The Courtesan and the Werewolf Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could see the scene when he got back to camp that night. Bluecoats had ripped apart Yellow Moon, he was torn almost in half. The drag marks where Raincloud had been dragged away by a horse and Niles nowhere to be found.

"So I left a note for Eddie and went looking for Raincloud and I found him after they skinned him alive with silver knives, I had to kill him myself to put him out of his misery. He told me before he died, that someone had sold us out. I started backtracking and found where Niles had left the camp headed toward Yankee lines. I followed his trail as long as I could but when the first minie ball made of silver almost hit me, I had to run...that was the last I saw Eddie or Niles. I tracked Niles for years, he had a penchant for war and I followed his ass through three more of the damn things before I gave up."

Bianca stared at him, "I take it that Eddie found his way north to my establishment after the War and that this Niles followed him to finish the job?"

Raven shrugged, "That'd be my guess. But I do know that Eddie would never have fucked that girl once he realized she was half Negro. He was a Southerner to the bone. Niles must have killed her and made it look like Eddie's work."

Bianca shook her head, "Odd, because I never saw him, I only saw Eddie, and his scent was all over her room. It was one of my first run-ins with one of your kind."

12