The Coven Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen could feel wet denim directly against her pussy lips and the cotton of her top rubbing her hard pink nipples as she'd chosen to not wear a bra or panties. This was very unusual for her but as she'd changed to come visit Laura the thought of wearing underwear had seemed very wrong so she'd pulled them off and had only put on her tightest jeans, smallest top and a pair of black high heeled boots. Karen realised all she now wanted to do was fuck her friend.

Laura seemed a little embarrassed by having left soiled panties around the room and was hurriedly stuffing them into a nearby desk drawer. But Karen was now well past embarrassment and so decided to take matters into her own hands. She grabbed one of the vibrators sitting on the cushion of the sofa, smiling as the juices coating it spread over her fingers.

"Sorry if I disturbed you..." Karen said, waving the vibrator around. Laura immediately went even more bright red and started to mumble some excuse but the words died on her lips as Karen ran her tongue up the length of the damp toy. The sour but still slightly warm girl-spunk tingling the tip of her tongue.

"Tastes good..." Karen whispered, her excitement and need for her friend reaching new levels.

"Karen...what...what are you doing?" Laura asked as she took a couple of steps towards Karen. Much to Karen's joy Laura was clearly now very excited too. Her breath turning heavy, a dark twinkle in her eye. As Laura took another step both her hard nipples slipped, unnoticed, out of the top of her tiny green t-shirt.

"Tasting you." Karen answered before licking the length of the sex toy again, "Though I'd much rather just taste your pussy."

The once again bold and excited Laura didn't need another incite. She took the last step towards Karen and fiercely kissed her friend. The pair embraced, breasts grinding against one another, Laura's large tits rubbing fiercely against Karen's own pert boobs. Tongues started exploring each other's mouths as their red lips crushed together. Laura's hands quickly dropped to grasp Karen's pert butt, her fingers kneading the ripe flesh through her jeans. In response Karen placed a hand on Laura's soft thigh, quickly slipping it up her short skirt. Her palm brushed against her trimmed pubic hair then around, pushing against Laura's warm and very wet cunt.

Groaning a little Laura broke their embrace and dropped to the floor, on her knees in front of Karen. She then bent down to the ground. Her tongue darted out and she began to lick the black leather of Karen's boot. Up and down Laura went, tasting the material, flipping from boot to boot. She then began to lick around the stiletto heels, wrapping each spike in her tongue.

Karen looked down and smiled as Laura continued to draw a trail of saliva over her high heeled boots. Aroused by this fetishistic display she pushed her hand against her still jeans covered clit, groaning a little as she applied more and more pressure.

Laura then lifted Karen's foot up, sucking at the tip of the heel before pulling the boot off. She then sucked Karen's toe into her mouth, licking the sweat off her flesh. Laura then did the same with the other foot, pulling the boot before sucking on Karen's cute and pedicured toes. Once done she returned Karen's, now saliva damp, foot to the ground and then eagerly tugged down Karen's jeans to reveal her half shaved pussy, already glistening with juices.

"You look good Karen, very good" Laura said as she stared up at her friend and slid her short skirt round her legs and off her feet, tossing it into the corner of the room.

Karen, panting in excitement reached out and pulled Laura's head into her groin. The brunette knew exactly what to do and ran her tongue the entire length of Karen's hole.

"Taste me....please Laura....taste me..." Karen groaned as Laura continued her licking, up and down the dripping opening.

"Urrghhhh.....urrgghhh...." was now all Karen could say, her whole body shaking in arousal as her best friend kept licking away at her pussy. All the torment of the day now seemed worth it as Laura gave her pleasure like nothing she'd ever felt.

In one of the brief gaps in her assault on Karen's cunt Laura tugged off her t-shirt, her large breasts bouncing free. One with hand now grasping Karen's pert bum she used the other to start tugging at her own nipples. Karen seeing this then tore off her own top so that both girls were quite naked. Karen's tanned skin and Laura's paler flesh slowly dampening with sweat.

"Urrghhhh.....urrgghhh...." Karen moaned, close to orgasm but not wanting to peak yet she gently pushed back Laura's head "wait....oh god wait.....I want to lick you too! Please let me?"

"Umm, I need that." Laura replied as she pulled away from Karen. She lay herself back on the carpet and opened her long legs wide. Her pussy was soaking but also red raw from days of her self-abuse but she didn't seem to care and ran a finger along it, tempting Karen further.

Karen just fell to her knees between Laura's leg and dove down towards her cunt. The scent of her sex that filled the flat was now nearly overpowering but deeply intoxicating and Karen shoved her tongue forward. She began licking at her friend for the first time, hungrily sampling her sweet nectar, biting at her hard nib, playing with her, teasing her, driving her wild. Karen just kept licking away, doing everything she knew she enjoyed and was soon rewarded as Laura began to moan.

"Argghhh! Oh god Karen! That feels so good!" the brunette cried. Her hands now forcing Karen's head harder against her groin. Minutes passed and Karen didn't stop, she just feasted at Laura's cunt, sucking on her lips, penetrating her as her hands worked around to grasp her arse, two fingers slowly sliding into her anus.

"Arrghhh! Yes!!! In my arse! Finger fuck me arse!" Laura cried as Karen started to slip her fingers in and out of her tight hole.

With that Karen could tell her friend was now very close to orgasm and wanting to cum together Karen stopped licking. Laura started to protest but stopped as Karen moved to slide herself between Laura's pale thighs so that their legs were wrapped around each other and pussies were pushing together.

They grasped around each other, bodies now crushed together and began grinding away, cunts crushing together. Karen then bent down and took Laura's hard, pink nipple into her mouth, savouring the salty taste of the sweat coating Laura's skin.

The intense feeling of pleasure in the girl's cunts meant they were both at orgasm almost straight away. They came with screams of pleasure. Bodies shaking as tongues licked around each other. Despite everything they'd both been through it was the greatest peak they'd ever known. Once finished both girls fell back, Laura onto the floor and Karen against the sofa, panting, their hands tugging against their breasts, increasing what excitement remained.

Karen, breathing heavily, could still feel the last echoes of her orgasm when Laura suddenly slid over to her. Laura then parted her naked friend's legs as Karen tossed her head back against the sofa, her own hands roughly kneading her tits, twisting her rock solid pink nipples. Laura then leant forward, burying her face once again into Karen's shaved pussy.

"Yeeess!!! Don't stop! Please don't stop!" Karen begged as she felt a second climax already building.

"Don't worry...I won't...we have all evening...." Laura replied.

Chapter 4 -- Tentacles

It was now well after midnight and the two girls had been fucking for hours. Laura had enjoyed being abused by the demon's but screwing her best friend had been even better. She was very pleased she'd unlocked Karen's own deviancy with the spell earlier in the day.

In one of the brief pauses in their rutting Laura had explained to Karen all about the book, the demons and the spells. The blonde had been a little disbelieving at first but was quickly convinced as it explained her odd day and the sudden need to fuck her friend. Laura had been worried Karen might be upset by being somewhat brainwashed into fucking her but seems the best sex she has ever had was more than enough of an apology.

Once everything had been explained to Karen, Laura began to wonder if anything had happened to Emma or Kim too, they'd been in the same photo as Karen after all. She thought she should probably call them, find out if anything had happened and if not warn them. But the naked blonde next to her was too much of a distraction, so she decided to start kissing her instead.

Half hour and a couple of orgasms later Laura unwrapped herself from Karen's embrace and stood. Smiling lustily back at her friend who was still sprawled on the sofa she walked to her bedroom, teasing Karen by sliding a finger up arse. She had decided it was time to try some more magic so she wanted to get the book.

She wasn't sure if Karen would be so keen but figured as usual she'd have to lead the girl to what she needed, and right now that meant being fucked by a demon or two. So she decided was going to quickly cast a spell and would then take it from there.

*****************

Karen watched her friend's naked body vanish into her bedroom, a finger sliding into her slit in response to the one entering Laura's anus. It had been an amazing few hours, she'd cum at least as dozen times. Laura's confidence and bossiness was even better when it was being directed into making her cum a few more times. She was, however, a little surprised and even concerned that the reason for her sudden new lust was some kind of magic that Laura was dabbling in. She hadn't really understood everything Laura had said but if she could keep fucking her friend then for the moment she didn't really care.

She continued to idly finger herself, another digit joining the first in penetrating her cunt. She smiled dreamily at the growing feeling of pleasure and couldn't wait for Laura to return -- she hoped the brunette would fist her again. The first time has been even better than in her dream.

Suddenly there was bright flash of purple light and a startled scream from Laura's room.

"Laura? Are you okay?" Karen called out, a little worried.

When they was no answer she went to stand from the sofa when her hand touched something wet. Looking down she expected to see a patch of pussy juice from their earlier rutting but instead she saw a puddle of thick, green slime right in the middle of the cushion. Even more bizarrely the puddle seemed to be growing, she could see more slime was actually welling up out of the sofa.

As Karen stared at the strange slime she felt a something damp hit her head. Checking she realised more slime was emanating out of the ceiling and a large drop had fallen on her blonde hair, coating it in thick, green mucus. Looking around she could see several more puddles expanding on bits of furniture, walls or floor.

Shocked and a little scared she jumped to her feet as another drop splashed on to her pretty face and down on to her pert breasts. The slime ran down her cheek, a little dribbling between her full, red lips. It tasted sweet, fruity and not at all unpleasant. Despite herself she flicked out her tongue and licked what she could from around her mouth before again shouting out Laura's name. All she got in reply from the bedroom was a long and very sexual moan.

Confused at what was going on and splattered for a third time from the dripping ceiling she started to move towards Laura's bedroom. She took a few steps when something grabbed her foot. She tugged but couldn't move. She looked down to see a rubbery green tentacle was growing out of the floor. A floor that was changing before her eyes from carpet to a soft, organic skin-like substance which was coated in a layer of the green slime. The tentacle rapidly grew to at least four foot long and wrapped itself around her leg -- from her foot up to her smooth thigh.

Karen screamed and pulled against the tentacle, desperate to free her leg but it held fast. A second tentacle then burst out of the floor to her other side and wrapped itself around her other leg, pulling it away from the first so she was now standing with legs spread wide.

"Ahhhhh!!! Laura!!! Help!!!" She screamed, still struggling to free herself without any success.

A third tentacle then burst out of the slimy ceiling above her, which a torrent of slime to gush down and utterly coat her in the green substance. The tentacle then shot down toward her. It first wrapped around her arms, forcing them to press against her body before the end of then slid around both her breasts, which it began gently squeezing.

She screamed yet again but was now totally unable to move. Looking around in panic she could see that everything in the room had now been converted. Nothing man made now existed, it had all been changed into the strange organic matter, slick with slime and with now dozens of the tentacles sprouting all over the room.

But the tentacles on the other side of the room were not Karen's main concern as the one wrapped around her breasts was now quite fiercely rubbing and squeezing them. It's rubbery flesh often running across her slime drenched nipples. Even as she continued to try and free herself she couldn't deny it was starting to feel good.

A new concern suddenly materialised when she looked down to see another tentacle sprout out of the floor directly beneath her. It rapidly speared upwards and she immediately knew its' goal.

"Nooooo!!!!" She screeched as the tentacle stabbed its' way into her waiting pussy. She was so wet from her earlier ministrations and the slime that it easily vanished at least a foot into her. Karen stared not knowing how that was possible, worse to her total shock it actually felt amazing. Laura's tongue and fingers had been good but she was now being penetrated more thoroughly than she ever had before, it was intoxicating. Knowing it was the most foul thing she had ever done but not caring she responded to the intrusion by squeezing her cunt muscles around the tentacle hoping that it would know it meant she wanted more.

Whether it did understand or was going to do it anyway the tentacle began to piston in and out of her pussy. Filling her totally before nearly sliding all the way out. Each time it pushed into her Karen let out a squeak of pleasure.

"Ah!......Ah!.....Ah!.....Ah!" the girl cried as slowly the tentacle picked up speed and began to push deeper and deeper into her slime coated body. With each thrust she would hump herself down onto the intrusion and gently squeeze it, encouraging it to fuck her more. It seemed more than keen and was soon thrusting almost two foot of its' length into the bucking blonde.

"Ah!......Ah!.....Ah!.....Ah! I'm going to cum! I'm going to fucking cum!" Karen continued to squeal, the feelings of sexual ecstasy greater than anything she'd imagined. Her climax was fast approaching and the tentacles abuse got even more violent, pushing her to the limit.

"Urrrghhhhhhhh......." Karen cried as she came. Her whole body shaking in pleasure. It was the a better orgasm than anything Laura had given her, a pleasure greater than she thought possible.

With a slurp the tentacle suddenly pulled out of her cunt and seconds later the three holding her also pulled away. Still weak from her orgasm she felt to the floor, landing on her hands and knees. She was about to pull herself to her feet when she looked back to see a particularly long and wide tentacle, that was embedded in floor, slide its' way towards her. She couldn't move quick enough and so the massive tentacle dove straight into her virgin arsehole. She screamed in both pain and pleasure as it stretched her hole wider than she thought possible. Then screamed again is it pushed its' way deep into her rectum and then further and further into her.

"Fuucckkkk!" Was all she could groan, overcome by the feeling of this new penetration. She'd always wanted to be fucked in the arse but had never been brave enough to try. It felt even better than she'd ever hoped.

The tentacle then pulled itself most of the way out before starting to thrust in and out of the girl's arse. As with the one that had been in her pussy it did this with force and speed. And as before the blonde was soon screaming in pleasure. Karen would rock back to meet the tentacles thrusts, squealing in joy each time her butt was brutally assaulted.

As before an orgasm was quick to follow the start of the fucking and Karen was soon delirious with pleasure. It's job done the tentacle pulled out of her arse before wrapping around her body and flipping her onto her back. It then pulled away leaving Karen exhausted and laying back on the soft, slimy ground.

As she slowly got her breath back Karen noticed a new tentacle coming towards her. It looked different to the others however as the tip was quite clearly like the end of a cock. Not really caring what that meant she just opened her legs for the tentacle and let it push firmly into her pussy, her hands grasping at her own breasts as it did so.

Much like the other tentacles it was soon pistoning away at her hole and her cries of pleasure were echoing around the room. However this time as she came with another mighty orgasm the tentacle suddenly jerked too and she felt a massive spray of hot jism inside her. It spasmed half a dozen times, each time spurting a huge load of cum deep inside the blonde who just screamed in pleasure in response.

Finally done it slid out of Karen dribbling a trial of cum out of her pussy and across the floor and her legs. Almost immediately two of the normal tentacles re-appeared and jointly pushed their way into her cunt and her arse.

Karen lost track of time as this continued, each of her holes being continually fucked and climax after climax begin forced from her body. However she did begin to notice that her belly was beginning to swell. After another few fuckings it was clear to her that the penis tentacle had not only cum in her but made her pregnant as well. Barely able to think between each tentacle assault there was nothing she could do and her belly was soon massively distended. It was very clear she was about to be become a mother. She knew she should be terrified but she was quite calm. The fucking the tentacles were giving her was all she cared about.

Not long after that all the tentacles suddenly withdrew and left her lying on her back, her hands caressing her large stomach which was beginning to shudder. With a sudden feeling of near pain her labour began. Karen pulled open her legs and her pussy ejected a mass of greeny-black slime which coated her thighs. Seconds later she felt something rubbing around inside her belly, pushing out into her cunt. It felt really good and to her surprise she moaned in pleasure.

The thing in her pussy flicked about for a minute or two, increasing her pleasure before it started to slip out. Looking down she could she that it looked like one of the tentacles only somewhat smaller, maybe only a foot long. As she watched it plopped out of her cunt and dropped to the floor. The spongy floor then seemed to grow slightly around one end of her baby and then it was attached to the ground, raising up to appear as a smaller version of the others.

She reached out, as her maternal instincts kicked out, and gently stroked the baby tentacle. It responded by gently wrapping around her slimy hand. She had no time for anything more as she could feel its' brother now sliding out of her womb. This time its' birth was enough to cause her to cum. The third and fourth of her children caused yet more juddering climaxes in their mother as did the fifth, sixth, seventh and all the rest. In total Karen gave birth to a dozen slimy, baby tentacles.

Once done she lay back, her belly back to it's normal flat state, exhausted but very happy. Her babies were all attached to the floor in a clump between her legs. They clearly wanted attention from their mother as they started pulled at her legs, trying to drag her closer but they weren't strong enough. Still she didn't want to abandon her children so despite her weariness she pulled herself over to them. As she got close enough it became very clear what they wanted from their mother as one slid up her thigh and tried to push its' way into her pussy.