The Courtesan and the Werewolf Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn cat, getting hair all over the furniture," he muttered. Shaman's ears shot forward and he jumped down and trotted up to Bianca. She froze, unsure of his reaction. He chuffed out his customary greeting and sniffed her face. She stood completely still as he rubbed his cheek and head against hers.

"Apparently I smell enough like myself for him." Her thoughts sounded clearly in his mind, it was strange but he kind of liked it.

"You still smell like you; your beast just adds to it. You still smell the same to me too." She shrugged mentally and continued allowing Shaman make a total fool of himself rubbing up and down her body like an overgrown house cat. He seemed thrilled beyond words at her new form. She finally got tired of his antics and snarled at him. He rolled on his back showing obescience and she turned back to Raven.

"Are you ready to try and shift back yet?"

"Yes, I think so," she replied.

They returned to his apartment with Shaman padding behind them. As they entered she leaped up on the bed and Shaman hopped up on the couch. Raven sat beside her and stroked her soft fur.

"Ok love, I'm going to talk you through this."

"The last time I told someone how to do this it was 1862," rubbing his hands over her back one last time, he stood up. "All right now you have to slowly push your beast back down, find yourself, let your human body out like you did your beast before." Breathe deeply and focus on your human body."

He heard her chuckle in his mind, "Dearest, I have not had a 'human' body in centuries."

He laughed aloud, but stopped short as her body began to writhe in pain, bones shifting and fur receding. He could hear her screaming in his mind. Her scream became real as her body finally melted back into her human form.

"Are you ok doll?" he asked as he stroked her hair.

She was sweating and shivering, her body struggling to acclimate. Raven pulled a blanked up over her and pulled her into his lap.

"Starving," she mumbled. Raven nodded, "I knew you would be, it is normal to be hungry after a shift."

He put his wrist to her lips, she gripped his arm and sank her fangs into his veins.

A sardonic voice came from the doorway, "Well, that was very extremely, different." Raven's head whipped around and his eyes fell on Cass, who was standing in the door, leaned against the frame.

"What the hell happened to this place, and more importantly what the hell happened to HER?"

Raven looked him dead in the eyes and replied, "I am not entirely sure. However, I am sure that we don't need your assistance."

He turned back to Bianca and smoothed her hair back from her face. "Easy my love, we will figure this out together."

When he checked the door again, the other vampire was gone. He sighed, and thought to himself, "Good, she does not need him here meddling in her emotions anymore."

Her eyes fluttered open and stared into his, "I love you," she whispered.

He kissed her forehead and lay back with her in his arms. "And I you, my little bloodsucker."

12