The Coven Ch. 00

Story Info
Introductions of some characters.
1.6k words
4.28
21.8k
34

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trixie:

Patricia Simmons, or Trixie, as she was known in the coven; sighed longingly and nursed the drink in her hands. She looked out to the dance floor towards the mass of human bodies dancing to the rhythm of some new song, blasting out from cleverly hidden speakers.

Two men sitting at other end of bar were checking her out. She always seemed to have that effect on men; though she wished she didn't.

She watched as one of the two men got up and started to approach her. She shook her head in a silent no towards him and then turned her body away from him. She prayed that he would take the hint and understand. But she knew that human men were an arrogant lot bursting with self-importance.

She soon enough felt the warm breathe near her ear and heard, "Would you like to dance baby doll?" the man slurred.

Trixie turned to face him and saw that the man was looking at her body parts in a covert manner. She replied, "No, Thank you."

But the man was not to be easily deterred. He said, "Aww, Come on baby. Don't be like this. I will show you a world of pleasure."

This time Trixie noted that he glanced down her breasts concealed in t-shirt in a very obvious manner. Trixie's eyes turned hard and she replied, "I said no." Her voice had gone flat as she sought to control her temper. She knew she couldn't let loose her powers on this man, even though she wanted to.

This time the man seemed to understand. He replied menacingly, "I was doing you a favour. You are not even pretty as it is." and slumped away to his friend. The two of them conversed for a while and left.

Trixie sighed and continued to nurse her drink.

_______________________

Jade:

Jade entered Club Fiesta and spotted Trixie at once. She sauntered her way to Trixie. She could feel waves of stress emanating from her. Jade paused as some random man approached Trixie. Jade narrowed her eyes and watched the interaction between the two of them. The guy turned away and made his way back to his friend.

"Sometimes I feel that you ought to be psychic of the coven." Jade murmured in Trixie's ear.

Startled Trixie looked up to see Jade standing over her, smiling to herself.

"Psychic?" asked Trixie confused.

"You knew that man was going to come over, didn't you?"

"That wasn't some psychic mumbo-jumbo; merely years of observation." Trixie replied, "You don't need to worry. You are still our most valuable asset."

"Speaking of assets, how do I look? Doesn't this dress show all of my assets very nicely?"

Trixie shook her head and murmured to her, "One whole century later and still no curbing that vanity."

Jade prodded Trixie and laughed loudly. But suddenly she stopped, the green in her eyes expanding briefly. Jade went so still that she looked like a statue. Trixie knew at once that Jade was 'watching' something in future. So she waited patiently till Jade came back to normal.

Jade narrowed her eyes and said, "Trixie, honey, I think you should leave your car in parking lot tonight. I will drop you home."

"That man is waiting for me in parking lot, isn't he?"

"Both of them are." corrected Jade.

"I will handle it." Trixie replied confidently.

"Are you sure?" asked Jade, "You do know that if any mystic being is present in this town, they will sense us, don't you? You do know the extent of your powers? I don't want to leave this town so soon. We may have to though if a suspicious dead body turns up."

"I know how to control my temper. Besides if he doesn't find me there, he might decide to take another woman or girl. I can't let it happen, not on my watch."

Jade sighed knowing there wouldn't be any budging on this topic.

"What's going to happen on your watch?" asked a voice near them. Both girls jumped out of their skins.

________________________

Liz:

"What's going to happen on your watch?" asked Liz. She watched as both of them startled. Smirking to herself, Liz sat down in the seat vacant to left of Trixie.

"Yeesh! Cut that out Liz." Jade complained.

Liz had a way of 'cloaking' her presence; so that neither humans nor super naturals had a way of being aware of her presence until she wanted them too. It was an amateurish thing but since she had been alive for only twenty years, it was the only best power available at her disposal and so she made use of it often than was necessary. She was not as powerful as Jade; with her psychic abilities and nowhere near as powerful as Trixie; with her ability to manipulate physical objects. Both Jade and Trixie were almost hundred years older so they could do a variety of stuff. Liz was lucky to be under their wing.

Liz's mother had died when she was 10 years old and left her with the coven with no knowledge of witchcraft whatsoever. Trixie and Jade had decided that they would bring her up and teach her witchcraft so that she would be able to join their coven. Liz had learnt all the spells with her heart in it. She was grateful for their protection and love.

Liz smiled up at Trixie. She liked Trixie best. She was in awe of someone as powerful as her. Trixie's eyes always seemed to soften whenever she saw Liz. In many ways, Liz was an exact copy of her mother. Liz didn't know it yet, but she was way powerful than her simple spell of cloaking her presence.

Liz frowned when no one said anything.

Jade replied after a pause, "A man."

Two simple words were enough to make Liz understand that some human man must have tried to hurt one of them. A look at Trixie's face confirmed it.

Liz dreaded what was going to happen. "Will we have to move from this town?" she asked softly.

Trixie looked at her and laughed softly. "Oh ye of little faith..."

"Don't worry. I won't kill him. Now go enjoy on dance floor. I am going to parking lot." Trixie winked and left.

_________________

Unknown to the three, they were being observed by two pair of interested eyes and ears. Jack had caught a whiff of her scent when he walked in the door. It was not a werewolf but nor a human either.

He was staring at her deciding whether to approach or not, when a man made his way towards her. He saw her brush him off but nevertheless a growl left his lips.

Sam looked at his brother in a confused way but saw him staring at a woman. Shrugging Sam went and sat on a table facing the bar. Jack joined him but his eyes were on the woman, who was joined by another woman.

When Sam decided what to order, he turned to Jack and saw that his eyes were wide and confused. Frowning Sam turned to where the woman was and used his werewolf's sense of hearing. He was surprised when a third woman, no it was a girl, seemed to materialize out of nowhere near the two of them and suddenly Sam's whole attention was focused on the third girl.

Jack growled again, low in his throat. But with enough volume that Sam heard. Jack turned to face Sam and said, "I am going to follow her out of here. I will meet you on pack grounds." Before Sam could say anything, Jack was out of his seat heading out.

___________________________

Jack followed the woman called Trixie in parking lot. Trixie had paused on her way.

Trixie glanced at the car parked two rows down the left. She smelled one of those human there and another on right side in a van. Trixie purposefully made her walk casual and started forward. As expected the van came forward and she was pushed inside.

Jack growled and rushed forward but stopped after four steps. The van was not moving away; in fact, there were various shouts of men coming from inside then after a while there was a gurgle and sound cut off. Jack rushed forward and threw open the van's doors; what he saw, surprised him. Jack saw that those two men were divested of their clothes and their cocks were down each other's throats and they seemed to be struggling to remove them but they couldn't. There was however, no sign of Trixie.

Suddenly he felt a knife point on his back. Trixie asked, "Are you their friend?"

Jack laughed, "No. I saw them push you in van and wanted to save you. But it seems that you are capable of taking care of yourself."

"Turn around." Trixie was incensed at his laughter but wary of the power coming of his body in waves. She could sense that he was not human.

Jack turned slowly and saw that she was holding a nail file. He laughed, "That won't be able to hurt me."

"Not on its own, but the things I could do with it would surely hurt."

"I trust you. Hi, I am Jack."

"I am Trixie. You should probably close the door. The spell will be broken by third person's touch."

Jack closed the door and said, "Spell? So you are a witch or something?"

"Yes, you are... what exactly?" Trixie asked.

"I am a werewolf. Our pack resides in deep forests on the outskirts of the city. Would you like to visit? We would probably benefit from each other."

"No. I have two other people with me and we..."

"They are welcome too." Jack cut her off.

"Fine." Trixie huffed, "Let's ask them. Come on."

Both of them headed inside Club Fiesta once more.