The Courtesan and the Werewolf Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raven growled low in his throat at the vampire, who spun to face him. "Why, hello there. I didn't see you."

Raven snorted and stepped around him, walking toward the stage where Bianca rolled over onto her hands and knees and crawled to the end, she reached out and cupped his face in her hand, pulling him to her. Their lips met as she kissed him hungrily. The crowd was going insane; the bouncers were having issues keeping them under control. Cass crossed the room, weaving through the crowd and leapt up onto the stage, grabbing the pole and spinning around it, his other hand outstretched.

He poured his power out into the chaos surrounding them, "Ladies and gentlemen of the audience! Please, if you have enjoyed this performance please, show your appreciation by tipping your dancer and your waitresses generously. Don't forget the special services available in our VIP area as well."

The crowd, paused, as if drawing a breath and the tension completely dissipated. He jumped down and sauntered over to where Raven and Bianca stood at the edge of the stage, he had scooped her up and was shielding her from the patrons.

"You are welcome, wolf," he smirked, leaning back against the stage. He flipped his long, curly dark blond hair back over his shoulders. "I thought they were going to riot there for a moment." One of the girls came over with a silk robe that she handed to Bianca. Raven helped her into it and she belted it around her waist.

Bianca swirled around and headed backstage to collect the pieces of her costume she had not tossed out into the throng. She redressed and began to wander through the club, stopping at tables and thanking the now relaxed patrons for coming. Raven had returned to the door to greet newcomers and bid the people leaving for the night farewell. Cass lounged in a chair along pervert's row, watching the current dancer and sipping a drink while one of the waitresses sat on his lap, giggling. Bianca knew where he would be getting his next meal.

She came to one of the corner tables, where a well-dressed gentleman sat. He was middle aged, a hint of silver in his hair, with a well chiseled jaw and an aquiline nose. His hazel eyes followed her as she approached. As she grew near, she could smell something wrong with him, she had smelled it before. She knew immediately that he was dying of cancer, she had had more than one client in her past who had suffered the same fate. It was clear he was not undergoing treatment, she could not detect the tell-tale stink that the modern chemicals left, and he still had his hair. She slid into the booth with him, her hand running up his thigh to his crotch, where she squeezed the bulge there gently.

Leaning in close she whispered, "So, are you just here for the main show or are you looking for some more private entertainment?" He glanced at her, dropping his eyes quickly as they met hers. She gently lifted his chin and captured his gaze with hers. "Why don't we go somewhere more secluded?"

He nodded and rose to follow her to the elevators to the VIP area of the club. She smirked at Raven and Cass as she passed them, leading the aging human toward the back of the club. The smoldering jealousy in their eyes was priceless, their next encounter should prove interesting, and perhaps have a somewhat violent edge between the two males. She enjoyed playing her lovers off of each other sometimes, made things interesting.

She swept gracefully into the elevator and pressed the button to the VIP floor. She turned and rested her hands lightly on the human's chest, she could tell he was still fit, years of what was probably military training had left their mark.

She traced the edge of his jaw with one finger, "So, what branch did you serve in? I am guessing Marines or Rangers."

He glanced nervously at her and cleared his throat, "Uhm, Marines ma'am. Retired. Sniper, Desert Storm."

She nodded, "Former, you mean. A Marine, in my experience never retires, once a Marine, always a Marine. Is that true of you?"

He grinned suddenly, relaxing a bit, "HooRah, ma'am."

She laughed, "No need for formalities my dear, call me Bianca."

"Well, ma...I mean Bianca, I am not sure I can afford what you are offering me here, and though I appreciate it, really I do, I am just on a limited income. Uncle Sam does not appreciate what we have done for our country as much as everyone likes to think he does."

She kissed him on the cheek and said, "And this is on the house, in honor of your service."

The doors slid open and she led him through the main VIP area to one of the private rooms and softly closed the door behind them. She pushed him back into a chair and straddled his lap in one smooth motion. Her hands went to his tie and began to loosen it, untying it and unbuttoning his shirt. She pushed the shirt open as she pulled it up out of his waistband, trailing kisses down his still chiseled chest as she moved lower to unbuckle his slacks and eased them down off his hips. His cock sprang free and she caught the head delicately between her lips, flicking her tongue over the tip. He gasped and shuddered. She moved carefully, slowly sucking his length into her mouth, neatly avoiding nicking his tender human skin with her fangs. She kept working down the shaft, he was not huge, a bit better than average, but a most comfortable size with which to work. Her lips met the skin at the base of his penis and swallowed him down, working her tongue and throat around the hot hard length. She began to withdraw and set up a steady rhythm of drawing back to the tip and swallowing him down over and over, using her lips, teeth and tongue to bring him to a gasping, groaning orgasm. She felt his penis twitch and spurt its load down her throat. She let his softening member slide from between her lips as she gazed up his body, meeting his eyes as the tip fell from between her lips followed by a string of cum.

He shuddered, "That was, fantastic."

She smiled and began kissing along the inside of his thigh, feeling and almost smelling the blood pulsing in his arteries. There was the illness, in his blood, she struck quickly, sinking her fangs into his leg and felt the blood flood her mouth. She drank it down, as much as she could, feeding on his life, and the cause of his eventual death. She fed until she feel his heart slow a little, but not enough to kill him. She crawled up to his head, cradling his face in her hands.

"I can give you time, months, years perhaps, all you need to do is ask."

His eyes fluttered, "Yes, please, I don't want to die yet."

"Then drink," she whispered, opening the veins in her arm to him and pressing it to his mouth.

He coughed and sputtered for a moment and then began to drink, slowly at first, then harder as he took back some of the blood she had taken from him. Only now, it was without the illness that had been killing him slowly. It was not enough to change him, only to prolong his life for a bit. She left him sleeping, redressed and without a mark on him. She staggered to the door and out of the room. She told the attendant girl to call him a cab when he awakened and to pay for him to go anywhere he wished. She made it a few more steps and collapsed onto a couch in the main VIP room.

She waved a bouncer over, "Get me Raven, now."

She turned away and vomited blood into one of the trash cans by the sofa, her whole body began to convulse and try to rid itself of the diseased cells she had taken in. She heaved over and over until she thought she would pass out, the world swam before her as she saw Raven bounding toward her to sweep her up and carry her toward the apartment.

Laying her on his bed her looked down at her checking her eyes as he came out of his shirt. "What have you done now?"

He knew the human had been dying when she took him up to the VIP rooms. Now he could smell it on her as well. His bare forearm was in front of her mouth as his hand petted her hair, "Wake up doll, you have to feed from me."

Bianca was dreaming again, she was transported back into one of her many previous "lives", this one set in the dirty, gritty streets of New York during the last part of the American Civil War. She ran two of the most successful brothels in the city. The one she managed personally was on 5th Avenue, in the most affluent part of the city. She and her girls rubbed elbows with the most prominent men in the country, entertaining politicians, railroad moguls, and the various other obscenely wealthy patrons. She was known for having good, clean girls and they were all well-educated and eventually married off into good families when they grew tired of working. The other house was smack in the middle of the most infamous neighborhood in New York, Five Points. A den of corruption and vice, it was inhabited by impoverished immigrants and controlled by Irish gangs. The brothel there was the largest on the street, and the cleanest, not that that took much, she employed women of all races, creeds and ages and the woman that ran the place was a shrewd businesswoman with very little tolerance for bullshit. Bianca never stayed there, and very infrequently visited. She chose to let the proprietor come to her for business matters. She did however, visit the neighborhood to hunt, the vast numbers of homeless allowed her to hunt without detection. What were a few more bodies in the streets in the morning? She could nearly smell the putrid miasma as she wandered through the foggy streets of her mind, in the distance she could hear someone calling to her.

"What? Where are you? Who are you?" she whispered into the mist.

Her eyes fluttered and she moaned. He cradled her head and shifted so he was sitting with her shoulders and head in his lap, holding his wrist up to her mouth.

"Bianca, come on lover, snap out of it." Her eyes opened and met his, he could see the confusion in them.

"Raven?" she gasped, "Something is wrong."

"I know; you have to feed from me."

She wrapped her hands around his arm and sank her fangs in deep. Raven let out a moan, no matter what was going on he enjoyed her bite, he could not help himself. He felt himself grow hard as she drew his blood from his veins. Her eyes grew more focused as his blood restored her strength.

"What were you thinking doll? Why did you do that, didn't you realize he was sick?"

She released her hold on his arm and withdrew her fangs. Wiping the blood from her lips she shook her head. "I knew he was dying, I fed from him, and then gave him some of my blood. It will give him more time."

Raven stared blankly at her, "But why."

She shrugged, "Every now and then I feel the urge to be somewhat...humanitarian." She gave him a little wry smile. "I feel that the gift I have been given can be used for good occasionally and I do. Have done, for years, I do the same for some of my household staff as well."

He chuckled, "Humanitarian. I think you were just trying to make us jealous."

She laughed, "Perhaps." She sat up and kissed him lightly on the lips.

He grabbed her and crushed her mouth against his, hot and hard. His tongue forced its way into her mouth, tasting his own blood coppery and sweet. Her fangs cut the inside of his mouth as she fiercely returned his kiss.

He drew back, gasping for air, "Damn, got to remember not to try to outlast someone who does not have to breathe."

She let out another of her sultry laughs and lay back on the pillows, stretching as she did. "Mmmm, I feel better."

He propped up on his side, head on his hand, "I'm glad." He reached out and smoothed his hand down her waist and to her thigh.

Raven smiled and kissed her neck moving so he was on top of her on his hands and knees.

Kissing his way down the front of her neck then down the top of her chest he whispered against her skin, "Tell me what you saw before you fed from me. I could tell you where somewhere far away."

He kissed her nipples, letting her feel his teeth as he did first the left then the right before moving in to her belly.

"Not far away lover, just long ago." She moaned as she felt raven hot mouth moving on her body.

"Keep going," Raven said to her as he slowly licked down her belly. She began telling him about her lifetime in New York and what she had done, who she had been and how she had fed. As she talked his lips found her clit, sucking lightly at first he pulled harder letting her feel his teeth then.

She gasped and paused in her storytelling, looking down at him. "I can't talk if you keep doing that."

He raised his head, resting his cheek on her thigh and staring up at her with eyes that had gone feral. "It sounds to me like I would have had a great deal of fun in your Five Points."

She snorted, "It was not MY Five Points, I simply ran a business there. That hell hole belonged only to the barely civilized immigrants that inhabited it. They were easy to make a meal of though; no one ever questioned the odd missing person or corpse in the ditch when the sun rose."

Raven's thoughts turned dark for a moment, "There was a time in my life, well more than one, which I would have reveled in such freedom to hunt and kill without fear of discovery."

She smiled at him, "So, you have played the big bad wolf a few times I take it?"

He grinned wolfishly at her, "A few."

He rubbed his cheek on her thigh, enjoying the smoothness of her skin for a moment before crawling up her body and covering her mouth with his own. She returned his kiss fervently, wrapping her arms around his neck and twining her hands into his hair.

She pulled back from him and whispered fiercely, "Fuck me dammit."

Raven rolled off the bed, his long black hair hanging down around him, he pulled Bianca by the hands out of the bed. Her breasts rubbing his chest as he kissed her, hands gripping her ass before he turned her around in his arms and bent her over the side of the bed his cock rubbing between her legs. His hand on his cock he rubbed it up the inside thigh to her wet lips. He moved his cock back and forth slightly, his head rubbing over her warm pink hole. She moaned in pleasure, wriggling her ass against him.

He growled, "Now was this what it was you wanted me to do to you?"

Raven pulled back slightly, aligning his throbbing cock up with her pulsing hole. She screamed in pleasure as he rammed himself in, balls deep, groaning in ecstasy. He pulled her head back by her hair as he began to find his rhythm, thrusting in and out as deeply as he could. Her moans and cries keeping time with the sound of their bodies smacking together. Their pace increased as they neared climax, Raven roared hoarsely as his balls tightened and he poured his hot seed into her. She screamed again as her orgasm rolled over her, power pouring over both of them, causing the wolf to rise within him. Raven pulled out of her as he felt the last of his seed spill out. He fell to his knees, his hands digging into the floor as they became claws. His eyes glowed amber as his skin ripped and hair started to grow, his face changing, fangs erupting and bones breaking and reforming. His body heaved with his breath as he looked up at her. The look burning in his wolfen eyes was pure hunger, somewhere between food and sex. She fell to her knees in front of him, hands gripping the ruff of hair at the sides of his huge head.

"Raven, lover, it's me."

He growled, baring his huge teeth, mere inches from her face. The hairs stood up on the back of her neck, there was no recognition in his eyes. He moved quickly, if he would have wanted a bite he could have taken it. Nostrils flaring, he took in her scent, his whole softly furred muzzle rubbing along her neck now and lower, over her breasts. Growling low he pushed her back with his head, claws still lightly tapping the floor as he moved down her body, taking in more her scent. She lay back on her right elbow, keeping her left hand on his face, caressing his fur as he paused briefly over her abdomen, pressing his nose into her flesh, lips peeling back from his huge fangs. She tried to remain calm, to keep from provoking the instincts of the great predator that was presently in control. His tongue licked out between his teeth, tasting her flesh, stroking over her trembling skin. So dangerous, so soft and vulnerable. The wolf pushed at his consciousness, fighting for control. Raven pushed back, managing to wrest some control back from the beast. Bianca let out a shuddering breath as the huge muzzle drifted lower, hot breath tickling her still dripping pussy.

Raven glanced up at her, his golden eyes meeting hers. She smiled at him, finally seeing her lover looking back at her rather than the beast. Raven dipped his muzzle between her legs, long tongue skillfully snaking into her dripping channel, lapping up her juices and the remnants of his cum. She finally lay back on the floor, letting him clean her up and reveling in the sensation of that long, tactile and slightly rough tongue reaching deep into her and laving her most sensitive spots. Her back arched and her hands dug into the fur between his ears, shoving his muzzle deeper into her pussy. He growled, causing vibrations to course through her. She bucked her hips and screamed another orgasm as fresh juices flooded his mouth and nostrils.

Sitting up he growled and grabbed her turning her over and mounting her from behind, his cock was fully exposed and twitching it was now thicker and longer than it was when he was human. His hips rocked as he pushed himself inside her as deep as he could, his claws digging in to her hips. As she pushed back against him the wolf within clawed toward the surface again. He whined slightly as his bones reformed but did not stop humping her. He hooked his paws on her shoulders and continued driving his fully canine cock into her hungry pussy. As he exploded inside her again he forced his penis as far in as he could and held on. The knot started to swell, larger than ever before. When the tie was solid he spun around as canines do, placing them butt to butt. Bianca looked back startled, he wagged his tail and pulled against the tie slightly, bringing a moan from her. She reached between her legs and felt him where his wet cock disappeared into her. Her fingers began to circle her swollen clit. Faster and faster she rubbed, quickly drawing another orgasm from herself. Her walls clenched around his knot, pulsing and brought another rush of semen from him as well as a howl of pleasure. Raven fell over on his side, panting, chest rising and falling. Knot still deep inside her, she could feel him becoming smaller as the hair started to fall away from his body. He was too used up to even flinch as his bones bent and popped slowly becoming a man once more. His cock at last pulling free from her body, letting his seed spill.

As he turned moving up beside her holding himself up on his arms he kissed her and smiled.

"I am not sure if you bring out the best or worst in me." He laid down behind her, on the floor his chest tight to her back left arm moving under her head, fingers from his right hand moving slowly up and down from her hip to her ribs.

She sighed and looked back over her shoulder at him. "This thing keeps getting stranger all the time does it not?"

He chuckled, "I can't argue with that my dear. I have never experienced anything like this before. Never shifted like this, and been unable to stop it."

"Odd," she replied, "I really should be bothered by the fact that I regularly get fucked by an animal, but strangely, I am not."

He laughed again, "I am glad you don't, especially since I can't seem to keep it from happening. You make me lose all control."

He buried his face in her neck and inhaled deeply, "Mmmm, I guess we need to get up off the floor."

At that precise second there was a knock at the door. "WHAT?!" He snarled.

12