The Courtesan and the Werewolf Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cass laughed, "Well now, that was different. I haven't had fun like that in decades."

Bianca moaned and shifted as she regained awareness and control of her limbs. Her eyes opened wide as she realized where she was and the state she was in, still tied to Raven, his knot still swelled inside her. She looked up at him and followed his gaze to Cass.

As realization dawned on her rage crossed her face, "Dammit Cass! What the hell? How dare you use your power over me and on him!"

Cass laughed at her, "Oh now my dear, you know you enjoyed it. He sure did, still is from the looks of things."

Raven growled at him, "I thought she had been part of planning this you bastard."

Bianca shook her head, "No, one of his more 'interesting' powers is that of lust and seduction. He can get anyone to do anything with anyone he wants."

Raven snorted, "Of course, he is THE Casanova isn't he?"

Bianca nodded, "Among other names, that being the most famous, or infamous."

Cass looked at them, mirth gleaming in his eyes, "Indeed, I have caused some mischief in my time."

Bianca sighed, "I am not happy about it, but in reality, I would probably have done the same given the chance, eventually at least. I just wish someone would have kept his powers under wraps and let things be. No one likes not being in control of themselves."

Cass raised his eyebrows, "I don't think EVERYONE involved was under my sway. Some of us it would seem are more resistant to my wiles."

Bianca looked up at Raven again, "Is that true? Were you under his sway or not?"

The wolf shook his massive head, ears back, "No, I was under the impression that this was your idea, or at least that you were ok with it."

"Well, no, not my idea. OK with it? I am now, I just wish I could remember all of it." She shifted her hips purposefully, pulling against the knot and causing them both to moan in pleasure.

"Stop that," he growled, "unless you want more."

"Hmmmm, that could be fun," Cass murmured, voice husky with lust. "I might just like to sit back and watch this time."

Raven wrapped his arms more firmly around her and bared his impressive fangs at the vampire, "I think we have had enough of your kind of entertainment for one night. I am going to take her to the bathroom so she can clean up."

He slid off the bed with Bianca still in his arms and still tied to him and carried her to the opulent bathroom. It was nearly the size of his apartment, the tub was a gigantic affair, sunken into the floor, nearly waist deep, and big enough for an orgy. He turned on the water spigot and steaming water spilled out of the high volume faucets at each end. The tub filled remarkably quickly, he used his claw-tip to press the buttons that turned on the jets, adding some aromatic oils that she had on the lip of the tub.

He stepped in, still holding her in place and sank down onto one of the seats carved into the marble. The heat of the water, combined with the passage of time allowed his knot to shrink and his cock to slip out of her, letting him move her from his lap and onto the seat next to him. He closed his eyes and concentrated on shifting back. He didn't want to clog her tub with shed fur, nor were most people fond of the smell of wet dog. Being relaxed allowed him to shift more smoothly and it took less time than usual. As he lay his head back, enjoying the hot water and her presence beside him, his sharp hearing caught the sound of the door opening. Cass stood next to the tub, a dark green brocade silk robe hanging from his shoulders, gapping open to show the line of his body.

"May I join you?" he asked with a little bow and a small gesture of his hand.

"Whatever, it's a big enough tub I guess," Raven growled.

Cass waded into the water, shedding his robe as he did. It reached to the top of his thighs at its deepest. He settled back against the side of the tub facing them, draping his arms along the ledge. He met Bianca's gaze across the steaming water, eyes locking as he reached out with his power to her, calling her to him. She slid out of Raven's arms and across to him, twining her arms around his neck and kissing him deeply. Raven stared at them, part of him shocked at her willingness and part of him felt a tinge of jealousy at her defection. She wrapped her legs around his torso and kissed her way down the side of his neck, pausing over his jugular, with one swift movement, she plunged her fangs into his vein and began to feed. Cass rolled his head back, moaning in pleasure, his hands kneaded up and down her back as she pressed her body against him.

With each drop of his blood that passed her lips, she could see into his memories. Scenes from centuries before, a Roman pleasure-house, opulent and catering to every desire the upper crust of Roman society could dream of. Exotic women and a few men, kept like rare and valuable animals, all available, for a cost and all trained to perform any and all sexual acts. One scene flashed on a man pounding his cock into a whore's pussy while another used a remarkable realistic looking ivory dildo to fuck him up the ass. The next cubicle held a dark skinned woman bearing the piercings and ritual scars of an African tribe had another man tied to wooden frame as she used a cat of nine tails to flog him, his back raw and bleeding. A third held a young, handsome man who was sucking the cock of a corpulent middle-aged man. Down the long hall, room after room of every sort of sordid act imaginable, there was even one that contained a whore lying on a special platform while being fucked by a donkey while a group of men watched and played with their exposed cocks. Coming to the end of the hallway, Cass entered a room, obviously the office, where he was greeted by the madam of this establishment.

"Cassius," she purred, rising from her couch and approaching him, hands extended, "it has been too long since you visited us."

He grasped her hands in his, "Flavia, lovely as always."

"We were beginning to think you had forgotten us down here in this little port town."

He laughed, "Of course not, and you can hardly call Pompeii a little town anymore."

Bianca drew back from him, blood trickling from the corner of her mouth, eyes wide with shock, "Pompeii? You are that old? Why have you never told me?"

Cass looked at her, reaching his hand to wipe the blood from her chin. "It never seemed important. My original name was Gaius Cassius Longinus, I was born over 2000 years ago, in a province of the Roman Empire. What you saw was one of the pleasure houses I owned around 79 AD. I had several all through the Empire. It was a very lucrative business."

She stared at him in amazement, "I never guessed, but it does explain a great deal."

Casanova shrugged, "It makes for an interesting outlook on things, puts it in perspective, as it were. I have seen so much of human history, empires rise and fall, wars are fought, and great advances are made."

Bianca shook her head, "I cannot imagine, just in my time I have seen so much change."

Raven simply shook his head, "I nearly can't wrap my mind around having been alive that long, I too have seen a great deal of change in my centuries, but nothing on the scale of that."

Casanova laughed, "Well, to put things in perspective for you, the dirty secrets I could tell you about more than half of the famous monarchs of Europe would make a longshoreman blush."

Bianca smiled and floated back from him, moving to the side of the tub, situating one man on each side of her, not touching either. "Well gentlemen, it seems that I have a small conundrum, I have two gorgeous men at my disposal, whatever shall I do with them?"

Raven smiled at her, "Anything you want to, lover."

She raised an eyebrow at him, "Oh really?"

He nodded, "Really."

"Good to know," she replied.

Cass snorted, "I see you have your pet well trained."

Raven glared at him, "I am no one's pet. We have an agreement and we are business partners as well as lovers."

Cass looked at him, plainly unimpressed, "Whatever you want to think wolf, I know the full extent of her talents and I have done things with her and to her that you can only imagine."

Raven bristled, a growl building in his throat. "Stop using your influence on her, she should be able to decide for herself who she wants to be with."

"It makes little difference to me, wolf, I know she will always be mine in the end."

He rose to his feet, water cascading off of his body as he exited the tub. He toweled off and wrapped himself in his robe. "I will leave you two alone for a while, I hunger."

The door clicked closed behind him and they were alone.

12