The Courtesan and the Werewolf Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give it to me," Cass hissed at her.

She obediently handed it to him, handle first. He flicked his bullwhip, wrapping it diagonally around his upper body as he stepped behind Raven again. The cat of nine tails spun in his hand so fast it was a blur, the weighted tips striking Raven's back hundreds of times in a matter of seconds. Raven strained against the chains, teeth bared, growling in anger and need. Bianca crawled back up his body, starting at his waistband and trailing kisses up his chest to his neck, lips tracing his jawline again, lips hovering above his for a second before reversing the trail of her mouth and tongue over his flesh. Blood flowed freely down his back as the whip stopped spinning. Cass flicked his wrist causing the multiple lashes to snap in the air, flicking blood from the leather. He stepped close to Raven, nostrils flaring as he inhaled the scent of blood as he leaned close to his bleeding skin. He licked a long line across the wolf's shoulders. Bianca slipped around behind Raven, starting at the base of his spine and tracing her tongue up his back. As she reached his shoulders, turning her head to meet Cass's lips in a bloody kiss. The crowd went insane, the bouncers had to form a line along the stage to keep them from climbing onto it. Cass and Bianca parted and released the chains, allowing Raven to slump to his knees. They helped him to his feet and they backed up the stage to disappear behind the curtain.

12