The Courtesan and the Werewolf Ch. 15

Story Info
Someone from Raven's past appears.
4k words
4.7
6.2k
11
0

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a month and a half since the night of Bianca's first change. Things had been crazy around the club. Rebuilding, revamping security, making sure that some things never happened again. Raven was sleeping soundly when he felt teeth dig into his inner thigh, his eyes popped open and he started to kick but he saw Bianca hovering over him. The lines of her pale nude form almost glowed in the darkness. Raven moaned as her licking and nibbling mouth worked its way around his legs and hips to his quickly heating and growing cock. He could feel her hair rubbing his belly as her mouth went down over him. Raven's hands rubbed over her hip and up her leg, finding her warm wet folds. She moaned around his cock as his fingers worked their way inside her tight, wet hole. He slipped two fingers inside her, pumping in and out in time with her mouth on his cock. He grunted and grabbed her hips, moving her to straddle his chest, positioning her dripping pussy within easy reach of his tongue. He plunged his tongue into her, savoring the taste of her.

As his tongue delved into her, he used his thumb to rub her clit, causing her to moan again and swallow more of his straining member down her throat. She pulled back, scraping her fangs lightly up the shaft as she did, drawing two thin lines of his rich blood. She licked down the lines one at a time, rolling it on her tongue, savoring it like wine. His mouth took the place of his thumb on her clit, teeth pulling, slowly biting harder, seeing how near pain he could push her moans. His hand reached down her body, cupping one breast as his hips began rocking, pushing more of his cock deeper into her throat. Her moans increased in volume to near screams as his mouth continued to ravage her pussy. His left hand rubbed over her ass, squeezing and kneading, dipping between her legs to join his mouth, two fingers going in deep, matching his thrusts in her mouth as he pulled harder on her clit with his teeth. She felt her first orgasm building as she continued to deep throat his huge cock. He could feel her getting close and mentally prepared for what he knew was going to happen.

With a gush of sweet juices her orgasm crashed over both of them, pushing him over the edge at the same time. She struck at that exact moment, plunging her fangs into the veins at the base of his penis. The pain was sweet, sharp and he did not mind at all, her bite was near orgasmic in itself, and he liked pain with his pleasure. His head rolled to the side and his eyes closed, riding the wave of pleasure as she fed from him, milking the seed from his cock along with his blood. One hand massaged his balls, as she stroked the other down his thigh. She fed until she felt his heart slow and drew back, letting his semi-hard cock slip from between her glistening lips. She rolled off of him and turned around, crawling toward his head.

"Are you OK lover?"

"I will be soon," he looked at her with that sleepy droopy lidded after orgasm look in his eyes.

She crawled up and laid her head on his shoulder, running her fingers lightly over the skin of his chest. He shivered as goosebumps rose on his skin. Raven rolled over and off the bed and before she knew it he had pulled her off he bed and bent her over it. Opening the bedside table he pulled out one of the toys from the large collection there. His free hand went to her hair pulling her head back just a little and push the toy in, deep and rough. She moaned as the large dildo bottomed out in her pussy. He held it there for a moment before starting to pump it in and out, deep and hard. She pushed back against it, arching her back and gyrating her hips.

He pulled her head further back, leaning forward to whisper in her ear, "Do you like this? Do you want more?"

She gasped, "Yes."

Raven pulled her hair harder, working the thick toy deep and hard. She ground her hips back into his hand with the toy in it. She growled in pleasure, claws erupting from the ends of her fingers. His cock grew harder as he withdrew the toy and positioned the head of it at her dripping entrance.

"Is this what you want?" he asked as he slid inside her.

Laying over her body to nip and bite at her shoulders and back he worked his throbbing cock in her tight hole. He continued to nip and bite, pulling his cock slowly out, working his way down her back to bite her ass all most drawing blood. She whimpered as she felt his cock slide out.

He moved up again, licking and biting up her spine, he rammed himself back into her hot folds, "I want to hear you moan I want you to scream. I want you to beg."

He pulled his cock back out of her and rolled her on to her back. Holding her feet at his shoulders rubbing his cock along her wet slit letting it rub her clit as it did. Leaning over her more almost folding her in half his fingers pulling at her nipples as his cock still rubbed the top of her clit. She writhed in pleasure, moaning and whimpering. She flexed her fingers in his back, the claws digging into his flesh.

"Mmmm, is the bad wolf going to claw me?"

She growled, "She may if you don't fuck her."

She dug her claws in harder, drawing blood. He snarled, pulling back and then burying himself in her, balls deep and holding it there. He stared into her blazing green eyes, he could see her beast there, close to the surface. He began to fuck her with deep rhythmic strokes. Her hands relaxed slightly, claws withdrawing from his flesh as she ran them down his back. She purred with pleasure as his pace increased. He grunted as he reached back and grabbed her arms, pulling them up and pinning them over her head. Her eyes blazed as he grinned down at her. He held her down, his cock pounding in and out of her, his eyes starting to glow amber.

"Oooh is my bitch going to shift for me?"

Holding her wrists hard above her head, he let her feel as if she could not get away as he let out a low growl.

She growled at him, "No, I won't let it control me, I will keep control of it."

He laughed wickedly, "We'll see lover, who can remain in control."

Changing the movement of his hips, just slow deep and hard. His amber eyes locked with hers, he could see her beast staring back at him, so close. He leaned down and bit her on the shoulder, sinking his teeth in and drawing blood. She screamed, head thrown back and fangs bared. Her teeth changed first, shifting from just the two vampiric ones to a full set of wolf canines. Her eyes changed to gold-green.

"That's what I want," he got faster, hips bucking trying to get deeper into her.

He licked the little bit of blood off her shoulder as he watched her teeth and her eyes. Her control was amazing.

Growling once more, "Here puppy puppy," he could feel his own body wanting to shift now and a growing need to cum.

She snarled back at him and again dug her claws into his flesh. Their pace increased, pounding harder, a human could never have lived through it. He felt his own teeth shifting and took control of it, forcing some parts to remain the same and some to grow. She felt him grow inside her, thicker and longer, it sent her over the edge. She screamed, a haunting mixture of human and wolf as she was gripped by her orgasm. He saw her skin ripple as the beast tried to get free, but she controlled it. Her claws ripped down his back as he felt his balls tighten and his hot seed spill into her. He kept thrusting as his knot began to swell. With one final growl he pushed into her as deeply as he could as they became locked together. Raven slowly stood back up blood running down his back. Bianca moaned as he shifted his hips to pick her up, turning his body and laying down with his manhood still deep inside her.

"I have to be careful now that you shift, you can bleed me worse than before. Though your control of your beast is remarkable for someone who has only just started shifting."

Her head was now resting on his chest any movement making both of them jump and let out low moans.

"I have had centuries of practice at controlling a monster that lives in the dark recesses of my soul. This animal is no more dangerous or bloodthirsty than that one. In fact we seem to have come to some sort of agreement, she and I."

A knock at the door made Raven jump, "Boss there is a guy here who said he knows you but he does not know what name your using now."

Raven growled, "Well tell him to wait, I'm a little tied up right now."

Bianca punched him lightly in the shoulder, "What?" he asked, "It's not like every wolf in the building didn't hear you."

"Boss, this guy is asking for a Captain James Longtooth, are you sure you don't want us to just kick him out?"

Raven went completely still under Bianca, he went from smiling to unreadable and cold. "Put him in my office, I will be there as soon as I can."

He shut his eyes, he could smell the black powder, the stench of burning, rotting flesh and the blood.

Bianca could feel his mood shift, "What's wrong love?"

He simply shook his head, "I don't really know, but I don't have a good feeling about this."

She kissed him and shifted slightly, pulling against him and drawing a moan from him. "Bianca I need to see who this is."

"In a moment," she murmured, kissing his neck as she began clenching and flexing her vaginal muscles around his knotted shaft. His eyes rolled back into his head and he moaned again. He could feel his cock respond to the stimulation and begin to swell again. She sat up, straddling him and began to rock her hips slowly. He tried to protest but she put a finger to his lips.

"Shhhhh, just enjoy it," she whispered.

His hands went to her hips as she rolled them in a circular motion, pulling against his once again swelling knot with each movement. Her head was thrown back, lips parted and eyes closed. His hand went to her mound, thumb massaging her clit in time with her movements. She could feel the tip of his cock pressing against the end of her, his knot rubbing her g-spot. She rode him harder, pulling against his knot and forcing it against that spot over and over.

He moaned with each tug, "I'm going to cum again soon," he gasped.

"That's the idea." she replied. He could feel it building, the pressure in his balls growing until it erupted in a gush of hot cum deep inside her. It sent her over the edge, she screamed hoarsely and pitched forward, catching herself with her hands on his heaving chest. He wrapped her in his arms and held her as the spasms began to slow and diminish. They lay there for a while, resting and waiting. Finally, his knot shrank and he was able to roll her onto her side. His cock slipped from her with gush of their combined fluids. He kissed her deeply and got up. He concentrated for a moment and shifted everything back to his full human form before walking to the bathroom to clean up. He reemerged moments later and pulled on jeans and a t-shirt as he headed for the door.

"I'll be back soon love, get cleaned up, take your time." Bianca nodded and blew him a kiss as he slipped out the door.

Raven made his way to his office, no one had called him captain in 150 years. His mind kept drifting back to the night in Louisiana just outside outside a little village called Pleasant Hill. Opening the door of his office he looked in. The man sitting in front of his desk was thicker then he remembered, but Raven could tell little of it was fat.

"Cap'n you ol' sum'bitch! Where the hell you been man? Whats goin' on wit you?"

The man had a huge smile on his face, odd green eyes and brown hair, a nose that had been broken more than once before he was turned and more than once after. The two men shook hands then hugged before taking their seats.

"It's Raven now Jubal, not captain anymore."

Jubal's grin only got bigger, "You named yerself after a bird? Damn half breeds. And it ain't Jubal no more, that name is jus too damn old. I have folks call me Eddie now."

Raven shook his head and smiled, no matter what he called himself his old friend did not seem to have changed much.

"Ju... Eddie, what the hell are you doing here?" Raven leaned back in his chair, propping his feet on his desk.

"Hell if I woulda had known you was runnin' a whore house I'da have been hangin' out a lot sooner." He grinned rakishly at Raven.

"They're not whores Eddie, they are dancers, damn man have a little respect." Raven was still smiling...new name, same man.

"You know I don't mean nut'n bad Cap'n. Some of my best friends where whor...ladies of the night," he laughed, holding up one finger as he said it. "But I do need your help Cap...I mean Raven, I done took a job and I don't know if I can do it by meself."

Raven nodded, "What can I do?" he asked, just as there was a knock at the office door.

Bianca had gotten herself cleaned up and dressed in a short black pencil skirt and a pressed emerald green blouse. Stiletto heels and thigh-high stockings completed her look. If she moved JUST right the lacy tops of the stockings and the garters showed. She walked down the stairs to Raven's office and raised her hand to knock at the door when an old, familiar scent raised an alarm and brought back the memory attached to it. Rage washed over her as she recalled when she had last smelled the man on the other side of the door. It had been shortly after the War Between the States and she was in New York running two very lucrative brothels. One was on Park Avenue, upscale, rich, and VERY exclusive. Staffed by the most beautiful, exotic and talented ladies in the business, and one at Five Points, staffed with equally beautiful, exotic and talented women, but much tougher and priced for the locale. It had been a very tumultuous night; the President had been assassinated and it looked like Grant would be the new one.

A decorated war hero for the Union, most in New York were celebrating, save one. He was a soldier of the Confederacy and had stationed himself at the bar of the Five Points house and was well into his fifth bottle of whiskey. One of the girls, a pretty mulatto by the name of Belle was sitting on his left trying to get him to come up to her room. Bianca watched from her special booth in the corner, her hooded cloak covering most of her face. She could not be seen here, her patrons at Park Avenue had no idea she ran this place too, it would be disastrous for her business. She watched as she led him, stumbling, up the stairs. She smiled to herself, Belle would make some easy money tonight, and the soldier would be lucky if she didn't rob him blind for good measure. After an hour or so, Bianca noticed that she had not seen the girl come back down; there was no way that that drunken fool could have lasted more than five minutes if he could even get his dick out of his pants. She quietly arose and made her way up to the girls rooms via a back stairway. As she neared the top of the stairs the smell hit her, blood, and a lot of it. Her pace increased and she barely paused to rip the door open.

The sight that greeted her was enough to make her take a step back. The room looked like it had been painted in blood. It dripped down the walls and from the ruined bed. Belle's body lay on the bed, ripped apart like so much meat. There was another smell in the air, a heavy musk, not unlike a wild animal. It was overlaid with the scent of the drunk soldier. She studied the blood smeared floor and saw huge paw prints, like that of a giant mythical beast, neither wolf nor man leading to the open window. She knew at that moment what had happened.

Raven could smell Bianca on the other side of his door but her smell changed. Hate and fear all washed over with rage emanated from her and Raven could nearly taste it. Eddie's nostrils flared, Raven knew he could smell it too.

Before he could ask questions, Raven stood up, "Let me see who this is Eddie, might be a problem downstairs."

Raven went to the door opening it only as wide as it took for him to get out, he stepped into the hallway. Putting his mouth next to Bianca's ear to keep Eddie from over hearing he whispered, "What has happened love? Your beast make it easier for me to smell fear and rage on you."

She jerked back from him, "That creature in your office killed one of my girls Raven. Ripped her apart like she was nothing."

Her green eyes blazed at him. "What? When? Recently?" Raven was baffled.

"He. Killed. One. Of. My. Girls." She snarled at him through clenched teeth.

"I got that part baby, but he just got into town."

She blinked at him, "No, not recently, long ago, after that senseless war between you Americans." She continued, "It was right after they elected that Northern general president, when the tall one was killed."

Raven nodded.

"He came to the brothel at Five Points, got ridiculously drunk and ripped her to shreds. I tried to track him but lost him in the streets."

He grabbed her and held her for a moment, "It was a long time ago, and he was very new and had little control."

She sighed, "I know, it's just that I valued her. I practically raised her."

"I'm sorry love. Let's go in and have a talk."

He pulled the door open and held it for her as she walked in. "Eddie, I'd like you to meet my business partner, Bianca Franco."

Eddie jumped at the sight of her, "Cap'n I don't mean to tell you your business but that blood sucker ran me right out of New York after Booth killed Lincoln. Don't know what got into her or if she was just looking for a meal."

Raven held up his hand "Eddie."

Eddie jumped to his feet, back ramrod straight, hands behind him, eyes ahead "Yessir, sir I am sorry, I could be wrong."

Raven's eyes cut to Bianca making sure she was still letting him find out what happened. "Eddie did you kill a girl in a whorehouse at Five Points? Tell me the truth."

Eddie's eyes almost bugged out of their sockets. "Hell no James...I mean cap...Raven whatever the hell I should call you. The only girl to even come on to me that night was this little halfbreed and she almost got me to her room when Niles stopped us and pointed out what she was to me."

Raven growled deep and low and power rolled off of him like a furnace "Niles was there."

Eddie took a step back, "Yeah Cap'n, he was."

Raven turned to Bianca, "Eddie, head back to wherever you're staying. Come by tomorrow night and we will have a drink and talk about the help you need."

There was pain in Raven's eyes, maybe even wetness of tears about to fall. Bianca stared at him in mild shock.

"Bianca, Eddie did not kill your girl but we need to talk." Taking her by the hand and hoping she did not fight him, he led her out of his office and back down the hall to his rooms.

Bianca did not speak until they were inside, "What and who was that? I swear to you he was the one I followed out the window when Belle was killed. His scent was everywhere."

Raven nodded, "I'm not saying it wasn't. I'm saying HE didn't kill her. He wasn't in complete control of his wolf but one thing I know is that he would not have gone in there with her after he realized she was a halfbreed."

"I turned Jub...Eddie after the battle of Hartsville. Had had his leg blown off and they did not think he would live more than a day or two."

Raven turned away from Bianca, his mind taking him back to that December night, looking into Eddie's eyes as he told him what he was and what he could be.

"After I turned him and his leg grew back, I let general Bragg think he was dead. By the time 1864 rolled around we were working with 3 other wolves...two Indians and Niles."

Raven's mind went back to Louisiana as he told Bianca about how much killing the 5 of them had done in Mansfield, pushing the Union back. "That night the damn Yanks got reinforcements. We did too, but not as many. Eddie went on scouting and I headed back to camp to tell Niles, Raincloud and Yellow Moon what we had found, then on to tell general Taylor about the reinforcements."

12