mind everyone," Jill asked.

They all collected a plate from the Kitchen and helped themselves to salad. There was a bit of a rush to sit next to Debbie and Marina and hands quickly roamed over their tight jeans and between their legs. Debbie jolted slightly as one of them reached the target and smiled at him.

"You're distracting me from this wonderful Lasagne, but go on, I'm enjoying it," She whispered in his ear.

When everyone had finished and settled back with Coffee.

"Will anyone help with clearing and washing up?"

"Washing up or sex, sex, washing up, it's a tough one, but I've decided,"

Debbie said as she pushed her chair back, undid her jeans and pushed them over her hips. Standing up, her two neighbours helped her pull them down and she stepped out of them, then pulled her sweater off. Reaching behind her, she undid and dropped her bra, the breasts only sagging a little under the weight. Finally she dropped her pants and stood there, stark naked.

"Come on you, help her strip off gents."

Marina giggled and stood up to undress too.

"Can't you girls keep your clothes on for five minutes?" Jill asked.

"Well you did say you wanted everyone leaving with a smile on their faces, now didn't you?

Marina and I will be consulting in the bar. If any of you have a little problem, or even better, a big hard one, you know where to find us."

With that she walked slowly out of the room, her hips swaying. She turned back.

"Oh and if anyone can help Jill, you'll find us particularly grateful, won't they Marina?

First patients please."

Marina joined Debbie and they left, the men dry mouthed at their tight, swaying buttocks.

The men got up to help, most with swellings in their trousers already, Four men drifted off, after a short while and found the girls sitting on the couch together, glass in hand.

"Strip off, so I can examine you," Marina asked.

"Oh yes, those are nasty swellings, mmm, is that better?"

Marina asked as she swallowed the first erection, then reached for his neighbour and Debbie looked after the other two. Then the men lifted her up and she handed them both condoms. Fhe first sat down on the chair and pulled her astride him, so he could enter her. She murmured approval and pulled his head into her tits, The other one behind, had found some gel and gently ran some cold ointment down the crack in her buttock. She spread her Ass cheeks for him, as he explored her Ass with his fingers.

"Be gentle, I've had a tough day," Marina asked.

She stopped as she felt the pressure of his cock against her Anus and groaned as he pushed in.

"No don't stop, that's lovely," She said, as he pushed in slowly.

When he was settled, Marina rose off the man under her and back into the one behind, then lowered herself. Soon all three were moaning with the delicious slow fuck they were having.

Meanwhile, Debbie had sunk her Vagina onto the man below her, with her back to him and when she was impaled, he lifted and spread her thighs, lying back on his chest facing the man in front. Oh, a repeat of two into one she thought, as he lent forward and slipped his cock into her cunt, over the mother man. He could only penetrate a little, but gently lent the weight of his body into forcing his way in. Debbie dropped her head back and grimaced, as air was expelled between her teeth.

"Ooh that hurts, OK, I'll try and manage though," She grunted.

Just like last night, she breathed slowly and relaxed her vaginal muscles with each out breath. He pushed in, till both men were up to the hilt. It was hard for anyone to move, but the man on top could move in and out a little, as the others groaned, from pain, pleasure, or both, they couldn't tell. They came quickly, as a blessed relief for all three of them. When they'd finished gasping, the man on top slid to the floor.

During this performance, the other six men had come in and undressed. In the kitchen meanwhile, Jill was finishing up.

"You should go in too John, I don't mind at all," She said.

"I'm quite happy with you, thank you," He replied.

"Oh go on, a little bit of you must be intrigued. Have you ever taken part in a Gang Bang before?"

"Of course not, no," He said.

"Well then, go and join them, please."

"If you're really sure, I will go and watch at least."

She kissed him and shood him out of the kitchen. Jill really didn't mind, at least she thought she didn't.

Back in the lounge, the girls on the sofa just looked at the men in front of them. The effect of witnessing the double, double penetration, was very evident, they were all erect.

"Last lap girlfriend, then we can rest."

Debbie said as she pulled Marina to her feet. There was another Leather Sofa, with it's back to the men. Debbie went over to it and pushed Marina down over the back and bent over next to her. She spread her legs, looked back at the men and waggled her Ass. One man went up behind each girl, they stood on tip toes to help them enter their Vaginas, another two men knelt on the sofa in front of the women, who took hold of them and sucked them in. After a few moments, they swapped to the other woman, then later from mouth to Cunt. John had joined the queue, that's the only way to describe it and took his place in turn.

The men avoided coming by changing places, the girls got no break and had come themselves, before the first man came in Marina's mouth. That gave the others an idea and they pulled the girls off the sofa, to kneel on the floor. They all took off their condoms and the nearest pulled Marina to take his cock in her mouth, holding her head hard, he fucked her mouth, whilst another was doing the same to Debbie. When they had all been sucked, they pushed the girls together and masturbated to come at the same time.

Debbie and Marina pulled close to each other and opened their mouths as the men came over them and in their mouths. When they had finished, the girls sucked out any last bits of fluid from all the Cocks they could, then kissed and shared the goo, licking it off their faces, neck and breasts.

Finally they sat back grinning and the men pulled them up. Moving to the bathroom, the girls washed their faces, whilst the men dressed. Then they walked out, to join Jill and wait for the departing guests. Debbie and Marina were still naked and shivered by the open door as they said goodbye and hugged each guest in turn. Everyone congratulated them on the great time they had all had and hoped there would be another party soon. When the last guest had gone, they closed the door and rushed back into the Dining room, to find their clothes.

In fact John was still there and took Jill to one side.

"I would like to come back again to see you, if I may."

"Of course, I'd love that, but I don't take money you know, or tips. I would like that though.

You're married of course, what about your wife?"

She asked.

"Oh we have a very good marriage, but we both have had affairs from time to time, we accept that. It doesn't change our marriage. I need to get home now though, I'm afraid." He finished.

"We have to clear up anyway, but please give me a call."

Jill walked him to the door and kissed him, as he left.

When she went back in the Dining room, Marina said,

"Well you're a Dark Horse, I didn't know you had it in you."

"Oh, I've been known to have my moments, I haven't quite forgotten what to do. Now Debbie can you go upstairs, strip the beds and start the Washing Machine, Marina and I will work downstairs.

All in all, it was a great success, though you two look very much the worse for wear," Jill finished.

They all gathered for a group hug, then decided to have a cup of tea first. Sitting together at the table, Jill started counting the cash.

"That's £5800, before expenses, not bad at all and it's all cash, so we don't have to trouble the Tax Man."

"I have to say, I do feel as though I've been in a fight, Ow, I ache all over.

Still, the sooner we get started, the sooner we can rest," Debbie finished.

With a sigh, they stirred themselves for a few hours more work.

Finally, they finished at about 7pm and warmed up the last of the Lasagne, grabbed large glasses of wine and sat down to enjoy a well earned, quiet meal. Over Coffee, they reminisced about the last 24 hours. To Marina, it hadn't been as bad as she feared. In fact, she'd quite enjoyed herself. Debbie of course, had loved every minute of it.

Marina took out the plates and made some coffee. They all decided it was to late to drive home and they had drunk some wine anyway. Marina's children were with her Ex for the weekend, so there was no need to rush home.

They collected large brandies from the Bar and went to the small lounge with a TV and sat down for a restful couple of hours before an early night.

*****

That pretty much concludes the story, I hope you enjoyed it. I think it's time to stop tormenting Debbie and Marina and give them a rest.

david62
david62
226 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Gentlemen's Club Julie is recruited as a Hostess in a very selective club.in Group Sex
Hot Slut Wife Wife becomes a slut at a party.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Halloween Party Surprise Anonymous invitation to a wild costume party.in Group Sex
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
More Stories